Indulging My Sweetheart

A fantasy of how I would like to indulge the woman I love




Picture yourself waiting in my bath. Large round

jacuzzi, but not the deep poolside kind, but only

about 2-3 feet deep, smooth bottom..

Candles set around the sides, music piped in and

controlled by a remote. A large window, with thin

gauzy white curtains, and a skylight overhead to

provide warming sunshine daytime, and to allow stars

to be visible when dark descends, and all other lights

are extinguished.

The tub is full of hot, steamy water, and in filling

it, you have added a couple tablespoons of bath oil,

and a scented buble bath...the oil feels slick, and

makes delicious beads of water cling to your wet and

exposed portions.

I find you sitting deep in the bubles, your hair

casually up, with loose tendrils curling in the

humidity and some stuck to your neck or cheek or

forehead.

I can see nothing else, but as your arms are along the

tub behind you, I can imagine how your body is laid

full out, enjoying the bubles popping all over, and

that parts of you are more bouyant than others, but

still invisible under your buble-lingerie...

You sigh as I enter the room, lowering yourself a

little deeper in the water, the flickering candlelight

enhancing the flushed and red glow of your skin.

I ask how you are enjoying your reverie, and you tell

me it is great, but that you hope it will be even

better with my company. I smile, and kneel beside the

outside of the jacuzzi. I asked if you have been

enjoying the jets, and you say some, though the noise

interferes a bit with the quiet and the music. I grab

a lufa sponge, and motion for you to slide over to

allow me to rub your back. I soak it in the oily,

bubly water, and rub up and down your back, moving a

little to the sides...but the knowledge that your full

breasts lurk or bob so close by forces me to pull

back....very reluctantly.

I attach a hose with a sprayer attachment to the

faucet, and turn on the taps, adjusting the water to a

comfortable tempurature. I ask if I might be allowed

to wash your hair for you. You moan, and lie back

again for me, and hold one hand over your forehead,

tipping your head back, and shielding your eyes from

the errant drips of water as I aim the flow of warm

water over your head, stopping to set the hose down,

and rub the water into your scalp, before squirting

yet again. My hands work through your scalp and I

encourage you to relax, the shampoo in my hands making

your hair even silkier and fun to massage your scalp,

neck, forehead....I spend a good 3-4 minutes rubing

and caressing your head, and yes, I have thoughts of

using that sprayer and my fingers on another thatch of

hair, but I keep those thoughts to myself, though I am

quite distended and aroused, being here with you, as I

kneel behind you.

I ask if I may rinse, and you just moan a little more

in assent. I do not worry about your eyes this time,

but as I spray, I massage and rinse. The back wall of

the jacuzzi has a mirror in the tile, and I enjoy

watching you watch me, and I hope you enjoy watching

my arms flex as they work to knead your scalp, and

that you catch my furtive glances at your smiling face

as well.

Then, using your conditioner, I start all over again.

It makes your hair feel different, but I massage it

in, taking my time, my fingers stopping to trace along

your cheeks, jaw, neck, ears, shoulders and then back

and forth to your scalp. You feel very relaxed under

my fingers....later, I whisper, I hope you will let me

brush it out....

When I am done rinsing, I set the hose aside, and

start to massage your shoulders. I again can watch

your face, eyes closed, as I massage your neck and

shoulders, in the mirror opposite.

Stopping suddenly, I invite you to turn around, back

against the far wall, and ask you to give me your

feet. You lift them from the suds, your eyes now

directly in mine, soft and relaxed and enjoying my

pampering....

I massage each foot, working the heel of my hand into

the balls and arches of your feet, rubing up and over

your toes, caressing with fingertips the soft upper

side of your feet, and leaning, smiling at your eyes,

as I kiss and lightly lick and suck on a toe tip or

two...

You ask me to join you in the tub. "Really," I ask,

"this was supposed to be your time."

"Two makes any time spent like this much better,"

you suggest.

My own thoughts exactly, as I rise from my knees, and

you turn around, as if to give me a moment, but fully

watching in the reflection of the mirror opposite, as

I stand, and turning sideways, lift the elastic

waistband of my boxers out past my engorged length of

aroused cock, and drop them to the ground. Pretending

I don't know you are watching, I stroke my tingling

shaft a couple times, before turning, stooping, and

touching your shoulders from behind, let you know I

want to slide in behind you.

You slide forward, balling yourself up somewhat, and

as I slip in behind you, you lay back again against my

chest, your head knoodling up under my chin, your

freshly washed hair filling my senses.

We exchange small talk, water temp, you feel so good

here, and such as my hands move to caress the length

of your arms, along the outsides, your body still

entirely hidden from me by the mounds of popping,

crackling little bubles. You turn your head to kiss

me, and then, sliding out of my grasp, your smooth,

round firm ass popping to the surface behind you as

you turn over, and your hands supporting you on the

bottom, you return for more face-to-face kisses.

Floating in front of me, all for the taking...but I

resist allowing my hands to find you. But, as the

kisses linger and grow in ardor, my hands relent, and

I lift them, palms upturned and open, to find your

sexy breasts, bouyant while they press against your

chest, from underneath you, full and so devastatingly

inviting....I feel your purr as we kiss, and despite

the water's effect, your effort to press down into my

hands...you move your body so that you can start to

rub your pelvis along one of my shins, then my knee,

pressing down, and I return the press, lifting my knee

somewhat....hump me baby. Make it feel good.

I release my attention to your breasts and grasp your

hips, moving your whole body, so light in the water,

forward and back on me, my tongue moving in and out of

your mouth, while your pelvis moves over my thick leg.

Then, I push you back further, separating us, and you

smile, and kiss my nose, which you can still reach,

and then you laugh and scoop some bubles on to an

forefinger and swipe it onto my nose. I turn you, and

pull you back to me, and you reach behind you to

stroke and press my hard cock up against my stomach,

feeling it pres against your back, as you settle where

I am seemingly leading you. I lift you again, sliding

my legs together, and hooking my feet inside your

ankles. Reaching behind me with a free hand, I hit

the button to turn the jets on to their lowest

setting. Then, with one toe, I reach in front of us

and adjust the aim of the jet directly opposite of us.

Then, baby, I whisper, "always wanted to do this..." I

grasp your ankles with my feet, pulling your legs

apart, and moving us forward across the tub a bit, I

try to aim the jet at your throbing sex. As I am

maneuvering, an opportunity for more fun presents

itself. I feel a jet coming from the bottom under my

thigh, and readjusting my body, and the jet across

from us, I aim two jets at your body, clear,

invisible, unrelenting jets, small columns or shafts

of vibrating water, pulsing, moving against you,

caressing....mmmm, baby, can feel some of that one

under us on my balls and behind....feels so good.

Using my fingers now, just hovering near your tummy, I

check the aim of the throbing shafts of water...

hoping that one is sliding between my fingers as I

open your labia, and that the other is throbing right

under you, against your very bottom. Moving a bit, I

wonder if having it throb over your ass feels good,

anywhere as good as I hope it does over your vagina

opening....like that baby? Feel good? I don't recall

if I vocalize it.....your hands reach high and circle

my neck, I can watch your face, your head and your

shoulders as you start to move yourself now over this

double teasing by pulsing, vibrating shafts of

water...your body moves so sexily....I love to watch

your face, your shoulders emerging from the water now

as you arch and dance before the twin jets....I love

you baby, love to watch your sensuousness....

"Touch me, Chase," you murmer, your body arching,

being carried away, my finger holding your open, and

one hand moving now to grasp or frame the beginning

swellings of your breasts....the way your hips are

grinding and moving, my cock is really enjoying it,

pressed against your moving backside...

Damn baby, this is so hot....watching you, wondering

what you are thinking, wanting, needing, and all the

lurid thoughts rushing through your head....wish I

could fuck you, slide into you, and have that bottom

jet caressing my balls and sensitive area behind my

balls while the other jet and my fingers combine to

stimulate your clit, your tits and nipples....

"Turn it up, baby," you groan, and I release a breast

momentarily to reach behind me, and hit the control

switch, increasing the power of the jets. I love it

that you will let me serve you, please you, that you

vocalize your wants and desires to me without

reserve...

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhhh" you whimper, and I tell you

you are so sexy, that I am so excited behind you, and

that you should open your eyes and watch yourself cum

in the mirror. You slow down, opening your rich eyes,

and look at yourself, shyly, your lips being chewed

gently by your teeth, and then broadening your smile,

you start fucking the water jets again, licking your

lips and talking back to me, telling me it feels so

good, so unimaginably good, perhaps even going so far

to tell me that it feels like you are being double

teamed, my cock and some lassie's tongue working you

over at the same time.

I can't stand it anymore, and I do as I wished

earlier. I lift your hips, you moan disappointedly, I

slide under you, and imaple you on me, to your squeals

of delight, moving myself forward over that jet, and

settling you back and adjusting ourselves to continue

the forward jet's ministrations to your pussy....

"Oh Chase," you reassure me, "you fill me so much, it

feels so goooooooooood!!!"

Then I settle back, holding off, glad to feel your

pussy muscles working me over as you work yourself up,

and my hands return to cupping, caressing and stroking

your breasts and nipples, still under the suds, but

slick, warm, soft and full in my hands...

I want to watch you, feel you, make you and experience

your cum.....

Your thrashing becomes more frantic, frenzied...your

vocalizations thrilling and making my balls bulge with

boiling cum....While I intended to hold back, your

shouts and urgent enticements soon have me on the edge

of passion and pleasure, "Shoot it in me, let me feel

it, fill me, Chase, I will do anything next, give it

to me..."

All the lurid thoughts of wanting to taste, hold, see

and touch your body have gone, with pure pleasure

welling up in me, cum seething through my cock, as you

grind and bounce and slither back on me, taking all of

me, your hands clasped behind my head, wrenching my

head forward, as you arch and press on my, your hips

quivering and rutting side to side, and as I feel you

tense and shudder, my own eruption is out-of-control,

and I feel heat and pleasure and tingling and the

whoosh of my roiling cum, shooting, cascading bursting

forth into your clenched and throbing core....

"Ah, oh oh oh", my own hips now lifting....more

spurts, "oh baby, baby baby, oh yessssssss"

As we settle, subside, breathing hard, panting, and

our eyes open and we laugh, looking at each other in

the mirror, smiling, water having splashed out of the

tub over the stone tile floor....you turn,

disengaging, and offer me again your delicious

mouth...

I am hoping htere is more to come....your hands

stroking me under the water, bringing me back to life,

you teasing me, arching back against the tub, your

breasts finally exposed, you flopping and rubing my

filling and rising cock between them, over them,

blowing kisses, teasing me with your mouth, or on your

knees, your ass above the bubles, while my hands

plays with your pussy, and your breasts fill my hands,

the mirror beside us, and the water making everything

slicker, hotter, lighter and adding a new dimension...

rinsing yourself, and sitting on the edge, hands back

on the edges, while I eat your soft and wet pussy,

until you sit facing me, your tits level with my

mouth, and you ride me yet again....

Then, to the bedroom, to your vanity, where, standing

behind you and watching your face in the mirror, I can

brush your hair til dry, stooping to lick and kiss

beads of water from your back and shoulders. I would

love watching you applying and touching up your

make-up, your delicate fingers doing their work, your

eyes critically checking the results, adding something

here, a touch more there. Then you lean back against

me, satisfied, and while I stand back, my brushing

done, I watch your breasts lift under whatever sheath

you have donned, as you slide your hands under your

hair behind your neck to fasten the clasp to a long

dangling necklace that plays in your cleavage, so

sexy...finishing perhaps with some small studs in your

ears, or swapping them for some sexy hoops.

Taking your hand, I lead you to stand, and turning to

you, I see you and not a reflection. A light kiss, an

brace, and I lead you to the bed. I lie you down,

letting you adjust the pillows, and removing what you

have worn for warmth. I start at your feet, applying

scented and edible oil warmed over a candle, and

massage your body. I move up your legs, leaning over

to kiss your calves, the inside of your knees, and

your thighs, perhaps lightly humming, or recounting

how exciting it has been luring you here. I work over

your ass, teasingly allowing liberal amounts to spill

from my fingers, and to slip and crawl down your crack

and between your legs.

Perhaps I exclaim at my clumsiness, and follow with

fingers or tongue....Perhaps you close your legs to

me, enjoying the teasing, tickling crawl of the

rivulet of oil, insisting I finish what I have

started, and my hands and attention continue up your

back, kneading, rubing, massaging.

I cannot keep my hands totally under control, and soon

they are moving wider, again a bit of oil allowed to

lead me, gravity and attraction, and my fingers are

following drips of oil that lead me to the sides of

your pressed breasts at your sides, furtive swipes

with my fingers. Lowering myself, you feel my hard,

heated cock sawing lightly over your shiny and slick

ass, the crevass of your ass a welcoming cradle as I

move slowly over you, trying

to keep my concentration focused through my hands,

rubing your muscles and back gently, but firmly

stimulating you through your back. As my hands work

over the trapezius muscles from your neck and

shoulders, the grinding of my steely shaft on your

backside is more insistent, pressing your own

throbing pelvis more firmly against the bed, and the

hint of rhythm in my hips' movement is an avoidable

language to both our minds.

Finally, your own resistence is at an end, and you

roll over, grasping my bloated cock again, and invite

me to mount you, to do whatever, my oil coated cock

shiny and hard in your hands, between your breasts, or

led to your pussy, where you invite me with no

uncertain terms to fuck you till my sexual brains are

satisfied, enthralled, and I can cum no more, your own

body enjoying repeated orgasms, starting soon after my

shaft slides in and as the friction of our joint

carnal dance consumes us ...and after I pull a sheet up


guide for adultfinder portugal


to cover us, we then doze, for awhile, bodies

pressed and intertwined,.....

Did I forget about dinner and treating you to a nice

night out, or is this ok?




No comments:

Post a Comment