The Cruise

A true story - Vote if you cum!


THE CRUISE

Christian and Jennifer have been married for almost 5 years. For some time they have been talking about, and having, the nastiest sex they can possibly think of. Fantasies are good.. but then something happens:



My wife Jennifer and I have been married for going on 5 years. I wanted to do something special for our 5 year anniversary, so I booked a Caribean cruise. One week before the cruise, I surprised my wife with the tickets and she was so excited she almost passed out. I explained that I already arranged for her mother to watch the girls while we spend 6 days and 7 nights relaxing. They day we left, we kissed the kids goodbye and boarded the Celebrity Cruise Line.

The ship was absolutely beautiful. There were indoor and outdoor swimming pools along with several hot tubs throughout the ship. I couldn’t wait to fuck my wife in a hot tub and hopefully the opportunity availed itself. The first night, we stayed up almost the whole night. Several times we went to the hot tub nearest our cabin but it seemed like there was always someone around. We decided to try again the next night. We ended up in our cabin and we were already too tired to fuck, so we went to bed.

The second day was filled with food, drinking, dancing and just all around fun. But I still had it on my mind that I was going to fuck in a hot tub tonight, so I took it a little easy on the alcohol. We left one of the bars at about 1 am to go check out the scene. As we entered the hot tub / sauna room our eyes widened. A man in his mid 20’s had a woman sitting on the edge of the hot tub and was fucking her hard. Her back was arched and her eyes were closed as she moaned. Jennifer and I sat there for a second, just soaking in the scene. Jennifer breathed out rather loudly and the man looked over at us. He shrieked, “Oh shit” as he pulled out. They both slid into the tub and looked at us with a “deer in the headlights” look. Jennifer and I turned our heads away and apologized. “We are soo sorry” Jennifer said. The man said “Hey, it’s a cruise right? Sorry were hogging the tub, come on and join us. We’ll stop, I promise” he chuckled. Jennifer and I turned around with half uncomfortable smiles, but fuck it.

We jumped in the tub and after a few minutes we all began talking and getting to know each other. His name was Kevin and his wife was Lisa and they were from Ohio. They were a little bit younger than us. We told them we were from California and that I was in the Marines. Come to find out, so was he. From there it just took off. Turned out we all had a lot in common. Well, after a couple hours of drinking, the conversation turned to sex. Jennifer and I admit that we were coming the spa area to try and fuck because we’ve always wanted to do it in a public place with the danger of getting caught. They said it was the same for them. Kevin offered to go get some beers and I said I’d go with him because I had to piss. We both took a piss and headed off to the bar.

While standing in a short line, Kevin told me that it has always been a fantasy of his wife, to sleep with another woman while he watched. I was like holy shit, because it was a fantasy of Jennifer’s also. While waiting for the beers and walking back, Kevin and I came up with a pretty clever (yet drunk) plan of getting our wives to kiss and hopefully it would go farther. As we turned the corner into the hot tub room, we stopped and our mouths dropped. Jennifer was on the edge of the tub and Lisa had her tongue buried in her pussy. Jennifer looked up and said, “Hey boys, wanna join us?” Lisa lifted her head from Jennifer’s pussy and smiled. Kevin and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders as we started to move quickly to the tub. I took of my shorts and lay down next to Jennifer and kissed her. Lisa put her tongue back in Jennifer’s pussy while Kevin took off his shorts. He told Lisa to get out of the tub. Jennifer moved to the side while Lisa crawled out.

Jennifer was lying on her back and Lisa was on her elbows and knees eating her pussy. I looked up as Kevin moved behind Lisa. His cock was hard and slightly bigger than mine. I got on my knees and put my hard cock against Jennifer’s lips. As Jennifer began to suck my cock, Kevin was fucking Lisa doggie style while Lisa ate Jennifer’s pussy. This was a hot fucking scene and anyone could walk in at anytime. I already felt like cumming after about 2 minutes. I looked over at Kevin and said you want to swap? He gave me an approving nod and I pulled out of Jennifer’s mouth as he pulled out of Lisa. I know the girls heard me, but I don’t think that they cared, so fuck it.

I moved behind Lisa. I started to push my cock in her as Kevin put his cock against Jennifer’s mouth. She looked at me and smiled as she wrapped her mouth around his big cock. Lisa moaned as I pushed my bulging cock into her hot pussy. Jennifer was about to cum and I could tell Lisa was too. I reached down and rolled Lisa’s clit as she rolled Jennifer’s with her tongue. Kevin was grabing Jennifer’s hair and controlling her head as she moaned around his cock. Jennifer started to spasm and that made Lisa start to spasm. Jennifer and Lisa came hard. As Jennifer’s cum drenched Lisa’s mouth, Lisa’s cum coated over my cock. I was so close to cumming and I could tell Kevin was too. Jennifer sucked Kevin’s cock into her mouth all the way. He pulled her head tight against his cock and he started cumming down her throat. The sight of my wife getting a huge load of cum shot into her mouth and down her throat made me go off. I moaned as I started to fill Lisa’s pussy with cum.

Kevin’s cum was dribling down Jennifer’s chin as my cum was squeezing down the sides of my dick. We all caught our breath for a second. I said I didn’t want the night do be over and invited them back to our cabin. Jennifer smiled and Lisa and Kevin agreed. We all got dressed and started walking back to our room. Jennifer and I lead the way as Lisa and Kevin followed. As we walked, I kissed Jennifer. I could taste Kevin’s salty cum on her tongue and lips. When we got back to our room it was about 5 am. We were all pretty toasted but we broke open the mini bar and started drinking more.

Jennifer and I sat on the edge of the bed and Lisa and Kevin sat on the couch. We talked about how crazy that was. Then Jennifer said that she wanted to see Kevin eat Lisa out. Jennifer and I watched in amazement as Kevin pulled Lisa’s shorts down and touched his tongue to her cum filled pussy. Lisa told Jennifer, “Your husband got to fuck me, and I think its only fair…” Jennifer pulled her shorts and panties down as Kevin and Lisa moved to the bed. Jennifer lay down on her back as Kevin pressed his cock against her shaved pussy. Lisa took off her clothes and lowered her pussy down to Jennifer’s mouth. I sat there soaking in the scene. My wife getting her face straddle by a woman while her husband fucks her pussy. Lisa motions me to move to her with her finger. I do. I go to kiss her and she moves my head to side and whispers in my ear. She tells me to lick Jennifer’s clit. I nodded and moved down to Jennifer’s pussy. I began to roll her clit around with my tongue as Kevin slid his cock in and out of her. Jennifer moaned every time my tongue touched her clit.

Several times I slipped and my tongue touched Kevin’s shaft as he slid in and out. I was licking her clit when Kevin’s cock slipped out of her pussy. Before I could react, his cock pushed into my mouth. I felt his head hit the pack of my throat and his veins were pulsating as he pulled out. The skin of his cock was so soft and warm. Slick with Jennifer’s juices. I felt my cock twitch when that happened. Lisa saw it happen and ground harder onto Jennifer’s mouth. Lisa grabed the back of my head and pulled my hair. I looked up at Kevin and he had a combined look of “Oops and fuck it” on his face.

Jennifer’s pussy was creating some serious juice. She was moaning as she ate Lisa’s pussy and took Kevin’s hard cock. Lisa pushed down on my head hard. I found myself with my mouth wrapped around Kevin’s shaft as he fucked my wife. I didn’t fight to move away. My unattended to cock was bulging. All of a sudden Jennifer started to cum. Her pussy gripped onto Kevin’s cock lick a vise. Her heavy breathing and moaning sent Lisa off the deep end and Lisa began squirting into Jennifer’s mouth. I could feel Kevin’s shaft swell up against my mouth. As the girl’s orgasms subsided, Kevin was still holding on to his cum. Lisa told Jennifer, “you know your husband has his mouth on my husbands cock right now”. Lisa lifted up so Jennifer could look. Jennifer said, “Hey, were eating each others hot wet pussys, its only fair, right?”

Jennifer told Kevin she was kind of sore and asked that he pull out for a minute. He pulled out and pushed his balls up against her pussy. His cock was like a half an inch from my face. Jennifer said “Christian, can you keep him hard until I’m ready?” Before I could say a word, Lisa kisses Kevin, lowers down on Jennifer’s mouth, and pushes my head towards his cock. I close my eyes and take his cock in my mouth. I here Lisa whisper something to him as I sucked his cock. I can feel it swelling in my mouth. I can taste precum as my tongue runs up the underside of his shaft. All of a sudden I feel another hand on the back of my head.

Kevin pushes on the back of my head hard as he shoves his cock deeper in my mouth. I here Lisa moan as hot cum starts to shoot down my throat and fill my mouth. I swallow as much as I can but cum is still leaking from the corners of my mouth. I’ve tasted my own before but this was different. I had someone else’s cock cumming in my mouth. My cock was about to burst as I milked his. I felt his head pulsating the back of my throat. As his orgasm subsided, I raised my head. Lisa guided my mouth to hers and kissed me. I pushed what was left of her husbands cum into her mouth. She moaned and pulled of Jennifer’s mouth. She leaned down, kissing Jennifer and pushing her husbands cum into Jennifer’s mouth. There was plenty to go around. Jennifer lay with her eyes closed, savoring the cum that went from Kevin’s cock, to her husbands mouth, to Lisa’s mouth, and finally to hers.

Lisa asked me if I was ready to cum. I moaned yes. She moved down to my cock. She took my cock in her mouth and started to suck it. Kevin and Jennifer watched. It only took me about 20 seconds until I grabed the back of her head and shoved my cumming cock against the back of her throat. I came so hard. As I came, Jennifer was cleaning some cum off from the corners of my mouth and some that had pooled on my neck. Lisa pulled off my cock and I could tell that her mouth was still filled with cum. She grabed Kevin forcefully. She pressed her lips against his and parted his lips with her tongue. She pushed my huge load into his mouth. She moaned “Its only fair” as cum poured onto his tongue. He didn’t fight it. As we all sat there breathing hard… I asked if they would like to hang out tonight, after some sleep of course. They said they couldn’t wait. And Jennifer and I couldn’t either.



…TO BE CONT

Continue reading The Cruise II


friendfinderadult

No comments:

Post a Comment