1stTime I Played Alone Was With My Black Neighbor

There he stood, and I wanted him so bad. I was buring with desire and he knew it as he toyed with me


George eagerly followed me to the patio table with a massive erection quite visible. Quickly I excused myself to get dressed and satisfy my burning desire to get off. I couldn't get this beautiful black man or his extended cock out of my mind as my pussy was a raging passion pit needing relief..



Lurking out the semi-closed blinds, I noticed George privately stroking his manhood as I peered out my bedroom window. Spying on my hot built black neighbor for a moment, attempting to see more of that ever rising bulge in his shorts that had ignited a deep burning fire.


adultfinder portugal


Carefully I open a few slats on the blinds fully, as I allowed my allowed the towel to drop to the floor. Nakedly, I stood there wanting him to see me master bate, as I was so aroused being alone with him in my house. The sight of his well cut black body; right outside my bedroom window was driving me wild with lust and passion.



My nipples were aching to be touched, as my untamed pussy quivered at the sight of his hands gliding over his erection. I nastily thought about his big black frame all over my bronzed petite body, and how far I could go. I was fucking hot and horny, and nobody would ever know.



Hungry to be satisfied, my eyes locked in on his growing cock as I began stroking the top of my lucious thick lips with the palm of my hand. Back and forth slowly, I began to moan softly, thinking about his cock stroking these labia lips. Pressing my hand completely between my now saturated spread lips I slipped a couple fingers inside my now creamy furnace, thinking that I wanted to feel his big black cock. Closing my eyes I pretended it was George's big thick black cock penetrating me deeply as I fell backwards onto my bed.



Fantasizing about my delicious black neighbor sitting outside my window got me so excited that I came quickly. I wanted him, and I wanted him to know it. I wasn't sure how, but all I knew was I wanted his ebony cock to fill me up.



Returning to the opened the blinds, I stood there gazing at his thick muscular body. Ok I better get ready I thought or we will never leave..



Looking through my closet, I found a hot little sun dress that simply wrapped around my body. I loved the taupe color as it would allow him to see my ass, and even allow my dark nipples to flash through. I saw the dress barely covered my breasts, as I slowly wrapped it around my body. I wanted to entice him, knowing that my cleavage would be fully visible and that my shapely ass would basically be covered.



Grabing a pair of desert heels, I returned to the patio where George was standing and asked "if he was about ready"?



"Looking like that Tai, I'm ready any time your are" as he grinned nastily as he checked me out from heat to toe. Looking me up and down as we headed towards the car.



That nasty look was all it took to get my pussy creamy all over again. I had to make a move and I wanted to something right then I thought.



I went to the passenger door so I could move the seat backwards to allow his tall lanky ebony frame to get in. As I leaned over the seat, a slight breeze fluttered my dress upwards giving him a complete view of my heart shaped ass and cleanly shaven pussy.



Yes I thought, he got a good glimpse of what I wanted to show him. I was happy that he responded with a sexy thank you grin all over his outrageous face.



Getting into the car, I had to lift the dress from under my ass, exposing my ass cheeks as I sat down, while the skimpy front rested on my naked wet crotch. I picked this dress because driving with a clutch, my left leg constantly moves up and down allowing my nasty fucking kitty to peak out.



Georges head was almost against the ceiling of my small car, as he was looking down at my into my cleavage. His broad dark hand rested on bulge in his lap, as I couldn't keep my eyes off of his cock, it was making me crazy. I was so excited inside, my juices were flowing.



My nipples were painfully erect against the thin material as I figured I was about to make my next move. Easing my hand onto my unclad leg, I began to stroke my inner thighs slowly for him to see. Moments later, he watched as I let my finger tips slide the dress covering up and out of way. He watched as my fingers brushed between the moistened thick lips and teased playfully around my fully visible clit.



Looking into the rear view mirror, I could see his eyes following the slow movement of my hands. The growing erection on his lap said he was enjoying the show. He watched happily as I slipped two fingers inside my raging fire pit, planting them knuckle deep. I got myself off quickly at a red light as my thumb pressed firmly against my swollen clit.



"Ah..mmmm.ahh George..ahh I'm cum ming like a little slut for you"



He watched me intensely as I softly sucked my juices off each finger and reinserted them for more as I began letting out more moans.



His thick snakelike cock growing bigger, filling my body with desire. I wanted to see it, hold it and so much more I thought to myself as I looked at it.



George no longer attempted to hide his own desire. Instead, he slowly began tracing every inch of the outline with a finger, paying a great deal of attention to that plum shaped head. He taunted me with its size, now fully straining against his tight shorts,



His cock was fucking enormous, and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Nor did I want to. I wanted to see his black erect fuck stick and he knew what I wanted as this time. I was becoming delirious with the thoughts of his monstrous black cock and what it would feel like.



Pulling into a large parking garage, I could no longer concentrate on driving and George knew it. All I could think about was his fucking big black cock in me, yes in me, where ever he wanted to put it.



Reaching up, I freed one of my large melon shaped titties, then the other. George starred at the dark colored bullet shaped nipples as I pressed one to my lips. Opening my mouth, I swirled my hot extended tongue around it before taking it into my mouth.



My titties glistened with my saliva in the sunlight, as his cock was now throbing anxiously against his tight shorts. Damn that cock looked so big as he kept showing me its growing length with his finger and I was ready to see the real deal.



My pussy was primed and ready as my hand was completely saturated in my own sweet juices and I had to have more and I have to have it now.



Propping my left foot onto the seat, I began to pull the saturated thick lips from side to side, showing him how far they could be stretched. Inserting one, then two, then three, and finally the forth finger until I could feel my hot lips on the top of my hand.



Damn my pussy was buzzing I couldn't stop then.. I twisted my thumb under my palm and pressed my hand forward...Ahhh..Ahhh..as I felt my stretched lips working over the widest part of my hand...ahhhh....ahhhh..I was gushing cum all, over the place..ahhhh



Mm was he going to take the snake out I wondered? Hmm I hope so, wondering exactly how big it really gets as my pussy was being fucked by my own hand. It wasn't enough, I wanted that big black snake...



With my hand still lodged inside of my wet box, I leaned over and place my head on his lap. I could feel the throbing of his engorged cock against my cheek.



My eyes couldn't believe the length of his fucking cock, as I sat there rocking back and forth on my buried hand, feeling my face slide over it made George squirm in his seat.



Unzipping his pants, George slowly freed his big black snake and what a monster it was. He was proudly stroking it from the head down to the base. Toying with me, as he stroked it to a massive erection right in front of my face. It looked so much different than other cocks I had, as I have never seen a monster cock, nor a long black snake in person.



"Oh My God George", I whispered to him as my pussy was quivering at the sight of his cock. It was far bigger than any cock I have ever seen before I thought to myself. It had to be a good 11 or 12 inches long and 3 inches or more in thickness.



He flipped it to my direction as he continued pumping it in and out of his hand..faster and faster. His black stallion size cock now looking right at me only a couple of inches from my cock sucking mouth, it looked so inviting. I wanted to kiss it so bad, as he seemed to be enjoying teasing me with it.



I turned facing him with my fingers fully spreading my pussy apart, showing off the entrance to my sticky honey pot. His cock was so fucking big, I wondered how anybody could give it a full blow job. Mm I was actually thinking about it in my mouth and in other places as well.



I was so hot with the thought of having that black snake in my wanting mouth. My jungle man was luring me as he waved his meaty cock fully erect at me. I had to plunged four sticky fingers into my quivering pussy so deep that I wanted to work the thumb in as well...oh fuck.I wanted more and my dark skinned neighbor knew it.



Thinking; well if I touched that big black cock with my hand ...that would be ok.It couldn't hurt anything and besides who would know....MMmmmm yes I thought, I want to feel it in my hand.



Still banging my nasty pussy, I pulled a nipple into my mouth and showed him how good I suck on things. Taking the entire nipple into my mouth, I was thinking about touching his big cock. I was in a raging frenzy, wanting to touch it. Wanting to know how that big black cock would feel in my small bronze hand. Yes I wanted to know....



While sucking on my titty, his hard cock brushed against my arm, then my hand and worked its way against my titty. He kept his cock head right there, rubing it over my areola, easing it closer towards my occupied mouth. He made a few more passes over my breast, easing his swollen cock head closer to my mouth each time.



"Mmmmm I was moaning", with an entire erect nipple lodged between my lips, and my eyes locked onto his manhood starring me in the face. Again my pussy was spewing juices all over my hand as George eased his cock even closer to my sucking lips, until it touched my parted lips.



Electricity jolted me, as I felt his massive knob touching my lips ever so softly, as I felt it parting them slightly.



I was on fire, feeling that snake slither all over my mouth and lips. I removed my cum coated hand, and slowly touched it as I pressed my palm around the meaty shaft. It was as hot as a fire poker, with the thickest veins I've ever felt on a cock. I wrapped my fingers around his meaty thick cock, it felt good in my hand. My lubricated hand was sliding up and down and popping over the enormous phat head. I started rubing his cock slowly between my parted lips as I continued jacking it off in my tiny hand.



Oh my god, I was stroking his enormous black cock, and my pussy had turned into a fireball out of control control. I wanted to feel that cock in my mouth, and George knew it as he looked on with his own desire building.



I touched that phat knob against my lips, then flicked my tongue against his over sized plum shaped swollen knob. It was more than I could stand as I kissed the oversized head for the first time. Kissing it passionately, as I wanted my mouth to make love to it his outrageous black cock, before allowing it to fuck my mouth.



George nastily looks at me and whispers "Tai, go ahead Girl, you know what you want to do, just do it Girl".



"UmmHmm", I nodded as his knob again was pressing at my slightly parted lips.



Sliding my hand, not even able to warp entirely around the thick girth, I stroked the entire length. Allowing more of his swollen dark knob to penetrate my parted lips each time. I swirled my tongue around his oversized thick knob like a kid would an ice cream cone.



I lowered my fully opened mouth over the monstrous head and began the task of working that gigantic cock into my mouth. Inch by thick inch as I sucked his big black cock into my mouth, struggling like never before to swallow a mans cock head.



But this was no regular cock, it was far superior in length and thickness but I wanted it.



Tasting my black lovers thick pre cum, as my tongue darted in and out of the slit on top. I moaned "mm in approval' as I tongued the slit for his love juice. His nut sack was big and full as I squeezed his mammoth sized balls. The oversized black walnuts were a special treat and I wanted to feel them in my mouth as well.



His cock was pulsating in my hand, as my tongue worked down the massive shaft. I reached his hefty nut sack and nibled on it tenderly while pulling a nut into my mouth. I began sucking his black balls into my mouth when I felt his huge hands exploring my heaving tit ties.



Returning his knob to my now opened mouth, he squeezed my nipples as I took his monster into my succulent mouth.



"Mm" I moaned as my black lover began touching me all over. Seeing his darkened hands against my bronzed skin made me want his black cock even more. Taking less than half of this monster dick before feeling it enter my throat, I could feel my saliva running down his shaft.



Pulling his horse looking cock out of my mouth, he said, "Ok Tai, get out of the car"..



He stepped out of the car and drop his shorts before I was even out of the car.



Damn, he was so fucking well built, even his ass flexed when he walk...



Walking over to my door, his monstrous hard cock was at mouth level as he offered his hand to help me up.



As we walked to the front of the car, he removed the tiny sundress from my body as I waited for his next command. I stood there naked, not believing that I was this crazy for his cock; but I was.



Waving his hard cock at me, he asked, "Yah like this big black dick Huh"?



"Oh yes I do, its the biggest cock I've ever seen or had "I responded. "Please give it to me George, fill me up with that big monster" I whimpered softly.



"Good, then get on your hands and knees Tai" he instructed



Obediently, like a dog I dropped on all fours before him with my mouth open and waiting.



Placing the fat knob in my mouth, he pushed it in forward then pulled it out, repeating this several times.



With a mouth full of monster black cock, I replied "Mmmmhmmm" as his hands began to hold my head in place, filling my mouth each thrust..



"Mmmmmmmm", his cock was throbing in my mouth with every stroke in and out.



"Yah like it huh"?



"Mmmmhmmm" as I slowly began to take it deeper..."Mmhmmmm" as I bobed up and down his erect mber, well coated in my saliva.



"Yah want more don't yap Tai"?



"Mmmmhmm" I replied as he withdrew from my mouth, leaving strands of saliva on my lips. His saliva coated knob glistened in the light as it pulled free of my mouth



"Yes George, I want more of your big fucking black dick...yessss fill my pussy up George" I begged give it all to me.



Instructing me to lay face down across the hood of my car, I felt him spread my legs move apart.



His wet oversized knob was pressing against my tiny hole.



"You want this big black cock in your tiny pussy" he asked.



I was saturated, and the juices were running as I felt him spearing me as he pushed that fat knob inside me.



"Please George, fuck me with that big cock" I begged him



"Ah "I moaned, feeling it pop in and start moving back and forth felt his hands pulling me backwards by the waist, as he thrusts several inches deeply into me.



"Ah shit, it feels so big inside of me.



"Ah yes George, give me that big fucking cock", I cried out in pleasure as he started working it in and out slowly at first.



My pussy was clamped around that big black snake, my lips were being pulled out and tucked back in with each thrust. I was being fucked by the biggest cock ever and I loved it.



George squeezed my waist and gave another deep thrust. I felt his cock gutting me, so deep.



"Yes George, fuck my pussy deeper....ahh yesss...fuck me harderr...ahhhh"



I began cum ming when he shoved the entire length in until I felt his balls slapping my ass. He was driving that dick home with every inch he had to give.



"George, your cock is so goood..Ahhh yeses. Fuck me harder with that black snake..harder"



"I love your big black dick George" I hollered loudly.



Taking that cock out of my ravaged pussy, he told me "to roll onto my back and lock my legs around his waist".



I did so eagerly, as only my upper back and shoulders were on the hood. My ass was floating in the air. My skin against his black skin was so fucking hot, as my dark lover began to ease that snake like cock back into the depths of my wanting pussy.



I was able to rock my pelvic area against his every thrust, slamming it hard against him. thrust by thrust. His massive black hands were assaulting my golden melons, while his thick black cock assaulted my pussy like never before.



He pounded my pussy until I was like a limp rag doll. Knowing he was ready to blow his load, he withdrew from my stretched pussy, "telling me he wanted me to suck his cock off".



"Girl, I'm going blast a nut in your mouth" he stated.



The taste of my pussy covered every inch of his long dick and I was happily licked every trace of it off. Pumping his cock in and out of my mouth, he began to blow a load of thick creamy cum so big I couldn't handle it all. His cum flowed down my chin as I kept sucking. Wanting every drop of cum from my black lovers monster cock in my mouth was not about to take that beautiful cock out of my mouth until he said he was done and maybe not even then............



"Tai, this must remain our discreet secret" he whispered while thrashing his cock about in and out of my mouth as I was content on polishing that knob to perfection .



"Ummhmm" I replied bobing my head up and down his semi erect cock, still bigger than most hard ones. Oh yes, I thought, this has to be our secret as I want to see more of my black stallion. I just sat there slurping the remaining cum, thinking about taking this black snake in my ass..Hmmm maybe next time who knows......



"





Continue reading My Black Lover Turns Me Out To Do Whatever Im Told

No comments:

Post a Comment