The Young Crossdresser



From early on as a kid,I knew there was something about my parents that seemed out of the ordinary from my friends parents. This was in the early to mid 70's.



It wasn't until I was around 9 years old that I discovered that they were swingers. At the time I didn't know that's what they called it, but I knew that they had sex with other couples.


mega orgasm


My family owned a few businesses,one of which was an adult bookstore,that they used to take me to when I was real young,up until the age of 7 or 8 I guess.



I would stay up front behind the counter and just play with my toys while they ran the store.



I didn't know anything or think anything of what was going on in this place. I was too young to even know or care.



My fascination with womens lingerie started around the age of 11 when my parents had a couple over and the lady,Phyllis left her white satin panties on the floor in the bathroom.



I picked them up and went into my room and put them on. It felt so incredible,the silky material against my growing cock.



I quickly started jerking off in them and came almost immediately,filling them up with my cum. I took them off and returned them to the bathroom floor,hoping she wouldn't notice.



She came down the hallway a few minutes later and went into the bathrrom and came out,didn't say a word,so I assumed I was safe.



A couple of weeks later,they came over again,and this time she left a pair of pink panties on the floor and I go in and take them as well to do my thing,because I rber what the last pair felt like.



This time as I got to my room,I held them up to my nose and smelled them,they smelled incredible.As I put them on,and started to masturbate in them my door opened softly and Phyllis came into my room and sat on my bed.



She smiled,didn't say a word. She reached over,rubed my cock through her panties and moments later I was cumming in them.



She pulled her panties off of me and held them to her mouth and sucked every bit of cum out of them,smiled and put them on and left my room.



As I got older,I started to aquire my own panties,bras and any kind of lingerie I could find. Phyllis was my first sexual encounter at the age of 12 and I loved it,but I knew that there was something else missing.



One evening my dad had to go to the adult store and my mom was not home,I was 13 at the time and he took me with him.



I had on a pair of soft baby blue panties and black pantyhose under my jeans. I never knew what went on in this store until this one particular night.



Once at the store,my dad asked if I could go back to the veiwing booths and clean up the empty ones and just make sure they were in somewhat of a decent appearance.



So I make my way back,there is no one in the hallway,but they're are a couple of booths occupied.I start to check on some of the empty booths and notice they have holes in the wall,I don't know what this means,so I just keep on doing what I'm suppose to.



As I get to a booths in the back corner of the store,they are all occupied except one,and the movie is still playing as if someone had just left.



I walk in, and see cum dripping down the wall near the hole. My panty covered cock is now starting to get erect. As I watch the movie,my cock is now at full attention. I unzip my pants and drop them to the floor,to jerk off while my dad does his business in the office.



I know I have time,as my dad told me we would be there about an hour.



As I am stroking my cock through my hose and panties,I peer through the hole and see an old guy,maybe 60,peering back at me,cock in hand ,stroking away.



I look away real quick,my heart racing and all of the sudden,his cock appears through the hole.



My heart pounding even faster now,as I don't know what to do.



I think back to Phyllis and what she did with me,so I take his cock in my hand and start stroking it,then after a few minutes,he pulls his cock back through the hole,leans down and whispers for me to put it in my mouth.



With that he slides his cock back through the hole,and I do what I am told.



I take him in my mouth,gagging a bit,my first cock and it feels great.



His salty pre cum wetting my toungue,as I suck his cock I feel myself cumming in my panties from the excitement and adrenaline pumping through my young body.



I'm not sure if I'm doing it right,but I can hear him moaning on the other side of the wall.I figure I must be doing something right and suddenly I feel this hot sticky substance fill my mouth. He has cum in my mouth and it caught me off gaurd and I choke and gag on it as fills me up.



I continue sucking as I let the creamy goo be forced out of the sides of my mouth and run down my chin,swallowing what didn't escape.



He finishes and pulls out quickly and leaves. I start to pull my pants up and leave as well when another man enters the booth next to me. I look at my watch and figure I have another 15 minutes before we have to leave.



I start to rub my cock through my wet panties and hose and see this man,30'ish staring at me through the hole.



He gets ,up and leaves and I figure oh well,maybe another day.



And just as soon as I'm ready to get up,he comes through the door,I never locked it behind me.



He looks at me and asks me how old I am and I tell him 13. He starts to leave and tell him that it's o.k.,I'm not telling anyone.



Being raised by swinging parents,I thoght sex was a natural thing between people no matter what.



He unzips his pants,I could tell he was nervous. I knelt down in front of him and started sucking on his hard cock. Only a few minutes go by and he pulls out and sits down on the seat and asks if I've ever been fucked in the ass. I tell him no and that I don't know if I could,that it would hurt.



He says "well lets just try" ,and I tell him it has to be quick,cuz I have to go soon.



I stradle him,and he tries to slide his wet cock into my ass,sliding my panties to one side.



It hurts alot as his head breaks it's way in,tears form in my eyes as I try an ease down on his shaft.



I can't do it. I get up. He says,let's try one more time. Not wanting to disappoint anyone,ever I try again.



This time as the head of his cock enters my ass,still some pain,not as much,I feel him shooting his cum into my ass. It felt so good,so warm. The feeling made any pain go away.



He jumps up and leaves the booth without a word.



I pull myself together and head back to the front of the store and wait for my dad to come out of his office,feeling the cum drip out of my ass and into my panties.



There are more trips to the store and other sexual acts that have gone on over the years,all with me being dressed in various forms of lingerie,I hope to share more with you all if you would like.




No comments:

Post a Comment