I Surprised My Daddy

A short story dedicated to a sexy mber here at Lushstories.



I Surprised My Daddy


By Reeb I love my daddy as much now as I always have. He is almost six feet tall and is 37 years old. He has a great build, handsome, rugged face with gorgeous blue eyes, dark hair and his name is Rob. I call him Robie when I don’t call him daddy. My name is Martyna, Tyna for short and I’m 18 years old. I’m about 5 feet 6 inches tall, rather thin, wavy shoulder length blonde hair like mom, with blue eyes like my daddy. My breasts are a small C cup, I have a nice tan, long sexy legs and I have a pert little buble butt that daddy loves to look at. I’ve had the hots for my daddy for quite a while now. I’ve tried so many things to try to tease and arouse him. I wear skimpy little panties and bras when moms not around. He usually tells me to get some clothes on but I can feel his eyes devouring every inch of my body. I’ve noticed lately that he tends to get rather hard when he sees me dressed that way. I can’t help it as I love my daddy and I want to make him feel good. I like to compliment him on his looks all the time. I just think he’s so damn sexy and good looking. A few nights ago, mom wasn’t home and I was taking a shower. I purposely left the door open slightly so daddy could see me if he wanted to. Our shower stall doors are clear at the top so you can see out but they’re fogged at the bottom so you can only see a fuzzy silhouette of the person in the shower from the neck down. Even still, you can get a very good idea of what you’re looking at in the shower. As I caressed my breasts with my soapy hands, running them down my sides and across my tight belly, I saw Robie in the doorway out of the corner of my eye. Daddy was in the darkness but I could tell he was rubing his hard cock in the front of his pants. My pussy tingled as my juices began to flow. I decided to give daddy a little show so I took my time caressing every inch of my body with my soapy hands. I cupped my breasts and tweaked my hard nipples between my lathered fingers. I turned and pressed my firm little butt cheeks against the shower stall glass. Daddy could now see my sexy little butt perfectly. I thought I heard him moan slightly. He must have cum in his shorts as when I turned around, he was gone. My face was flushed red as I was so turned on and hot for my daddy, I began caressing my pussy lips all over, running my fingers up and down. I jammed two fingers deep inside while I rubed my clit hard in circular motions with my other hand. Within seconds I was starting to cum so hard, my body shook all over. “Ahhhhh yesssss daddy!” I moaned out softly as my orgasm flooded erotic sensations throughout my excited body. Days went by as I felt this sexual tension, excitement building between my daddy and me. He dared not touch me but I could always feel his eyes undressing me every chance he got and of course I gave him plenty to fantasize about. One weekend mom had gone out of town to visit relatives, leaving daddy and I at home alone together for a few days. Night came we were down stairs watching TV. I was wearing a sexy little white tank top, no bra, tight blue shorts and a pair of white laced bikini panties. My shorts were so short, my sexy little butt flesh was barely covered. Daddy and I watched TV for a couple of hours. I was moving all about the living room, teasing him and driving him mad with lust for his little daughter. Daddy was in his chair and I moved about the couch, giving him several good views of my long legs and my sexy sweet ass. I heard him draw in a sharp breath of air when I moved to the floor, knelt down and laid on the floor on my belly, my legs in the air. I felt him watching me as I moved thighs in and out, giving him looks at my pussy mound each time I spread my legs. “Tyna honey, I’m going upstairs to bed. Good night baby.” He struggled to get up as he rose from his chair. As I turned to look at him, my eyes never got past his crotch. He was rock hard as I could see the thick outline of my daddy’s huge cock. His cock looked huge to my young teenage eyes. My pussy moistened as I stared at his throbing mber as he turned and walked to the stairs. As I heard him enter his bedroom, I sat up and leaned back against the couch. My right hand moved inside my shorts, under the elastic band of my panties, down to my soaking wet pussy. I teased my clit softly as my minds eye envisioned my daddy’s hard thick cock again. He was so big, so hard and all because of me. Suddenly, I heard a bump on the floor upstairs. I began to slowly climb the stairs, my knees weak with sexual excitement, not knowing what I was going to see. As I reached the top of the stairs, I could see light at the end of the hall where my parent’s bedroom was located. Quietly, I snuck down the hall until I reached daddy’s bedroom door. As I looked inside, I felt my face flush red and my heart start to pound. Daddy was sitting on the bed naked, his right hand slowly stroking his huge shaft and his left hand holding a picture, a picture of me. I watched as his hand gripped his huge cock and moved real slow up and down its full length. His cock head was huge, purple filled with blood as he pumped his swollen meat. His eyes were locked on the photo of me as he moaned softly. My pussy juices were flooding now. I was so excited my knees were shaking. Suddenly as if in a trance I moved into his room, pulling my top over my head revealing my full firm breasts, nipples hard and erect. I peeled my shorts, panties and all down my legs and kicked them off. I was standing there completely naked in front of my gorgeous daddy. He stopped in mid stroke as he watched me enter the room. His mouth was wide open as he watched me my remove all my clothes and walk over to his bed. I knelt down between his legs, moved his hand away from his cock and replaced with mine. “Here Robie, let me help you with that.” I said softly. All he could do was watch, opened eyed and moan as my small hand gripped his thick hard cock, I stroked him up and down slowly as I leaned forward and flicked my tongue over the head, lapping up a small amount of pre-cum, tasting his saltiness. My pussy was on fire as I reached down with my free hand and played with my erect clit while I licked my daddy’s cock head. “Ohhh my god Tyna…………..” daddy moaned out. My tongued circled his huge cock head, licking the sensitive underside of his thick shaft. I cupped the side of his shaft with my soft red lips and slid up and down his length, bringing another moan from his lips. As I slid up the side of his huge cock, I looked up into his excited eyes as I parted my soft lips and his cock head glided into my mouth. I held his head inside my mouth and swirled my tongue slowly around it as I watched my daddy’s every reaction. His eyes rolled back in his head as he leaned back on the bed, still watching his sexy little daughter suck his thick cock. His movement forced a bit more of his cock into my hot mouth. Still looking up at him, our eyes locked together, I sucked his whole seven inches deep into my mouth as my throat opened up to take him all the way in. “Ummmmmmmmmm yessssss baby. Oh god, your mother has never done that for me.” He moaned out as I proudly sucked his thick cock. I started to slowly pull off his shafted, my tongue thrashing about from side to side, my head pivoting side to side creating all kinds of new sexual sensations for my daddy. Up and down, side to side, I sucked my daddy’s cock in a sexual frenzy until he could take it anymore. He pulled me off his thick cock and up on top of him. I straddled him and positioned his hard cock at the opening to my wet pussy. His hands were roughly cupping my breasts and rubing my hard nipples. I grabed his cock and guided him to my entrance. In one slow movement, I lowered myself onto his cock. Daddy’s thick shaft stretched me open and glided into my tight wet pussy. He moaned again as I sat down on him, his thick cock buried deep inside me. I leaned forward and our lips met our first kiss as lovers. Our lips parted and our tongues danced and chased each other. It was such a passionate kiss, one as lovers, not father and daughter. As my hard nipples burned into his chest, my pussy gripped and pulled on his thick shaft, I was filled so nicely. My daddy’s cock was the perfect fit for my tight little teenage pussy. I started riding daddy’s cock for all my worth. I wanted to be the best fuck he ever had in his life, better than mom ever was. Up and down the length of daddy’s cock, my hips worked him over good. His hand reached down and cupped my butt flesh, pulling me harder into him, driving his cock deeper on each thrust. I could feel my orgasm building on each downward thrust. Deeper and deeper, harder and harder he pushed into me. After a few minutes of that, he rolled me onto my back and began to drive his huge cock hard and deep inside me. With my legs wrapped loosely around his back, he slowly and firmly ground his cock deep inside my hot wet pussy. Daddy would angle his big cock to the side and send a new sensation of sexual electricity throughout my body. We fucked liked this for over 10 minutes as he brought me close to orgasm numerous times. My body was shaking all over as my daddy continued to drive his thick meat deep inside me. I pushed my hips up hard to meet his every downward thrust. My little butt twisted from side to side as I wanted him to rber this fuck forever. As daddy picked up the tempo, I could sense he was getting close to cumming. My orgasm was getting closer by the second too. By now, daddy was pile driving his cock hard into my pussy. I started to feel the intense sensations from deep inside, suddenly my orgasm burst into my being, driving me wild as extreme sexual pleasure flooded my teenage body. “Ohhhhh fuck yes, daddy I’m cumming…………..” I screamed out. As my body shuddered over and over, my daddy finally drove his cock hard and deep inside me. He shuddered as I felt his cock shooting his white hot seed inside me. Three or four huge spurts of his hot cum deep inside my soaking wet pussy as our juices mingled together. “Oh yes baby!” he groaned as he came inside me. We laid there in each others arms for a few minutes as we regained our composure. What surprised me was that daddy’s cock was still hard. He began slowly sliding in and out of me as we started to fuck some more. Daddy and I spend the rest of the night fucking in every position possible. It was the best night of sex every in my life and even to this day. God, I love my daddy, my sexy loving Robie!


hottest adultfinder portugal


No comments:

Post a Comment