Summer Workout Part 2

It continues!



I was climbing out of the pool. My pussy was still tingling from the licking I just had. I used my shirt to dry off a little. Brook instructed me to put on my pajamas, so I followed her to our room to change. I pulled up the bottoms and started to button the pajama top. There was a sudden knock at the door, and Brook now having her pajaamas on went to get it. Then I heard excited greatings and then Brook appeared at the door with two attractive twins at her side. I had my shirt undone still and I was just staring at them with one of my breast hanging out there for them to see.

"This is Kirstin and Kristin," Brook announced, "This is Nicole."

I nodded and smiled and finished buttoning my top. Then Brooke took them to their room and told them that we will behaving a slumber party in the den. This was the first that I heard of it, and thoughts went through my head of what she was up to. Then Brooke and the twins came back and they all now had pajamas on.

"Lets all go to the den," Brooke said, "I got everything set up."



I was waiting for Brooke to do something seductive the whole night, but we just had a normal slumber party like when I was little. We had snacks watched movies and just goofed off a little. Around midnight we went to bed on the floor and we shared a comferter and just laid down next to each other.


adultfriendfinder registration how to


The next morning, we all slepting a little because of the late night. We got up and had breakfast. Brooke told us that we will be going on a hike that will take up most of the day. We all got up after breakfast and changed into hiking clothes. We all met by the front door and we went to outside and we followed Brooke to a trail and we started to hike.

"This trail goes all the way to the top of the mountain," Brooke explained, "I should take us an hour and we will be back at lunch."



We all hike up the mountain talking and having a good time. The trail was slightly steep, and it took us an hour and a half. Once we got near the top we heard running water. As we continued on, the water got louder. Soon we got to the top and there was a waterfall falling to the most refreshing water pool I had seen. The water looke so clean and refreshing. It reflected the sky like a mirror. I could see that Brooke and the twins were thinking of the samething.

"Well I'm going in for a dip," Brooke said taking off her backpack.



We all started to take off our clothes and I stoped when I got into my underwear, but then I saw them go all the way nude so I took off my bra and panties. We were all standing waiting for someone to hop in first. I could see that Kirstin and Kristin had boobs much larger than mine. They were DD size boobs, definently not anything smaller. Then I saw the twins go behind Brook and they picked her up and carried her squirming naked body to the edge to throw her off. I went to help them and we through Brooke into the water. The drop was maybe five feet. I turned around and faced the twins. They both smiled and they both pushed me I quickly reacted and grabed them. I accidedently grabed Kristin by one of her large breast and she came in with me. Then we were both in the cool water with Brooke. Kirstin was just at the top laughing, and then she did a cannon ball into the water. We started to have a splash fight. It was very vicious. It got to a point to where I could not see. When the water calmed, I looked up to see Brooke making out with Kirstin. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and a tingle in my pussy and I turned to see Kristin and she started to make out with me. She stuck her tounge in my mouth and I returned the favor. I felt so good kissing her. Then I mindlessly grabed one of her large breast, and she returned the favor to me by giving my tits a squeeze. She moved her attention to my breast from my lips and started sucking my nipple. It felt so good I started to moan. I got louder and louder then Brooke and Kirstin looked at me with an amussed expresstion on her face.

"Can you get any louder," Brooke said sarcasticly.



I started to blush and then Brooke got out of the water and we followed.

"I'm starving," Brooke said, "lets go."

She scooped up our clothes, put it in her backpack.

"We are going to walk down naked," I asked, "What if someone else comes on the trail?"

"This is a private trail," Brooke said, "I don't think we will run into any other people."



We walked down the trail in the nude letting the air dry us off. Our breast were bobing up and down as we walked. It took us only fourty-five minutes to make it back to the building. We all put on clothes and had a light lunch.

"How are you enjoying this fitness camp," Brooke asked, "Well it is going to have to end in two days due to problems at work."

We all moaned and we went to our rooms for a nap. I had a dream of the spring and our hike went on longer and we started to do something, but I was woken by Kirstin.

"Get dressed for stretching," she said, "You got ten minutes."

I put on a jogging suit and I went to a room similar to the room at the gym back home. We all sat down and we did basic stretches. Then we got into more difficult stretches. The all of the sudden we did a very difficult stretch. I was basicly upside down, and all of the sudden by shirt fell down, and my breasts fell out of my shirt. I looked around baressed, but I could see it happened to everyone else. Then Brooke sat up and took of her shirt, and then took off her pants. She instructed the twins and I to do the same so we did. Then Brooke pushed me over and imediatly started to go nuts on my pussy. Then all of the sudden, the twins came down on me and each took a breast and began to suck on my nipples. All I could do was shiver and let them finish. They went on till I made the floor wet. Then Brooke and I each took a twin and ate their pussies. Then the twins and I all went at Brooke and we all rubed her pussy and licked it and fingered her. She cummed almost right away.

"Well," Brooke asked, "who is hungry."

"No thanks," Kristin said, "I just ate if you know what I mean."



Part 3 will come soon.





Continue reading Summer Workout

No comments:

Post a Comment