The Club (Part Two)

...my visit to a swingers' club continues...



The Club (Part Two)


guide for adultfinder portugal


by Elf


I walked down the maze of hallways until I managed to find the dressing room. There was a couple in the shower leisurely washing each other and rubing their soapy bodies against each other. They glanced at me and smiled as I entered the shower area. I wasn’t sure if it was an invitation to join them, but I really just wanted to clean off right now anyway. The water was warm. I let it rinse the cum and sweat from my body and hair. I soaped myself and found some shampoo. As I washed I realized how sore and tender I was around my pussy and my breasts- even my mouth. It had been quite a night, but I figured I was about done. It was not the most orgasmic night of my life, but certainly the most adventurous, sexually speaking. What was the count? I went over it in my mind as I stood under the shower: the couple in the private room; Mr. Big Dick; the two guys at the pool; four men and two women in the other private room….. that was eight men I had fucked and three women. I wasn’t sure if I should count Mr. Big, who was just in and out. It was hard to keep track. I guess it didn’t matter. I was awakened from my thoughts by the sounds of the woman in the shower cumming very loudly. She was up against the wall with her legs wrapped around her partner. I dried off and dried my hair as best I could. I had undone the little ponytails and it just hung wet and curly. I grabed a dry towel and headed out. I better find Michael, I thought. The small private rooms were all empty now. So were the hallways, but I could hear voices in the distance. I followed the sound. I opened a door to see about 30 people- maybe 20 men and half as many women- all naked, all engaged in various sex acts. Bodies were entwined every which way. Obviously the “Orgy Room”. Two men grabed me and pulled me toward them, then down onto the well padded floor. One had his hands all over my tits while the other propped me up on my knees and was starting to work his way into me from behind…. “Wait a minute!” I protested. “I just got here. Give me a minute.” To my surprise, they both backed off, smiled and went on to a more willing body. I wasn’t opposed to doing more, I just needed to get my bearings. I looked around and saw many of the people I had been with earlier. The two young men at the pool were taking turns fucking a somewhat overweight, but very enthusiastic woman. While one fucked her, she would take the other in her mouth. They just kept trading places. I recognized people from the other group room I was in scattered around the room. And there was Michael with two women. And from what I could see, the two most attractive ones in the room. One was Amy, from the first small room encounter, and another woman I didn’t recognize. Amy was straddling him, fucking him. The other was just sitting on his face. I wasn’t surprised. As far as I was concerned he was the most attractive guy in the place. Ok, I would get to him eventually. At least I knew where he was. “Elf..” someone said. It was Tom from the first room. You found the big room. Have you been having a good time?” he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. His cock was hard and pressed against my tummy. “Well, it’s been interesting..” “Have enough energy for a little more?” I smiled. “Yes” I said stupidly. He eased me down on my knees in front of him and I took his cock in my mouth. I sucked him… licked his balls… stroked him. I could feel the juices stirring in me again. Not quite exhausted after all. I looked around me as I sucked him off. It was like some mass hysteria or mass hypnosis. I don’t know. Everybody was just in a state… a frenzy? It was like nothing I had ever experienced. There were women just laying there with their legs spread taking one man after the next. Others with their ass in the air welcoming one cock and then the next. I wasn’t in the mood for assbly line fucking like that, but I did have an urge to get into the action. Tom lifted me up… pulled me against him. I wrapped my legs around him and he slipped his cock into my pussy. He held me there (I’m pretty little and he was fairly big), my arms around his neck, fucking in midair. I moved on him, pressing my clit against his cock until I came. It was a good one… a very good one… I do believe that my best orgasms are always tied to my mental state and my mental state was completely engulfed in passionate, wild, totally carnal, completely physical, animal sex. After I finished, he slid me down, kissed me and moved on… before he did, however, another man had taken my hand. He was attractive. And erect. I smiled. He pulled me to the floor. He laid on his back and pulled me on top of him. His cock slid inside me in one smooth motion- I was so completely wet and sloppy. He held my tits as I rocked up and down, back and forth on his shaft. Another man came up to us and offered his cock. I took it in my mouth without hesitation. Soon I felt another wave coming…. It was incredibly intense. My orgasms tend to build – each one a little more intense than the next… this was the culmination of the entire evening of fucking, I think. It ran through me and just held itself there. The pleasure was incredible... like a loop.. wave after wave. I felt my body shuddering. I was lost in it until it finally it subsided. The guy under me was cumming, shooting it deep into my pussy. The guy at my mouth had been stroking as I was cumming and I felt his cum spray over my face and lips. I licked them, taking it in, then took the rest on my fingers and sucked them, then licked his cock clean as I looked up at him. He smiled. They kissed my cheek and moved on. Wow. I was a mess again. I picked up a towel that seemed relatively clean and wiped off some of the sweat and other fluids. I was trying to not think about what sort of mess was swimming around inside me tonight. I looked to my right and saw someone familiar. It was Michael. He seemed to having his share of fun tonight too. He was lying on his back. There was a different woman on his face- Amy had apparently moved on- and another riding his cock. Both were slightly overweight, but not unattractive. Again, I was struck by how average looking everyone here was, Michael and I included. I walked over to them. The woman on his cock was about to cum. I knelt next to her, wrapping my arms around her, my hands on her breasts. She seemed to like this. She moaned and screamed a bit as her orgasm hit. She rode it out with cries of “Oh, Yes!, Fuck me, baby!, Oh yes!”. When it subsided, she lifted from him. He was still hard. “You’ve got to try this one,” she said to me as she moved away. “He is one incredible fuck!” I had to keep from saying, yeah, I know, he’s my boyfriend. Michael continued on the pussy in his face. Without saying anything I straddled him and just slipped his cock inside, where it had been so many times before. “Hey!” he said hardly missing a lick on the woman he was servicing, “I know that pussy!” “I should hope so!” I said as I moved on him slowly. I was so sore. The woman began to cum. I wrapped my arms around her as she did. She had wonderfully large soft breasts. Her orgasm was almost as vocal as the previous woman. Michael held his mouth on her tightly until she finished. She leaned back in my arms, then thanked him and me, dismounted and went on. So here I was sitting on Michaels’s hard cock. I wasn’t moving much. I was just too sore and tired. Michael wiped the juices from his face. I leaned down and kissed him. “So, you’ve been a busy boy tonight?” “Oh yeah,” he replied smiling. “And I have a feeling you’ve been pretty active yourself.” “I can hardly walk and I am finding it difficult to form complete sentences!” I said, only half kidding. “God, Elf, how many guys have you fucked tonight?” he asked. “Do you really want to know?” “Absolutely. You know it’s an incredible turn on for me to think of you fucking other men.” I did some quick figuring in my bleary head. “Ten.” I said. “Not counting the one who just fucked me in the ass. And I don’t rber how many I just sucked. But I fucked Tom twice, so I don’t know how to count that. And I’m not counting you, because, well, it’s you!” “Ten!” he said with a bit of pleasant surprise. “Wow, Elf, that’s amazing!” He started moving in me a little more aggressively. He noticed me wince a little. “Too sore to take my last load?” “No,” I smiled and began to move with him. “So, how many women did you fuck tonight?” “Ten,” he smiled, “Not counting the one I only fucked in the ass, but counting you, because, well, it’s you.” Good answer. I felt him cumming in me. I just sat there looking down at him. What a night, I thought to myself. We lay there for a few minutes catching our breath, then got up and made out way to the dressing room. We showered, dressed and headed home. I fell asleep listening to The Moody Blues on the tape deck. When we got to my place, he walked me to the door, kissed me and said goodnight. Neither of us even suggested spending the night or doing anything more. I fell into bed. It felt like there was still a cock inside me. My tits were aching. The flesh around my pussy was raw. I felt like I had been run over. But I realized I was smiling as I dozed off.




Continue reading In The Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment