Cheated on but liked it

found my new wife cheating, and i liked it!!



Hi



My name is Scott and I am 30 years old, I have green eyes, blonde hair, stand about 6 foot and weigh a athletic 205 pounds. My wife is Amy, we have been married just 6 months and its not all been easy going. She is dark skinned, brown hair, blue eyes, stands about 5foot 2 inches and weighs a curvy but petite 119 pounds.


registration adultfriendfinder


This is my first story and loosely based on some real events. I hope you enjoy it and would love any comments etc.



Thanks



.............................................................................................................................................................



I had looked at my watch, it ticked to 10.00pm. It was first night that week that I had left work before the early hours of the morning. I rber thinking it would be nice to get home in time to see my new wife before she went up to bed. We had only been married 3 months and things had been alitte strained by the fact that I was working all the time in attempt to get a promotion. I jumped in a cab and gave him my home address, I didn't ring home first hoping to surprise my wife with my early arrival.



The cab arrived back at my house at 10.32pm, I duly paid the man after the usual niceties and made my way to the front door. I should have noticed the strange car in the drive way but in the moment it missed my attention. I get out my keys and enter the front door of the new 5 bedrooms detached we bought and cant yet afford.



I enter quietly in the hope of surprising my wife but upon a quick look about I cant seem to find her but notice that the TV is on so she has to be in.



"Hun I am home early, come show me how happy you are" I shout.



Nothing.



"HELLO, where are you babe". I enquirer getting alittle annoyed at the let down of my arrival home.



Still nothing but I here some noise from upstairs, and I think to myself that she must have gone to bed. So I the spirit of keeping things interesting I take of my jacket and quietly make my way to our bedroom. The closer I get the more I realise the sounds is that of two people having a conversation, and for some reason they are nearly whispering. From my early life as a soldier I am always cautious so I creep up the stairs, down the corridor and then to my bedroom door.



"....of course I find you attractive but I am married, so lets call it a night" my wife says.



"He's never home is what you said, dont feel like I am married you said. you have been flirting with me all night.; dont back out now." the unknown mans voice claims.



I can see them on our bedroom balcony from my view from our bedroom door, its light outside and dark in doors so I am nearly invisible.



I see the man push close to my wife, he touched her face, rans his hand down her side.



"stop me when you want" he says.



His hands glide up her leg and under her skirt, she visible looks torn between pleasure and pain. I nearly move to help her then..



"mmmmm" she whispers. She likes it, I am shocked and I cant move from my spot.



I see his hand moving under her skirt, rubing at her panty covered pussy. He kisses her on the mouth and after a second she responds and kisses back. not with passion but distraction from what he is doing to her.



"shall I stop rubing hun, just say the word. or maybe you would like me to go a bit further?"



"dont stop please, I am so hot." she is barely auidable above her pleasure.



I then see what I have dreaded, he slowly pulls down her panties, they are her naughty white lace. Was she planing for something like this?



He slowly pushed her skirt up to her waist, he kisses her and says something I cant hear. She looks him straight in the eye, grabs his hand and licks his fingers. He then propceeds to play with my wife, I can see him inserting his fingers in to her and playing with her breast.



I dont know what to do, I am shocked, dumbfounded and to my complete horror getting very hard.



My wife moans while kissing him, girating her pelvis against his hand but I can hear her saying"this wrong we should stop, i'm married."



"say the word and I will stop honey but I think you like it I think you want more"



She crys a bit and says " o god I do, please dont stop, I want it"



The man steps back looks in her eyes and undoes the zip on his trousers. He pulls out his fully erect cock, it must stand about 7 1/2 inchs and be a decent thickness. I am about 8 1/2 myself and thick so I in some way felt ok. I realised I had my hand on my own growing mber, it was hard and in spite of myself I pulled it out. it was both erotic and upsetting watching the nigth unfold but I started to steroke myself.



"time for you to help me out I think, come and suck on this hun" he says with authority and no small amount of command.



My wife moves forward, bends to her knees and begins to take him I her mouth. She doesnt usually like blow jobsa but she is very enthhusiastic and is both sucking and jerking him at the same time. She looks in to his eyes while he pulls back her hair and begins to thrust down her throat.



I am so horny by now I am jacking fast and have forgotten where I am, I am mesmerised. He is forcefully fucking my wives mouth and she is loving it. sucking, jacking, gagging. she looks up at him and says to my shock and pain " I want you inside of me, I want you to take me now"



I stop stroking myself, my reacrtion is to run out and split it up but I dont. I am routed to the spot as his pulls out of my wives mouth and bends her over our new oak table set.Then without delay he plunges his cock in to her, from the ease and her excitement I can only presume she was very wet and waiting.



They begin to fuck slowly and in rytham, he gently pushes in to her again and again. She is moaning loadly " more, faster, harder" she says.



He Responds in kind.



He flips her over, bare legs spread and in the air. He pushes in to her while she looks him right in teh eyes and whispers " thats it fuck me hard, take me liike a slut."



I am stroking again harder than ever, as I watch this man take my wife. she is wiggling about, pushing in to his on coming cock. She is playing with her own clit feverishly, squeezing her tits and talking dirty to him.



"take it you slut, you love it. Whats wrong huby not give you enough hey?"



"need some cock in you more often, the guys at work said yiou where a goer. They were right you are the best fuck I have had. take it all, take it hard in your wet pussy."



They are both approaching climax, as was i. Then I saw him begin to make a face he was about to cum. He pulls out and says:



"drink it, swollow my cum you dirty slut"



She gets off the table and kneels down on front of him like a slave or something. I cant take it anymore I rush outside while he is jacking himself off and knock the guy to the floor. I must have punched him pretty hard as he is out cold. My wife looks on in shock as I grab him and srag him down stairs and out the fron door. He is half awake by now but I dont care, I tell him to get lost and close the front door.



Upstairs my wife is in shock , she crys she is sorry and that it was the drink. I tell her I had watched the whole thing and that part of it excited me. She stands up ulls down her skirt, adjusts her bra and says:



"well have I got some stories for you then." Smiling.




No comments:

Post a Comment