Shopping Trip


I recently had been shopping for one of my most favorite things, sexy under things and lingerie, it always gets me hot and horny, I had been to a few shops already, and my underwear was already starting to get damp. I entered /one of my favorite stores, Victoria’s Secret, and as always I got that excited tingling between my legs and I could feel my nipples tightening. I found one very nice bra and panty sets that I thought I needed a better view of so I stepped out of the dressing room to look at myself in the full length mirror by the dressing rooms. I am not shy and sometimes right before I buy something I will step out and use the mirror in the main part of the store because the lights are brighter and I get a thrill watching the guys passing the store do either double takes as they walk by or sometimes even come back up for a second look. I love to turn this way and that, bending over and looking over my shoulder at my ass, seeing it like guys might. I was slightly bent over looking at how my pussy lips peeked out the sides of the thin material when I hear a male clear his throat. As I stand up I find a nice looking older gentleman standing there with an obvious bulge in his pants.


registration adultfriendfinder mauritius

In a husky voice he simple said, “nice.”



I said “Thanks”



He then said “If you would let me, I would really like to buy that set for you?”



“Ok, but what do you want from me for the privilege of having you pay for it?” I asked.



He looked around and handed me a camera. “All I want is for you to take a few pictures of yourself in the change room mirror.” he said.



I took a quick look and both the sales girls were talking to customers; I grabed his hand and pulled him into my change room with me. As I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out I said, “How about we negotiate, I will help you with your little fellow here/ and you can take as many pictures as you want, while we are in here, and I will pose as you want.”



He looked almost like a kid in a candy store and with that husky voice said, “sounds like a great deal.”



I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking on it; I could here the camera’s quiet clicking as he took shots of me giving him head and of my ass. After a few minutes I stopped and started licking and sucking his balls and changed my position just a little so he had a little bit different view. I then slipped the tip of his cock in between my breasts and let his cock slid in between them. Click, click.



“Can I rub my cock over your ass in those panties” I heard my stranger ask.



I turned around and presented my ass to him and as he slid his cock across my cheeks I could here the camera clicking again. His cock slid between my legs, I am not sure if it was by accident or not, but I squeezed my legs around it and let it slid in and out between my legs. Click, moan, click, moan, I could tell he was getting close I planned on turning around and catching every drop when he shot. I could tell by the change in speed and the fact that he stopped taking pictures that he must be getting close to cuming so I turned around and took his cock in my mouth again.



He moaned so loud I was scared we would get caught.



One quick swallow and his cock was all the way down my throat. He started cuming straight down my throat and I hungrily swallow it down. When I was done I asked him if there was anything else he would like me to do for him.



“I was wondering if you could sit on the stool and look like you are masturbating with your panties on?” he asked.



I turned around, sitting on the stool and spread my legs. Click, click, and click the camera went again. I rubed my pussy over the panties for him. It wasn’t hard to “pretend” I was masturbating because I was really hot. I massage my breasts through the bra and then slipped one hand inside. Click, click, and click. I reached inside my panties and rubed my clit I was so close I had to finish off. I rubed faster and pinched my nipples hard and slowly the panties developed a small wet spot. I had to stop after all I still had to pay for the outfit.



My gentleman came to my rescue and pulled my panties off and buried his face in my pussy. Licking and lapping at my hole trying to clean up my liquids. Then he moved up licking and sucking on my clit while I rubed my nipples he had stopped taking pictures. I felt the trimmers starting in my ass and clamped my legs around his head “Oh God” I came so much his tongue was in overdrive trying to keep my liquid from running anywhere.



He helped me get dressed I couldn’t believe how gentle he was as he zipped zippers and buttoned buttons dressing me more like times I had been undressed almost seductively. Once I was dressed I looked out the dressing room door and the sales ladies where at the register with their backs to us.


As we stepped out he asked me what size I got and I told him and he walked over and got the exact same outfit in a different color. We walked over to the register and I almost dropped dead. Behind the girls was a monitor for security reasons with a split screen showing all the change rooms. We had been on display the whole time. The ladies were very professional as he paid for the items.


As we walked out into the mall he leaned over and gently kissed my cheek and stepped out in the crowd and was gone.


If I didn’t have the bag in my hand as proof of what I did I wouldn’t believe it myself. I walked out to the car in a little bit of a daze. When I got out to my car I heard something, being a first aider I always try to help when I can. As I looked around in the car beside me I could see a motion so I leaned down and looked in. A rather nice looking man was sitting in his car naked, with his very large cock all lubed up and jacking himself off like crazy. I had no idea what I should do. I had two choices turn around and drive off or say something.



I started getting that familiar feeling between my legs. I had never watch a man just jack off. Oh! I had of course helped men cum that way before, but never just watched. He didn’t see me there and I looked around in his car and there were no cloths. Did this man drive around naked and just jack off when the situation came up? So I decided not to run away like a scared school girl, I would confront him and see what kind of reaction I got. I leaned down and looked through his open window and I asked him, “What the fuck are you doing here in a public parking lot? What are you a pervert? Here you are naked and jacking off. You know I could get you in a lot of trouble with just one phone call?”



He didn’t even try to cover himself but had stopped jacking off. He said “You would have left already if you were going to, and if you were calling the police you would have done that while you left. I can only guess that you are a little curious” He leaned over and opened the door from the inside. “Your choice” he said.



I pulled the door open the rest of the way and climbed in.



He said “All I ask is we don’t touch. I just like jacking off where I might be caught, by a good looking woman like you. That’s what excites me. If you want to you can masturbate as well.” He took his cock in one hand and his balls in the other.



It didn’t seem like I could help myself, my hand went up my shirt and started rubing my breast and nipples. My other hand went under my skirt and into the side of my panties. This was hot and I was getting excited sitting here in a strange man’s car masturbating when someone might walk by anytime and see us.



I couldn’t help myself I was getting so hot watching him jack off I rubed my clit, then I plunged my fingers into my hole. I couldn’t decide if I wanted to rub my clit or finger myself. I was able to get my hand in just the right spot that as I fingered my pussy I was also able to rub my clit. I was getting that familiar feeling growing deep inside my pussy.



I could tell by his breathing that he was getting close; I rubed faster and pinched my nipples. We came almost the same time. I think it was watching his cum shoot in the air, onto his belly and thigh that made me come so hard. I couldn’t take my eyes off what he was doing the whole time. As he cleaned himself up I slipped out of his car and back into mine. I drove off but not far. I drove just a few blocks away where there was a park I could park near. I got out of my car, walk over to a bench and sat down and tried to absorb what happened this afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment