Susie Catches Her Father in the Act -- 2

After engaging in mutual masturbation, a father and daughter discover that they can't stop there.


SUSIE CATCHES HER FATHER IN THE ACT

CHAPTER 2

David and his daughter Susie lay on the bed, their naked bodies snuggled together like spoons, for a full five minutes while they caught their breath and the shock of what they had done had begun to fade. David checked the clock, and sat up.

"We have to get dressed, sweetheart. Mom will be home soon, and we have to have supper ready! Hurry!"

Ten minutes later, they walked into the kitchen at the same time. Susie had dressed in baggy shorts and one of her father's old business shirts with the cuffs rolled up. David had on a clean set of gray silk pajamas that he had gotten from Susie for his birthday. They were all hands-and-elbows while they put pots on the stove and made a light supper. They kept glancing at each other and grinning. Susie set the table in the dining room. David heard her stop and punch buttons on the answering machine. A moment later, she skipped back into the kitchen.

"Daddy! There's a message from mom! She says the conference is running late and so she's staying at the hotel tonight. She'll return home in the morning."

Their eyes locked. Susie hugged herself and grinned.

"I guess... I guess we have the house to ourselves tonight, hunh?"

David felt like he was eating too fast. He couldn't keep his eyes off his gorgeous daughter. It amazed him that he had never seriously entertained any sexual thoughts about her until tonight. Now he couldn't stop entertaining them! His brain was abroil with images of his semen spurting onto her naked tits, and of her masturbating -- masturbating for HIM -- so that he could watch and share her orgasm!

Susie put down her spoon and leaned over her plate. David looked up and locked eyes with her.

"Omigod, daddy, this afternoon was so awesome! Watching you jack off turned me on so much I can't believe it! Did you enjoy watching me jizz my muffin?"

Her father gave her a quizzical look. She giggled.

"That's what the girls at school call finger-fucking -- jizzing. And I call my pussy my muffin."

"Yes, baby, I saw you finger fucking, and I loved it. It was beautiful. And if you want to do it again, you just have to ask. Maybe next time we can masturbate in your room. Would you like that?"

Susie nodded enthusiastically.

"Daddy, are you as horny right now as I am? Cause I wanna do it right now. My pussy is so hot right now! Let's go to my room, please?"

David nodded and jumped up and followed his daughter as she walked, no, RAN down the hall to her room. She shucked her shorts and panties off as she went. She sat on the bed and undid the buttons of her shirt, pulling it open to expose her breasts. David was stunned by what he saw. The bedroom had been decorated when Susie had been thirteen, all in shades of pink. The bedcover and matching drapes were all frilly and feminine. Pictures of unicorns and ponies adorned the walls. The bed was covered in stuffed animals, including the well worn pooky bear that he had bought her when she was four. And in the middle of all these precious childhood symbols, sat his sixteen year old daughter, almost naked, her breasts heaving with lust. Lust for him. Her thighs spread to casually reveal the golden fuzz that adorned her perfect pussy. Her face flushed, as if barrased by her nakedness, or scared by the power of her sexual desire.

"Daddy, I can't believe we're doing this! Omigod, I know this is so wrong, and it scares me, but you make me so hot! I want you to kiss my tits again and let me play with your cock!"

He kicked off his slippers and pushed off his pajama bottoms, exposing his fully erect penis to the eyes of his daughter. She blushed deeply and her mouth opened in amazement.

"Susie, that's what I want, too! I'm so horny for your sexy body I can't stand it! You are so fucking sexy!"

He sat heavily beside her, swept a few stuffed animals out of the way, took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. He was thrilled to feel her warm tongue snake into his mouth, and hear her moaning with obvious lust. Her hand immediately grasped his erection and started stroking! She wanted him! And another voice in his head was saying this is so wrong -- I'm having sex with my daughter! If I keep this up there's no telling where it will lead! What if I fuck her?! What if I lose control and pump my seed into my virgin daughter?! What if I impregnate her?! Why does that make me so horny?! Oh god, that's what I want to do! I want to fuck my daughter!

