3 cocks, and one shaven cougar’s pussy cream pie




Read after, “Shaved cougar pussy fucked in the shower and cowgirl style.”

Jim and I were still panting when the stranger knocked again.

“One sec,” Jim said.

I slid under the covers and Jim headed toward the door, grabing a towel from the bathroom.

I am all about great cock and not into women. So, I suppose Jim would enjoy whomever the stranger had brought.

However, we were both surprised when Jim opened the door and the stranger walked in, with another man.

Normally, that may have been a super sexy thing, however, I was a little drunk, a little jet lagged and had just had two back to back orgasms.

I’m a cougar, not a machine.

Fortunately, the guys just wanted us to watch them suck each other off.

Yummy, I do love cocks being sucked even if I’m not the one doing the sucking.

Jim and I snuggled in each others arms, lightly stroking the others skin while we watched the men, undress.

Jim propped himself up on the pillow and I lay back in his arms from between his legs.

As the men disrobed and their cocks popped to attention after they tugged each others underwear off, I couldn’t help but rub my clitty.

The stranger knelt before the slender newcomer. I could tell he was a runner by his strong, lean thighs.

His prick was really pretty, and had a nice plump head. I wanted to suck it too, but instead I just played with my wet pussy.

The stranger was amazing at giving head. I was shocked he didn’t try to suck on Jim’s big prick. However, he really enjoyed slurping the newcomer all the way to the back of his throat so I don’t think he could have taken Jim deep either.

The newcomer kept squeezing the checks of his ass and fucking the stranger’s mouth, gagging him.

Drippppp.

I could see the stranger’s cock playfully bouncing with every suck of the newcomers prick. It also glistened with pre-cum and I wanted to lick it off.

Jim squeezed my breasts. I could feel his big dick pushing against the small of my back.

“Sit beside me,” I requested. “But now I want you to trade places.”

The stranger sat at the end of the bed and leaned back.

The newcomer got on his knees and went straight to work on the stranger’s juicy cock, licking the pre-cum I wanted to lick.

I enjoyed watching the newcomer suck the stranger’s balls into his mouth. He had a slightly different giving head technique. He chose to suckle the balls, then pull the skin tight on the man’s dick with his left hand and twist and stroke his shaft with his right hand while poking the strangers head in and out of his mouth.

Similar to what I have to do with my big sexy Jim’s juicy cock.

Jim started playfully smacking my breasts. It felt good. I wish he could have spanked my pussy, and I spread my legs wide.

The stranger crawled his fingers toward my juicy snatch while the newcomer continued his glorious blowjob.

I spread my labia open, welcoming his fingers and he began to finger fuck me.

It was like a wonderful massage, two finger insertions and rubing my clit with his thumb in a pinching motion.

Meow.

Jim’s prick was now rock hard against my back and I could tell he wanted to jerk it.

He slipped out from behind me and took his place standing over me next to the bed.

The newcomer gasped at the sight of Jim’s enormous hard on, but I knew Jim wasn’t bi. So he jerked his cock by himself.

“My friend here is gay, but I’d really like to eat a pussy cream pie with both of our cum in it while your man cum’s on my face.”

Can I please pack this man in my suitcase and take him back to New York?

“Your friend has to fuck me with that gorgeous prick a little though to deposit that sweet seed for you babe.”

Deal.

The friend pressed his bulbous prick between my labia, into my tight hole.

“Not quite what I thought it would feel like, but…”

He came inside me.

The stranger was next, and within two thrusts, he came too.

He immediately went down on me and I could tell the gay man, really wanted to suck on Jim’s big prick.

Jim allowed the man to stroke him, and then too gave in and let the guy suckle his great big dick.

It was beautiful watching Jim’s face as the skilled gay man stroked and nibled on my lover’s juicy cock.

I couldn’t help, but buck and thrust on the strangers face as he at my creamy cunt.

Jim too, couldn’t help but cum and squirt it all over the stranger while the newcomer jerked Jim’s big cock.

When Jim was finished, the newcomer slid Jim back into his mouth and sucked him the rest of the way dry.

I wanted to cum and with all these pricks going limp, I had to think of something quick.

“Get the shampoo bottle from my bag,” I demanded.

The stranger reached over and searched my bag while Jim continued to fuck the newcomer’s mouth as he went limp.

Damn, that’s so fucking sexy.

The stranger came back and slid the bottle inside my pussy, giving it fucking hell.

Jim came out of his cocksucking stupor and reached down and jiggled my clit.

The gay man surprised me, by licking my cunt when he could, then switched over to sucking my tits.

I gushed when I came.

It was awesome.

We all fell back on the bed in one panting sexy lump.

I love Dallas.

The stranger and the newcomer cleaned up, got dressed and left.

I fell asleep in Jim’s arms. I dreamed that living in the suburbs with him, maybe wouldn’t be such a bad thing…

Continue reading Shaved cougar pussy fucked in the shower and cowgi


melbourne sex finders

No comments:

Post a Comment