Bailee

Four girls becoming more than friends.




It was the summer of my Junior year when I met Bailee, she lived next door to me. She was about five foot four with long blonde hair, very athletic, and had the most beautiful blue eyes. I'm the shy type, so when Bailee came over to talk to me I did not say much at first. She told me that her and some of her friends were going to the lake and asked if I wanted to go. Like I said I was the shy type, but I figured I had nothing else to do so why not. I went upstairs, changed into my swimming suit, put on some shorts, and went back down stairs. When I got back down where Bailee was, she had put on a bikini, the top barely covered her breast. I could not see the bottoms because she had on a pair of cut off shorts that were very short. We walked over to her car, which was a Dodge Stratus, we got in and she said we had to go pick up a few of her friends. As we were driving we got to talking, she asked me where I was from, and why we moved here.

"I'm from a small town in California, and we moved here because my dad found a new job. I did not want to move here I miss all my friends and my boyfriend."

"I understand how you feel, we moved here three years ago, and at first I hated it. I didn't know anyone, then I became a cheerleader, and I'm having so much fun. You should join the squad we are having try out Monday then we go to camp on Friday."

"I'm not sure, I'm really not into that kind of stuff, and I'm not very athletic."

"You would be perfect for it, you have the small body, and I can help you with the moves. We will work on it this weekend."

I was still not too sure about it but I agreed. We picked up her friend Bridget first, she was about five foot three, with long red hair, and nice big breast. She also had on skimpy shorts and a bikini top that also barely covered here size D breast. She looked at me and said. "Hello I'm Bridget!"

"I'm Veronica! It is nice to meet you Bridget. I just moved in next door to Bailee about two weeks ago."

"It is nice to meet you Veronica. I'm so glad you decided to come with us today."

Next we picked up Bailee's friend Kristy, she was about five foot five, with long black hair, she was very athletic looking just like Bailee. We introduced ourselves to each other and said it was nice to meet. As we got down to the lake I had noticed there was some boys there, Bailee did not tell me there would be boys there. The four of us found us a spot away from the boys and laid our towels down. Before we sat down Bailee and I went and got the cooler out of her car. She asked me if I was ok, I told her I was, but I wasn't, for some reason I was nervous being around her and her friends.

When I was growing up I was always a Tom Boy, so I never really got into boys, as a teenager I still never gave them much thought. Not saying I'm into girls, but must say, I have thought about what it would be like to be with another female. In fact when I first saw Bailee I had wondered what it would be like to be with her. Like I said she was very athletic, her breast were amazing, very big and perky. As we sat there sunbathing, I kept looking over at Bailee, her long blonde hair was resting on her gorgeous breast, and little sweat beads were running down them. I must admit it was a turn on for me. I could not take it much more, so I decided that I had to go for a walk, I told Bailee what I was going to do, and did. I walked down the shore of the lake, as I was walking I would pick up rocks, and throw them in the water. I tried to get the picture of Bailee's gorgeous breast out of my head, but I couldn't.

It was Friday, I was suppose to go over to Bailee's, so that she could help my with cheer leading. When I got over there she was standing in the back yard, she had on a


adultfinder portugal


pink tank top with a white pair of shorts on. That tank top really showed off her breast and I could see her nipples wanting to poke through it. She asked me if I was ready and I said yes that I was. She showed me a few routines, a couple of them I got down real easy, but the last one was hard. We worked on them for three hours then we decided we were done for the day. Bailee invited me to stay the night at her house, I wanted to say no, because I was starting to like her, but I went a head and said yes.

After dinner Bailee and I went down in their basement to play some pool. I learned something about Bailee that night that I could not believe, I found out that Bailee smoked weed, and her parents knew it. She had asked me if I would like to get high with her, I had never done it before, so I said sure. We sat there played pool, got high, and listened to some music. I could tell Bailee was getting really high because she was acting real goofy, she kept grabing me and making me dance with her. I wanted to kiss her so bad, but was affraid of what she would do. I finally got up enough nerve to do it, I was about to kiss her, she grabed me, I pulled her close to me, and I kissed her. At first she pulled away from me, but then she came back to me, and returned my kiss. Her lips were so soft, wet, and full. I could not believe I had just kissed another female, and I could not believe how much I enjoyed it. Bailee and I continued to kiss, as I kissed her I moved my hand to her breast, to see if she would let me play with it. She did, in fact she started to moan a little as I did. Knowing that she was enjoying that, I decided I would move my hand under her shirt, so I could get a better feel. I reached under her shirt, lifted up her bra, and pinched her nipple. Bailee's body quivered, I knew she was enjoying it, because she begged me not to stop. I took her shirt and bra off, then I told her to get on the pool table. I pulled her close the edge of the table, put one hand on her firm ass, and with the other hand I held her breast as I sucked it.

"Oh my God Veronica that feels so good. Please don't stop!"

I didn't, in fact I took the other one and sucked on it too, could not make it jealous. I continued to suck Bailee's nipples, until I got the feeling she was about to climax. I then told her to lay back, I slid down her shorts and panties, in one shot. She instantly spread her legs for me, I could smell the fragrance of her pussy, and it was a sweet smell. Like I have said, I have never been with another female, I thought I would be nervous, but I wasn't. I spread her pussy lips apart, then took my tongue, and ran it up and down her clit. When my tongue first touched her clit, I thought she was going to jumped off the table, her whole body shook. I stopped to make sure she was ok, she told me not to stop, because she was about to cum. I proceeded to lick her clit, then I stuck two fingers inside her pussy, a few minutes later I could feel her hot juices flowing out of her. I took my fingers, licked the juices off of them, then kissed Bailee, so that she could taste her own juices. For my first time being with another female, I really enjoyed it, and I think Bailee did too. We got dressed, went upstairs, and went to bed.

Monday morning Bailee came to get me for cheer leading tryouts, I was so nervous, but yet was also excited. We got to the high school, there was the regular squad, and then there was about six other girls. We were told that only four of us would make the squad. The seven of us lined up, Camie the head cheerleader, showed us the first routine. I already knew the routine, because Bailee showed me them, so it was pretty easy for me. After a couple of hours of doing the routines, the squad went over to the side, so they could vote on who to keep. They had us all line up again, then they announced who they wanted on the squad, and surprisingly I made it. I think Bailee was happier than I was that I made it. All that week, Bailee would help me with my routines, and we would fool around a little.

It was 6:00am Friday morning and Bailee was knocking on my door. I had been up since 5:00am, took my shower, and made sure I had everything. As Bailee and I drove to the high school, she put her hand on my leg, and said. "I have something special planned for you this week."

I was very curious what she had in mind, and could not wait to find out. We got to the school, got on the buses, and left for camp. It was a three hour drive, so we all had time to get to know eachother better. Bailee and I sat next to Kelly, one of the new girls. She was telling us that her family also just moved here, they moved from Ohio, because her mom and dad got divorced. As we were sitting there next to Bailee I could not help to think about what we did. I could smell her sweet perfume, today she was wearing her bikini top, the one I really love on her, and I was going nuts. I was picturing her pink pussy and how I enjoyed licking it. Then I started to rber the wonderful smell of it, I could feel my panties starting to get wet, how I wished Bailee could feel the wetness. I must have drifted off into a deep thought, because the next thing I heard, was something I was not sure I heard right. It came from Kelly, I looked at her, and said. "I'm sorry I did not hear you! What was it that you said?"

She looked at me and said. "I asked if either one of you have ever been with another female!"

Yes I did hear her right, next thought was, how do I answer that one. I could not just come out and say, yes I have been with another female, and in fact it was Bailee. That would not go over to well, and I knew it. I just looked over at Bailee to see what she would say. She really surprised me, she said yes that she had, but she refused to give a name. Then Kelly looked at me, I also said yes that I had, and just said it was a old friend. Kelly told us that she had never been with another female, she had thought about it, but was a little bit nervous about it. We had told her about it for a while, then we got to the camp. Wouldn't you know it the three of us were put in a cabin together, just the three of us in one cabin, go figure. I was wondering how this would affect the surprise Bailee had for me, would it make it harder for her to plan it, or would Kelly become a part of it?

The three of us got our stuff off the bus, found our cabin, and got all settled in. We had some time before dinner time, so we sat on our beds, and talked. Kelly started talking again about being with another female, I was wondering what Bailee was thinking, and if it was the same thing I was. I was thinking about giving Kelly a sample of what it was like to be with another female. I moved over to Kelly's bed, sat down next to her, put my hand on her leg, and said. "Do you really want to know what it is like?"

She looked at Bailee, then she looked at me, and said. "Yes! Why?"

I moved my hand down her leg some more, took my other hand put it on her back, and told her. "Kelly if you are serious about this, I would love to show you what it is like, and I know you will enjoy it." I then looked over at Bailee, she locked the door, then joined Kelly and I on her bed.

Bailee told Kelly to take her shorts and panties off, I removed my top and bra, then I told Kelly to lay on the bed. I scooted her to the edge of the bed, pulled her legs apart, so I could to what I wanted. I wanted that luscious pink pussy of hers, and I wanted it now. I got down on my knees, put my face down into her pussy, and licked her clit. I licked it a couple more times, spread her pussy lips apart, then sucked that wet clit. Kelly jumped a little, then she moaned, and then relaxed again. As I was sucking on Kelly's clit, Bailee was playing with my breast, and rubing her own pussy. I could tell Bailee was getting really excited, I wanted to do something for her, so I leaned over, and told her. "Let her taste your pussy."

Bailee removed her shorts and panties, got up on the bed, and moved her pussy over Kelly's head. I looked up at Bailee, I could see that she was getting excited, and I knew Kelly would enjoy her. Bailee lowered her pussy down to Kelly's face, Kelly spread her pussy lips apart, and licked her clit. I heard Bailee moan as Kelly licked her clit, I looked up at Kelly, and asked her. "How does she taste?"

"She tastes wonderful. I can't wait to taste her cum." Kelly continued to lick her clit, then she started to suck on it, she wanted to make Bailee cum. I turned my attention back to Kelly's clit, I licked it some more, then I stuck a couple fingers in her pussy. Her body began to shake and I knew it would not be long before she would cum. I sucked on Kelly's clit as I fucked her harder with my fingers, her body was shaking more, and she was moaning loader. I could hear Bailee tell Kelly to suck her harder because she was about to cum. I stuck another finger in her pussy as I sucked harder on her clit and before I knew it I got a mouthful of her sweet juices. She let out a loud moan of relief, then she sucked Bailee's clit harder, and made her cum. The three of us got cleaned up, got ready for dinner, and went to the dinning hall for dinner.

The next couple days we went through three hours of practice, we went hicking, and even did some swimming. I was so glad Bailee talked me into trying out for cheer leading, I was really having a good time at camp, and was making all kinds of new friends. One day Kelly and I were sitting on the dock sunbathing, when this tall blonde, with long legs, and perky breast, came up to us. She told us her name was Heather and asked if she could sit down with us, we told her sure, so she did. Heather told us just joined the squad and did not know too many of the girls here. We introduced ourselves to her, and told her that she could meet Bailee later. As we were sitting there, Heather told us that she was only child, and her parents were separated. She said they keep trying to buy her love, her dad bought her a new car, and her mom wants to send her to Paris. Heather told us she likes the gifts but she wished her parents would grow up and act like adults. Later that night we had a bon fire, we had Heather sit by us, so she could meet Bailee. Heather and Bailee hit it off real good, in fact I was beginning to think they were getting a little bit too close, Heather kept putting her hand on Bailee's leg. I was starting to wonder, was Heather into girls, and was she after Bailee. I was not sure I liked the idea of another female being interested in Bailee, I was into her, and I wanted to be with her.

After the bon fire the four of us came back to our cabin, we decided we would play a game of Truth Or Dare. I went first, I asked Heather Truth Or Dare, and she said Truth. So I asked her if she had ever been with another female. Heather looked at the three of us, and said. "Yes, in fact please don't tell anyone, but I have a girlfriend. She was not too happy about me coming to camp."

I looked over at Bailee, who looked over at Kelly, who in return looked at me. I'm not sure if all three of us were in shock, or if we were wondering the same thing. Would Heather be interested in having sex with one of the three of us, I already knew that she liked Bailee, but I was hoping to see her with Kelly. Some how we got away from the game, and was talking about being with other females. Heather was telling us that she has been with her girlfriend for 3 years, they have been friends since grade school, but did not realize how they felt until they were teenagers. She asked us if we had been with another female, the three of us just nodded our heads yes. Heather looked at me, asked me who the girl was that I was with, I told her a close friend of mine, but did not give a name. She then asked Bailee and Kelly the same thing, they both said a close friend, and did not give a name.

Heather was sitting on Kelly's bed, I moved over to Bailee's bed, looked at Kelly, and she put her hand on Heather' s leg. As Kelly was rubing Heather' s leg, I started to kiss Bailee, and massage her breast. I think Heather was a little bit shocked when she saw what Bailee and I were doing. I took Bailee's shirt and bra off, and started to kiss her voluptuous breast. I think Heather was really getting into this, because she looked at Kelly, and started to kiss her. The two of them then laid down on the bed, Kelly lifted Heather' s shirt, and nibled on her perky little nipples. Heather took her shirt off, so Kelly could get to her breast better. Before I knew it, both of them had their clothes off, and were kissing. I told Bailee to stand up, I removed her shorts and panties, and started to rub her clit. She spread her legs apart, so I could get to it better. The smell of her pussy was intoxicating, and I wanted to lick every inch of it. Bailee laid down on the bed, I got down in between her legs, and went at that pussy. For the next two hours the four of us sure went at it, with all we had, and more. When the four of us could not take anymore, we collapsed on the beds, and let out a sigh of relief. Heather looked at the three of us, and said. "Wow you guys that was fun. I'm glad I met you three and can't wait to spend time with you."

The next day we went home, Bailee and I started dating, we even let Kelly join us sometimes. We did not see much of Heather, except here and there at school, and of course at practice. I guess she was busy with her girlfriend! For the next two years the four of us stayed on the squad and became very good friends. I will never forget that summer, meeting Bailee, Kelly, and Heather was one of the best things that has ever happened to me.



By: Breann Montgomery




No comments:

Post a Comment