Beauty of Tori


If only you could see my beloved

You would perceive my joys

If only you could witness my mate

You would see the personification of beauty

If only you could watch us for one hour

You would feel me melting inside

As I love and love my lady

Her brown hair is parted in the middle

And it flows down past her shoulders

Her green eyes are filled with love

A love for me that seems eternal

The sweet lips on her mouth

Whisper my name, Enosh

And then she has me for the night

Her bosom is a heaven

Olive in color

Youthful

Lovely & Inviting

Soft & Delicate

Comforting

Her slender hands hold onto mine

As my eyes adore her flawless breasts

Which are ornamented

With fine round areolas

With nice thick nipples

As she sits on the bed

And I am on the floor

Lost in the scene of her bosom

She has a lovely smile

And it invites me to taste her nipples

Worshiping them with my lips and tongue

Tori's fingers gently caress

My neck and my cheeks

While I am content with her bosom

Between her smooth thighs

Are the lovely gates

To an abyss of pink rose

Wherein are a thousands joys

But tonight I am not concerned

With entering that place

All what I want is to adore Tori

And cuddle so close with her

In each other's arms

And bodies together

I merge into my beautiful mate

So one pointed

Everything else vanishes

O how much I love her

How much I love her...


registration adultfinder portugal

No comments:

Post a Comment