Miss Hot Shot








I only come into this dive of a bar for one thing and that's not the beer. I want to get another look at that cute little blonde barmaid, the one that works the early evening shift when things are quiet.

Steffanie her name is and I'm planning on making a move on her soon, invite her out, give her the full charm and then fuck her the first chance that I get. Simple enough plan, but this girl isn't the easy lay that I've been told to expect by a mate who'd heard about her years ago.

I've already established there's no one special guy in her life and hasn't been for a long, long time, if ever by the sound of it. She's not playing the field either, I've seen her turn down every offer she gets from guys at the bar and she gets quite a few.

They all get so far, think they've won her over, then get blown out with some lame excuse when they invite her on a date. I'm not making the same mistake, I'm going to get to know her a whole lot more, take my time and be as certain as I can be that she'll take me up on my offer of a night on the town. That's if I ever pluck up the courage to ask her.

I know for sure she likes me, she always sidles over my way for a chat when she's got nothing much to do. I've poured on the flattery about how hot I think she is, teased her rotten about bending over in that short little skirt she seems to live in. She loved that, she lapped up the attention and even blushed when I told her she's got great legs.

I've got to ask her soon, I'm getting tired of jerking off so much thinking about what I'd like to do with her. I need the real thing, need to feel her wet pussy taking my dick as I fuck her. Trouble is, the more I get to know her the more I like her, I'm looking for more than just a quick fuck from her now, I want the whole girlfriend thing.

Over two weeks this has been going on and I can't stand it any longer. I'm going to take my chances and give her the question tonight. I'm as ready as I'll ever be, except I can't believe just how nervous I am about asking her. I keep telling myself she's just a barmaid, a slut with a reputation that's not worth the trouble. I only wish I could believe it.

This time when I walk in there's no one else in the place and she's not behind the bar like usual, the fat landlord is. Steffanie's over by the pool table knocking the balls around by herself. She looks sexier than ever, bent over taking aim, I even get a flash of her panties when she's got her back to me.

She hasn't noticed me come in, I get a beer and stand watching her a while longer. She's a good little player, each ball she goes for she pots nice and clean. Between shots she dances around to the disco music she's got playing. I can feel my dick getting stiff at the sight of her.

When she notices me there's no denying that her face lights up, no doubt she's pleased to see me, so I go over.

"Hi there hot shot," I greet her with.

"Hi Pi, how you doing?"

"Better for seeing you gorgeous."

"Hmm," is all I get in response from her.

I ask her how come she's not working and she tells me she's finished early tonight, she's just killing time until her sister shows up to meet her. Sister eh? this should be something worth seeing.

"Fancy a game?" she asks, "best of three?"

"Sure."

"Play you for a fiver," the cocky little bitch bets me.

I'm being hustled by the object of my desires, I like her nerve, a fiver's a lot to her because I know she's not got much dosh. I think this is my chance, I can see just how much she likes me by upping the stakes.

"Let's play for something else," I suggest to her.

"What then?"

"A date. I win and you come out with me," and she smiles at that.

"What if I win?" she asks.

"A tenner?"

"You're on," she says.

We set up the balls for a new frame and toss a coin to see who'll break off. I do, and smash the triangle of red and yellow balls all over the table with the black ending up over a top pocket. Be an easy finish if it stays there.

I've served my time on the pool tables and can match her shot for shot judging by what I saw her doing earlier. Except now that she's got a real game on those balls aren't just going in, they're flying in, and she's getting the cue ball finishing in position for the next shot each time as well.

She's got a weakness though, her lack of height means she struggles to make the shots when the white's in the middle of the table. Quite a site for sore eyes watching her taut little butt sticking up as she tries, and misses, an important shot. But I'm too busy dreaming of fucking her to take advantage of her miss. I fluff a sitter and leave her to clean up the table with no problem.

One - nil to Steffanie.

"So where you taking me for our date then?" she asks, laying it on with the sarcasm.

She thinks she's got no chance of losing now, she's chuckling away to herself and giving me lots of cheek. I've got to fuck this girl more than ever now, get some sort of control over her, get her sucking my dick like a slut when I tell her to. That's what I want, a cute little slut like Steffanie as my girl.

"I thought the Jazz Room, it's laid back and quiet in there. We could talk some."

"I'm bored already," she says, keeping up with her cheeky remarks.

She breaks off this time and is straight in. Pots half the yellows and our date is fast looking pretty unlikely. I can play mean though when it's my turn, roll the white up behind a red so there's no shot on for her. Not exactly in the spirit of the game but these are high stakes.

She pulls a cross face when she sees what I've left her with, plays off three cushions in hit and hope but misses all the yellows. An extra free shot is all I need. Now we're equal at one game all.

"So what should I wear to the boring Jazz Room then?" she asks, not worried by the score.

"Come as you are," I tell her, "maybe lose those flats for some heels."

"No problem," she says. "Anything else?" She's teasing me now so I play along.

"Maybe a nice pair of stockings on those sexy legs of yours."

"Bit pervy are we?" she replies, still with a smile though.

"Got a problem with that?"

"No. What sort of stockings do you like?"

"You for real?"

"Sure I am, I want to know what you go for."

Christ, it took about three months before I had this conversation with my last girlfriend Cathy. When I did tell her it made no difference, she wore the sexy stuff I like once and was as cold as a fish about doing it. Steffanie's not even my girl and she's getting me to open up about my fantasies already.

"Well since you asked, I like the old fashioned nylons."

"What, with a fancy garter belt?"

"Yeah, I like all the straps and the clips, really sexy don't you think?"

"Very, I've got those, I like wearing stockings."

"In a skirt that short?"

"It's long enough," and she lifts her skirt a little to show where the tops of her stockings would be.

My cock has sprung up like nobody's business. The little slut is doing a first rate job of prick teasing me and I'm a sucker for it. She'll pay for this in the bedroom if I ever get the chance, I'll slam my big fat cock right up her pussy and have her squealing and begging for more.

"So that's what you'll wear then?" I ask her.

"Sure, except I won't be needing to will I?" and she nods at the table.

"Your break," she says.

Little bitch, now she's upped the stakes I'm going to feel so shit if I lose. I'm one frame away from my destiny with Steffanie and she's made the prize all the more tempting. If I do get her out she'll be as good as mine, just a little more charm and I'll be cupping those firm little tits of hers in my hands. Feeling inside her panties for the cunt that I'm longing for.

"You're not going to win you know," she tells me. "I've hardly been trying up until now."

She's not kidding, I've seen a few good girl players before but she's something else. Spinning and skewing that cue ball around the table like she owns it.

"I'm good with balls aren't I?" and she's really taking the Mickey now.

I've still got a chance though, too many balls are in tough positions for her to make a long break. She plays safe for the first time and doesn't do a good job of it. I catch up, I do more than that, a lucky smash and all my reds are suddenly on. I just need to keep it together and I can finish her off in one go.

Oh shit, shit, shit. I'm thinking about her pussy too soon again and miss the black. She's still got a lot to do though, I could still win. She taps a corner pocket with her cue. She's not going for that shot is she? A double off the top cushion and down the full length of the table when she could play safe.

She makes it and I can't believe it. She's dancing around and tells me to get my tenner ready. Says she'll have a cosy night in with her sister while I'm in the Jazz Rooms all by myself. All that's left her now is a straight black to finish. It's a long shot but with her skill she'll have no trouble as long as she screws the cue ball back.

"Tough luck Pi, maybe another time," and she's rubing it in.

As expected the black flies straight in. Match over. No date.

But wait, what's the silly slut done? There's far too much back spin on that cue ball, it's heading straight back for the pocket. She knocks it away with her hand before it gets chance to sink, then slams her cue down in frustration.

"Oh fuck," she says.

There's a mass celebration going on in my mind, crowds cheering and fireworks going off. Be cool though Pi.

"You free tonight then?" I ask her.

"For you I am, I mean I..." and she realises what she just said. Too late, the first chink in her armour has just been revealed.

"Meet you back here at nine?"

"OK."

"You will show up?" I ask her.

"Course I will. We had a bet didn't we?" making out that's the only reason she's coming.

The sister arrives, a few years older but just as hot. She's more sophisticated than my new date but a whole lot more reserved. They don't stop long enough for me to get to know her much and they're giggling and whispering together as they leave. They both look my way as they head out the door and Steffanie smiles and waves. My cocks throbing so hard it hurts.

Two hours later I'm back in the bar waiting for my date to turn up. I'm on an ego trip when she finally walks back through that door. She's gone for the heels and stockings like she said she would, looks so fucking sexy she does and I'm covering my crotch when I stand up to greet her.

"Wow, don't you look good?" I tell her.

"I do don't I?" and she does a little twirl for me.

She sits down at my side, careful to make sure her skirt covers what it needs to. Bless the little darling, she's wearing that stuff to please me. I've got her hooked, no point in messing about all night, I'm going to reel her in straight away.

"You wore the stockings then?"

"Yes."

"Because I asked you to?"

"Yes, do you like them?"

"Love 'em. Did you get aroused putting them on?"

"Yes," she replies.

"Are you aroused now?"

"Yes," and she writhes her hips a little on the seat. She's dying for it.

"So you going to let me kiss you then?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

And I kiss my future wife for the first time and fuck her an hour or so later...



... Oh at last he kissed me. I never thought he was going to get around to even asking me out. I was going nuts and beginning to think he might be gay. I was holding out for a decent guy for once and hadn't been fucked for months. After he showed up I was gagging for him after a few days of meeting him.

But he wouldn't ask the question so I thought I'd tease him along, whip him at pool and then drop big hints about a date to mend his silly male pride. I knew I could beat him easy, I was a hot shot in those days. Misspent youth and all that.

I knew he was there all along, wiggling my sexy butt his way to get him going. The bet for a date was a nice touch on his part and a bonus. I had to let him win though and he still won't believe I threw that last shot, or won't admit it more like.

I liked the stockings thing, knew then he was kinky and I was so turned on wearing them on a first date. I intended teasing him a bit longer but there was no fooling him anymore. We had our first kiss, we were in our own little world and didn't care about all the folks around us. He told me how much he'd been dreaming of this moment, how much he wanted me as his girlfriend. It was music to my ears.

He told me we needed to make love and I agreed, but he said that there was something he had to do first. I wondered what he meant, he told me:

"I've wanted you since the first time I saw you, it's been driving me crazy."

"So, before we make love, I've got to fuck you, I mean really, really fuck you."

I laughed at his honesty and because I felt the same way. So we went back to his place and boy did he fuck me. He had me all ways with that lovely big cock of his. I even let him cum in my mouth on that first night together. I was worried I'd blown more than his cock then.

"You're not going to dump me now are you?"

"No chance Babe, we're meant for each other."

He was right. And we've had twelve happy years together to prove it.



steffanie xxx




adultfinder portugal registration

No comments:

Post a Comment