My Fantasies - No.1 The Doctor

My Fantasies - a series of stories describing fantasies I have masturbated to throughout my life


Many thanks for your ongoing support and comments about my stories, and for voting for them. So far all the stories I have submitted have been factual accounts of my sexual experiences.


friendfinderadult


This is the first in a new series of stories detailing my sexual fantasies.

I have mentioned previously that I have several fantasies, which I use regularly during masturbation. This first story is one of my favourites.




I am 18 years old ( probably because this was my age when I first imagined this fantasy) and as usual feeling hot and horny. I am desperate for some naughty fun , and want to do something different. I decide that I need to visit the doctor. I ring up and make an appointment for later that day. I then spend the next few hours deciding what to wear and what I'm going to do.

By the time I arrive at the surgery, I am tingling with sexual arousal. Wearing a pink crop top, my nipples can be clearly seen protruding through the thin material. My slender flat stomach is naked, and I am showing of the full length of my long slender legs by wearing a 9 inch mini skirt and strappy, open sandals with heels. I look absolutely stunning, with my long shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes.

After a short wait I am called into the doctors room. I walk in, and he is sitting at his desk writing something down. He is in his late 40's, a bit grey but good looking. I close the door and he turns around to face me. I can tell immediately by his expression that my appearance has made an instant impression upon him, as I stand there looking fabulously sexy.

"Ah ,erm yes, er, come in ,come in," he stumbles, standing up to show me to a chair opposite where he sits. I smile shyly at him and sit down, crossing my long, tanned legs.

After a few moments shuffling paper around his desk he looks up at me and smiles.

" Good , Good", he says, as he tries not to stare at my legs, " Its Katie ........., is that right?"

I nod, "That's right".

"Ok what can I do for you today Katie?"

Now I put my naughty plan into action - the one I've been thinking about all day. Its quite simple really. I am playing my role as the stunning, horny teenage girl, who is at the same time naive and innocent, unaware of the effect she has on men, with no understanding of how her behaviour is interpreted.

I smile shyly at the doctor. " well, it's a bit barrassing really............." I reply. There is a pause.

"Katie, just take your time, there's no hurry. Anything you tell me will remain confidential. What happens in this room is between us, OK?"

I nod. "OK. Well, I just wanted you to check that I've got nothing wrong with me".

"I see", he says, " Well I'll certainly try. What are you worried about?"

"Well, er..............I been having this from ......", I look down, and vaguely point down to my crotch area, "down here".

"I see", he says. " And when does this happen - how often?"

"Well............its usually when I ..............you know.........touch myself down here" I reply, and point between my legs.

He leans back in his chair, and I look at him, blinking innocently. There is a pause as he turns and writes down something in my medical notes.

" So this happens when you masturbate - is that what you mean?" he asks, still writing.

"Yes that's right", I reply in a quiet, barrassed voice.

" And when this fluid comes out, does it cause any pain at all?

" No doctor - no pain. It just feels .............strange".

He looks up.

" Is there any sign of blood?"

"No"

"And how long has this been happening, Katie?

I think for a moment. "Well I suppose about 2 or 3 years. But I've been too barrassed to see anyone about it. Its just that I'm really worried that there is something seriously wrong with me, that I came here today".

He leans forward. "Katie, don't worry, I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this". I smile and pretend to look worried.

"Can I ask you how often you masturbate?" he suddenly says.

"Er, well..........it depends really...." I begin, " I guess 4 or 5 times a day, I suppose".

He leans back, his face showing slight surprise.

"And , er, does the liquid, er, appear when you have sexual intercourse as well?" he asks, his voice slightly quieter.

I smile shyly at him, looking barrassed. " Actually I haven't had sexual intercourse , doctor," I reply, blinking.

(This is a lie - in fact I lost my virginity when I was 17)

"Oh, I see, er........yes , er.........I see", he says, and I know he can hardly believe that this horny, sexy, 18 year old girl is a virgin.



"But I see that you are taking contraceptive pills, from your records here" he states looking at the computer screen on his desk.

" Oh, yes, I do," I reply, " My mother wanted me to, just in case..............you know...........I needed protection."

"Ah well, yes.........er very sensible" , he says. His face has flushed a gentle shade of red.

"Well.........perhaps I could just check you out , Katie. Blood pressure first."

He gets out his blood pressure monitor and takes my reading. It' s fine , of course. Then he asks me to open my mouth and he checks my tongue and throat, and finally uses his light to check my eyes.

"Well, all seems to be ok there" he says.

"Well that's good news", I say .

He writes down something in my notes, and as he does so he asks, " Could you tell me what the fluid looks like, Katie?"

"Er...... well, its sort of like cloudy water. Sometimes its almost clear".

" And how much comes out?" . He is looking at me now, and I feel my pussy tingling, as I reply.

"Well, sometimes just a small trickle. But other times it can be quite a lot. Do you think it could be my bladder, Doctor?" I ask," Do you think there's a problem?"

He pauses, and shifts in his chair. Then in a low, husky voice, says, " I would like to examine you to see if there is anything serious to worry about. Could I ask you to remove your skirt and panties, Katie, so I can take a look?"

I give him a nervous, puzzled look. " Oh, well............er........I thought you would just be able to tell me whether there was a problem, without ........you know........"

He gives a little cough. "Well, I really need to carry out a proper examination in order to diagnose the symptoms correctly. After all ,I wouldn't want to miss something important."

I pretend to look barrassed, but inside my heart is pounding and my pussy is hungry.

"Well, ok then" I say, shyly.

I stand up, and, as the doctor looks on, I unclip my miniskirt and place it on the chair. He gives a small cough, as I then bend to take of my sandals. Finally, I take down my lacy, pink knickers, allowing them to drop to the floor by themselves, and step out of them.

I am now stood a metre away from the doctor, as he gazes at my smooth, shaven naked pussy. His face is a picture! Here he is, sat watching this horny young girl strip off for him, apparently an innocent 18 year old virgin, with a beautifully smooth shaved pussy, which he cant take his eyes off.

"Er.............good.....er..very good" he says eventually. He stands up.



"Now, could you just some over to my examination couch", and he leads me to his black, leather clad couch in the corner.

Inside I'm now trbling with arousal, finding it more and more difficult to keep up the pretence of my role.



I follow him and climb up on to the couch, laying my head back against the white pillow behind me.



"Thank you", he says," and could you just place your feet apart for me, and open your knees."



I part my feet, and he now moves forward.

"I'm just going to examine you down here" he says.

And with that his hand is between my legs, and I feel 3 or 3 fingers searching between the lips if my cunny. I'm so well lubricated down there that he has no difficulty in slipping them easily inside, and I gasp as he does so.

There I am , lying half naked, as this doctor is now giving my pussy a good fingering.




"Let me know if I'm hurting you" he says, his trbling voice giving away his aroused state.

"OK" , I gasp in reply, as I allow my feet to move further apart, to give him more access to my dripping puss.

"You are very wet, Katie. Is this normal?" he asks, as I feel him delving deeper inside me.

"Oh, ..................yes" I gasp, half reply, half pleasure. " I'm like this most of the time".

" I see" .

After a few more moments, he removes his wet, sticky fingers.

"Well, everything seems normal there," he says, his cheeks now distinctly pink. I also notice a bulge in his trousers.

" Could I ask you now to turn around, Katie, onto your hands and knees, and bend over for me?" he says, and this time I willingly oblige. By now I can feel myself on the edge.

"I would like to check you out again from behind" he says, hoarsely. I'm sure he cant believe his luck. Here he is with the horniest of 18 year old girls in his surgery, giving her a very personal examination, and she willingly allows him to do anything he wants! He is in heaven!

Now, I am bending over on hands and knees, my legs spread wide, allowing the doctor a perfect view of my red, swollen, wet pussy lips from behind.

" You have very ...............er .........swollen lips", he says, his breathing heavy.

Then I feel his fingers once again enter me - this time harder and deeper than before - now ramming me in and out, in and out. I am gasping for breath, as I know I am about to cum.

" Doctor" I gasp, " I think its going to happen soon" . And I moan with pleasure. Then his fingers are removed and he says.

"Katie, show me. You do it for me. I want to watch you".

In a spin, I feel my legs giving way, as I turn over again and lie down, my face flushed and covered with a sheen of perspiration. Then, turning face him, I spread my legs, allowing my pussy to expose its every detail to the doctor, and with my right hand I continue where he left off, by rubing my engorged clitoris rapidly. Its tingling sensations rip through me and I am now letting out loud cries of pleasure. He stands beside me, watching every glorious moment.

And then I Cum. I Cum big time. As the doctor looks on in amazement, my gorgeous pussy suddenly erupts sending a stream of my hot, aromatic cum spurting across the room. It makes a swooshing sound as it squirts out like a fountain, drenching the carpet and couch.

And he jumps back, as another gush of cunny juice squirts out at him.

And he cant believe what he is seeing - this half naked, 18 year old virgin, having a squirting orgasm in his surgery.

And eventually I finish. He is now sitting in his chair, as I pull my knickers back on, followed by my mini skirt, and sit back in the chair opposite him.



He is making some notes on the computer screen.



"Well, do you think I have a problem with my bladder Doctor?", I ask in a concerned voice." You saw how much I wet myself."



He looks at me over his glasses, and gives me a reassuring smile.



"No Katie, there is nothing to worry about. You are a very healthy young lady".



He then proceeds to explain to me the secrets of the female ejaculation.



"Oh I am so relieved," I tell him, getting out of the chair.

Then I give him a knowing smile.

"Well, thanks Doctor - you were great - I really enjoyed that".

And without another word I leave.





I have several other versions of that fantasy - one involves there being a young medical student in the room, who is asked to examine me on the examination table. In another, I am not wearing panties, and allow the doctor to peep at my pussy. Over the years various versions have evolved, but all have me playing the innocent, horny teenager role.



It has often occurred to me to turn this fantasy into reality, but I have never had the courage to do it, although I did come close once.

About 3 years ago I had to see the doctor about pains I was having in my stomach.



It actually got to the point where I was lying on his examination table, wearing just my short skirt, with nothing underneath, as I don't wear panties at all these days. He had asked me to remove my blouse, and so I was just in my bra and skirt.

I don't know whether he ever knew I was pantyless, but it certainly got me feeling horny!





Continue reading Part 9 - Camping with Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment