Mutual Masturbation

Dad and daughter masturbate for each other.


I am a married man who has taken up erotic literature as a hoby. I enjoy writing about some of the exciting sexcapades that have occurred in my life. I also enjoy probing the recesses of my imagination to write fictional tales. Writing these types of stories keeps me horny and my wife has reaped the benefits of my increased libido, yet she doesn’t know about my hoby. Nor does she know that she has been the subject of a few of my tales. What she doesn’t know won’t hurt me.


I have four daughters, the youngest of which, Emma, is seventeen years old. She, along with my nineteen year old daughter Melissa still lives at home with me and my wife. I’ve treated them with respect and calmly explained things to them when they had questions. I took particular care to explain about the birds and the bees, masturbation, nudity and to be proud of their bodies. It is common for them to move from one room to the next while wearing minimum clothing or none at all. On the same token, they have also seen me and my wife nude on several occasions. I believe it has been my calmness over the issue that led them to believe nudity is nothing to be barrassed about. Although my family is not a nudist family, it’s safe to say we are very comfortable seeing each other nude.


adultfriendfinder mauritius


I typically wear a robe with nothing underneath. This way I get the feeling of nudity without flaunting my nudity in front of my family. One night I was in my study writing a story about a married couple who invited their swinging neighbors over for dinner and fun in the spa. I got to the point where they had swapped partners and were enjoying each other’s spouses. After a few hours of writing, I went to the kitchen and fixed myself a cocktail and a snack. As I walked down the hallway back toward my study, I noticed Emma’s bedroom door was ajar. I rbered that I left my study door open and a sinking feeling came over me at the thought that my daughter went into my study and discovered my writing on the computer screen. I crept toward the study door and peeked in. Sure enough Emma was reading my story. ‘Crap’ I thought to myself. What do I do now? I retreated to the kitchen where I was able to gather my thoughts and develop a plan. I gulped my cocktail and made a fresh one.



After several moments of thought I realized that the cat was out of the bag and I hoped that Emma was mature enough to respect my hoby. If I taught her anything in life it is that people are different and to respect their differences. I gulped down the second cocktail and created a third. I decided to walk back into the study and confront her with patience, humility and honesty. I would answer any questions she had about my hoby and encourage a dialogue so that I could get a sense of how she felt about it. I started back toward the study, sipping my cocktail.



As I got to the study door, I again peeked in and saw that Emma was still standing in front of the computer screen. She wore a tank top and sweat pants with the word PINK across her butt. Emma leaned forward with her left hand on the desk. I watched her read for several seconds and noticed that her right arm was slowly moving in rhythm. I looked closer and saw that her right hand was in front of her and she was rhythmically rubing her crotch. Now I was barrassed again. Not for me this time, but for Emma. Should I walk into the study unannounced? No, that would barrass her for certain. Once again I retreated to the kitchen. As I thought about what Emma was doing I found myself becoming aroused. My dear sweet Emma was aroused by one of my stories. In a weird way, I could say that I had aroused Emma.



The longer I thought of Emma rubing herself the harder my erection got. I looked down and saw my hard-on pushing my robe away from my body. If anyone saw me now there would be no hiding it. But I didn’t care. Knowing my daughter was in my study masturbating made me want to go back and watch her. I returned to the study and peeked around the corner. Emma was now sitting in the chair with her legs spread vigorously rubing her crotch as she read my story. I stood at the doorway, moved my robe so my cock was now exposed, put my hand around my hard shaft and began to mimic Emma’s rhythm. I let out a soft moan to which Emma turned and saw me. She watched me rubing my cock and she didn’t miss a beat. She continued to masturbate as she slowly turned the swivel chair. She was now facing me. Her legs were spread and her hand was down the front of her sweatpants. Almost as if it were planned, we continued to masturbate for each other.



Emma brought her knees up and put the heels of her feet on the chair. This caused her sweat pants to pull tight and I saw the outline of her hand at her crotch. I clearly saw her middle finger moving in and out of her pussy. Emma didn’t take her eyes off my hard cock as I moved my hand up and down its shaft. In turn, I didn’t take my eyes off her hand rubing her pussy. As we watched each other masturbate I felt the pressure building and it wouldn’t be long before I shot my cream. I didn’t care if I had to clean it up later. The last thing I wanted was for Emma to stop masturbating before I shot my load.



Emma continued to look at my cock and she had a look of desire in her eyes. The faster I stroked my cock, the deeper it seemed that Emma plunged her finger into her pussy. Her breathing was getting faster and harder which caused me to rub faster. I felt that I was going to cum and I began to moan. “Oh God! Honey, watching you is going to make me cum,” I said in an out-of-breath voice. At that, Emma lifted her ass off the seat and slipped her pants to her ankles. She then continued to finger herself. This time, there was nothing to block my view. Her pussy was cleanly shaven and very wet. As she plunged her finger into her pussy she took her other hand and began to rub her clit. “Mmmmmm,” Emma moaned. She continued to look at my cock while she rubed her clit faster and faster. “Oh yeah! I’m cummmming,” Emma exclaimed! At that she let out a loud groan and lifted her ass off the chair. She continued to quickly rub her clit while she drove her finger into her pussy with force time and time again. A stream of love juice flowed out of her pussy and onto her ass cheeks.



I couldn’t hold back anymore and I shot my hot load in Emma’s direction, but it didn’t hit her. We both feverishly masturbated until each of our climaxes subsided. I milked every drop out of my cock and watched it drip onto the floor. Emma never lost sight of my cock and even now, she watched as I milked it dry. Emma sat for a minute or two longer so she could catch her breath. She stood and pulled her pants up. She walked to me and gave me a very strong hug. I returned the hug and said, “Emma, I don’t know what happened or why but…” Emma interrupted by saying, “Shhh. It’s O.K. All my life you’ve said it was normal to be nude. That masturbation was a natural thing to do. We even walk around the house nude sometimes.” I replied, “Yeah, and what’s your point?” “My point,” Emma responded, “is that if all those things are natural, why wouldn’t it be natural to share such a wonderful experience with the people you love the most?” In a way, Emma seemed to make sense. I’ve told her and her sisters all their lives that it’s normal to masturbate. That nudity is natural and I think I even said, “If God wanted us to wear clothes, we would have been born with clothes.” I didn’t know how to respond so I held Emma in a loving hug. “Thank you, daddy,” Emma said. “I’ve never felt closer to you than right now.”



When Emma and I released our hug I couldn’t help but ask, “Em, my curiosity has the better of me and I’d like to know something.” “What’s that, daddy,” Emma asked. “Have you and your sisters ever masturbated together, like we did today?” Emma replied, “Of course we have and we love it. In fact, we know where you publish your stories on the internet and we read them. Your stories are very hot.” I was dumbfounded and after a few seconds of silence I asked, “How did you know?” Emma giggled and said, “Today is not the first time you left your computer on. About a year ago you had just got done publishing a story on the website and you left the room. I saw the website name and your screen name. From that point Melissa and I read your stories, as well as some of the others on the website.” I hesitantly asked, “Does your mother know?” Emma grinned and said, “Yup.” I moaned as if my final secret had been discovered. I thought for a moment and naturally wanted to know if my wife and daughters had masturbated for each other, but I thought it best not to ask. Maybe I’ll be lucky enough to find out myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment