My First Taste of Black Cock and Cum

I met a black man in a store and then sucked his cock and swallowed his cum.



My First Taste of Black Cock and Cum



By Ed Langston


adultfinder portugal


I have been reading and enjoying cuckold and creampie stories for many years now, and I recently had an unbelievable experience at a local sporting goods store. I was pretty horny at the time because I had just finished reading several cuckold stories involving white husbands who were eating creampies from their wives, which were deposited by big-cocked black men.



I was in the camping department looking at some cold-weather sleeping bags, and noticed a big black man also shopping in that area. He was about 6’4”, and I’m guessing about 250 pounds, and was wearing a nice sweat shirt and sweat pants. He was about 40 years old and fairly good looking, and since I had just finished those stories, he looked like he could have been any one of the big-dicked bulls I had just been fantasizing about. I kept glancing at him, and I was trying to see if there was a tell-tale bulge in his sweat pants. He looked up one time and caught my eye, and nodded, acknowledging that there were some good bargains in the store. It is a little unusual to strike up a conversation with a stranger in a store, but he was very pleasant. I couldn’t help but wonder if he actually saw me looking at his crotch area. We began to discuss some of the products, and because I was feeling so comfortable with him, and since I was so turned-on anyway, I was thinking about taking the very dangerous step of asking him a personal question about black men, and whether they had larger than average cocks. His name was Lamont, and he lived near me. I had seen thousands of pictures of black cocks on the many Yahoo sites, but I thought it was a rare opportunity to be able to ask a black man about his perspective on it.



We continued talking, and at a lull in the conversation I got the courage to ask him. I started by just asking “Is it true what they say about black men?” He gave me a strange look and asked “What do you mean?” I was just relieved that he didn’t look angry, and explained that I had heard all of my life that black men had, on average, larger cocks than white men, and was just wondering if it was true. Lamont had a wry look on his face when he asked me why I had an interest in that, and I told him about the many cuckold stories that I had read, where very dominant black men have huge cocks and balls, and produce a large amount of cum. He wanted me to explain more about the cuckold fantasies that many white men had, and also what I found so intriguing about it. I explained that some white men like for their wives to be fucked by one or more black men, while the husband either watches or participates. I really wasn’t planning on having this kind of in-depth conversation about it, but he seemed interested, and I was getting pretty excited myself. I did notice that he put his hand in his pocket, and adjusted what looked to be a very large bulge developing, so he must have been enjoying the conversation.



He pressed further, and wanted to know more about what white men found so exciting about this topic. I explained that these white men enjoyed seeing the large black cock and balls thrusting in and out of their wives, and sometimes even got under the wife in a 69 position as the black man fucked his wife doggy-style. In this position he could periodically lick his wife’s clit, and also enjoyed tasting the cock shaft and the combined fuck juices. Also, the heavy balls would constantly be in his face, and he would suck on them as the cock unloaded it’s cum into the now-well-fucked cunt of his wife. But the best was yet to come, as the husband sucked on and cleaned the cock as it withdrew, and also sucked all of the thick sperm from his wife’s cunt. He asked if thee was anything else the cuckolds did, and I said that sometimes a very dominant bull would force the husband to suck the bull’s asshole and to drink the bull’s piss. He asked me if I had ever experienced the cuckold life style, and I explained that I had been reading and fantasizing about it for years, but my wife would never even allow a conversation about the possibility of such an encounter. There was now a very visible bulge in his sweat pants that he was rubing through the fabric, and he wasn’t trying to hide it. I was then so bold as to ask him if I could see his cock, since I had never seen a large black cock up close. He asked me what I had in mind, and I told him that I was really only thinking about seeing his cock. He said that we could go out to his van in the parking lot and he would show it to me, but I would also have to stroke it for him, and make him cum. I was so excited by now that I agreed to stroke him for a few minutes, for the chance to see his cock up close.



We entered his full-sized van through the side door. He had two captains’ chairs in the back seat, and behind that, a platform that was about the size of a double bed. He told me to sit in the chair, and he moved back between the chairs and leaned back on the bed on some pillows and blankets he had there, sitting on the edge of the bed. He then told me to pull down his sweat pants and underwear. I was trbling with excitement as I pulled down his pants, and I just couldn’t believe the size of his cock. It was about 8 inches long, semi-hard, and very thick, and it was lying heavily on his thigh. I especially liked the large head and prominent veins. He also had huge balls, about the size of large plums, and they hung heavily in his sack over the edge of the bed. He told me to lean forward and begin stroking his cock, and it really felt good to have that weight in my hand. He was also producing a lot of precum, and there was enough of it to lubricate his cock for my stroking. I was in an awkward position leaning forward like that, and my face was only a few inches from his cock. His cock stiffened as I continued to stroke it, and I’m guessing that fully hard it was 10 inches long and a little less thick than a soda can. He was breathing heavily now, and I should have known where this was heading. He told me to suck his balls as I stroked his cock, and when I didn’t move right away, he leaned up and put his hand behind my head, and pulled me into his big balls. The manly, musky smell was intoxicating, and I began to lick and suck his massive balls. The taste of his genitals turned me on even more, and the precum was also flowing down to his nuts for me to taste. He released my head from his hands since he knew that I wouldn’t likely pull away, and he lifted up his balls so I could lick and suck the perineum area between his asshole and balls. I even tried to get both of his balls in my mouth at the same time, but they were just too big. At one point, when I was sucking the area under his balls, he reached down and held my head as he tilted his hips, putting his asshole right in my mouth. He held me there and told me to suck and tongue his asshole, since his wife would never do it for him, and he really enjoyed it. He actually slipped off of the bed and kind of pinned me there so I couldn’t move away, and was almost sitting on my face. I didn’t really enjoy sucking his asshole, but in the excitement of the moment I endured for the chance to be stroking his massive cock.



After a few more minutes of sucking his asshole, he moved back to the bed and pulled me part of the way up with him. He said that he wanted me to suck his cock and drink his cum, and by this time all of my resistance was gone, and I was enjoying the abuse he was giving me. He pulled my face to his huge cock and I opened my mouth and took in the head. He held me there and started thrusting his hips, until he felt me take over and start to actively suck his cock. I moved my mouth as far down his dick as I could, but couldn’t take much more than 6 inches in due to its size. The feel of this big, black cock in my mouth was wonderful, and I could taste the precum that was flowing heavily. He was breathing hard now and told me that he was going to cum, and that I better swallow all of it so we didn’t mess up his van. About then his cock began to throb and several hard pulses of thick cum filled my mouth. I had no idea that a cock could shoot that much cum, and I swallowed several times to get it all down. The taste was a little bitter and salty, but not offensive. The thickness and texture of his cum were everything that I had fantasized about and more, and I was actually disappointed when he stopped squirting. I kept sucking his cock until it starting getting soft, and then pulled off and started sucking his balls again. Some more cum was oozing out of the head, and I licked that up as well. He then told me to sit on the floor of the van as he moved to the chair, and scooted to the edge of it. In this position his cock was right at my mouth level, and I asked him what he had in mind. He said that he wanted to complete my cuckold fantasy, and he pulled my mouth onto his soft cock. I wasn’t sure what he meant, but then I felt his cock pulse as he began pissing in my mouth. I sure didn’t plan on drinking his piss, but he held me in place, and I had no choice but to swallow it or choke. He continued pissing for about 30 seconds, and then it finally stopped. He told me to keep sucking his cock, and he actually got hard again and fed me another load of his thick cum. This last time he held my head in place and fucked my mouth by aggressively thrusting his hips on the chair. It was worth the abuse to get to experience that tasty cock, balls, and cum.



After he was through with me, he admitted that he had heard of cuckolds before, and even that white men had this unusual desire to be dominated by black men. When I first ask him about his cock in the store, he felt sure that he could lure me into taking my desires well beyond fantasy, into being used for his pleasure. I had to admit that, even though this all started with me just wanting to get a look at a huge black cock, I did enjoy being used by him, even if ass-sucking and piss drinking would take some getting used to. I asked him if I could service him again, and he said that he could do better than that. He had a group of five friends who played poker one night a month, and that if I enjoyed servicing black men, then I could come to their game and be a cum slut for them. My first meeting with them is next week, and I’ll get to learn first-hand about all of those other big black cocks.



No comments:

Post a Comment