Pavlov's Dog - 5 - Marly

This is a living dead story, I like it, those who like it like it, if you don't like, don't read.


I feel hands on my shoulders and I lower the binoculars. Lainie's hands massage the tensed up muscle and work out knots I didn't even know where there. My sister, Lainie, knows what she is doing. It feels really fucking good. I can feel her nude body pressing closer behind me. Her soft breasts push against my neck and shoulders as she leans down to kiss me. For a moment all I want is to feel her soft lips on mine. To run my tongue over her erect nipples and touch the soft, massive flesh of her swollen bosom. All I want to do is fuck my sister.

Instead I’m reminded of what she is by the tape that touches my cheek. A muffled word escapes the sides of the silver threaded tape covering her mouth. I know what it is. The only word she says, “Love”.

“I’m sorry Lainie. I gotta keep your mouth covered because who knows when you are going to go all deadhead on me and want to eat me.”

“Mmmuuuvveee.”

“I know, I love you too.”

This seems to calm her down some and she puts her arms around me and rests her head on my back.

Just a few years ago I was playing in a band and the world was good. We had a hit song and were on our way to signing contracts, getting real gigs and making it. Then the world went to shit and the dead started coming back to life. For a while it was really bad. The deadheads were every-fuckin-where. Then...well then there won’t too many people left. My sister and I hooked up with a merry band of dickheads and we headed out to the desert.

We survived.

For a while.

Then I found this fucking Mars station full of techno-wienies and my sister and I used a deadhead baby to get food. It didn’t work. The fuckers wouldn’t even give us food! With a baby man! Fuck. This sent my sister over the edge. My merry band of dog pirates hooked up with some lesbian bitch and her crew. They took off for fucking Kansas man. What a fucking joke!

Everyone seemed to think my sister died some time coming back from the station. I don’t know. I’m honestly not sure when she died. She seemed normal, she seemed cool but somehow she died. Only she is acting more like the deadheads we captured sneaking into our encampment. They don’t act dead. One even said something to me. Deadheads never spoke before. My sister did more than just speak during the time we were back, before I realized she was dead. She cried, she ate, she fucked. She and I fucked.

Now I’m done with this shit. I hurts too bad to rber.

I turn the key in the ignition and Lainie bounces back over into her seat and wraps her arms around her legs. She is smiling behind the tape. Her breasts are pressed against her legs, the white creamy swell of breast looks very inviting. I want her. She is like a child again. Her mind eroded to the little girl I tried to protect all these years. Only I failed. She’s dead and those fucking assholes in that station are going to pay.

My sister stands beside me. She still looks adorable naked. Her ass is still cute, her skin still vibrant and alive. The only way you know she is dead is her eyes. When I focus the little pen light on them, nothing changes. Nothing.

I look away from her and focus the small beam of light at the deadheads. I flick it on. Skinny Puppy turns and trudges toward the light like Frankenstein’s monster. I turn off the light and Skinny Puppy stops and turns around confused. Tox did a good job training Skinny and the other deadheads, just like Pavlov’s dogs. I flick the light back on and watch as Skinny’s hands, knotted in the T-shirt (HE’S DEAD, JIM), extend before him. I walk over and hold out a stick with a bit of dead cat on the end of it. Skinny begins gnawing, string and all.

I pull back the stick and my sister’s eyes are locked to it. Shit! I move the stick up and her eyes and head follow, I move it down and sure as shit, she follows. God damn it!

“Hungry huh?” I say.

Lainie doesn’t say anything. I throw the stick off into the darkness and she follows it. Her face looks confused, sad. She won’t hold out like normal for much longer, I guess. Fuck! I had somehow hoped that maybe she would be like the next evolution. Seems like these fuckers are evolving…but into what?

I turn back and flick the light on again and watch the deadheads move toward it, following Skinny’s lead. One deadhead (SHIT HAPPENS) trips over a lounging deadhead whose shirt proclaims that she is BORN AGAIN. Skinny watches me. Beside him now are the others, carnitropically attracted. They jostle and vie mindlessly, like teenagers before the gate at one of our concerts. The upraised elbow of a deadhead (PARTY ANIMAL) strikes the temple of a skinny woman wearing a blank T-shirt that has a bumper sticker slapped onto it: I EAT ROAD KILL.

