Jessica and James A Love Story

From tragedy, Twins find salvation in love


This is a work of fiction. Any resblance to anyone anywhere is purely coincidental


My name is James Rowland. My twin sister Jessica and I have been living

together as husband and wife, sharing the same bed and raising our own twin children,

for the last twenty years. We are deeply in love and totally committed to each

other and to the family created by that love. We are well aware of what our

friends, and the law, would say if our secret were exposed, but are determined that nothing will ever keep us apart.


sex finders in melbourne

Even as children, Jessica and I had always been close. Our bond as twins was exceptionally strong. As a consequence we never developed strong friendships outside of our own house. We had become best friends and our classmates always felt like outsiders.


Otherwise, Jessica and I lived the same suburban lifestyle that most

siblings experience in the American Midwest. We cared deeply for each other, but in a completely innocent way. We were happy and secure in our lives with our future ahead of us.

Our eighteenth birthdays fell in early June, right before High School Graduation. As a gift to celebrate our ascension into adulthood, our folks gave us matching cars and offered to pay for whatever college we wished to attend. Life was good. Just a few weeks later, however, our lives would be changed forever.


Mom and Dad had gone out for a day trip together. I was in our driveway, washing my new Mustang, when a police car pulled up. I don't fully rber their exact words, but they told me that both of our parents had died in an accident only a few miles from our home. The news struck me with a giant

thud.


I argued with them that they must be mistaken, I had just seen them leave only an hour before. It was then that Jessica appeared. Where I had reacted with anger and disbelief, she understood the gravity of the situation immediately. I will never be able to forget her pained, hysterical screams at hearing the

dreadful news.


The next few days were a blur of pain and sorrow. Only then did Jessica and I find out just how alone we really were. We had no other family. No grandparents to comfort us, no aunts or uncles to give us words of support in our time of need. Our own special relationship had gotten in the way of whatever friendships we might have started with others. Friends that would have otherwise been able to help us deal with our grief. At their funeral, only a few of our parent's friends and coworkers came to pay their last respects.


Mom and Dad were wealthy and had made plans for our security in the event that something happened to them. As a result, Jessica and I inherited a great deal of money. Enough to be sure that we would want for nothing. But they could not have predicted how much we needed the love which they could no longer give us.


On the night that our new lives began I was laying on my bed feeling the weight of my grief. It was the Fourth of July and the neighborhood was preparing for their Independence Day celebrations. The whole idea filled me with bitterness. Independence was the last thing I wanted to celebrate.


Jessica had been showering in the Jack and Jill bathroom we shared. After she finished, I

could hear her crying softly. It was a sad, lonely sound that penetrated my own morose feelings and brought out my concern for her. I knocked on the door and softly called her name.


"Jessica, are you okay? Do you need anything?"


I waited for a few moments but was answered only by more quiet sobs. I opened the door and saw Jessica curled up in the corner with a towel wrapped around her body. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.


"I miss them soo much James, I miss them so much."


"I know. I do to."


I didn't know what else to say so I walked over and sat next to her. She leaned into me and I put my arms around her for comfort. We stayed there for a long while, holding each other and rbering better days. Eventually she stopped crying and relaxed fully against me. She had her head buried in my shoulder.


“I'm so afraid of being alone. Promise me you'll always be there for me James. Promise me..."


“I will Jess, We are family. Never forget that."

She felt very weak in my arms and, not wanting to leave her on the cold floor, I gathered her up and carried her to her bed. When I laid her down, the towel around her loosened, exposing her hips and thighs. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful Jessica was. We may have been twins, but we look nothing alike. Whereas is I am over six feet tall with strong features and brown eyes, Jessica is barely over five feet and has the most incredible green eyes I have ever seen. Although I confess that I had, since graduation, fantasized about her, I never thought to pursue any of these fantasies. I believe that most young men who are lucky enough to live in a house with a beautiful sister will have experienced the same lewd desires that had gone through my head, but I would never have dreamed that any of them might soon come true. But once we had lost our parents, prior to this particular day, such thoughts

had been banished from my mind.


Still, there were times during those few short weeks when I would see her in a skimpy bikini, tight shorts, or a thin top with no bra underneath and I would find myself steeling glimpses of her and how her body had developed. Never the less, she was my sister and that's how I thought of her. It had all been completely innocent, but now, looking down at her long toned

legs and wonderfully curvaceous hips, I was taken aback at how alluring and sexy she really had become. She didn't seem to notice that she was partially exposed.


When she rolled over onto her back I could see her wispy pubic hair under the towel. I tried to look away, to make it seem as if I hadn't been starring at her. All at once, I was barrassed and ashamed. Good Lord, I thought, this is my sister I'm looking at! I shifted my gaze to her face, trying to act natural and brotherly. I hoped desperately that she hadn't noticed my weakness, or the erection growing inside my sweat pants! I started to turn away, intending to leave the room and the illicit temptation I was feeling when she took hold of my hand.


"James, you don't have to go. Please stay, I can't stand being alone right now!"


When she took my hand, her towel opened almost to her up to her breasts, but still she acted as if she didn't notice or care if I, her own brother, could see her naked body. I was caught completely off balance and didn't know how to react. Part of me wanted to bolt from the room, to forget the thoughts I was having, but a growing desire to see where this played out demanded I stay. I just stood there, lusting for my sister and feeling like a dirty little boy. When she tugged on my hand and pulled me onto the bed next to her I didn't resist.


Jessica turned over onto her side with my chest against her back with only that damn towel and my own sweat pants separating us. She pulled my arm over her and laid my hand between her breasts. To my shame I was as aroused I had ever been. She was a vulnerable, stunningly beautiful young woman. My body no longer cared if we were twins, I was as hard as I could possible get.


Up to now I had been keeping my hips away from her, but she scooted closer to me and pressed her perfectly shaped ass right against my cock. For long moments neither of us spoke, Slowly Jess started to lightly move herself against my erection, until it was pressed firmly into the crack of her ass. Even as naive as I was, I knew that there was no way she didn't know what was happening! I was so frightened, afraid that our special bond would be destroyed by a foolish impulse, that I didn't dare move a muscle.


Fortunately Jessica suffered no such qualms. Feeling the trbles that passed through me she decided to make her intentions clear to even my confused mind. She opened the towel and placed my hand directly on her breast.


"It's okay James, you can touch me. If you want to..."


I didn't know what to say. Before this night, she had always just been my twin sister. Now, feeling her silken skin under my fingertips, I knew that our relationship had fundamentally changed. I gently fondled her breasts. Her brown areoles stood out starkly against her alabaster white skin, I watched her nipples harden into thick nubs as I rubed my palm over them. I began playing my fingers up and down her body, keeping my touch feathery light.


She shifted onto her back again and silently held my gaze. At that singular moment, we dared ourselves to push beyond the boundaries of family and into the realm of lovers. I leaned down and our lips found each other in the most amazingly passionate kiss I had ever experienced. She was my sister, but I wanted her desperately.


My concern was that she was only offering herself to me because of a feeling of insecurity and loss. I had to say something to let her know I loved her as a brother. I did want to make love to her, but only if she was absolutely sure.


"Jessica, I love you. I always have and I always will. You don't.....we don't have to do this, I'm not going to leave you."

She ran her hand over me, feeling my hardness through the soft material of

my sweat pants. She held me in her small hands, exploring my length. Her voice

was a nervous whisper.


"I've never touched one before." She sat up on her knees, still gently stroking me through my pants. She looked up at me again.


"A lot of boys have asked me out James, but I never wanted any of them. None of them interested me. You have had my love for as long as I can rber. I never really knew what that meant, but I do now. You’re the only man I will ever desire, the only one I could ever love."


I was touched to the core by her sentiment and wrapped my arms around her nude form. I realized that my love for my sister had never been so powerful.


She rested her head on my chest.


“I've saved myself for the right man, now I know that man is you, even if you are my brother. Maybe that makes me a sick, horrible person, but I don't care. I want you to be my first and only lover.”


“Please don't turn me away James, I couldn't bare it."


Tears were running down her face by then and I felt my own tears welling up in my eyes. I lifted her chin and kissed her once again. I had thought that she was probably a virgin, but hearing her say it, knowing that I was going to be her first, had my heart pounding so fast I thought I might faint right there!


Jessica lifted my shirt and pulled it over my head. I stood up next to the bed to remove my pants but she held my hand to stop me.


"James, let me do it."


She slipped off the bed and knelt at my feet. Pulling my pants down, She took hold of my bare penis.


"Holy cow James, it's beautiful. It feels so......alive!" Taking hold of it she began stroking it slowly.


"It feels so hot".


She appeared mesmerized by it and, inch by inch, moved closer until her lips brushed against the head. She rubed it over her cheeks and kissed it lightly, leaving a tiny wet spot on the head of my mber.


She was driving me wild with desire and I was afraid that I would cum right in her face. When she opened her mouth and slid it over me I moaned loudly.


"Ooo yea sis, that’s soo fuckin' good!"


I brought my hands to her head and guided her motions, sliding my cock in until she could take no more and then withdrawing. After a few moments she settled on the slow pace I had set and sucked me with long steady strokes. Soon I had come to the end of my control.


"Jessica stop, stop or I'm not gonna be able to hold back!"


Jessica sucked me for a few seconds more then pulled her mouth off of my glistening wet rod.


"I'm not afraid of letting you cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. But that can wait."


She lay back down on the bed and guided my prick toward her virgin pussy.


"Please, make love to me James. Take me and make me yours."


For a moment, I considered asking her to wait while I retrieved a condom from my room, but truthfully, at that moment I was willing to take the chance that she might get pregnant. She certainly didn't seem concerned. As it turned out later she wanted to have a baby with me.


As I lay between her slim thighs, I marveled again at her youthful beauty. She was lean and athletic, yet soft and delicate. I gently kissed her again, this time trailing my kisses down her neck. She wrapped her arms around me as I nibled her tender flesh. My hardness almost throbed with need, but I knew she had never been penetrated before. I was going to make her First Time be as wonderful and as painless as I could.


I slowly kissed my way down to her firm titties. When my mouth first sucked on one of her hardened buds her back arched off the bed


"Oh God James, that feels so nice."


Her breathing was becoming heavier and her body felt hot, almost fevered under me. I continued kissing and playing with her shapely breasts for a time, but I could tell she was becoming frustrated, wanting more. I kissed my way down her belly and finally down to her moist pussy.


"James, what are you going to....are you gonna kiss me there?!"


"Mmm yes I am. Trust me, your gonna love this!"



When my tongue flicked out and slid over her clit she almost screamed in pleasure. I began licking and nibling at her virginity and her hips began gyrating around. She tasted fresh and sweet. My tongue swirled and probed, caressing her most private of places. I became lost in our heated passions. Passions that we were both being consumed by. Jessica ran her hands through my thick hair, guiding me to the spots that gave her the greatest of pleasures. I gazed up at her and watched as she tweaked and pulled at her own hardened nipples.


Caressing her hips and thighs, I tried to go slowly, letting the feeling build within her. I could hear her breathing becoming deeper and felt her legs tense and flex at the pleasure of having her sex kissed so intimately. Within just a few minutes, her body tensed and jerked as she was enveloped by the first orgasm she ever experienced at the hand of another.


I knew the time had come and I could wait no longer. I moved up between her shaking thighs and rubed the head of my cock into the wetness of her cunt.


"Jessica, are you sure this is what you want? I'm your brother. We will never be able to take this back."


She opened her smoldering eyes. There was a fire within her, a hunger that would not be dissuaded.


"Yes, I've wanted this for soo long.... I want you so badly it hurts."


She reached between us and guided my cock to her unviolated entrance.


"Put it in me, I need to feel you inside me now!"


God help me I could no longer resist. I pushed in until the head of my cock slipped inside and bumped her barrier. She winced at the sudden contact and locked her ankles around my legs.


"I don't care if it hurts James. Don't stop. Make love to me."


I pumped a few times, just coating the tip of my solid cock with her moistness. My own precum was leaking and I was soon wet enough to slide in easily. I pushed forward hard, feeling her hymen snap as I slid deeply into her channel. She cried out in momentary pain and then accepted me into her womanhood.


The feeling of being inside her was indescribable. She was soaking wet, but incredibly tight. Her newly opened pussy griped me wonderfully. I leaned down on her body and kissed her while I started thrusting in and out. She held me close to her with her arms and legs, encouraging me to ride her to ecstasy.


"Oh yes James, you feel soo good inside me, you feel so good!"


She moaned loudly as I hit bottom and started bucking her hips up to meet my thrusts. We soon found our rhythm and bolts of pleasure shot through us.


Night had fallen and her room was suddenly illuminated be the exploding rockets from the celebrations outside. We were startled for a moment, overcome by the ironic appropriateness of the spectacle. The fireworks outside highlighted the love we were sharing and signaled the release of our sorrows. It seemed as if we had found Nirvana.


I soon started moving in her again, slowly and gently. Her hands caressed my back each time I slid forward. The look on her beautiful face was burned into my memory forever. Her green eyes held mine, as if she could see directly into my soul. Her mouth opened, her head thrown back slightly as if she could barely take the intensity of the moment. It was the look of rapture, of ultimate love.


Jessica rolled me onto my back, somehow managing to keep me buried inside. She began riding me, driving my lance deeper and deeper into her slit. We moved as one, reveling in the intensity of our lovemaking. When she spoke, it was as if her inner soul were bearing itself to me. The deepest sort of honesty one never shares with another.


"Love me James, you’re my brother and my love."


Her yearning tunnel pulled and squeezed on my cock as she gyrated her hips against me. Her movements became harder and more powerful as she bore down on me. I was speechless at this point, the sight of her lean, athletic body writhing and grinding upon me was mesmerizing. I cupped her breasts in both my hands and rolled her nipples in my fingers. My touch on her breasts sent her over the brink. Her thighs tightened around my hips and her whole body went ridged. Jessica threw her head back and moaned loudly as her orgasm crested. I could feel her contractions squeezing me as she came.


Finally, she collapsed on my chest. It was absolutely amazing. My arousal at this point was uncontrollable. I was about to roll her over again, determined to fuck her as hard as I could, but she stopped me with a deep, passionate kiss. When she rose up again, I could see the desperate hunger in her eyes. She started to ride me hard, her fingernails digging into my chest.


"Cum for me James, cum inside me and let me feel like a women should feel. I want it so badly. Oh my god, I'm fucking my own brother and I love it!"


Her words and the incredibly tight feeling of her newly opened vagina were too much for me to resist any longer. I grabed hold of her shapely hips and held her down upon me as I came, flooding her deepest recesses with my seed, the illicit seed of her own brother. It was the most erotic and exciting moment I have ever experienced even up to this very day.


Afterward, Jessica curled up in my arms and we held each other in the afterglow of our bliss until morning. We slept together the next night and every night hereafter. We eventually moved into the master bedroom and soon after conceived our own twin girls in the very same bed that we, ourselves, were conceived in eighteen years before.


Once Jessica told me she was pregnant, we decided to sell that house and

move to San Francisco. It was a chance to start anew, where nobody would know us. Where we could live as husband and wife without anyone suspecting the true nature of our relationship.


Our own girls are twenty years old now. They are both healthy and beautiful. We have never told them the truth about us, but if they do find out one day we will tell them that we love each other and this is the life that brought us happiness. We can only hope that they will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment