Daddy's Girl II



As I sat at the vanity in my room brushing my hair one night I started thinking about how Daddy and I had made love. It wasn't an act of incest but rather a joining of two concenting adults. It was wonderful. Then I thought back to my childhood and realized that all the time while I was growing up I had never seen my Dad nude and that we probably never would have made love if I hadn't seen him getting out of the shower that first night.


mega orgasm


My thoughts led me back to when I was a young girl and mom would come in the bathroom while I was in the tub. She would look at me and call my Dad to come and see how his little girl was turning into a woman. She would have me stand proud with my chest out so he could see the progress my breast were making and how I was growing pubic hair. I am not sure if she was doing it because she really wanted him to know or if she was heating him up for later.



All indications are that mom and dad had a very healthy sex life. I never saw what was happening behind their closed bedroom door but I did know it would happen often. Mom didn't try to hide the fact that boys and girls were different. When my cousins who were close to the same age I am would come over she would put us all in the tub together after a hard day of playing. Like all little kids we would explore each other.



Mom always dressed to leave the house, you know dress, stockings and she always put on her girdel the kind without a crotch. She was always adjusting her stockings. She would pull the front of her dress up most of the time to far and if my cousins were there they would always watch in hopes of seeing her <hairy bush. Those were good times.



I finished brushing my hair and went to bed. I needed to get some rest because I was going to visit Dad the next day. I arrived at his house the same house I grew up in. Dad had me put my stuff in my old room and stayed with me as I put my stuff away. He picked up one of my bras and looked at the tag. Then he said um 38 C nice a little bigger than your mother she was a 36. Mom always wore bras that excentuated her bust. She always told me that men liked to look at boobs so you should show them off.



After I got settled in we went to the livingroom and talked for hours. It was a long trip and I was getting tired so I told Dad that I was going to change for bed and he said he was going to do the same. When we both returned to the livingroom he was wearing his pj bottoms and a tee shirt and I had put on a long tank top. As I walked across the livingroom my boobs were jiggiling with each step and I noticed dads eyes were fixed on them. I sat on the couch next to him and put my head in his lap as we continued our conversation.



When I put my head in his lap I could feel his dick resting against my cheek. I moved my hand on his lap and found his large hard balls and his dick got hard instantly got hard and found myself once again lusting for that wonderful tool that had planted my seed so deep inside my mother. After moving around I was able to open the front of his pj's so I could get a better look. I took his dick and balls out of his pj's pulled the foreskin back and kissed the head of his dick. next thing you know my head was bobing up and down and I could feel the head of his dick against the roof of my mouth. With a long soft moan I could feel his juices flowing into my mouth.



He asked me where I learned to do that and I told him with my cousins out behind the shed. We went to bed after that. The next morning dad came to my room and got in bed with me. We did it two more times before my visit ended. Little did either of us know that this was going to be the last time we would ever enjoy each other the same way.





Continue reading Daddy's Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment