A little fun


I wanted to create a new and fun experience for my wife. I collected a scarf for a blindfold, a long vibrator and placed the alarm clock where I could easily see it.

My wife is fun loving and always up for some sexual hi-jinks. She eagerly and excitedly agreed to putting the blindfold on.

I led her naked to the bottom of the bed. I had her place her hands on the foot board and moved her legs a little more then shoulder width apart and made her lean slightly forward. I lifted her chin a little high and instructed her not to let her drop. I also told that a strong clear "Yes-Sir" was all that was allowed to escape her mouth.

I noticed the starting time on the clock and started to rub and feel her tight body. This brought a slight moan from her lips which earned her bottom its first light slap. I was surprised that five minutes had already passed.

I spent the next ten minutes kissing her neck, rubing her inner thighs, basically just trying to hit any pleasure point which would cause her chin to drop earning her still soft to mild but ever increasing spanks.

At the fifteen minute mark I decided to play with her mind a little. Praising her breasts while I lightly skimmed the nipples. "You have the best breast don't you" A modest "no" earns more spanking and a reminder that she is only allowed respond "Yes-sir" "You want to be my little slut don't you" "Yes -Sir" "Good Girl"

It was now time to get her off. I played with her vagina bringing the moisture up to her clitoris. Being careful not to penetrate to far. I turned on the vibrator. The extra ten inches made it easier to administer spankings and soothing rubs when she dropped her chin. As she got closer toward orgasm I kept up the verbal game I wanted the subliminal messages to get through. Making it much to keep her as my little submissive sex slut.

A half hour had passed she was covered in sweat exhausted from several clitoral orgasms. A laid her gently on the bed but brought her knees close to her ears. I had been saving deep penetration for my enjoyment and her ultimate relief. I pounded hard and fast It was my turn now. She had no objections and I also let her have her moans and "Yes, Yes, Yes without a spanking!


guide for sex finders in melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment