Dreamscape

She'll do anything to make it up to him.




I had just checked my watch. 6:48. I lean over and whisper to Jack "These are the lamest previews ever!" He just chuckles a bit and takes another drink. I've been so excited for him to take me to this movie I'd barely slept at all last night. I don't know why, but these teen drama movies always draw me in. Sometimes I swear the previews are hypnotic. I check my watch again. 6:49. Seriously, is this thing ever gonna start?

I lean over on Jack's shoulder and close my eyes. "You better not think about sleeping though this missy ! I spent almost half my paycheck on this date." Jack cautions to me. "I know sweety , I just want to rest my eyes during the previews, maybe even a little cat nap, I promise." Half your paycheck I think to myself, geez , why bother working at all for that kinda pay? Besides, I made a sacrifice too here. You made me go to that stupid Thai restaurant with you before we came here. I accidentally ordered something way hotter than I could take. Can't even enjoy my popcorn now.

It is nice though, sweet little date with just me and him. The theater isn't all that crowded, and I never complain about getting to spend some time alone with Jack. As the lights begin to dim I struggle to open my eyes. I manage open them a bit, but it just feels to good to have them closed after so little sleep. Before I know it, my sub-conscious takes over. I pick up bits and pieces of the movie as a lay there against his shoulder, but for the most part, it's just a lovely dream.

During the movie, I'm really only half asleep. I start to feel guilty for not getting to enjoy my part of the date that Jack paid for. I so wish I could make it up to him, cause I know how little he cares for these kinds of movies. And then I start thinking like I do when I get tired. My world is completely taken over by fantasy, all inspired by desire to please Jack.

My head nuzzles up against his shoulder, but slowly drifts down. He starts to speak, but I take a handful of popcorn and push it in to his mouth. My hand wanders down, rubing his chest and stomach, slowly teasing its way down his abs. I lift up his shirt a bit and start sucking his abs, while my hand continues to wander down. Finally I find his zipper and slide it down, reaching in and stroking his cock lightly with 2 fingers.

I adjust myself in my seat a bit, both to get a better angle at his cock, and make my legs a bit more open. Once I feel his mber getting harder, I slide it out and start stroking it slowly. My hand glides up and down it so easily from all the popcorn butter on my hand, and finally I don't think he can get any harder.

My mouth begins to wander in the same direction as my hand had. When I reach my destination, I slowly lick from the base of his cock to the head, savoring the taste of the flesh and butter mix I've created. Once my tongue reaches the head of his erect penis, my mouth engulfs it all slowly, but deeply. I moan a bit, and his flesh mumbles my enthusiasm. I begin to suck harder, and the taste just makes me hornier. My free hand begins to slide down my skirt and under my panties.

I slide my middle finger in to my dripping wet pussy, while using the two surrounding fingers to pull my pussy open. I've never had a dream like this, the risk of getting caught pushes me harder. Jack finally seems to come out of his trance and starts massaging my breast. My tongue focuses on the head of his cock, whipping it rapidly with my tongue. His cock twitches twice in my mouth and I starting bobing on his cock again. Pushing it in a deep as I can, I can feel him holding back a load of cum.

I want to cry out for him to shoot his load in my mouth, but I can't stop myself from pleasuring him. I rub my clit harder, forcing myself closer and closer to the point of climax. It feels so good I start moaning in to his prick. I can't tell if it's the vibration in my throat or the near orgasmic moaning, but it sets him off. I feel hot cum unload in my mouth, covering my tongue and beginning to drip down my throat. The taste of his salty cum pushes me over the edge and I feel an eruption of pleasure from my pussy. My legs lock up, and I do everything I can to grind my body against my still twitching hand, just to hold on to the moment one second longer.

I carefully slide away from his cock, careful not to drop any of his seed. I swallow it all, and take a drink from my soda to wash it down. I sigh in relief and pleasure. I reclaim my position on Jacks shoulder as he slides his mber back in his pants. My eyes drift off again, still subconsciously listening to the movie. Mmmm ...I wonder what Jack would do if I tried that? I just smirk to myself, knowing that I'd never have the guts to actually try something like that.

After some time, Jack wakes me. My mouth is barrassingly open, with a bit of drool escaping my lips. He just kisses my forehead and pulls my groggy body up as the lights slowly fade back on. "So, how was the movie hun ?" He asks.

"Good as always" I lie. "I love it when there's a sweet ending and the girl gets the guy she didn't think she wanted..."

"Yeah, you slept through the whole thing alright."

"Are you serious? The one teen drama I fall asleep through doesn't have a corny love plot?"

"No, it did. I just wanted you to confess that you fell asleep!"

"Clever bastard. Why do you have to be sexy and smart?"

"I can't help it. I am who I am. Now, let's go babe, my arm fell asleep halfway in, and I still let you sleep through the credits."

" Aww ...and a sweetheart too."



To be continued...



Continue reading Dreamscape Pt. 2


tips to give her mega orgasm

No comments:

Post a Comment