You

some one once said this to me



I said I love you


adultfriendfinder registration guide


you told me those sound like pretty words write them down and share them with the world

I told you I need you

you said those sound like pretty words write them down and share them with the world

I told you I could live with out you but I didn't want to

You said those sound like pretty words write them down and share them with the world



I told you that you were my world.

You said those sound like pretty words write them down and share them with the world

I said I love you like I have never loved any one before you said good bye.

later you said you were sorry and asked me to come back

I said those sound like pretty words write them down and share them with the world

I love you again I said and you told me

those sound like pretty words write them down and share them with the world and now I have.




No comments:

Post a Comment