Grocery Store

A young man spills coffee on a woman's dress, and pays the consequences.




Grocery Store By Otkfme@comcast.net

This happened to me when I was in college. I went to the grocery store to pick-up a few items that I needed for supper. The store I went to had a free coffee area for the customers where you could get a free cup of coffee and sometimes they even had cookies and donuts. This happened about 4:30 PM when everybody seemed to be buying something for suppertime, and the store was quite crowded. I had in one of those small baskets that carry a few items in one hand and I was reaching for an empty coffee cup with the other hand. A woman was standing in front of me and she had just poured herself a full cup of coffee. Anyway, I accidentally bumped her with the plastic basket and coffee spilled down the front of her dress. To make matters worst, the dress was a light colored cotton dress and the dark coffee spread all over the front of her dress.

I said, “I’m sorry. Is there anyway I could make it up to you!”

“Are you kidding. Now I will need to dry clean this dress, and even then I’m not sure if the stain will come out. If you were one of my kids, I would give you a good hard spanking when I got home,” the woman said.

“I’ll pay for the dry cleaning, but is there anything else I could do to make it up to you,” I said.

“I wasn’t kidding about you deserving a spanking,” she said. “If you pay me for the dry cleaning and you agree to follow me home for a spanking, I’ll forget about the whole thing.”

“But I haven’t been spanked since I was twelve years old,” I said. “Isn’t there any other way I could make it up to you?”

“Either you agree to the spanking and paying for the dry cleaning, or I will make a big scene in the store, and you don’t want that to happen.”

“Okay, I’ll take a spanking,” I said.

“Good,” she said. “Put down your stuff and follow me home. I don’t want to be seen like this for very long.” So I followed her out of the store and we got into our cars and I followed her home. Once we got there, she showed me in and said, “Why don’t you sit on the sofa while I go into the bedroom and change.” So I sat there and waited. Soon she came out wearing a different dress and she took a chair from the dining room and placed it in the middle of the living room. She sat down on the chair and turned to me and said, ”I want you to come over to where I am seated, and stand there with your arms at your sides.” So I went over to her and I stood as she directed me. “When my kids were growing up, I always spanked them on their bare bottoms and they were expected to follow my every command or else they received a more severe spanking, and I expect the same from you. Do you understand?”

“Yes I do,” I replied.

“Also, during the spanking you shall refer to me as Mrs. Anderson if you need to address me, but otherwise you will only speak when spoken to. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” I said.

“Yes what?” she asked.

“Yes, Mrs. Anderson,” I said.

“That’s better,” she said. “Now I want you to stand still with your arms at your sides while I prepare you for your spanking.” So I had to stand there while she unbuckled my belt, unzipped my slacks, unbuttoned them, and guided my slacks to the floor. I started to say something and she said, “I told you I always gave my kids spankings on their bare behinds, and that’s what you’re getting. So stand still and don’t say a word!”

Then she grabed a hold of the waistband of my underwear, and she pulled them down to my ankles. I was now standing naked from the waist down in front of a woman I had just met. I had an erection, and she noticed it. “I see you are a little excited. My boys sometimes would have erections at the beginnings of their spankings, but they would always go down by the end of the spanking. Now lay over my lap.” She first hiked up her skirt and then she positioned me so that my penis was between her legs. Then the spanking started. She started lightly but soon the spanks really stung, and she covered my whole bottom. While I was still over her lap and while she was spanking me she asked, “I never asked your name, what is it?”

“Clyde,” I answered.

“Clyde, I’m sorry we had to meet this way, but I am glad you decided to come home with me for a spanking.” I felt like a little kid being spanked by my mother. Soon the spanking stopped and she said, ”After a hand spanking, I would always paddle my kids. So stand up, and once I get up I want you to bend over the back of the chair with your hands on the edge of the seat.”

“Yes, Mrs. Anderson,” I said.

“Now you are learning and acting like a good boy,” she said. As I leaned over the chair, I saw her go into the bedroom and get a paddle. It was a long wooden paddle with holes in it. “This is really going to sting, but my kids could take it so you should be able to handle it. You now will get 50 swats of the paddle. If you move from your position, I will add more to that, so be sure and stay bent over.”

I was surprised how much the first swat hurt. When I was younger, my parents would sometimes paddle me, but the paddle never had holes in it. So by the time I had received about forty swats, my bottom was really hurting. On the next swat, I stood up and rubed my bottom. “I told you not to move from your position,” she said. “For that, you will receive ten more swats. Bend over, again.” So I bent over to receive twenty more swats. At fifty swats she said, “That takes care of your fifty swats, now stay bent to receive your extra ten swats of the paddle.”

I bent over again and I stayed bent over until the last two swats. They were so painful that I stood up again and rubed my poor hurting bottom. “Clyde, it seems like you want me to spank you all day. Standing up again will cost you extra ten swats again. Please bend over, again.”

So I bent over the chair again and this time really grasped the edge of the seat so that I would stay in position. In this manner I was able to take the next twelve swats. As I received the last swat she said, “Stay bend over until I say you can stand up. I want to examine your bottom.” Then I felt her hands on my poor bottom. At least they were soft and didn’t sting like the paddle.

“I will make you a deal,” she said. “If you agree to be spanked by me at the same time next week, I won’t make you pay for the dry cleaning.”

Since I was a college <student and money was tight, I said, “Okay, I guess I would agree to another spanking from you, Mrs. Anderson.”

“The next spanking will be more severe and I expect you to be here right at 5 o’clock a week from today. Before you leave, I want your complete name, phone and address so if you don’t show up, I know how to contact you. But you can stand up now, and pull up your pants.”

So I left her the information she needed, wrote down her house address, and told her that I would be sure to be there next week. I left wondering what my next spanking would be like!


adultfinder portugal

No comments:

Post a Comment