My Sisters Kepper

It all started with a little fight...




Well I Guess I better start from the beginning. It actually happened a few months ago. It was Early June and as usual I helped my sister to our school in my car. You see I was 18 and my sister was only a year younger than me, so we were always close. We never kept anything secret from each other (apart from out private life of course). My friends always said my sister was hot but I never really noticed it and never thought I would. She was 5 foot 6 inches with 34D sized breasts. She had pure blue eyes just like me but her blond hair really made them stand out. But the thing was she never really wanted people to see that side of her and that’s what I liked about her. She never wore revealing clothing or tried to make herself stand out. Nope, she always seemed to wear sensible clothing and glasses that she didn’t really need.

But enough of that, as she got out of the car I noticed she looked over at the entrance and saw Jimmy James. Jimmy James was the school Jock and always seemed to get what he wanted. When she noticed he was there she seemed to slow down a little bit. ‘Is there something wrong?’ I asked ‘No, no nothing’ she replied As we never kept secrets from each other I believed her and let her leave the car. I got out the car and forgot I left my money on the floor in the car. ‘I’ll catch up with you in a minute’ I said She walked on while I entered in the car and started searching for my money. 5 minutes later I came up with $20. I grabed my books and closed the car door. I looked up to see where my sister was and that’s where it all started. I dropped my books and ran for the front entrance. Inside me I just lost it. Nothing seemed to matter. JIMMY JAMES WAS HARRASING MY SISTER! I could not just stand there and watch. She was my sister. He just can’t do that. I ran across the field as fast as I could and before I knew it I had tackled Jimmy to the ground and we were having a fist fight. I was all over him until his friends came. They kicked me, punched me and then picked me up and they held me upright. ‘You should not have done that you fucking prick, now you will pay! No one makes me bleed.’ Jimmy said. That when I realised I had picked a fight with the strongest guy in school. I was dead meat. He charged at me while I struggled to get out of the hold of his two friends. When I realised I was doomed, I closed my eyes and braced myself for impact.

When I opened my eyes I found myself on the floor out of breath. I looked up then felt the most painful punch on the side on my face. I spat out blood and stood up then realised Mr Upton (Our Principal) had apprehended Jimmy and his friends. ‘You go to the nurse’s office and Jen you take him! Jimmy you’re in big trouble’ ‘But I didn-’ ‘Not another word! Follow me!’ After Mr Upton took him to his office, Jen (my sister) picked me up and then whispered in my ear I’ll take care of you. After she said that I shuddered, I was so clueless and did not know what she meant by that.

My sister opened the medical room door and shoved me through it then closed the door behind her and dropped her binder in front of it. She told me to sit on the bed and take my shirt off. I wonder why because I had no cuts on my chest. ‘Why, there are no cuts on my chest?’ ‘Yeah, but they did give you a good kick in!’ ‘You’re right there.’ ‘But thanks for helping me back there it was really brave.’ ‘It’s alright, but you should have told me sooner.’ After that she did not reply she just looked at me and smiled. The light through the window made her hair glisten and I realised that her nipples were standing to attention just looking at me and a smile crept across my face. I felt intense just looking at her it was the first time I have felt like this about her or anyone for that matter. And then I felt my cock twitching and it felt so good.

She walked over to me and started rubing my stomach. ‘What you doing?’ ‘Checking for bruised bones’ I let her continue stroking my stomach. She let her hand run smoothly over my skin. She started from the top of my body and her hand just moved like a snake all over then she reached my lower stomach and my cock twitched again and grew about one whole inch. She looked up at me and just smiled. She finished rubing her hands over my stomach and let her hands drop. Her hand hit my cock and I winced. She stood up and let her leg slide in-between my legs a rub against my growing tool. She smiled and said, ‘So rubing your stomach turns you on, you fucking horny bastard!’ I chuckled at her remark but I guess she was right. At that moment she took off her glasses, threw them to the ground and started unbuttoning her shirt. ‘You took long enough,’ I told her. She walked up to me smiled and started French kissing me with her shirt half unbuttoned. Her lips were amazing, soft yet firm. ‘Wait a sec we will get caught’ ‘So what’ she said. So we continued our erotic kissing session with her tongue swirling in my mouth. It felt so fucking amazing. My cock grew from two inches into 6.5 in a matter Of seconds. Knowing she was my sister made it even hotter. She leaned on top of me and let her large tits squash up against my bare chest. I undid the rest of her shirt and threw it to the ground. I reached up to undo the strap of her bra when I heard footsteps. ‘Oh shit!’ I shouted ‘Looks like we have to wait until after school’ She told me seductively. That sent shivers done my spine and I blew a load in to my trousers. ‘Did I make you do that?’ She laughed as she noticed the wet patch on my trousers. ‘No, father Christmas who else?’ I snogged her again and tried putting my shirt on quickly when I heard the door handle come down…

Continue reading My sisters Keeper 2 - The Greatest Sex Story Ever


adultfinder portugal

No comments:

Post a Comment