Dad made me feel better

Dad healed my broken heart.



I just turned 18 when my first boyfriend Elliot broke up with me. He didn't give me any reason. He just said it wasn't my fault, that it was him who has a problem. I was shattered. My self esteem became so low that I started to keep to myself. Summer came, I decided to go home to my parents house. It has been 3 months since the break up but I was still feeling so low. My mom was away on a business trip the day I arrived home. Dad was surprised to see me because I didn't tell them I was coming home. I said Hi, went straight to my room and stayed there the whole day. I cried, blamed myself and just drowned myself in self pity. I was feeling sleepy and tired from crying when I heard a knock on the door. It was dad. I let him in, he was so concerned, said he heard my cries and was wondering what is it that is wrong with me. I said it was nothing, I just rbered Elliot and how he broke my heart. Dad said "Awww im sorry sweetheart. You'll get over it, trust me". I cried some more and dad hugged me real tight, so tight that my chest was pressed so hard against his chest. He was trying to comfort me by running his hand on my back and kissing the sides of my ear. It started to feel so good, so good that my nipples started to grow hard. Dad must've felt it too because he started to caress my back more passionately this time while he whispers to my ear "Hush now, i will make you feel better".


tips for adultfriendfinder registration


I hugged him more because the feeling of his chest brushing my erect nipples felt so good, then all of a sudden I felt the tip of his tongue licking the insides of my ears. The cries turned into moans, especially when I felt his hand move under my tank top and starts to caress my right boob. His thumb played with my erect nipples while he continued to lick my ears. He slowly went down to my neck, kissing and sucking my neck giving me extreme pleasure, his other hand slid inside my shorts and he was running his fingers on my already wet cunt. I said "Daddy, don't stop, it feels so good". He said "Baby, I won't. I will make you feel better, just wait and see". He stood up and removed all his clothes quickly, his erect 8 inches cock was right in front of me, he removed my tank top and for a brief moment he just stared at my breasts in admiration. I was sitting at the edge of the bed, he kneeled in front of me and began to suck my breasts, one after the other, pulling my tits with his fingers, he kissed me in the mouth while his hands played with my wet cunt. I was so aroused, I was moaning really loud, and when I can't take it no more, I pulled my shorts down together with my thong and opened my legs for him. Dad looked at my wet pussy admiring it for its beauty. He buried his head between my legs and began to lick and suck my juices real good. This time, I was already screaming. All the hurt and pain I was feeling earlier were replaced but extreme pleasure. I felt so good. Dad sucked my clit real good and his hands were busy fondling my breasts. I came right away but it didn't end there. He made me lie down and opened my legs again, then he thrusts his very erect penis in my still wet cunt. He went in me so deep, I screamed "Oh fuckkkk daddy that feels so good, don't stop daddy, fuck me hard...fuck me more...daddy ohhhhhhhh". Dad was also so aroused, he was also moaning "Ohhhh baby you are so warm...ohhh baby daddy will fuck you real good"...He thrusts some more then he exploded his cum inside me. When he pulled out, he was dripping with cum. He lay beside me, panting. He said "Do you feel better baby?", I looked at him and smiled, then I kissed him on the lips and said "I feel so much better dad. Thank you." He kissed me back and touched my cheeks and he said "Whenever you feel bad, just let me know and I will make you feel better baby".



That Summer, I felt bad so many times, and i came to daddy for comfort. He made me feel better over and over. It was my best summer ever. After that, Dad always made it a point to visit me at least twice a month. Even now that I already have a boyfriend, I still get together with my dad and we still share a passionate time together.




No comments:

Post a Comment