When we first meet

A letter from my Lover




When we first meet...

I want a hug. A close hug. Where you can't get any closer..I'll give you a kiss

on your neck and take the biggest breathe ever just to take you all in. We'll

come out of the hug..and our hands will be all over each other..just wanting to

touch and feel..your hands on my face, my hips..my ass..taking it all in. Even

though by then you know every inch by heart..its as if you are seeing it for

the first time.

Whatever our plans are for the first time we meet..I know that we will need some

quiet time before. To look at each other. To ask "Is this real? Is this

really,finally happening..?"..I can picture us laying beside each other on

the bed. Just looking at each other. You are probably touching my face, moving

my hair, tracing my lips with your finger tips. Keeping in mind we still

haven't even kissed yet.

I can see that we are both so very excited, having a hard time catching our

breath, but so in awe of each other that we are anxious to see what happens

next. What are your fingers going to feel like on my leg? What will your lips

taste like? What will it feel like to put my hand on the crotch of you pants

when I know how hard you already are. Flutters.

I think realistically its you who kisses me first. I will be too scared to make

the first move. I'm trbling as your lips touch mine. You're so soft. So

gentle. I feel your tongue, looking for mine..it turns into a hungry kiss so

quickly. So deep. I moan...because its exactly like what I dreamed it would be

like. I feel like I'm floating. I feel your hands all over me...my hands wander

as well...shaking...so excited.

We run our fingers from toes to nose on each other. Making each other squirm.

You are rock hard and your hips are already pumping...me, you can see the wet

running down my legs. We want each other so bad...

We both want it to be special. But yet we both just want to fuck..so its hard

to know..I'm laying on my back..you're smiling at me..your eyes are

sparkling..you say.."I love you my beautiful girl.." - I arch my

back..I want you inside me so bad..its aching so much. "I love you

Kiefer..."

You lean in over top of me. You kiss my neck, my cheeks, my forehead, my lips.

Again, I arch my back, begging for you..this time you slide in. We both gasp at

the same time. It feels amazing. So warm. So wet..you move slow..I push back

hard and you say "slow down.." - I understand..we want this moment to

last..to feel everything..

You slide in and out of me...over and over again. We're still staring at each

other..

We both tense up..I can tell that its come to the point where neither of us can

hold back any longer. With a hard, few last thrusts..you kiss me...deep...we

cum at the same time..we moan as we kiss...I've been waiting for this moment

for so long. It’s exactly where I want to be.

You collapse on the bed beside me. I roll over on my side. You lay beside me,

pull me in close. All I can hear is our sighs and our heavy breathing..trying

to catch our breathe.

I love you Kiefer. And this is where I wanna be. With you. In your arms.



Josephine







Continue reading I Think of You


adultfriendfinder mauritius guide

No comments:

Post a Comment