David pushed Susie on her back, and shoved two fingers deeply into her very wet and slippery pussy. She gasped in surprise, then grunted with lust. Her thighs parted even more to grant him total access to her vagina. It felt so good having her father's fingers masturbating her! She raised her head to look at her father's blood-engorged cock, and the sight of her own hand grasping it! This was so forbidden, so wicked, so sinful! And so fantastic! She stroked his cock with a rapid rhythm matching the rhythm of her father's two, now THREE fingers in her pulsating snatch. In her tight pussy! Her hot-for-daddy pussy! Her horny daddy-cock-hungry cunt! Yes, she thought, my daddy-cock-hungry cunt! I want my daddy's cock in my hot nasty slut-cunt!!

Her orgasm exploded as it had never done before. Her pelvis thrust and writhed out of control. Her vagina spasmed tightly around her father's plunging fingers. She felt something wet on her face, and heard her father grunting loudly. She opened her eyes just in time to see a thick powerful stream of white semen gush from her father's penis and shoot directly onto her breasts. She stroked his cock faster. The next two massive streams of warm sensuous daddy cum splashed on her stomach, then her thighs. As wave after wave of orgasm threatened to make her lose control, she felt a flood of warm sticky fluid ooze over her wrist and hand and fingers.

Then she collapsed on the bed and surrendered. Everything came to a halt. Her mind drifted in a pearl-gray fog of sensuous warmth and total relaxation. She felt her father's fingers pull out of her pussy, and the weight of his body snuggle next to hers. She heard his labored breathing and knew that she had given her own father a fantastic orgasm.

After they caught their breath, Susie got up on one elbow. She looked down and noticed all the splatters of translucent semen on her breasts, tummy and thighs. Her father's semen. He grinned at her and nodded toward the goo dripping down her breasts.

"Would you like me to clean that off you the way I clean it off your mother?"

Susie gave a quizzical look, and then nodded. David guided Susie gently onto her back and then preceded to suck and lick the semen off her beautiful, firm breasts. Susie gasped. He worked his way down and licked the semen off her tummy and down to her crotch where it had run, licking all the way. She gasped again.

"Daddy, is this the stuff that makes babies?"

"Sure is, sweetheart, but only if a man shoots it inside your pussy."

His one free hand fondled her luscious tits, and his mouth returned to sucking her nipples when he finished speaking.

"Omigod, Daddy, I bet that would feel good! Just now I was fantasizing that your penis was inside me, you know? I bet it would feel wonderful to have your dick inside me."

"You mean you were dreaming that I... that I was fucking you?"

David's dick twitched and swelled slightly. Susie's smile dimmed just a bit.

"It's okay, isn't it? I wasn't thinking about fucking, really. I was just imagining what it would feel like if you pushed it inside me. I mean, it's not like we're gonna do it, right? I was just, like, play-pretending."

"No problem, Susie. When you masturbate, you can dream about anything you want to. In a fantasy you can fuck anybody you want to. It's perfectly okay. Actually, it would make me happy if you wanted to fantasize about fucking me. Because I'll probably be fantasizing about having my cock inside your pussy."

David was shaking slightly, and his penis was definately getting hard again. His own sixteen year old daughter was having a sexual fantasy about fucking him? She wanted his cock inside her?

"Does the sperm do anything to you if you swallow it?"

David's tongue lapped up the puddle of semen that had splashed on her thigh and run down between her legs. He could smell the rich aroma of her pussy, and see it just inches from his nose.

"Nah. Swallowing semen is harmless. Your mother swallows mine all the time."

He licked the last drop of cum, but couldn't resist the temptation to lick her pussy lips clean and taste her vaginal secretions. Susie gasped again, and her pelvis twitched.

David could see the concern and panic on her face. He was moving too fast. As he withdrew, she put her hands over her crotch. He crawled beside her, supported on one elbow and and let his fingers slide up her tummy. He began fondling her breast.

"Omigod, Daddy, this really feels great, I mean O. My. God. this is so awesome, but I don't know if we should do it. Isn't this incest or something? Isn't this supposed to be, like, the wrongest thing ever?"

He continued to fondle her breasts. They were the size of grapefruit halves, and perfectly round. The dark circles around her nipples were the size of quarters. Her nipples were like ebony pencil erasers.

"Yes, baby, this is incest. Sex between a child and parent. But it's okay. This is just a girl and her father being naked with each other and masturbating together. Happens all the time, I'm sure. And even if it is wrong, it's what we want to do, right?"

She nodded enthusiastically.

"Did you enjoy seeing my cock spurt cum all over your tits? I must have spewed a pint of hot semen all over you!"

She laughed and relaxed. She put her hand on top of his as he fondled her.

"That is awesome daddy! I love it! I love you calling them 'tits'. It makes me feel so hot -- like I was, you know, a slut or something. Daddy? I hope... well, I hope this isn't the only time we ever do this? I'm afraid you'll say we shouldn't. I want to see you jack off again, and I want to jizz off with you, and I want you to watch me do it. Can we daddy? Please?"

"I don't know sweetheart. I want to say yes, but this is all such a shock to me. I never dreamed I would be committing incest with my own daughter -- and loving it! But, I don't suppose it would do any harm for us to masturbate together. We can do that whenever you want -- as long as there's nobody in the house but us, okay?"

"Daddy, what did you mean that mom swallows your semen all the time? Does that mean she give you blow jobs?"

David grinned and nodded.

"Sure. All the time. Especially when she's having her period. Intercourse can be pretty messy then, so she gives me blow jobs."

"Does she enjoy it?"

"Sweetheart, your mother loves sucking my penis. She was giving me blow jobs long before you were born. In fact, the first time she sucked my dick, we were both sixteen. She loves it when I cum in her mouth, and then she swallows my semen."

David casually bent over and kissed his daughter's breast. His tongue worked her nipple. She gasped and her breathing became deeper.

"Can you tell me what sperm tastes like?"

David reached down and scooped up a quivering blob of semen stuck in his pubic hair. He brought his fingers up where she could see it.

"Here, take this off my finger and see for yourself."

Susie brought the jelly-like blob up to her nose and smelled. Carefully and slowly, she touched her tongue to it. Then she sucked it off her finger and swallowed.

"It tastes salty and strange but it's not bad. I guess I could get used to it. I really want to get used to it daddy, because it excites me to know where it came from! Do boys want girls to do that a lot? I mean suck their dicks?"

"Yes, baby, I'm sure they do. Having your dick sucked by a beautiful women is one of the sexiest things in the world."

As he said this, David could feel his penis swelling to half erection. The thoughts in his head were flamingly erotic, including a vision of Susie sucking him off, and another of sliding his stiff rod into her tight virgin pussy. Susie looked down and saw her father's cock twitching. This time she couldn't resist the urge. She reached down and touched the hard, smooth head of his erection. David gasped.

"Is that what you call your penis? Your cock? Does mom call it a cock?"

David nodded, trying to catch his breath.

"Do you like it when I touch your cock?"

"Yes, baby, of course I do. God, yes! Susie, I hope you don't mind me asking, but have you had sex with anyone yet? I mean, you don't have to say if you..."

"No, daddy. I mean, I let my boyfriend take off my bra and touch my breasts, but that's all. But I think about... doing it... a lot, you know?"

She was gently rubing the head of his dick and it felt wonderful. David knew he should stop this. He was now engaging in serious sex with his daughter -- incest -- but he couldn't stop.

"It feels wonderful, Susie. God that feels so horny. You're making your dad all hot and horny again. And I don't want you to stop. Please touch my cock, sweetheart. Make me cum again."

Hearing her father give her permission to play with his hard cock sent a thrill through her body. Her pussy was quivering and demanding to be frigged again. But her curiosity won out. She sat up and bent over, her long blond hair coiling over his thighs, her face just inches from his enormous penis.

David rolled onto his back, spreading his legs to give Susie full access to his genitals. He knew this was wrong, but he surrendered to the lust. He knew it wasn't going to end here. He was going to have sex with his own daughter again and again -- maybe even fuck her, if she would let him. And he knew she would let him! At this realization, his penis throbed to full erection.

"Please Susie, yes! Please jack me off! That feels so good, sweetheart. Would you like me to show you how to do it better?"

Susie nodded and he took her hand in his own, and showed her the right stroking speed and the right pressure guaranteed to get him off. His head was spinning and his breath was coming hard and fast. He raised his head and watched an amazing sight. His naked daughter was stroking his rigid, blood-engorged cock with her slim little hand. Her face was positioned over his cock and very close.

Susie's face was a canvas of adolescent joy and excitement. She was enjoying herself! She loved playing with his naked cock! Her hand softly stroked the entire length of his shaft. Her face kept creeping closer to his cockhead.

"Susie, baby, you don't have to but if you want to... if you want to, like... kiss the head of my cock, I would really like that."

Susie needed no encouragement. She touched her lips to the red mushroom cap of his cock. She kissed it. She moaned. She kissed it again, harder. She kissed a third time, this time parting her lips and letting her tongue touch his cock. Her mouth opened further and the swollen head of his cock slowly disappeared between her lips, her hand still stroking his shaft. Her tongue swirled all over the tip of his rigid penis. David could not believe his eyes. His innocent little virgin daughter was giving him head!

He heard her moaning and looked aside at her hand as it moved to her crotch. Between her widely spread thighs, he saw two fingers disappear into her pussy. Susie was masturbating again! Sucking cock turned her on! If he was going to stop this incestuous relationship he had to do it now! But he couldn't!

"That's right, Susie! That feels so hot! Do you want daddy to teach you how to suck dick?"

The girl moaned, then nodded without taking her mouth off his penis.

"Let your head bob up and down so my cock goes as deep as it can into your mouth without touching your teeth. Can you do that? I'll guide your rhythm with my hand."

Half his erection was disappearing into her mouth on each stroke. He stared in total lust-shock at what he was watching. His naked daughter was sucking his dick! He couldn't stop! He didn't want to stop! He wanted to cum in her mouth! Sodomy! That was the word! He was going to sodomize his daughter's mouth! A bomb went off in David's brain. Staring at his sweet little girl's face impaled on his rigid cock, he spewed a hot stream of cum -- directly into her mouth. Out loud, he whispered again and again, "Suck daddy's cock, Susie! Suck daddy's cock!" The jets of hot cum came one after another.

Susie moaned and gasped, and tried to swallow the flood of hot, thick, sticky semen that streamed from her father's penis. She managed one gulp, but it was shooting out too fast. The rest bubled from her lips and drooled down her chin. Her hand continued to stroke, and her lips continued to suck her father's penis. Her brain screamed, Omigod, I'm sucking dick! I'm sucking daddy's dick! My mouth is full of sperm! The shock of this realization threatened to shatter her mind.

But at the same time, it aroused her own lust to a fever pitch. Her vagina was gnawing on itself. She knew now that she would always want to suck her father's dick. And she knew that if he ever wanted to put it into her pussy, she would let him. Her pussy was so hot for his cock! She wanted her father to fuck her! She wished he was fucking her right now!

She continued kissing and sucking until David stopped grunting and his penis began to go soft. Then she threw herself back on the bed, spread her legs and shoved her two fingers even deeper into her hungry cunt. She was so horny! Omigod, her father had shot his cum into her mouth! She had swallowed her daddy's sperm! She could still feel and taste it in her mouth! Her fingers whipped frantically against her clitoris. Suddenly, her hand was pulled out. She opened her eyes and looked at her father, wondering what he was doing. her father's strong arms spread her knees wide and he bent forward. His face nestled between her thighs! She felt his tongue plunge into her pussy. Her father was eating her pussy! Omigod, this was just so wrong! Omigod, this was so fucking great! Oh yes! Oh God yes!

David's mouth covered his daughter's blond fuzzy snatch. He alternated licking her clit and suckling her pussy lips. He slipped a finger into her pussy and another into her tightly puckered anus. He quickly found the rhythm of suckling and licking that drove Susie insane with sexual arousal. She moaned and thrashed, her hands held his head tightly into her crotch, her pelvis thrusted in rhythm to his tongue-fucking.

"Daddy! Yes, Daddy! Yes, Daddy! Oh, Daddy I love you! Eat my cunt, Daddy! Oh God! Oh God eat my pussy!"

David thrust his finger deeper into his little girl's pussy, until she threw her head back and had several noisy orgasms. He slowed down until he saw that she was spent.

Her face smiled up at him from the pillow. He moved up beside her, over her, and french kissed her, and then licked the cum from her face. She scooped up a big puddle of cum between her breasts and sucked it off her fingers.

"Omigod, daddy, I love the taste of your sperm! I love you cumming in my mouth! And I love how you made me come! That was so hot! Thank you! Thank you! I know it was wrong, but I hope you'll let me do that again! I want to get really good at sucking your dick! Did you like cumming in my mouth? Did you daddy? Will you let me suck your dick again?"

He held her quivering naked body in his strong arms. He felt her arms around his neck. He felt her hard nipples pressing into his chest.

"Oh, yes, baby. I loved it. We'll do it again. I promise."



Continue reading Susie Catches Her Father in the Act -- 3


adultfriendfinder registration tips

No comments:

Post a Comment