Watching

No touching each other... just ourselves...



Watching


I had been asked to do stranger things, but I must admit this caught me off guard. “You want to do what?” I asked John incredulously. “I’m sorry- I guess it’s just too weird… nevermind,” he responded. “No- it’s not too weird- it’s just that no one ever suggested it to me before” “Well, you always say you’re open to anything….” “True!” I laughed. “I do say that… I guess I’ll have to live up to my bragging now.” “You mean you’ll try it with me?” John said hopefully. “Well… sure… ok, if that’s what you want to do…..” That’s how it started. It was back when I was in college and exploring everything I could sexually. John was the first guy who ever asked to masturbate with me. We had sex a couple times casually and I had said things about being open to kinky ideas. So he called my bluff. I figured it couldn’t hurt. I masturbated occasionally and assumed everyone did. I wasn’t shy about undressing or even performing sexually in front of people. And I was definitely into pleasing people sexually when I was with them, so if this was he wanted….. We were in his bedroom. His roommates were out for the evening. I wasn’t sure what to expect. He had candles lit and nice music playing. He led me into the bedroom. We kissed. “Okay,” he said, “That’s the last touching we do for now.” He started to undress, first his shirt, then his pants. I assumed it was a cue, so I did the same. I unbuttoned my shirt slowly, looking at him as I did. I let it fall to the floor. I unsnapped my jeans and pushed them slowly down over my hips. I stood there in front of him in my bra and panties. He slipped off his boxers. His cock was starting to grow. I unsnapped my bra and tossed it onto the pile of clothes. I touched my nipples for good measure and brought them up erect. My breasts are small, and, if I say so myself, quite pleasant to the touch (or so I was told) and my nipples are exceptional- a little longer than average, very sensitive and almost always ready to stand to attention at the slightest provocation. I saw his cock swell as he looked at me. I slipped my panties down to the floor, revealing a soft, trimmed patch of red hair. I ran my fingers through my pubic hair, casually spreading the lips of my pussy as I did. John’s cock was now fully erect. “Come sit on the bed,” he said, moving across the room. I followed. John sat on the bed, his back against the wall. I sat at the head of the bed, my back against the headboard. Sitting cross legged, my pussy was spread to give him a good view. I reached down and pushed the little bit of hair aside. I was starting to get into this. John held his cock in his hand stroking gently. It was now fully erect. “Tell me what you’re thinking about,” he said. “It’s ok to talk?” I asked. “Yes. Talking and watching each other. So what are you thinking about?” “Well,” I laughed a bit nervously, “well, I guess I’m thinking about sex.” “Be more specific,” he said. “No- be more explicit.” “Well, then I’m thinking about sucking your cock….” “Go on….” “Uh, well, like taking it in my mouth… licking the tip, letting it slide over my tongue. Then sucking… taking it in and out of my mouth… stuff like that, you mean?” “Perfect,” he said. “Go on.” I was getting it now. He just wanted me to talk dirty to him as he got off. I could do that. I smiled wickedly. “Can you imagine that?” I asked. “Your cock in my mouth… my lips around it… licking … sucking… Can you feel yourself almost ready to cum? Almost ready to shoot your hot cum onto my tongue? Can you imagine me swallowing every drop?” “Mmmm, yes,” John moaned, stroking a little faster. He glanced at me. “Don’t forget to take care of yourself.” I repositioned myself slightly on the bed, uncrossed my legs, spreading them wide with my knees bent. I slipped my hand down to my pussy. It was incredibly wet, which surprised me a little. I slipped my finger inside, moved it around a bit and withdrew it as it glistened with my juices. I took it to my mouth and licked it. John watched my every move. With one hand I tweaked my nipples, which always turned me on. They have always been very sensitive. The other hand continued to probe my pussy, slipping one finger inside, then two, then a third, moving them in and out. I could tell John was enjoying this. And so was I. I moved a hand to my clit as the other hand continued to slide in and out of my wet slit. It felt like a slit to me now, not a pussy, not a vagina, but a slit. It was as if it wasn’t really part of me just now, just a source of pleasure for me at my touch and for John as he watched. “Tell me what it feels like,” he asked. “Mmmm,” I moaned. “It’s so wet…. so hot… it feels so smooth.. like wet silk. I love the way my finger slips in and out…” “How many can you get inside?” he asked. “Let’s see,” I replied. I methodically slipped another finger inside, then the third, then added the fourth. My hands are small, so it wasn’t really too difficult, but the effect was impressive. So I decided to go for it all. I maneuvered my thumb into my fingers and got my whole hand inside, at least to the length of my fingers. I could tell John was enjoying this. It wasn’t doing all that much for me, but with my other hand I was still rubing my clit. We continued like this for several minutes. I could feel myself peaking. “I’m gonna cum!” I said. “Do it,” said John. “Cum for me. Tell me about it.” “It feels so good, I can’t describe it… It’s like a pressure building up there… then it suddenly explodes and runs all through me…. Oh… it’s cumming…!” It was a wonderful orgasm. I moaned as it started, then just started saying things I thought he would like to hear. “Mmmm.. feels so good…. I wish I had your big hard cock deep inside my pussy…. or your hand…. fucking me so hard … oh… yes… oh… I love when you make me cum like this…. I want you to cum, John… I want to see it squirt from your cock… I want to watch it come out of you… and I would love to feel it all over my skin… on my tits… on my face.. in my mouth… I would lick up every drop…..” As my orgasm subsided, I withdrew my fingers, but still rubed my clit gently. John was stroking his cock vigorously. He would cum very soon. I couldn’t believe how wet my pussy was! I continued to play with my clit, lubricating it with the fluids and rubing in little circles. I could feel things building up again for me. I was flushed and breathing hard. What I really wanted to do was move across the bed and just sink his cock deep inside me and fuck him like crazy till we both collapsed! But I stayed where I was. John continued to pump his cock. I continued talking to him. “Cum for me, John. I want to see your cum all over the place… do it… keep stroking your beautiful, hard cock till you cum for me….” Then I felt myself cumming again. “Oh, wow!” I moaned. It was more intense than the first. It built up quickly and lasted longer. Such incredible pleasure- I wished it could go on forever. “Cumming!” said John, as my orgasm was winding down. “Yes!” I said, enthusiastically, “Cum for me!” His cum shot up out of his cock several inches into the air, one spurt, then a second, smaller one, then a third. It splattered back down onto his hand in gooey, white globs. It was all I could do to keep from jumping all over him and licking him clean. We sat there for a few minutes and caught our breath. John tossed me a towel and took one himself and began to clean up. “So, what do you think?” he asked. “Interesting,” I said. “I got off a couple times.” “Yeah, I noticed!” he laughed. I smiled. “Well, you did alright yourself!” “Want to do it again sometime?” he asked as we were getting dressed. I thought for a second. “Yeah. Let’s do it again.” I was curious about it and the things I was feeling while we were doing it. I had two orgasms and still wasn’t feeling quite satisfied. I was ready to go out and find a man to fuck. I really wanted to feel a cock inside me. I wasn’t sure what that meant. Was there something wrong with me? Did I need the physical contact that much? The orgasms were good ones and wouldn’t have been any better if they had come while he were actually fucking or licking me. I wondered if this was some kind of discipline I needed to develop. I also knew I was analyzing it too much. John and I replayed the scene three more times over the next few months. The same set up- sitting there in front of each other without touching. We introduced some toys to the scene- a vibrator and a big dildo and a littler one and also both did some anal probing for each other. I was getting plenty of conventional sex elsewhere and I started to think of these sessions in their own context. Each one was better. They were all physically pleasant, but as I got into it more and more for what it was, there was a mental pleasure that came with it too. It was like sex on a different level. Interesting…. adventurous… unique…. and that’s what we’re all looking for isn’t it?


adultfinder portugal



Continue reading Servicing Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment