Teasing My Uncle

Working for low pay just for kicks



It was a rainy fall day and I am at my uncle’s shop helping him clean cars. He is my aunts’ second husband and is a bit of a drunk. He is in his 60’s and I am a 20year old guy that still lives at home. I’m somewhat spoiled and have been sent to my uncle by my dad to be put to work so as to keep out of trouble. I like my uncle because he is always making fun of my dad. My uncle in his day was a bit of a gigolo and he likes to tell me of his conquest with the ladies. I have heard some fantastic stories from him about his sexual romps. What he does not know is that while he is telling me these stories I am fantasizing that I am the girl.



He is a skinny guy with what appears to be a hair piece and he is always drunker than a fart but he is sexy to me and I have set out to conquer the hammer in his pants. I know this may seem wrong to some but I have a thing for him and I know from the way he talks that he likes to fuck still. I am sure he hasn’t had it in a while so I plan to take advantage of that. If he has a bit of interest in me I want to know! So here I go on this rainy fall day with my mission of making my uncle make a move on me.


registration adultfriendfinder mauritius


I showed up to work at 8am just like he asked and I brought him a small black coffee and a plain donut. He is late as usual and probably only has 20 bucks in his pocket after going out drinking with my aunt last night. It was a bit of joke after working all day buffing paint and scrubing carpets to have him just buy me lunch and give me twenty dollars, but I planed on getting him to bite on what I was serving up to him everyday! ME.



So this day in particular I am writing about it because it finally happened and I will say this that my uncle was stronger willed than I ever thought. Since last spring I had been coming to work wearing tight jeans that made my ass look hot, and tight t-shirt and loose fitting sneakers with no socks. Needless to say I never wear underwear and my shaved cock and balls were always on display as my jeans were so tight. So anyway here he is pulling in and as he walks through the door he tripped over a bottle of wax that had been delivered that I had not put away yet. As he always would, he bellowed I am not paying you to stand around come put this shit away. I would go and walk up to him and say good morning in a sweet voice and he would grumble and walk away and sit in his chair eating the donut and coffee I brought him.



To try and break the mood he was in I asked him what we were going to do today and he said if I can get through the morning with out talking about what a cheap fuck your father is it will be a miracle. You see my aunt and uncle would drink like fish all night according to my dad and then want to split the bill 50/50 and if it didn’t go down just that way my uncle would bitch all day to me about it. Strangely enough I liked my uncle because he was loud and bossy and found his dominant tone to be quite a turn on. I knew I could make him happy! Today like everyday he had on a pair of polyester slacks and a satin dress shirt. I have studied his crotch and have figured he wore either boxer or no underwear, and I aimed to find out which it was.



He went outside into the rain and pulled up a car and honked for me to open the big overhead door and drove it inside then exited the car. He directed me to work on the inside cleaning the windows and the carpets, and said he would buff the outside. So I got my chemical bottles and towels and jumped inside and began to go to work.



Now with him buffing away I would move in ways as to almost pose for him, knowing he might be looking into the window.



I would ask for him to tell me stories he had told many times already and I would do my best to move to the story as he was telling them. I have always got really turned on by doing this but turning myself on has always been quite easy being that I’m just that way. I could get turned on if the wind hit me just rite.



But this time after one of his stories as I got out of the car I noticed he had big old hard on that you couldn’t hide with a derby as he would say. I was trying to contain my excitement as I quickly slid out of the cars doorway. I walked up to him and looked into his eyes, and as I continued to walk by him bumped into his big pop tent and winked and smiled. As I got to the back of the car I began to clean the back window but purposely dropped my towel and bent over in front of him giving a close up look at my ass, and if he could see with his glasses off the hole I had cut in my jeans just above my right rear pocket exposing a small patch of my smooth taut butt cheek which was peeking through. I was not playing fair I knew this, and as I stood up and turned to go by him again and brush against him once more he grabed my wrist and spoke in a low angry tone saying “I know what you are trying to do and you should be careful what you wish for”



That’s when I reached for his cock and clutched onto his erection and said I want this with a boyish smirk! It was fucking hot in here now I could feel my face flush while I licked my lips then swallowed hard waiting for his reply! I was not sure what would happen next and was half expecting him to turn away or slap me but he did neither. That’s when I dropped to my knees and began to unzip his fly with my now jittery young hands. With his fly now down his manhood sprang out. I was now eye to eye with his old purple headed monster. I put it in my mouth as fast as I could savoring my victory, and his sighing was enough for me to relax and get to know what I had been wondering about for all this time.



