3 Way fun

How a simple phone call made a fantisy come true.


Hi Everyone its me "Steve" again. This is a true story of a 3~sum I had about 2 years ago with an old girlfriend and one of her co~workers.


mega orgasm guide


I called Cindy one Friday evening in late August 2006, I was borred, and was waiting on hearing from her mom about a job that she had at the factory she worked at. ( I had recently applied for a job there and as her mom was one of the HR people I hoped that she could help me get a new job.) Anyway I asked her what she was doing that night she replied that she and one of her co~workers from the resturant she worked at were on thier way to the local adult store to look at some new "TOYS" because they each got the other birthday gift cards at the store. ( they share the same birthday August 12, but her friend Mary is a few years older.) I laughed and said call me when you are done then you can show me what you both got. Cindy paused and said.. Well tonight WAS going to be a girls night but.. I think we might be able to " FIT YOU IN" to our plans for the night... Ok I will call you when we are on the way back to my appartment.



It was about an hour and a half later when Cindy called me, " Ok we are almost to my appartment come on over. and bring something to drink.. hmm like red bull and vodka or something like that.." " OK" I said. She gave me the directions to her new appartment and a few min later I had some cool drinks, and then I was knocking on her door. Mary opened the door, to let me in. Cindy was on the little back patio bar-b-quin up some steaks for dinner. Hey.. I Just rbered you two have not accually met yet .. sorry ... Steve this is my good friend Mary.. Mary this is my Ex ( 3 times now accually) Steve. Mary raised her eyebrow at that.. "You two have dated 3 times now?" "Yep" we both laughed.. It started in high school.. I was a SR. and she was a JR way back in 1986 when we met through her step brother Davie. the second time was about 10 years later when she moved back here with her dad after living with her mom in Las Angeles for a few years. The third time was about 6 years ago when we hooked up again after running into each other at a local bar.. Each time we dated for about a year.. then for whatever reasion.. we would drift apart.



But we kept in touch after the last time and talked on the phone a lot.. or went to dinner with family and friends.



We were eating dinner and talking abut all the crazy stuff we used to do.. Skinnydipping in my pool while my parents were out, or on occasion at midnight while they were home in thier room sleeping.



"Accually" I told Cindy.. "You are the only Women becides my ( now ex ) wife that my parents let sleep in my room. Cindy was shocked at that. " No way REALLY??"



"Yep.. Me and my parents always loved you and your family." I said.



Cindy blushed at that and kissed me on the cheek.



We had started out on the couch ( an old "L" shaped thing that was barely long enough for us, she at one end and me on the other.) My mom had walked out to say good night and saw how silly we looked and she said.. ok that thing is two damn small for you two to sleep like that.. both of you go to the bedroom .... Just keep the DOOR OPEN so no funny business... ( I laughed and said) .. oh.. ok mom.. like anything "FUNNY " will happen with YOU HOME... she blushed and said.. well.. you KNOW what I MEAN!!



Mary was laughing her butt off.. " NO WAY.. (pointing at Cindy) your MOM let this NIMPHO into your room???"



Yep..and we had some SERIOUSLY great sex that night too. " (I leaned over to Mary and told her that my dad knew but never told my mom.) He had heard us.. ( as Cind was NOT the Quiet type. ) and came out of his bedroom to see what the hell was going on.. he was a bit shocked by what he had heard.. but it gave him an idea.. and he proptly went back into thier bedroom. and then all of the sudden we could hear THEM fucking like bunnies with my mom moaning louder then Cindy was! . ( the three of us are cracking up now. ) THAT was SOOO damn funny that night. I thought for "SURE that your parents were going to bust us!! Cindy said. But then we heard your mom.. and we could not stop laughing. Ya I still tease my dad about it every once in a while...



The talk turned to normal stuff what we were doing how our familys were doing and all that .. during that time I found out that Mary was a widow with a 21 year old daughter and that she was only 43. making her only a few years older then me.



During the night Cindy had been privetly telling Mary about how I give great massages, and that she should ask me for one.. but for some reasion she was not responding to Cindys requests.. finally in exasperation Cindy told me that Mary needed one of my great backrubs.. I said sure, I stood up and crossed over to where Mary was sitting, Cindy ran to her bedroom and grabed a bottle of lavender massage oil and bringing it out, handed it to me.. "No" I said.. "Heat it up a bit first". Smiling at me, Cindy went into the kitchen and put it into the Microwave for about 30 seconds, While she was gone I told Mary to take off her bra but to leave her Tank top on. When Cindy returned with the bottle I tested it on my wrist to be sure it was not too hot. ( it was JUST RIGHT.) I poured some onto my hands and then started giving her the best back massage I know how to give.



After about 10 min or so, Mary was getting into it, making little moaning sounds, I asked her if what I was doing felt good. She said I will give you 3 hours to stop. Cindy walked up to her and took a deep sniff.. ya she is all hot and bothered, cant you smell her? ( accually I COULD smell her but I was NOT at first, going to say anything. Ya I know.. I said. Grinning from ear to ear. This barrassed Mary and she got up and rushed to the bathroom.



"OOPS" Cindy said.. trying for the life of her NOT to laugh.



While Mary was in the bathroom Cindy pulled me into her bedroom and kissed me.. as she was kissing me she reached down and grabed my crotch and " Are you up for some fun tonight?" she asked.



"Are you kidding me"? HELL YA!! I responded!



She dropped to her knees and pulled my stiffinging cock out and gave it a few quick strokes with her hand before taking it into her mouth, she sucked it for a few moments and stood up.. Groaning at that, she shushed me. That is just a taste of what will cum later....



Then we heard Mary comming back out of the bathroom she had composed herself again.. Snickering Cindy asked her if every thing CAME out ok? ( looking a bit red faced and miffed) she told Cindy to shut up! I just laughed. Come back here and sit I am not finished yet. " YA Mary .. Steve has not gotten to the best part yet. Raising her eyebrow she said " Oh no?"



Cindy went over to Mary and whispered something into her ear. Marys mouth dropped.. he is going to what? she said. Taking Mary by the hand she led her back to the seat she was in. She sat mary down and told her to close her eyes. mary looked at me.. closed her eyes and grinned, but said nothing..



Then Cindy grabed marys Tank top and pulled it up over her head exposing her very nice 36C breasts. They were perfect, light brown areolas with nice nipples that were just sticking out begging to be sucked. Cindy grinned at me and said finish the job Steve.



I walked up behind her and put more oil on my hands and started massaging her again. only this time I started with her neck and then proceded to drop my hands down the front of her down to her breasts, when I touched her nipples her head snapped back and her eyes flew open, oh.. god.. that feels GREAT! she moaned.. ohh god Steve.. you have GREAT hands! I started kissing her neck and running my lips all over the back of her neck and nibling on her ears.. this got her really going... ohhh ya...god I love this..... After a few more min of this.. Cindy asked if we wanted anything to drink.. Mary said ya.. so we took a break.. ( Mary didnt bother putting her top back on.) I said I will be right back I need to use the restroom .. ( Mary cocked an eyebrow at me) and said " What?? is your Cock to hard now ya gotta wack one off before you can finish me"?



Cindy about fell over laughing, No I said I really have to pee..



"Ya right.. Whatever"...



( I was laughing ) I reached over and slapped Mary HARD on her ass. Saying ya whatever right back to her



What happened next shocked ME, Cindy AND MARY!!



Mary came when I slapped her ass.. I mean she GUSHED out a ton of girl Cum all over the kitchen floor. ( I thought she peed herself accually) I looked doen and was about to make a comment about how I had needed to pee.. when I noticed the look on Marys face.. it was that of a women in the throes of an INTENSE ORGASUM. she was rocking back and forth moaning. Comming to herself.. she looked at Cindy and I ( who were standing there with our mouths open in shock. OH my god.. I CANT believe I just DID that!! she was barrassed but I pulled her into my arms and gave her a big hug and kissed her whispering that there was nothing to be asshamed of, and that I loved it, that I got that reaction from her.



Cindy grinning said ok.. I REALLY think its time to take this into the bedroom now..... and with that the three of us walked into the bedroom.



Cindy pulled me into a hug that had our hands roaming all over each others bodies then we starte pulling off our clothes, I turned to mary and pulled her skirt down pausing to take a long slow lick of her shaved pussy, While I was doing this Cindy had taken my cock back into her mouth and started sucking me again, I kept eating Mary and she was bucking up into my face moaning eat me ... oh god EAT ME!!! Lick my Pussy nible on my clit!! GOD make me cum again!! I did as she asked.. and within seconds she was drowning me in her juices, and I was hard pressed to swallow it all! especially sence I had Cindy Sucking on my cock.. I was about to cum and said so when Mary told Cindy to move over!! SHE wanted to make me cum! now I had both women taking turns bobing up and down on my cock.. ( yes.. I WAS in HEAVEN!)



I shot my first load deep into Marys mouth who swallowed it all and then licked me clean, as she was about to swallow the last bit Cindy grabed marry and kissed her hard. ( this supprised me as I knew that she had not kissed another women before.) Her tounue snaked out into Marys mouth and licked around her mouth taking up as much of my cum as she could. Supprised and happy Mary turned to me and said ok lover boy.. I need your cock in me soon.. how long untill.. she stopped talking and stared at my still hard cock.. Grinning .. she said OHH my... you.. your.. still hard.... get that thing in me NOW!! and with that she flopped down on her back and spread her legs as wide as she could.. I started to climb up ontop of her when Cindy said wait a sek.. I think we are going to need a few towels.. to which mary said.. no.. your going to need a LOT of towels.. I Squirt a LOT im affraid..



Laughing Cindy pulled about 10 big beach towels and spread them out on the bed under Mary.. Ok.. Steve.. NOW you can fuck the hell out of her..



I climbed back onto the bed and slowly crawled up between Marys legs.. pausing every few inches to kiss and lick my way up.. when I got to her clit .. I kissed and licked it for a few moments.. bringing a muffeld sigh from Mary. ( muffeled ?? I thoght?? ) I looked up to see Cindy Pushing her pussy into Marys happy face. ( WOW Cindy has tried a few new things apperently sence the last time I was with her.)



I pointed my cock at Marys Pussy and pushed it all the way into her. She moaned again.. ohh god.. steve.... FUCK ME.. fuck me HARD NOW.. I NEEED it soo bad!!!I started pumping into and out of her slowly.. teasing her..



Oh.. oh.. GODD!! faster .. damnt faster.. FUCK me like you mean it!!!



I kept pumping her slowly.. pausing as I pulled almost all the way out...then back in.. her legs started quivering.. oh.. oh.. oh.. come on.. fuck me....FUCK ME.. ( as I was doing this Cindy had turned around on Mary so she was facing me.. she grabed my head with her left hand pulling me to her kissing me hard our toungues dancing in her mouth, with her right hand she had found Marys clit and started rubing it. now Mary was bucking up at me..



" ohhhhh OHHH GOOODD!!!! ohhh Cindy.. dont stop Steve FUCK ME HARDER I AM ALMOST ......ALMOST.....



as she said this I started fucking her faster .. faster.. FASTER.. untill my hips were a blur in her pussy she arched her back and let out this inhuman scream as she came.. I pulled out of her so I could watch but Cindy had other ideas.. and promptly clamped her mouth onto Cindys pussy. triggering her own cum all over Marys sucking toungue, and face. They were both sweating and breating hard from the cum they had shared. God.. Cindy said.. your cum tasts soo.. soo GOOD... I cant believe I have waited this long to try eating out another women... god.. it was increadable!!!!



Both women looked at me and told me to come snuggle up to them.. so I got in between them and we talked for a bit about how Mary had been trying to get into Cindys pants for 6 months now ( Mary is by and loved sex with both men and women. I said well now this is a night of firsts.. I have never been with 2 women at the same time before tonight... ) at which Cindy laughed because she and I had tried on two diferent occasions to do jsut that with two other friends of hers. )



Mary was stroking my cock back to full hardness and said ok steve its Cindys turn. Ok I said.. I rolled over inbetween Cindys spread legs and started out licking her pussy again. ( she REALLY loves getting her pussy eaten. ) while I was doing this Mary had popped my cock back into her mouth to help lube it back up for Cindys pussy, I flipped Cindy over onto her tummy and told her I was going to fuck her doggie stile.. ( Which I know she loves ) I placed my cock at the entrence to her pussy and slowly rocked my hips into her.. she started rocking back into me jsut as slowly. ( we have over the years developed a great sexual love.. we each knows what the other likes best..



Cindy said ok Mary.. get ontop of me and put your pussy right bove mine.... she giggled and climed up onto her back.. I leaned down a bit and started eating her as I was fucking Cindy... Mary instantly started leaking her juices out of her pussy down between the crack of her ass which dripped down into Cindys ass and pussy as well as my cock.. giving us a great lube. I fucked Cindy like that for a bit and then pulled out and puched into Marys wet pussy.. I fucked her for a few strokes, pulled out and pushed back into Cindy.. we did this a few times when.. as I pulled out of Mary and was trying to push back into Cindy while mary had moved to kiss me My cock slipped into Cindys ass... oh she bucked!!! oh god!!! ohh ohhh OHH WARN me next time before you shove it into my ass!!!! ( ANOTHER FIRST!! ) Cindy had never let me do that before!



I kept my cock in her ass for a few moments before I started fucking her ass.. ohhh.. this was bliss her ass was TIGHT!!!!



" OHH ohh GODDD!! fuck my ass.. OHH YESSSSS she hissed!!!! GOOOD, yoru cock feels SOO FUCKING BIG in my ass!!! ohhh its.. ohh ( she had started rocking back matching me stroke for stroke....)



Mary had moved off to the side and was watching me fuck her friend in the ass for the first time. See?? Mary whispered to Cindy in her ear.. I TOLD you how great a cock feels in your ass. Cindy grabed Mary and they were kissing agian.. I know.. I know baby.. I promice I WILL NEVER doubt you again....ohh god.. she moaned.. I am going to.....



CUMMMMMMMMM!!! AHHHHHHH GOD YES.. STEVE FUCK MY ASS!!! FUCK ME FUCK MY ASS POUND ME... GOODDDD its soooo good......Cindys ass clamped down on my cock and it felt like she was going to rip it off.. but then I felt something else... while Cindy was screeming for me to fuck her harder in the ass.. Mary had moved a bit to her right.. and had reached around to fondle my ass... the next theing I felt was her very wet finger probing my ass crack.. she found my ass and started shoving her finger into me... I was to far gone to protest what she was doing...when she hit my prostate... My cock jerked up and got even harder.. I let out a groan.. and Cindy said that she was about to cum.. I started fucking her faster.. Cindy said .. OHH ohh ya!!! oh god.. fuck my ass .. ohhh GOOODDDDDD IM CUMMING!! IM cumming from you fuicking my ass... OHH YAAAA!!!! and she clamped her ass around my cock as she came.. then Mary hit my prostrate again.. and the feel of that.. and Cindy clamping down.. I let out a roar screaming IMM CUMMING!!!!! and I shot the biggest load of cum right up into Cindys bowels.. which trigured another cumm from her... we collapsed onto the bed sweety and happy... mary had gotten a washcloth and lovingly cleaned us up.we napped for a while after that. I was woken up a few hors later by the two of them taking turns sucking my cock back to full hardness.... when it was hard again.. Mary mounted me and told cindy to sit on my face towards her so that they could kiss and fondle each other..Cindy happily did this.



We fucked and sucked our way through several more hours of sexual bliss before we were finally too pooped to pop ( heh) sorry I could NOT resist.)



I will tell you in the next story how the next day Cindys neighbor joined us for a 4 way that was even MORE fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment