The Only Woman for Me - Part Five



I can’t believe it but the day has finally arrived. Elaine is back in town. She is moving in to her home right now. I am getting ready to head over there and help her unpack everything. Mike offered to help as well and I couldn’t think of a good enough reason to turn down more assistance so he is coming with me.


adultfriendfinder mauritius membership

I am standing in the mirror giving myself on finally look over, as nervous as if this was a first date or something. I am so excited to finally see her again I am about to jump out of my skin. One last look in the mirror and I turn away heading out of the bedroom when Mike says,


“Susan, you ready?”


“Yeah I am coming now.”


The drive to her house doesn’t take 15 minutes but it feels like hours, my stomach in knots. Even Mike can tell I am acting weird. When he asks me about it I realize I need to calm down and act normal. Shit I am helping her unpack it is not like anything is going to happen today anyway.


We pull up and park out in the yard. I see her walk out the front door but she doesn’t seem to notice our car focused on get another box out of the truck. Seeing her takes my breath away. I just sit in the car looking at her unable to move for a moment just watching her.


“Hey you getting out or what baby?” I hear Mike ask.


“Yeah…yeah… I am.” I open the door and get out of the car.


When I shut the door I see Elaine look up at the noise. Elaine looks over at me and stares from a moment at me, my heart pounding wondering what she is thinking. Then I see her beautiful smile emerge on her face as she puts the box down and walks towards me.


I start heading towards her as well. Our smiles getting bigger as we close the distance between each other. We stop and stare at each other for a second and then she grabs me in her arms and pulls me tightly towards her.


“God how I have missed you baby.” She whispers in my ear.


“I have missed you too…you don’t know how much.” I respond with a sigh.


“Uh… Hi I am Mike, Susan’s boyfriend.” Mike says.


I pull away from Elaine and look over at Mike. For a minute there I forgot there was anyone here. The world seemed to fade away in her arms.


“I’m sorry… Elaine, this is Mike. Mike this is Elaine.”


Elaine’s brother John and his wife Cindy are there as well. After pleasantries are exchanged we get started moving box after box into Elaine’s home. Just being near her is turning me on; we keep glancing at each other and smiling. Being this close to her and not being able to touch her is driving me nuts it reminds me of the day Elaine and her husband had helped me move……





We had finally gotten all the boxes and furniture moved in. Everyone had just left her husband literally pulling out the drive way when she walks up behind me and bites my neck wrapping her arms around me tight.


“Don’t move.” She whispers in my ear.


I stand perfectly still for her as she takes my shirt off. Her hands rub against my breasts pulling at them. After she takes my bra off she begins to pull and twist my nipples making them hard and causing me to moan and lean my head back against her.


SMACK. Elaine slaps my ass hard saying,


“I told you not to move.”


“Sorry…Fuck.”


Elaine wraps her arms around me undoing my pants and pulls them and panties off. I step out of them and she tosses them aside. Her hand runs across my pussy for a moment. I have been watching her all day my desire for her is almost more than I can stand. Just that slight touch causes me to moan again for her.


She goes back to pulling at my nipples her hands running rough over them, just pulling and squeezing them. It is starting to make me wet. I so want to turn around and kiss her feel her breasts against mine but I stay unmoving doing as she asked.


I feel her kiss my shoulders and then her teeth dig into my back biting on my shoulder blade I pull away and again she smacks my ass harder than before saying,


“Stay fucking still bitch.” Slapping my ass with each word she utters. I try and not move as she does it each slap causing me to move just a little but she lets that slide luckily.


I am breathing a little hard from the excitement and pain of her slaps as she goes back to licking and biting her way down my back. I feel her teeth nible at my sides first the left and then the right her tongue running across my back causing me to shiver and moan.


She pushes me towards the couch telling me to bend over slightly, my hands on the back of the couch I bend over a little. I am glad for something to hold on to as I feel her lick my ass. One cheek and then the other. I feel her teeth grazing my ass up and down.


I feel her bite down hard on my ass. I cry out her teeth sinking in deeper and deeper. I start to moan and move unable to be still, she is biting down hard enough to break skin. She grabs onto my hips holding me in place as she bites harder and harder. Elaine stops and starts smacking my ass.


“I am not telling you again to be still!” she yells at me.


She slaps my ass over and over again. Harder and harder with each smack. I start to moan and arch my ass up towards her hand, loving and hating the sting of each slap on my ass. My breathing becomes erratic, as I start to pant almost with each slap on my ass. Tears forming in my eyes as I start saying,


“Please….Please.” over and over.


Finally Elaine stops and rubs her hands on my ass saying,


“So nice and red, I like your ass like that.”


Slipping her hand between my legs she feels how wet I am, my body giving away how much I get off on being spanked. She starts rubing my pussy against her hand.


“God baby you are so wet. You like me spanking your ass don’t you?”


I whimper a little unsure what to say but knowing there is no denying I like it I tell her,


“Yes.”


I start to moan loving the feel of her hand on my pussy. I can’t help but start to hump against her. Wanting to feel her fingers inside me. When I feel her fingers slide easily inside me I start breathing harder.


“Oh yes… God baby that feels so good.”


I feel her palm pressing against my clit as her fingers start to fuck me faster and harder. I grind against her hand pushing her fingers in further. When I feel her start to spank my ass again I cry out the sting of the slap further intensifying the pleasure her fingers are giving me.


My moans get louder and louder as I hump against her hand harder and faster. I feel myself on the edge of orgasm and when I hear her tell me,


“That’s it baby cum for me….cum hard all over my hand.” My orgasm rolls over me and through me making me shake and quiver all over crying out,


“YESSS… God… Fuck…Elaine… YESSSSS.”


Elaine stands up beside me turning me towards her and wrapping her arms around me.


“God baby I love when you make me cum like that do you know that?” I tell her resting my head on her shoulder.


I can feel her smile as I she says,


“Yes lover I think I have some idea how much you like it.”


Elaine takes her wet fingers and rubs them along my lips before pushing them in my mouth. I eagerly lick and suck her fingers cleaning my cum off her. Her other hand rubing my head her fingers running through my hair.


After a moment or two she pushes me down onto my knees. And she sits on the couch spreading her legs for me. I kiss my way down her stomach. I can smell her arousal it makes me want her all the more. I lick her pussy lips and find her so very wet and ready for me. My finger slides inside one and then another as I start to fuck her slow and steady. My tongue teasing her clit flicking it lightly over and over.


Within moments she is grabing my head pushing me hard into as she start to hump against my face. I start sucking her clit hard my tongue rubing up against her clit over and over my fingers moving faster and faster.


I hear her moaning above me and it urges me on wanting nothing more than to make her cum. As I suck harder and harder my fingers moving faster and faster. Elaine begins to writhe and move, her body shaking as she cries out,


“ YESSSSS…..Susan….YESSSS.”


I feel her cum pouring out of her as she humps against me and I eagerly lap it up. Loving the taste of her so much it causes me to moan as I enjoy her. She pulls me up towards her and kisses me lovingly on the lips. I wrap my arms around her just holding her enjoying the closeness of our bodies. After a moment or two I hear her laugh and say,


“Well that was a fun way to christen your new home.”


“Mmm yes it was.”





“Hey want are you smiling about over there?” I hear Mike ask me.


“Yeah Susan what are you thinking? “ Elaine chimes in smiling.


My smile widens as I look at her and say,


“I was just wondering how you are going to christen your new home Elaine.”


I hear her laugh out loud and tell me,


“Funny, I was just wondering the same thing. I am sure between the two of us we can think of something.”


I look at her smiling wide and tell her,


“Yes I am sure we can.”


To be continued…




No comments:

Post a Comment