This guy was a brute! The thickness is what surprised me as I sucked on his stiffening cock. I pushed down onto it as far as I could feel his cock hitting the back of my throat. After just a minute of sucking I was beginning to taste his pre cum. I didn’t want to have him cum so soon as I wanted his cum to coat my innards in the worst way imaginable. So I stood up and went to kiss him on his lips and he turned his head so I kissed him on his cheek and whispered its ok I want this. Not sure if someone might come to the door I motioned to him by tugging on his shirt to go to the office which was out back. What a site! My uncle with his cock sticking out of his fly, while accompanying his 40 or so year younger nephew to his dingy office. Once inside his office I quickly undid my pants and kicked off my sneakers pulling my jeans off, and then taking his pants down. He made a comment about my shaved cock being as small as my dads according to my aunt and it made me so hot to fuck him that I was loosing control. God you wouldn’t believe what his rough ways do to me. So hot for him now I pushed him onto the old dusty leather sofa behind him and straddled him. I was now breathing so heavy it almost seemed as if I was panting. I could feel my heart pounding inside my chest as the excitement of fucking my uncle was finally happening.



His stiff cock was bobing under me and would poke against my butt as it twitched. I spat onto my right palm and reached back grabing his manhood and began to stroke. I slowly eased back onto his hard on and he and I both let out a big exhale as I felt him pass his thick cock up into my wanting love hole. AHHH! It was such a mixed up moment that I found myself shaking. My legs were literally shaking as I fought to get all of his thick cock inside me. I rocked back and forth pushing my bare chest into his face as our moans became one and soon his hands reached between us to fondle my cock. Once again I leaned over to kiss him and put my mouth over his and we began a long passionate kiss. His scruffy whiskers were like sand paper on my soft hairless cheeks. We were rocking in unison forgetting about everything but this moment and soon his nimble hands had my cock jerking out of control and sending cum onto the front of his shirt and I collapsed for a moment in his arms. Realizing the moment I sat up strait and began to bounce gently on his cock hoping he would be able to cum after a good long fuck, not wanting this moment not to end to soon. I was now gliding up and down the full length of his shaft and was gazing on his face watching as his eyes were closed tight and his mouth was open and he was moaning with enjoyment. I pushed onto him harder with every downward movement and felt his cock pushing into the deepest parts of my bowels. I reached around to play with his balls and began to jiggle them. They were tight and I knew he must be close to cumming. It appeared that my ride was nearing an end. His moans of ecstasy were getting louder and closer together and his wrinkly scruffy face was now changing with every ball slapping thrust against my ass. He seemed to be almost possessed his veins in his forehead bulged and we were both now dripping sweat. He began to swear under his breath, and then he began in the deep voice that he sometimes used when he gets really gets mad saying I was his fucking whore and that all I would ever be good at was being a slut and a wench. I was now getting so hot I began squeezing his balls saying cum you old fuck cum in me now! He was now bucking like a bronco and I was now just holding on for dear life. When all the sudden he grabed both my ass check and slammed his cock tight against me and unloaded his seed deep inside of me while once again calling me his bitch whore. Take that he muttered as he went limp under me. His 60 something year old body was now wilting under my sweat soaked and cum filled ass and he looking tired, I knew my uncle was spent. I finally got what I wanted. Collapsing into his arms with him still inside me, I began to chuckle nervously, and soon with much relief he began to chuckle also. While saying that if my dad could only see us now. I mistakenly joked saying that my performance had to be worth more than 20 dollars. While still panting my uncle says “whores don’t work for money now gets to work bitch we have cars to clean.” “Thanksgivings have been interesting ever since”




No comments:

Post a Comment