Robert's Story: Chapter Two Girl's Talk

Losing my virginty was the start of an incredible journey




In the fall of 1985 I stood in my bathroom staring at my large cock, reflecting on how it changed my life. Two and a half weeks earlier I lost my virginity to Gail Storm, the girl who the focus of 99.9% of my masturbatory fantasies. The day after that she invited me over to her house, where her and her mom taught me how to use my nearly 10-inch long 4-inch wide cock.

My life changed drastically for the better. Everyday after school I would go Gail’s where I’d get to fuck her and her mom. My social stature changed as well now that Gail was my girlfriend. That Monday morning after our first tryst we held hands as we walked down the hallways of our school, much to the confusion of everyone who saw us. At my locker we kissed each other passionately before heading to class. Because of new relationship I now got to sit at the popular kids table. My friends, though confused, were happy about my new situation and were hopeful that I would help them get to

know the girls they probably jerked off to every night. I wished Gail’s friends were as supportive of our relationship at first. At lunch they made me feel like a pariah and questioning Gail, about what she saw in me. At 16, she was 5’7, long beautiful blonde hair, amazing c-cup breasts with always-erect nipples and she had an amazing ass that always looked great in and out of a tight pair of jeans. She kind of looked liked Ginger Lynn. I on the other hand at 16 was 6’1, brown hair (with no style), thin (with no muscle tone). I guess Gail told them about what I was packing, because by the end of the day they all said hi and giggled as they stared in the direction of my penis.

This chapter begins as I was sitting in 3rd period trig class, when over the PA Mrs. Garcia’s ominous voice said, “Robert Herman to the principals office, Robert Herman to the principals office.” I wondered what I did. In all my years in school this was the first time I was called to the principals office. As I gathered up my books my stomach was filled with worry. Did I do something wrong? Did something happen to my parents Thoughts like that filled my head. I walked slowly to the office, trying to come up with an excuse for whatever reason they were calling me down there for. I opened the office door, where Mrs. Garcia was facing me. As I entered she said, “Someone forgot theyhad a physical.”

I looked confused.

“Your mom called. She’ll be here in a few minutes to take you the doctor,” Mrs. Garcia said. She handed me a pass to give to my teachers tomorrow and wished me luck.

As I waited in front of the school I started thinking that my mom never forgets about our doctors appointments. In fact she’d have made appointments for not only me but my two sisters as well. Something wasn’t right. A car approached the front of the school, Jessica; Gail’s mom was driving. “Get in,” she said.

I opened the passenger door, got in and we drove away. “Sorry about the lie, it was the only thing I could think of to get you out of school,” she said.

“It’s okay,” I responded. “Where are we going?”

“Don’t you live close by?”

“Just up this road.”

“Is anyone home?”

“No.”

“Then we are going to your house.”

I gave her the directions. Within minutes we pulled up my driveway. I ran out of the car, into the house, opened the garage so she could pull her car in away from the prying eyes of neighbors.

Seconds later we were in my laundry room, which is connected to the garage, making-out.

“All I can think about is your cock,” she said as she was licking my ear. “Do you want to fuck me?”

“Yes.”

“Take me to your parents room.”

I grabed her by the hand and her to the master bedroom,thinking my mom would freak if she knew anyone was having sex in there. Heck, I don’t think they had sex anymore. There was filled with pictures of my sisters and me when we were much younger all over the walls. The bed had a grey and

white comforter on it. The pillow cases looked like candy bar wrappers. My mom’s read hers, and my dads read he’s. Jessica threw me down on the bed, lifted up my shirt revealing the tip of my hard cock sticking out the top of my jeans, She bent down and started kissing and licking the tip. Slowly she unzipped my jeans removing the entire cock and deep throated it.

She looked up at me asked, “Do like that?”

“Yes,” I moaned.

She continued sucking. She then spit on it. Sucked some more. Caressed it with her hand. Then resumed sucking. Once again she looked up and said, “It’s my turn.”

She stood-up. Slowly unbuttoned her white blouse. Dropped it onto the floor. Unfastened her bra to reveal her enhanced dd-cup breasts. Her hands moved to her tight jeans. Unbuttoned them. Turned around, stuck her ass close to my face. Slowly lowered her jeans and showed-off her white thong. She pointed at them and said, “Take them off with your teeth.”

Without hesitation I lunged forward. My teeth grabed a hold of the top of her thong. My eyes were up-close and personal with her flawless ass. I dragged them down to her ankles. She stuck her ass out. My mouth went back up and started kissing it. My fingers we’re rubing her wet pussy. She

started moaning. She kicked off the thong from around her ankles. Walked back to the bed, laid down and spread her legs. She pointed to her pussy and said, “Eat it,” in a very demanding tone.

I placed my head between her legs and started licking. I started sucking on her clit. Then proceeded to insert two fingers.

The sound of her moans increased.

“You’re doing it just like I taught you,” she moaned.

I inserted another finger.

Her pussy was so wet.

“Let me taste my pussy on your fingers.”

I stood-up put the three fingers in her mouth and she started sucking on them. While she did that I inserted my cock in her pussy. Her eyes rolled back and yelled, “Your cock feels so good in my pussy.”

She rubed her clit as my cock went in and out.

“Do you love fucking your girlfriends mom?”

I shook my head yes.

“Say yes I love fucking you Ms. Storm,” she demanded.

“I love fucking you Ms. Storm,” I repeated.

“Fuck me harder” she yelled.

My thrusts got faster.

“I want you on top of me,” I told her.

I laid down on the bed. She sucked my cock again for a few minutes. “Stop,” I yelled, “I want you to sit on it.”

She lowered herself onto my cock. Let out a squeal of joy at the moment of impact and then started riding it with reckless abandon.

“Do you like me fucking your cock?”

I thrusted my cock upward. She moaned with delight.

“Do that again.”

I thrusted upward and once again she screamed.

A few minutes later she was on all fours. I entered her pussy from behind. She moved her pussy up and down my cock. I slapped her ass. She squealed. I continued fucking her with a frantic fervor. She arched her back up my body and as I kissed her on the lips she asked, “Do you want to fuck

my ass?”

Even though I thought the idea was gross I said, “Yes.”

“Grab my purse.”

I grabed it off the floor. Gave it to her. She opened it and grabed some lube. As she got her ass ready for my cock I started stroking it. She got on her back, looked at me and said, “I’m ready.”

She grabed my cock and guided it into her tight ass. It felt different then a pussy. Tighter.

“Go slow baby.”

As my cock went in and out of her ass, she played with her pussy. “Fuck my ass, fuck my ass,” she shouted.

Her rubing intensified.

My cock moved faster.

Her eyes rolled back.

“I’m cumming,” she shouted.

I was ready too. I slid my cock out of her ass, stroked it for a second and came all over her tits.

We laid on my parents’ bed, holding each other.

“You’re getting so good,” she said.

“Thank you.”

We started kissing again. She fondled my cock and started bringing it back to life. I looked at a picture of my parents smiling as she put her mouth on my cock to begin round 2.

The next day I was sitting in the library, listening to a Ramones tape on my Walkman, when Gail and Cindy Levine approached the table I was sitting at. She kissed me on the cheek and sarcastically asked how it went at the “doctors.”

I smiled.

“My mom told me everything.”

I smiled again.

“Cindy and I are going to cut class, want to join us?” Gail asked.

I’ve known Cindy since she was 5 years old. My sister Trina, (who’s one year younger then me) and her have been best friends since the first day of kindergarten. Back then she was a goofy looking girl with a bowl cut. Now at 16 she has long black hair, stands about 5’4 and if I had to guess I’d probably say her breasts are b-cups.

Skipping class wouldn’t hurt my 4.0 GPA. I put my books in my backpack. Zipped it up and left with the two of them.

We ended up in my family room. Gail and I sat on the couch making out. Cindy sat on the floor watching us. Gail stopped and turned to Cindy and said, “ Aren’t you supposed to do something?”

She nodded.

She crawled over to me. Unzipped my pants and set my cock free.

“Oh my god it’s huge,” she said in a startled tone.

“If you want in, you need to fuck him,” Gail said. She then whispered in my ear and said, “Cindy’s a virgin.”

My cock got harder upon hearing that news.

“Suck his cock,” Gail demanded.

Gail and I resumed making out as Cindy started sucking my cock.

“Do you like Cindy sucking your cock?”

“Yes,” I said.

“Do you think she’s better than me?”

“I need to experience them side by side.”

Gail smiled. Stood-up. Took off her shirt. Removed her bra. Got on her knees. Grabed my cock from Cindy and started sucking.

Cindy took off her clothes sat back on the floor and started rubing her virgin pussy.

Gail looked over at her and said, “Robert, doesn’t she have a beautiful pussy?”

“Yes she does,” I responded, “I want to see you eat it,”

Gail moved away and told Cindy to get on all fours while she sucked my huge cock. She resumed sucking, while Gail moved behind her and started eating her pussy from behind.

“Her pussy’s so wet,” Gail said to me.

It was so hot watching Gail eat out another girl.

“Have you ever sucked a cock before,” I asked Cindy.

She shook her head no, as she continued to devour my cock.

“Swirl your tongue around the tip,” I said.

I could tell Cindy was becoming distracted from the job at hand with Gail eating her pussy. She was moaning louder, getting lost in the ecstasy that Gail was bringing to her pleasure box. I really wanted to put my cock inside of her.

I laid down on the family room floor. Gail had Cindy stand over my cock as she sucked and got it sloppy wet. She then held onto my cock as she had Cindy lower down. She then guided it into Cindy’s pussy. As my cock entered her, she bit her lip and looked really uncomfortable. Gail moved-up stroked her long black hair and told her that it would only hurt for a second.

At first she just sat on my cock.

“Move your hips,” Gail said.

She started moving around on top of my cock. The look of pain disappeared and was replaced by a look of joy. She started riding my cock as if it were an old forgotten play toy.

Gail laid down next to me, she intently watched Cindy riding my cock. She started rubing her pussy. “Smack her ass,” she ordered.

I smacked Cindy’s ass.

“Ouch,” Cindy cried.

“Do it again,” Gail ordered.

So, I smacked it again.

This time Cindy let out a loud moan.

“Do you like my boyfriends cock,” Gail asked.

“Uh huh,” Cindy replied.

“Don’t you think it’s selfish that you’re keeping it all to yourself? Get off of it, I want a turn.”

Cindy got off of it.

Gail climbed on and started riding.

Cindy was standing up and playing with her pussy.

“Go sit on Robert’s face.”

Cindy lowered herself onto my face. My tongue was sticking out and ready for action. Gail leaned over and the two started making out as I intensely fucked my girlfriend.

Next Cindy got on all fours. Gail perched above her. I got on my knees. Inserted my cock into Cindy. Gail perched her ass parallel to my mouth, so I could eat her out, while fucking Cindy from behind.

The sound of their moans could be heard in every room of the house.

Soon my cock was going from pussy to pussy. Got on my knees to fuck Cindy. Few minutes later I stood-up to fuck Gail.

My cum wanted out of my cock, while I was in Gail. I told to get lie on her back, put her mouth directly under Gail’s pussy and open her mouth. I exploded into Gail’s action box. My cum dripped out of it right into Cindy’s mouth. I didn’t think she got enough of my love juice, so I ordered her

to lick as much as she could out of Gail.

The two girls sat next to each other on the couch, while I kneeled on the floor eating their pussies. Gail turned to Cindy and said, “How does it feel to no longer be a virgin?”

Cindy turned bright red and smiled.

“I bet you’re never going to forget this.” Gail said.

“I’m never going to forget his penis,” Cindy said.

“Well you passed your initiation, you get to come to the Traci party on Friday,” Gail told her.

My ears perked up when I heard Gail mention that.

She looked at me and said, “Don’t worry you’re invited too.”

Friday night at dinner, Trina, my 15-year old sister shouted, “You’re going where?”

“Traci’s party,” I said.

“Don’t you mean The Traci Party?”

“What’s a Traci Party?” my mom asked.

“It’s only the most exclusive party in the school. Traci Shapiro is the most popular girl in the school, a senior. It’s invite only, if you get one that means you’re in,” Trina said. “I heard that they high school

boys aren’t invited, but only college boys.”

“Is this true?” my mom asked.

“Obviously not, if I got an invite.” I replied.

Trina shot me a dirty glance.

“Can you take your sister,” my mom asked.

“It’s invite only and she wasn’t invited,” I said.

“So, not fair. I’ve worked hard for years to become popular. It didn’t help that I had a brother as dweeby as you. But what took me years to accomplish, took you a few weeks, because you’re now dating Gail Storm, one of the most popular girls in school. So not fair.”

My parents looked at each other. Then at me, when my mom said, “You have a girlfriend?”

I turned a bright shade of red, lowered my head and mumbled, “Yes.”

“We need to meet her,” my mom said.

“Maybe Sunday,” I said.

“Why not tonight,” Trina said, “She’s picking Robert up at 7.”

“It’s settled, you’ll bring her in to meet us before you go to the party.”

After dinner I paced frantically on the porch. I could see my mom peering out of the window waiting to get a glance of Gail. At 6:55, her car pulled onto the driveway. I walked over to her as she rolled down the window.

“You look good,” she said. “Get in.”

“My parents want to meet you,” I mumbled.

Gail said, “Okay.”

As she stepped out of the car, I noticed she was wearing a short black skirt, a white shirt and a grey sweater over her shirt. The shirt was unbuttoned enough where you could get a hint of her breasts.

We sat in the den where my dad was being overly obvious that he was checking Gail out, while my mom was giving Gail an intense cross-examination.

“Is there going to be alcohol at this party?” my mom asked.

“No, Mrs. Herman,” Gail replied.

“Is the party going to have chaperones?”

“Yes Mrs. Herman, Traci’s mom is going to be there?”

“Both of her parents,” Gail said.

“Will you have Robert home by 11?”

I was so barrassed.

“Honey, I think we extend his curfew until midnight,” my dad said as he chimed in.

“Fine, have him back by 11,” my mom said.

We stood-up to leave, when my dad said, “I think we should get a picture of Robert’s first date.”

My mom walked to the kitchen and grabed the camera.

“My dad nudged me like Eric Idle in the "Say No More" Monty Python sketch.

She returned, took some pictures and off we went.

In the car I apologized profusely about my parents.

“I thought it was kind of cute,” Gail said.

“Am I dressed appropriately,” I asked. This was my first party that wasn’t a birthday party or bar/bat mitzvah. I had no idea what to where, so I wore a Rolling Stones t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

She looked me over, slyly smiled and said, “You look great.”

“Who’s all going to be there?”

“Traci Shapiro, Cindy Levine, Nicole Reilly, Trisha Damiani and Heidi Jennings.”

Wow, I thought to myself. Those are five of the hottest girls in school.

Then Gail hit me with shocking news, “You’re going to be the only boy there.”

A brief history of “The Traci Parties.” They were started a year back by Traci Shapiro, when she was 16, after her boyfriend dumped her. The party started with 3 girls and at the very most had 10. The parties were so exclusive, that the people, who weren’t invited, gossiped, giving these parties legendary status.

The car pulled-up at Trisha’s house and Gail said, “Her parents are out of town that means it’s her turn to host.”

Gail rang the doorbell, seconds later Trisha appeared at the door. Trisha, is 17, about 5’4, blonde hair cut in a bob, she probably weighed 115lbs and had natural d-cup breasts. She gave us both a hug and invited us in.

In the living room the other girls sat. . Traci was on the end of the couch. She’s 17, probably 110lbs, sandy blonde hair, with perky c-up breasts. Nicole sat next to her. She is 16, very petite, with brown curly hair, b-cup breasts and a smile that melts your heart. Cindy sat next to her. Finally there’s Heidi, 16, stands 5’1 with long red hair, weighs about 100lbs with b-cup breasts. A wide selection of dildos, lotions and lube were placed on the table.

When we got into the living room Trisha exclaimed that it’s time for the party to begin. Gail gave me a big kiss on the lips. I turned toward Trisha and did the same to her. The other girls crawled over to me, unzipped my pants, unbuttoned them, they slid down my legs. My lips were ping ponging between Gail and Trisha. The other girls were feeling my cock over my underpants. Soon my underpants dropped down and each of the girls were taking a turn at sucking my huge cock.

Traci then moved behind me and started kissing my ass, while rubing my balls.

Gail whispered, “Are you enjoying yourself?”

“Yes,” I moaned.

Trisha then whispered, “I want to taste that cock.”

All the girls were now lined up in a row.

Traci was first. She spit on my cock and started sucking away.

Gail and Heidi were making out at the end of the line.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and gave it to Trisha, who attempted to deep throat it.

Next up was Nicole, who kissed it up and down and nibled on it.

Finally I had Gail and Heidi double-team my team. They each took a side, played it like it was a harmonica kissed and repeat.

To ensure everyone’s pleasure zone was getting attention we formed a circle. Trisha sucked my cock, Gail ate her pussy, Heidi ate Gail’s pussy, Cindy ate Gail’s pussy, Traci ate Cindy’s pussy, Nicole ate Cindy’s pussy and I ate Nicole’s pussy. This was a great moment in my life.

About ten minutes into that Traci yelled, “I want your cock in me.”

I layed on the floor, while Traci was riding my cock.

On the couch, Heidi was inserting a dildo into Gail’s pussy.

Trisha and Cindy were next to us in a 69. They were moaning loudly as they licked each other.

Nicole was on the couch watching the events while rubing her pussy.

I ordered her to climb on my face.

Nicole started quivering the second my tongue touched her clit.

“Cum on his face if you want his cock,” Traci yelled.

Her body started shaking. “I’m cumming,” she moaned.

She got on all fours. Traci laid down in front of her, and spread her legs. As Nicole inserted her face into Traci’s pussy, I inserted my cock into hers. She screamed with ecstasy as I did that. At this point Trisha and Cindy decided to join us. Cindy sat on Traci’s mouth. Trisha started licking my balls and asshole from behind. Trisha then started pushing me into Nicole’s pussy.

I looked over as Gail was now ramming the dildo into Heidi’s ass. I was so turned on. In fact I was in stimulation overload. I hit the point of no return and came in Nicole’s pussy. As soon as I removed my cock, Trisha started to lick my jizz out of Nicole.

I sat there, watching everything, taking it all in. Traci and Cindy joined Heidi and Gail on the couch. They grabed the double dildo, inserted it and off they went. Trisha looked at Nicole and said, “You made him cum, you make him hard again.” She walked off and joined Gail and Heidi and started eating Gail’s pussy.

I went to the love seat. Nicole joined me. We watched the festivities. Kissed. I fingered her pussy. As she fondled my limp dick she said, “Even soft it’s huge. What’s it like having a huge cock?”

I shrugged. The truth of the matter is that I didn’t know any different.

Trisha was lubing up a toy. She then inserted it into Gail’s ass. Watching this I started feeling my cock waking up. “Nicole,” will you suck my cock?” I asked.

She didn’t answer. She leaned over started sucking, while I rubed her pussy. Watching Trisha, fuck Gail in the ass with the big blue dildo was getting me rock hard. Nicole let out the cutest moans after every thrust of my fingers. She took my cock out of her mouth and started stroking. She looked

at me and asked, “Do you want to fuck me?”

I said, “Hell yeah.”

As she was about to climb on top, Trisha happened to look over and shouted, “No. Don’t be a selfish bitch, you’ve already had your turn.”

Nicole got off; Trisha got on and yelled, “Fuck me hard with that cock.”

Heidi was now thrusting the dildo in and out of Gail’s ass. Nicole walked over and positioned herself in a way that Gail would eat her out. Cindy positioned herself under Heidi and was eating her out and Traci was doing the same to Heidi.

Trisha got off my cock. Went and stood up against the wall in the frisking position. Her ass was sticking out. I slapped my hand against her pussy before I entered it from behind. A few minutes into this Heidi walked over positioned herself under me and started licking my balls.

A few minutes later, Heidi wanted in. She got on all fours. Trisha grabed a hold of my cock and teased her pussy with it. “Is this what you want?” she teased.

“Yes,” Heidi moaned.

She rubed my cock against her clit.

“Stick it in,” Heidi cried.

“How bad do you want it?” Trisha asked.

“Very badly.”

Trisha walked me in front of her. Got on her knees and started sucking my cock in front of Heidi. “It tastes so good,” Trisha moaned.

“Please give it me.”

Trisha stopped sucking, led me back to Heidi’s backside and guided my cock into her pussy. She then got on all fours in front of Heidi, whoimmediately started eating her pussy.

“Mmmmmmmm,” Heidi moaned as my cock slid in and out of her.

I looked over at Gail, heavily enjoying the toy in her ass. She looked over at me and blew me a kiss.

I started fucking Heidi harder. I then had an idea. I lined the girls on the couch, except for Gail who was still enjoying her toy. I entered Traci first and fucked her for a few minutes. Then Cindy, who I fucked for a few minutes. Nicole was next; I ate her pussy, and then stuck it in. Heidi and Trisha were up next. I alternated my cock between the two of them. A second in one, a second in the other. I moved back into Cindy’s pussy.

“Fuck me. Fuck me,” she yelled.

I’ve neglected Gail enough this evening. I walked over to and she said, “Fuck my ass.”

Heidi gently took out the toy, and then I gently inserted my dick.

She let out a scream as my cock took over her ass.

Traci got under Gail and started licking her pussy.

“Stick your fingers in,” she ordered Traci.

Gail started squirming.

“Fuck my ass harder.”

My thrusts got more and more frantic.

I took my cock out of Gail’s ass, and ordered Nicole to suck it. Nicole put it in her mouth as I stuck my finger in Gail’s butt. About two minutes later, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and

back into Gail’s booty.

Trisha got back behind me. Licked my balls and pushed my ass every time I thrusted.

I was ready to blow. I pulled out, told all the girls to sit next to each other on the couch and blew my load all over them (and the couch). Then they licked my cum off of each other as I collapsed on the floor.

As I layed on the floor, my cock came back to life watching the girls clean each other off with their tongues. I started stroking.

“Look whose come back from the land of the dead,” Gail said after she saw what I was doing.

Trisha looked at Gail and said, “Let’s go clean him up.”

They got off the couch. Walked over to me. Took me by my hands and walked me to the bathroom in her parents bedroom. They turned on the extra large shower. We all got in; they put their knees on the ground and started sucking as the water of the shower washed over us. I closed my eyes, and flashes of the entire evening swirled through my head. The thought of my cock experiencing six different pussies excited me.

“Faster,” I yelled.

The speed of their mouths increased as they devoured my cock. Before I could warn them my cock let loose all over Trisha’s mouth. The two of them then kissed, and Gail licked the cum off her face.

The girls then cleaned me up, dried me off. We kissed a little, walked downstairs to collect our clothes.

I kissed all the girls goodbye.

“We are definitely going to this again,” Traci said before she kissed me goodbye.

As Gail drove me home she stopped the car, pulled to the side of the road and said, “Robert, I really like you. I don’t mind sharing you with my friends. Please promise me you’ll never fuck them when I’m not there. Promise?”

“I promise,” I said.

We kissed and then drove-off to get me home before midnight.



Continue reading Robert's Story: Chapter One Sex School


adultfriendfinder registration guide

No comments:

Post a Comment