I flick off the light. It’s time.

Getting through the Station’s gate was no problem. This place really wasn’t built for security. Hell, this place wasn’t even built for Mars. The two glass panels on the side of the greenhouse come off with hardly any effort.

I walk back out into the desert and Lainie is standing with her legs tight, her finger up to her mouth. She looks cute. She looks like a little girl waiting for the school bus. I walk up to her and pull off the tape.

“Love.” She says.

“Yes, I love you. I love you so much Lainie. Rber how Tox trained the deadheads to follow the light?” She looks at me with dead eyes. “Yeah…well it’s time to have them follow. I want you to lead them inside. Think you can do that?”

I hold the light out to her. She looks at it and takes it in her hand. Then Lainie turns and holds the light up to the deadheads and flicks it on. They shuffle around.

“Not yet Lainie.” I reach out and turn off the light. I talk to her like you talk to a child, hands doing most of the work, with pantomime. I tell her that I’m going to unlatch the trailer and then go to the Station. I want her to use the light to get everyone to follow me.

“I want you all to follow me, get it? Follow me.” I motion by walking towards the station. Lainie looks at me and says, “Follow.”

“Yes! Yes. Exactly. Follow me.”

“Love.”

“Yes, and then we can be together. Just get them…” I motion to the deadheads. “…to follow me.”

She seems to have it. I run up to the trailer and open the latch. It will take the deadheads a moment to figure out how to get out of the trailer. I left the smart ones locked up back at the house. Fuck them. Let them fry.

“Follow.” Lainie says.

“Yes.” I walk up to her, unsure what will happen when I touch her. I put my arms around her naked little body. Still so wonderful but so cold and I kiss her. She kisses me back. Her arms wrap around my neck and her tongue enters my mouth, cold and dry like skin been out in the sun too long. I don’t think about what she is. I don't really care. I lost my mind a long time ago.

“Follow.” I say and run toward the station. I look behind me and her light flicks on. I just pray no one in the station sees the little pen light in the darkness.

I make my way through the plants and brush of the greenhouse. It seems like the Station is asleep. I'm about to make my way toward the main compound when I hear a couple talking. I sneak up through the small trees and notice a man and woman lying naked on the beach. A small lake spreads out behind them and I can tell they have been swimming. The woman, a slender blonde with firm round breasts, is moving forward and back on top of a tanned guy lying under her. She moans softly. I can't help but be a voyeur for a moment. Her body is smooth and tanned, like a playboy model. Her breasts hardly move as she rocks up and down on his cock. She must be young.

I move quietly behind the plants and place the first sticks of explosive against the wall. I move around behind them and they don’t notice me or the sound of deadheads entering the water behind them. I watch the slender naked body of my sister as she slips into the lake. She moves forward, her arms stretch out and her breasts sink under the water. For a moment I think she is going to swim but her head sinks under the dark black water and she is gone. There are no bubles because there are no lungs working to make them. No struggling to get to the surface, just a stream of deadheads making a practical, no nonsense path toward the lights, toward food.

Getting up to the second level is more difficult. I place explosive blocks here and there in spots that look like they will set off reactions to the others and then I head for the final stop, the guts of the station, the control room. Suddenly I hear bells going off! Alarm! Shit! A door to my right, I try the handle, open, and duck inside.

The bells ring out across the station and I lean against the door and lower my pack from one shoulder, ready to fight.

“Who are you?” A female voice says from behind, startling me.

I turn toward the voice and see a naked woman sitting in lotus position on a yoga mat.

“Did you set off the alarm?” She asks.

“Yes.” I say.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone you are here.” She smiles. Her body is small but not skinny. She has the beginnings of a small belly and her breasts are showing the effects of gravity and middle age. She is far from ugly but you can tell that her features once saw younger, better days. A small patch of dark hair is barely visible behind her folded hands that rest in meditation posture at her crotch. Her hair is dark brown, both below and above. Candles light the room around us.

She closes her eyes and breaths in deeply. Her breasts rise and fall with her breathing.

“I said don’t worry. You can stay in here. Don't worry about those MEN— they’ll look for you with their guns and their macho egos but they won’t find you. You are safe here. Safe from the world of guns and violence.” She says securely. She obviously thinks I’m harmless. Not something I usually get with my build, long hair, and tattoos. Perhaps she thinks I’m a hippy?

“Men and their guns.” She says with distaste. “You don’t have any guns do you?”

I shake my head no, but that is a lie. I can tell this woman is enjoying talking. Always best to go mute when around a woman who likes to talk.

“So sit then. Or lay on the bed. I bet you haven’t seen a bed in a long time.” She stands and I see that her body is firmer once she’s out of yoga position. Her skin is pale white, so much like that of my lost love, Karma. Standing up, this woman looks firmer, a little younger, a little more inviting. I don’t move. I don’t intend to stay or talk or make friends. I came here for a reason and that reason doesn’t include beautiful middle-aged naked women that are walking toward me with sashaying hips and smell of jasmine.

“Well I haven’t seen a handsome man with long hair and muscles in a long time. The men here are so full of macho bullshit they can’t see that a real man can be sensitive, warm, and loving. You look like you know how to please a woman. Let me take care of you, they can find you in the morning.” She says and runs her fingers around my waist.

I hear running footsteps close in on our room and then a knock at the door. I step back but she presses her small body into mine, her hands slip over my crotch, fondling my cock.

Knocking again.

My seductress rolls her eyes, smiles at me, and then yells at the door, “What!?”

“Bonnie, are you ok in there?”

“Yes Bill!” She says in a voice laced with acid and resentment.

“Ok, we have intruders. Just keep your door locked and don’t come out until we’ve handled the incursion. Ok?”

Bonnie, smelling of sweet Indian perfume, presses her rounded ass cheeks against my groin and squeezes my cock between her toned little buttocks. Her complete lack of understanding of the danger she is in almost makes me smile. My cock grows under the pressure of her posterior massage.

“Ok Bill, yes sir! Whatever you say Sir!” She says sarcastically.

Footsteps on cold steel fade away. Bonnie turns and presses me against the wall with surprising strength. Candle light flickers across her hair and I see hints of red. She is a redhead, not a brunette.

“That’s Billtheasshole, as Marly calls him. Don’t worry. He is just a dick with a gun or a gun with a dick…however you want to say it. They are all like that here. But I can tell you are different. I can tell you know how to please a woman. Oh God, you don't know how long it’s been. So long. You feel so good. I'm so ready to have you inside me.”

They always told me that middle age does something to a woman’s libido and that I should be going after the Moms, not the daughters, if I really wanted to get laid at my concerts. Now I believe them. Bonnie was all over me. She grabed my face and pressed her hands around it while she kissed me. Her mouth was hungry, she moaned and whimpered as she devoured my lips with tongue and kisses. Her hips moved in hard, quick thrusts over my cock. She came. Apparently it really HAD been a long time.

“Oh god, that was great.”

I needed to get out of here but Bonnie wasn’t going to have it. She moved down and actually growled. I mean like as in an audible “GRRRR”. She jerked at my pants and freed my cock so that she could suck it down. Her mouth covered me and the hippy slut moaned against it. She really was digging sucking my cock. I mean drooling, head bobing up and down, ass gyrating and hands clinching and pulling at my skin.

“Bonnie…”

“No, please don’t speak. Just enjoy. They won’t find you in here. I promise. Just don’t talk, whatever you do, don't talk. I just want your big, hard cock. I just want to suck and fuck you. Just don't say a God damned word! God I’ve waited so long. So…mmmm…yes…so long.”

She forces me down to a sitting position and lowers her soaking wet pussy over my hot rod. She fucks me with wild abandon. Her breasts flop around under her hair and she looks amazing, feels amazing. No condoms at the end of the world friends, just my raw dick inside her sopping wet cunt. I shoot my gallon of hot sperm into her slick little pink pussy, and when she cums, it’s with screaming, hair flying, breasts flopping, and ass trbling eruption. I really can't help but let out a small laugh. Any other time and I would have enjoyed Bonnie. She was fun. But right now I had to go.

She sits in my lap and digs her fingernails into my chest. She is about to say something when we hear the first shots ring out. She jumps up, looking confused.

“What is that?” She asks with the first hint of concern in her voice.

“That’s gunfire.” I say. Poor cunt, doesn’t even know the sound of gunfire. Safe little world they’ve been holding onto. I pull up my pants and grab my pack.

“Don’t go out there then.” She says.

“I have to. I’m the one who started it.”

She looks confused. She hugs a pillow to her naked breasts and bites her bottom lip. Another time and I would have wanted to protect her and save her and love her. But I can’t protect anyone. Not her, not my sister, not even myself.

I hear the sound of squealing. The deadheads must have found the pig pen. Below me, ground level, I see a half naked woman with short hair running toward the screaming pigs, or maybe it’s her that’s screaming. I don’t wait to find out but move down the hallway.

I walk into the control room and reach into my pack. Behind me I hear a voice say, “Drop it.”

I don’t.

I turn and show him what I’m holding. The end facing him says FRONT TOWARD ENEMY. He reads it and lowers his gun.

“Nice little shitbox you people got here.” I say conversationally as I start working, still watching the scared little prick with his gun pointed at the floor. “Bet you think this is just like home huh? Get up every day, go to work, turn on your air conditioning, hang out in your Lazy-boy and watch your MTV.”

“What do you want from us?” He says.

“Nothing.” I give him a glance, “Nothing at all. I mean I used to want a Big Mac and some fries but hey, that’s life in the big city, now ain’t it?”

“Look, man, I wanted to give you some food. I told them we should, that it was the only right thing to do. But they wouldn’t — ”

“Dude, water under the bridge, I say. Let the dead past bury its dead.” I nod to the control panel and row of circuit breakers. “Main power switch?”

He shrugs and says, “I’m a marine biologist.”

I walk up to the circuit breakers and throw a switch. Nothing happens. I throw another. Nothing. Another. Nothing.

“S awright, They’re doing something somewhere.” I pull more and more of them and finally the lights die. Dude takes a leap at me. It's the last thing he does.

I lower my nine-millimeter Ingram submachine gun and pull Baby, my shotgun, off my back and make my way for the front door. Coming down the steps I see red hair spread out on the grate in front of me and sprawled behind it is a kimono handing open to reveal the pale white flesh of one naked breast. Standing over her is a guy I recognize, the asshole, Billtheasshole.

“Door opened…I…she…door opened and they…they’re everywhere…not…it’s not my fault…” Then he seems to notice me for the first time and he raises his gun but I’m faster. I hear the whistle of his bullet as it comes within millimeters of my head but mine finds his arm and, lucky for him, mainly hits his gun. His gun flies down off the walkway and lands on the steel floor below.

“You!”

“Yes, me. Like a bad penny huh? Thought you got rid of me didn’t you ol’ bean, but you’re wrong, cause I’m back…with a vengeance!” I say, quoting a line from Jonny Rotten.

“You let them in, you are responsible for this.”

“No Bill. I’m not responsible. I don’t know who is. Maybe we all are. Maybe somehow this is all our collected karma come back to life to literally eat us alive. Or maybe it’s just plain back luck.” I step down and hold Baby’s barrel right up to his chin and whisper, “No Bill, you are responsible for this. You and every other asshole that thought he could fucking save the world by holing up and protecting what was HIS with guns and righteousness.”

I look back at Bonnie. I was going to invite her to leave with me. Soon she’ll get back up. Soon she’ll be hungry. I look back at Bill and he is wounded worse than I thought. Good.

“Well Bill…” I say, hitting him hard on his shoulder. I wait for his scream to die down. “…looks like Bonnie will have something to say about this. Enjoy your morning.”

I leave the front airlock door open and walk across the sand looking for deadheads. A short time later and I’m in my SUV and headed out into the desert. The sun has started to rise. I imagine Bonnie will be rising too.

I open the back of the SUV and pull out a heavy lock box. Out of that, I pull another box and raise the telescoping antenna and press a button. A red light glows: CHARGE OKAY. I carry the box to the high hood and set it there. I hoist myself onto the hood and sit behind it and set the box in my lap. I press another button and throw a switch and another red light winks on above the white-painted word ARMED. I crack my knuckles and look out to the framework of aluminum struts supporting the triangular glass panels in the distance.

“It is a far, far better thing I do,” I say and flourish a finger.

“Oh, no, you don’t!”

I feel the round circle of a large gun barrel pointed at the back of my head.

“Come on up, have a seat.” I say and turn to look into the rising sun. It’s the Asian woman and she is still wearing what she must have worn to sleep, a small cotton shirt that clearly shows the outline of her breasts and dark nipples and small g-string panties.

“Hands up where I can see ‘em.” She demands.

“Aww, come on, you don’t let me have any fun.” I say.

“What the fuck are you doing?” She asks and moves around in front of me. For this I am grateful. She has quite a toned and sleek little tanned body. She looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends, I think and laugh.

“What are you laughing about and stop looking at my tits.”

“We have got to stop meeting like this.” I say.

She looks at the box and then back at the station. I could have disarmed her then, but I don’t.

“What were you going to do after this?”

“Have a cookout, play Parcheesi, and go camping.”

She looks at me with her mouth open, she looks back at the station again and this time her gun even lowers a little. I look at her crotch. I can see she is shaved. Why would a woman shave her pubes during a time like this? Women are so bizarre. I can see the thin line of her pussy lips pressing against the thin little panties. She is quite beautiful.

“This what I think it is?” She asks, motioning to the box sitting in front of me.

“It sure as shit don’t play music if that’s what you’re asking.”

“Then move aside.”

“No.”

“Move!”

“No.”

She moves closer. Watched too many movies like too many people in this world that think you can swing a gun around and it makes you powerful. I have the gun out of her hands and in mine before her face can even react. I toss it across the sand dunes before she can even open her mouth. Then I’m on her. She falls back as I dive on top of her and slam her into the packed sand. Her hair is short, dark, and her eyes even darker. I kiss her red, full lips and she tightens, and then hits me.

“Fuck!” She says.

Then she grabs the back of my head and pulls me to her and we kiss passionately. Her lips open and our tongues collide. Sweat and sand cover us as we roll around together and pull off clothes. Her thick brown nipples feel good in my mouth. She moans and opens her legs so I can slide between them. She is wet and ready when my cock slides into her waiting cunt.

“Marly?” I ask.

“Yes.” She answers and wraps her legs around my ass. She pulls me in deeper. I think she may be the most beautiful woman I’ve ever fucked and of course it would happen like this.

Completely naked and pressing as tightly together as we possibly can, we cum. My orgasm is powerful, exploding inside her. She grabs handfuls of my ass and presses me into her. She screams behind clinched teeth and mutters something I don’t understand.

I roll off her and lay beside her.

Marly sits up quickly and then shuffles backward quickly. I follow her eyes up to the top of the SUV and see what she sees. My sister. Her naked child-like body sitting Indian-style on the hood of the SUV, she stares down at us and says, “Love.”

“Lainie, how did you find me?”

“You know her?” Marly asks.

“Yeah, she is my sister.”

“Is she ok?” Marly asks, trying to see if Lainie is one of THEM.

“No, she isn’t. She’s dead.”

“SHIT!”

“Its ok, something is different about her. She isn’t…well something is changing about the deadheads.” Then I see Lainie pick up the box and she looks off into the distance. Marly and I watch her face. She seems to think for a moment and then her brows furrow and she frowns. Lainie holds a hand in front of her face. Her once tanned skin has started to turn cold and somewhat gray. It seems for a moment that Lainie rbers and she lowers her finger over the button—

—then she brings down her finger.




sex finders in melbourne here and now

No comments:

Post a Comment