The Education of Caitlin Part 5

Caitlin and her best friend catch Ed with his hand in the cookie jar


I adjusted my sunglasses as I peered over the top of my newspaper. The warm August sum was making one of it's last stands as the summer was coming to a close. I watch as Caitlin and her best friend Samantha enjoyed the last weekend before the start of another school year. Samantha lives next door and I have watched her grow from a snot-nosed little brat into the fine young lady that was about to start her Freshman year of college.

I watched as her and Caitlin laughed and jumped around in the pool. It was nice to see Caitlin smiling again. The past year has been hard with her mother becoming sick. Her passing was a blessing in disguise. All those trips we thought were work related turned out to be for treatments for the inoperable brain tumor. One of her last wishes was that Caitlin and I get on with our lives and be happy, and for once she did look happy.

I watched as they splashed and dunked and grabed at each other. Hands grabing thighs, legs being pulled and entangled. Swimsuits being pulled, they looked like the two friends of old. But something was different. There was a gleam in Caitlin's eye. The same gleam that I saw when she gave me her virginity two years ago.

I stood up and folded the paper. "You girls enjoy the pool. I have something to work on and I'll be in my shop if you need me."

"OK Daddy." Caitlin managed to blurt out as Sam grabed her and pushed her head down under the water.

"We'll be ok pop's." Samantha laughed as she tried to get up on Caitlin's shoulders.

Samantha has called me pop's since the day her old man walked out on her and her mother so long ago.

Watching them two in the pool had gotten my juices flowing so before getting to work I thought a little fun was in order. I made my way into the house and headed down the hall towards Caitlin s room. That's where they were before they went swimming and that's where my treasure was buried. I glanced out the window to make sure they were still in the pool and began my search. The first pile of clothes I encountered belong to Caitlin. I moved her shirt and just below it were the panties she put on this morning. I scooped them up and headed around the bed to find Samantha's pile. She was a little neater than Caitlin and had her clothes folded in a neat pile on the chair. There nestled in the folds of her jeans were the prettiest pair of blue cotton bikini cut panties. I pulled them out and headed back towards the window. I peered through the mini blind as I looked for Sam and Caitlin in the pool. What I saw next threw me for a loop. Samantha was leaning against the ladder and Caitlin had her back pressed against Sam as Sam caressed Caitlin's breast. I could make out through the ripples in the water that Samantha had her hand down Caitlin's bikini bottoms. I watched as Caitlin leaned her head against Sam's shoulder and was enjoying the attention she was getting. My cock began to stir as I watched my little girl being fondled by her best friend. I opened Caitlin's panties and began to sniff at the crotch. She still smelled so sweet but now I knew the real reason for her lack of sexual interest in daddy. I watched as she gave herself to Samantha. I reached for the blue panties. It had been years since I have had Samantha's panties in hand. And now I was about to get my first sniff of her womanhood. I opened the panties and peered into the gusset. There was a slight stain where her pussy usually lies in hiding. I raised the gusset to my nose and inhaled deeply. The scent of this luscious little lass filled my nostrils. My head spun as her aroma filled every sense of my being. My cock stood rigid as it ached to be released from it's confinement. I was looking out the window, but my thoughts were full of Caitlin and Samantha as I stroked my cock with Caitlin's and sniffed Sam's panties. I imagined Sam's wet pussy pressed against my face as my tongue probed every inch of her womanhood. I imagined Caitlin's panty clad pussy sliding up and down the shaft of my cock as I ate Samantha's pussy. My cock throbed as I let the thoughts consume me. I lost all track of time and was brought back to earth by the sound of my name.

"Daddy?" Caitlin called out as I snapped back to reality

"Pops, how could you?" snapped Samantha as she rushed over to snatch her panties from my hand.

"I,I,I..." Was all I could blurt out.

"Shhhhh" Caitlin said as she held her fingers to my lips and lead me to the chair and sat me down.

"No need to explain anything to me Daddy. I know you like my panties." she spoke as she took some scarf's from her draw. She walked over to the chair and proceeded to tie my wrists to the arms of the chair.

"What are you doing, Caitlin." Samantha asked.

"Yes, what are you doing, Princess?" I asked too.

"Daddy, you were caught with our panties." she began. "you like the scent my pussy leaves in my panties, don't you?" Caitlin asked.

"Yes I do." I replied. " And when I saw Sam's pile of clothes, Well, I couldn't help myself."

I watched as Samantha's eyes grew wider and a smile grew across her face as she made eye contact with Caitlin. It was like they both got the same idea at the same time.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Samantha asked?

"Well, we did catch him red-handed. I would say he's guilty as charged. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time." Caitlin added, "Let's show him why our panties smell like they do Sam."

With that, Caitlin grabed Sam's hand and lead her to the bed. Ed watched as his daughter and her friend removed their swimsuits. He watched as Caitlin positioned herself on her back with her legs hanging off the bed. Samantha moved to the edge of the bed and knelt on the floor between Caitlin's legs. She began to caress her legs and slowly kiss her way up Caitlin's thighs.

Mmmmmm." Caitlin moaned as Samantha neared her pussy.

"You want to see why her panties smell very pungent these days, pop?" Samantha asked as she looked me in the eyes.

"Don't tease him, Sam, Just eat my pussy." Caitlin demanded as she grabed Sam's head and guided her lips to her pussy.

Ed watch as Samantha worked at Caitlin's pussy. She slipped her arms under Caitlin's thighs and wrapped them around her hips. Her fingers quickly found her lips and spread them wide to expose Caitlin's swollen clit. She wrapped her lips around it and began flicking it with her tongue.

"Mmmmm," moaned Caitlin. "I love it when you do that. Eat me, get me wet, get me ready for our cock." Samantha continued to lick Caitlin's pussy as Caitlin watched her daddy squirming in his chair. His hard cock formed a tent in his boxers. She knew it was time.

Samantha looked Caitlin in the eye as she released her suction on her clit.

"You mean, we can let Pop watch me fuck you with our cock?" Sam whispered.

"Yes, we can show him just how much his cock is loved." Caitlin told her. "Get the cock." she whispered to Samantha.

Sam released her grip and headed towards the dresser. She opened the draw and fumbled around with her back to Ed. Caitlin got up and walked over to her daddy and took his cock out of his boxers.

"I bet daddy needs to cum." she teased as she stroked his cock up and down slowly. A small drop of pre cum appeared from the tip of Ed' s cock as she stroked him.

"Yes, Princess, Daddy needs to cum so bad." Ed managed to blurt out.

"Well, Daddy should of thought about that before he came into my room and took the panties!" She said with a stern voice. "You just sit here and watch, Daddy, and if you behave, you just might get to cum." Caitlin said as she wiped the drop of pre cum and slipped my boxers down my legs.

"Do you rber when I had that project for my Sex Ed class where we made that mold of your hard cock?" she began.

"Yes, I do. Why do you ask?"

"Well, Samantha and I used that mold to make this!" And with that, Samantha turned around to reveal a replica of Ed' s cock strapped into a harness around her waist. He watched as she walked over to where he sat and stood there as Caitlin spoke.

"See how good of a job we did Daddy?" "I told you that yours was the only cock I needed."

Caitlin kissed her Daddy' s cheek and guided Samantha towards the bed. Ed watched as she laid Sam down on the bed and straddled her hips. Her Pussy just inches from the cock strapped to Samantha. His cock throbed as Caitlin grabed the cock and guided it into her dripping pussy.

"Mmmmmm" moaned Caitlin softly, "I need you to fuck me with your hard cock." She said as Sam grabed her hips and began to rock her back and forth. Caitlin rocked her pelvis on the cock as they began a rhythmic motion. Her rocking pussy matching Samantha's thrusts.

"Ride me Baby, Ride daddy' s cock." Sam blurted out as Caitlin picked up the pace a bit. "You know you want it, you know you need it."

"Yes, Fuck it, Fuck me, Fuck Daddy' s cock Princess." I spoke as I watched her ride the cock strapped to Samantha.

"Yes, Fuck me until you cum." Sam cried out as she rammed her pelvis into Caitlin's.

Caitlin felt the fire burning deep in her pussy as she fucked the replica of her Daddy' s cock. She leaned forward and placed her hands on Sam's shoulders and placed her weight on her clit as it rode up and down the shaft of the cock.

"That's it, Fuck it Princess. Fuck Sam and cum for Daddy." I said, my own cock ready to burst from the action going on just feet from my chair. I watched as Caitlin began her final climb to ecstasy. She began to ride faster as the sweat started to glisten on her skin. Her head thrashed back and forth as she pounded her pussy against the cock buried deep within her. With one last thrust she screamed out..." Fuck me Daddy, I'm going to cum!!!"

With that her whole body convulsed as the first wave of her orgasm erupted between her legs. Her chest heaved as she rode the cock deep within her pussy. Samantha reached for and cupped Caitlin's breasts in her hands and whispered "Cum for me, cum all over my cock."

I sat there helpless, my throbing cock needing some release of it's own. I watched as Caitlin collapsed onto Samantha and tried to recover from her orgasm. Then it hit me! Had Caitlin told Samantha of our little arrangement? Why had she showed me what they do with the dildo? Has my little girl turned Bi, or even yet, a lesbian? What was she up to I wondered as I watched them laying there on the bed
































guide for sex finders in melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment