A Horny Wife, A Hot Friend, and a Husband

An innocent night of hanging out turned very hot



Myself, my wife Anna, and her best friend Christina were all hanging out at our place one Saturday night. Anna is 5’1’’ 130 pds. Dark brown hair brown eyes, 36 C round ass and nice hips. Christina has been her friend since grade school and they have always been close. Christina is about 5’5’’ 130-140 brown hair light blue eyes, big boobs around a 38 DD (natural) and a pretty decent body. Anna was wearing a jean skirt (around to her mid thigh) and a white-strapped shirt that showed a little cleavage but not too much. Christina was also in a jean skirt but hers was a little more higher than my wife’s’. For a top she wore a black low cut baby-doll t-shirt that showed a pretty good about of cleavage. When she would bend over I was getting some nice views of her lacy black bra.



The three of us were chatting outside and having a few beers and cigarettes. A few times when Christina would lean over to put her beer on the table she would uncross her legs and I would get a quick glimpse of the reddish thong she was wearing. I didn’t think she noticed but one time she looked at me when she did it and got my gaze between her legs. She didn’t say anything, she just smiled at me.


adultfriendfinder mauritius membership

After a few more beers and cigarettes, our conversations turned to a more sexual nature. Talking about things we’ve done and liked, Christina kept leaning over for stuff and I was purposely not looking up her skirt even though her legs were a little more open each time because I was afraid she would catch me again and then say something in front of Anna. We got back on the topics of work and some of life’s other details.


Anna went inside to use the bathroom. After Anna left Christina mentioned, “Did you looking up my skirt earlier?”


“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. I just happened to be looking down when to opened your legs a little. It won’t happen again.” I said.


She then opened her legs far enough for me to see exactly the sexy dark red thong with black lace on them. “I don’t mind you looking. I think its kind of hot to have you checking me out. Do you like what you see though?” she responded.


“By all means YES!” I replied.


I was starting to get a hard on when Anna came back out and Christina nonchalantly closed her legs a little to not look obvious that she was showing me what was up her skirt.


“Did I miss anything?” Anna said


“No” I replied


“We were just talking about sex some more. Nothing special though” Christina said


Anna sat back in the chair next to Christina and I was opposite of the two of them.


“Mark was just saying how he likes foreplay with you and that you are good at giving him blowjobs” Christina said sheepishly. I knew this would turn Anna on cause she loves to her about how I like doing stuff to her and when she does stuff to me.


We should play a drinking game or something I said to change the subject.


“Think of something while I use the bathroom” Christina said as she got up from her chair almost spread eagle so I saw a nice long glimpse of her thong again.


“We should play ‘Drinking Jenga’ or ‘Drinkopoly’ Anna told me as she watched Christina go inside.


I agreed and we got “Monopoly” set up but with our drinking cards instead of the normal ones. I mentioned how we were running low on alcohol and we should run to the store. “Don’t worry about it, we will just improvise” Anna said. We started playing and about 15 minutes into the game we ran out of alcohol. Not a drop left in the house. Anna was now drunk, Christina was nice and buzzed and I was the most sober of the three of us.


“Since we don’t have anymore drinks let’s play SEXOPOLY” Anna grinned


Knowing that she was horny and that I could probably get a chance to see Christina do some more flashing, I agreed. It was Anna’s turn. She rolled and landed on one of my low price properties. I thought about it and told her that she had to sit in front of me and let me play with her tits until her next turn. I started to get hard right away thinking of the possibilities that could happen as long as everyone had a few turns to build up enough horniness to keep the game going. Anna has pretty sensitive nipples so I knew there would be no problem getting her in the mood.


It was Christina’s turn. She rolled and she landed on Anna’s land.


“I want you to take off your shirt but leave your bra on.” Anna demanded


I watched in sheer amazement as Christina slowly and very sexily took off her shirt. With her having as big of boobs as she has, her tits were pouring out of the top of her bra. Anna reached back and gave my cock a quick squeeze, “I just wanted to see if you were hard.” Is all she whispered. It was now my turn. I was hard as a rock, I know that Anna was wet and I was pretty sure that Christina was too. I rolled. I landed on one of Anna’s lands. “Take off your pants!” she screamed. I leaned back to unbutton my jeans and as I was doing so Anna was furiously ripping them off. She got my pants off so all I had on now was my boxers with a big hard cock pitching a mighty tent. She started rubing my dick through my boxers and I noticed Christina getting a little antsy. Anna rolled again while still rubing me and landed on one of Christina’s high price properties. “Since that’s high price I think you should do a strip for us” We sat back as Anna stood up and started to strip off all her clothes. The only thing she left on herself was her white thong, which we both could see was rather damp from wetness. Christina rolled again and landed on my property. Being horny as hell already I told her to let me take off her bra and lick and play with her tits. She listened and crawled over to me while taking her bra off. She had the nicest and biggest pink nipples ever, right away I took them in my mouth and went to town for about 2 minutes. I looked over at Anna while I was doing this to see if I was going to get murdered. I saw that she was now rubing her pussy through her panties.


I decided that this was enough of the game and motioned for Anna to come closer. I grabed her hand and put it on my cock. She pulled it out of the opening and started to give me a blowjob. Christina saw this and stopped letting me suck her tits and bent over next to Anna to help her with the blowjob. They both took turns on my cock. I couldn’t take it anymore and we all took the rest of our clothes off. Anna bent over on all fours in front of me so that I could fuck her doggy style


Christina laid in front of Anna so that Anna could eat her out. It was such a sight to see that I was almost ready to come so I pulled out and watched my wife eat out her best friend for a few seconds so I could built up my stamina a little bit more. Anna stopped and told Christina to get on the couch. She sat on the edge of the couch and I started right away at pumping her very hard and vigorous. Anna climbed on the couch next to her and started rubing Christinas clit. After 30 more seconds of this Christina let out a big scream and had an intense orgasm. Feeling pleased, she went limp. Anna spread her legs next to her and told me to fuck her the same way. So again I pounded my wife’s wet pussy as Christina started to make out with her and rub Anna’s clit. Both Anna and myself were so turned on by this that we orgasmed at the same time. I pulled out as I started to shoot my load all over the stomach of Anna. After we were both done cumming Christina slowly kissed her way done to Anna’s stomach and proceeded to lick up my hot cum off of Anna’s stomach. The three of us sat there in amazement for a while until Christina mentioned that she had to leave. We got dressed and Anna mentioned to come over the following weekend to have some more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment