Tom



What was I thinking was, Jonny told me it was a easy job, but something went wrong. Jonny told me that he scoped out the Bank Of Winfield, and knew when the right time was to rob it. Everything was going good, we got the money and was getting ready to leave when Jonny turned on me. He told me that he changed his mind and wanted all the money for himself. He was standing there with his gun pointed at me, I had no idea what to do now, so I took my gun and pointed it at him. I figured it was him or me, one of us would be leaving here alive, I was counting on it being me. Before he had a chance to shoot me I shot him, he went down like a ton of bricks, I went over to make sure he was dead. Once I realized he was dead I left, I ran out the door, and ran down the street. As I hit the corner I saw her sitting there. She was in a red convertible corvette, I ran over to her car, jumped in, and told her to drive. She asked me what was going on, I told her that I just robed a bank, and I needed to get away before the cops found me. She refused to drive, I pointed the gun at her, and told her again to drive.

"By the way what is your name? I'm Tom!"

"I'm Lisa. Where are we going?"

"My place I need to shower and shave."

We went back to my place and I forced her into the house. I took her into the bedroom and told her. "Well Lisa I'm sorry to tell you but I'm going to handcuff you while I shower and shave." I cuffed to her to the bed and did what I needed to do. I was going to pack some things and leave town, but I decided to stay, and wait a couple days. As I was watching the news that night, they said the bank had been robed, but they did not know who did it. Lisa asked me "if I was going to take her with me", to at least let her go get some of her clothes. We went to get her clothes and her roommate was there. She told her roommate that she was going out of town for a while and would be back soon. As we were driving back to my place, I could not help but notice, Lisa's silky long legs. I wondered what it would be like to have her wrap those beautiful legs around me. Lisa did not have very big breast, but they did stick out, and looked great. I was getting a major hard-on thinking about what I would love to do to her.

When we got back to my place, I took her into my room made her get undressed, and handcuffed her to my bed again. I could tell she was scared, so I walked over to her put my hand on her leg, and told her not to worry I would not hurt her. When I touched her leg her body shook, and she pulled her leg away from me. I sat down on the bed next to her, ran my hand down her arm, and told her that I wanted to make love to her not hurt her. Then I leaned in gave her a kiss on her cheek, and when I pulled away I noticed she was now smiling. Now that I knew that she was relaxed, I took my shirt and pants off, then climbed on top of her. I started to kiss her, as I was kissing her I was rubing my cock in her pussy. Her lips were so soft and luscious, they were so plump, and tasted like sweet strawberries. The sweet taste of her lips was driving me crazy, and I wanted to taste more of her. I lifted up one of her perky breast and began to suck on it. As soon as my tongue hit her nipple it instantly went hard, and I heard her let out a little moan. Her body was so gorgeous, I wanted to ravage every inch of it, and make her cum like she has never cum before. I moved over to her other breast, and ran my tongue in circles around her nipple. This time her body started to shake, and she was really <moaning. Hearing her moan like that was really driving me crazy. I bit her nipple, and I thought she going to go nuts. Her body was shaking all over, she was begging me to stop, and to fuck her hard. Instead of fucking Lisa I thought I would torture her some more, so I moved down to her pussy, and spread her lips apart. I then took my tongue quickly ran it up and down her clit, before I sucked on it. I took as much of her clit in my mouth as I could, enjoying the taste of it, and the wonderful smell of it. The smell of her pussy was intoxicating and the taste was so sweet.

Just when I was really sucking Lisa's clit good, there was a knock on the door, it was a guy I owed money to. I did not want him to see Lisa, so I closed the bedroom door, before I opened the front door. As I opened the door Butch barged in and demanded his money. I told him I had it, to give me a minute, and I would get it. I went back into the bedroom to get his money and check on Lisa. After I got the money I went back in the living room, and gave Butch the money. Then I went back to the bedroom, I wanted to give Lisa a break, so I uncuffed her. I asked her if she was hungry, she said yes she was, so we went into the kitchen to fix dinner. I grabed a couple steaks, some potatoes, then some stuff to make a salad. I put the steaks and potatoes out on the grill, while I made the salad, I talked with Lisa. I had asked her what she does. She told me she was a Computer Programmer during the day, and sometimes at night she watched kids for her friends. I went out and checked on the steaks, they were almost done, so I set the table. Putting the plates on the table, I ask if Lisa would like to open a couple bottles of beer for us. We ate dinner and talked some more, I found out Lisa wanted to open up her own Day Care, but could not find the right place to do it. We live in L.A. and there aren't too many safe places around here anymore.

After dinner I took Lisa into the bathroom told her to undress, as she was undressing I turned the shower on, then had her get in. I got undressed and joined her in the shower. By the time I got in the shower Lisa was all wet, I took the bar of soap and washed her whole body. Taking the sponge and rubing her nipples with it, as I was doing that with one hand, I took the other hand and started to play with her pussy. The second my finger touched her pussy I felt me jump. I pushed her up against the wall, began to kiss her passionately as I continued to massage that clit. She started to moan and her body was shaking. She told me she needed to cum so bad, so I stuck three fingers in her wet pussy, and started to fuck it. She was moaning lounder now and her body was really shaking. She had to hold on to the walls to keep from falling down. I reached down grabing her breast and sucking it, as I finger fucked her harder. Next thing I knew I could feel her warm juices all over my fingers. It felt so good to have her juices flowing all over my fingers, I wanted to taste her cum to see if it tasted as sweet as her, and it did. We got out of the shower, I dried her off, then took her back to the bedroom. I debated if I should handcuff her again, I decided not to, instead I blind folded her. Then I went into the kitchen grabed some ice and some chocolate syrup, then went back to the bedroom.

"Hello are you there? Where did you go?"

"I'm right here I went to get a few things."

I took a piece of ice and ran it up the inside of her thigh. As soon as the ice hit her skin she jumped a little, but I knew she liked it because she also let out a little moan. I slowly moved the ice closer and closer to that sweet pussy of hers. Her pussy was so hot it melted the ice right away, so I took another piece put it in my mouth, and sucked on her clit. Each time I would suck harder on her clit she would moan louder and squirm around on the bed. Lisa told me not to stop because she was about to cum and wanted to cum so bad. I wanted to taste her sweet juices so I really started to suck on her clit. All of a sudden I could feel warm sweet juices in my mouth and knew Lisa just came. I got up grabed the chocolate syrup and poured some on Lisa's nipples, then I ran my tongue over them and licked it off. She begged me to fuck her but I told her she had to wait, I wanted to torture her some more, and I did. I sat up and rubed my cock in her pussy, she was so hot and wet. I was about to cum so I shoved my cock deep in her and pounded that sweet pussy. I could tell I was about to explode so I shoved my cock as deep in her as I could and filled her pussy with the huge load I was holding in me. It was such a relieve to let that big load out, I just collapsed next to her on the bed and took in a deep breath. Lisa asked me if I was ok, I told her I was great and that was the best sex I ever had. We got dressed and decided to watch some T.V. before going to bed.

We went into the living room Lisa sat down on the couch as I made some popcorn, then we looked for a movie to watch. We flipped through the channels looking for a movie to watch, we finally found one called Pretty Woman. At first Lisa was sitting at the other end of the couch then she laid down and put her head down on my lap. I took my hand and gently stroked her long brown hair. I could not believe I took this beautiful sensuous woman hostage. What was I thinking, she is so sweet and innocent, and does not deserve this. I could not let her go now after what we have been through, so I guess I will have to take her with me. I have some friends out in Missouri I have been thinking about going to see. I guess I got into deep thought because I did not hear Lisa ask me a question.

"Hello! Where did you go? I asked you what you were going to do with me."

"Well we can't stay here because I'm a wanted man, so I guess we will have to leave, and we will have to do it soon. I have friends in Missouri, we will go there tomorrow."

"What about my family and my job, what do I do about them? I can't just up and leave without any notice. I have to tell them something or they will worry about me."

"You can call them tomorrow and tell them you are leaving for a while. When we get settled you can call them and tell them you found some one and you are staying with me."

I'm not sure if she was too happy with that idea, but she agreed and we continued to watch our movie. We must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew was Lisa was on the phone. I could hear her saying that she was leaving for a while and would be back soon. I sat up and looked around the room to see where she was. She was sitting in the kitchen at the table. I figured I would give her some privacy, but I still did not trust her not to leave, so I went in my room and left the door open. When I noticed she was done on the phone, I went back into the kitchen, and asked if she was ok. Lisa said she was ok but I could tell she wasn't. I told her to come in the bathroom with me. I needed a shower, I figured she did too, so I thought we could take one together. Plus this way I could keep a eye on her, that and I got to see that gorgeous body again. I took Lisa into the bathroom started to undress her and as I was undressing her I was kissing her body. Her skin was so soft, I just wanted to kiss her all over. As I leaned in to turn the water on I could feel her touch my back. She was rubing it as she pressed her body up against mine. Her body felt so good next to mine, I was getting turned on by the feel of her body next to mine, and knew I had to do something about it. So I turned around, grabed a hold of her, and kissed her. Then I took her hand, led her into the shower, where I was about to give her the best shower she ever had. What she did not know was I had a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold in the shower with us. I took her hands cuffed them up to the shower nozzle and put the blindfold on her. She asked me what I was going to do to her and I told her that she would have to wait and see. I took a sponge I had soaped it up and began to wash her voluptuous body. I started by washing her arms slowly moving down them to make sure I got every inch. Then I went behind her and washed her back. Taking the sponge I ran it down her back, slowly working my was down to her tight little ass, and massaged it with the sponge. As I bent down to wash her legs I kissed her ass. Then I moved in front of her so I could wash her front. I started off with her legs and slowly worked my way up to her sweet pussy. Once I reached that sweet pussy, I spread her legs apart just a little, and licked her pink little clit. Lisa jumped when I did that, I don't think she was expecting that, but I could tell she was enjoying it. I licked her clit a couple more times before I took it into my mouth to suck it. Lisa let out a small moan as I began to suck her clit. The sound of her moaning was turning me on and made me want her more. I grabed her ass then pulled her closer to me so I could feel that pussy all over my face. The sweet smell of her freshly washed pussy was intoxicating and I could not get enough of it. I wanted to taste her sweet juices. Her body began to shake so bad I was afraid she might collapse. That was when I decided to give her a break and I finished washing her body. I got out of the shower first, then I grabed her a robe, and wrapped her up in it. We walked into the bedroom, I let her dry off, then I took her robe off and massaged her body with lotion. I wanted to finish what we started in the shower, but I could tell she was not feeling good so let it go.

The next morning I got up early to make Lisa breakfast in bed. I made some coffee then cooked up the bacon and eggs then I made some toast with jelly on it. When I took the tray into the bedroom, I looked over at the bed, and there laid the most beautiful female in the world. She looked so beautiful that I did not want to wake her from her peaceful slumber. I walked over to the edge of the bed, sat down next to her, and bent down to give her a kiss. As my lips touched her cheek she awoke from her slumber. I told her I had her some breakfast and she sat up so she could eat. As she was eating I told her that we had to leave soon and she said ok. Two hours later we were on our way to Missouri and on our way to a new life.


adultfriendfinder mauritius



By: Breann Montgomery




No comments:

Post a Comment