Making Of a Slut

Submissive slut pleases her man


I love for my woman to be a slut while in the bedroom or if we are in a sexual situation.

I’m into fucking, not making love. I have found some women love to be a whore in the bedroom and treated as such, no matter what their true lifestyle (in fact many of them are the farthest thing from being a true slut in their life). These are the women that I’m attracted to sexually and enjoy being with to fuck. The problem is that there are a lot of women who have never been treated and fucked this way and don’t know that they enjoy/want being a whore. You have to bring it out in them. This is a private activity and in public I treat them with respect. And of course there are some that don’t want anything to do with being nasty in the bedroom. This is another story of me making a woman my slut!

I grew up in a small town in the Deep South and this is prime territory for finding women that enjoy being sluts. All their life they are taught and trained to be a perfect lady in every aspect of their life. It was/is an image that had to be maintained at all costs and no matter what! Women were supposed to be virgins until they married and it was the image that had to be maintained. This led to a lot of suppressed sexuality and urges that were just waiting to be brought out with the right person and situation. It amazing how many girls I dated growing up that acted like virgins but weren’t anywhere close to being one.

This is a story of a childhood neighbor and friend of the family, named Mona. She was my age and we attended the same school and church. She was also the best friend of a female first cousin of mine that was also the same age. As a kid Mona was always around the house with my cousin. While growing up we did not date or run in the same circles but were always around each other at school or church. Mona ran with a much calmer crowd than I did and she was a virgin until she got married for the first time when she was 20 and was married for 10 years. After that marriage she met her University professor and got married again and this time for 18 years. When she got in her late 40’s and was single and really free for the first time she had been with very few men in her life.

Over the years I went back to my High School Reunions several times (10th, 20th, and 25th) and would run into my 1st cousin and her husband (it was a different one each time) and she would always be hanging out with her best friend growing up, Mona and her husband, who was a professor at a local University.

Mona was one of those women that as the years passed she became more attractive. I thought she was a more attractive woman when in her 50’s than when in her 20’s. It was a fairly large graduating class (300+) and I don’t know that I would have looked up or hung out with Mona except for my cousin. Even though she was married, as the years passed and I thought she was becoming more attractive, I let her know how attractive I found her to be. It was my experience with married women (and I have had lots of experience) that even if not interested the married women would rber and appreciate attention from a reasonably attractive eligible bachelor.



As it turns out she did rber the compliments I had given her at past reunions and was hoping to meet up with me at our next reunion which was the 30 year get-together. She was now divorced for several years but had a supposedly exclusive relationship on the Gulf Coast where she lives but came to the reunion in our home town without her boyfriend which I found out later was planned. These reunions would start on Friday and run throughout the weekend with planned activities for Friday night (greet & meet cocktail party), Saturday afternoon (picnic/bq) and Saturday night (dinner and dance). Whenever I went home whether just to visit family or for something like this I would always stay at a hotel/motel. My 1st cousin, Donna (who was also divorced again) and Mona had come into town for the Reunion and were staying at Mona’s mothers for the weekend.

Friday night late/early Saturday morning we (Donna, Mona, & I wound up back at my hotel room to continue partying after the get-together for the Reunion which had moved to a night club afterwards. After smoking a joint with Lynn (Mona doesn’t smoke grass, she works for large company and they drug test) and before I took them to Mona’s mothers, I had Mona in the bathroom making out while Lynn was in the bedroom. I had her sitting on the bathroom counter with me standing between her legs. She was wearing a dress which buttoned up the front from the bottom of the dress to her neck. While making out and rubing her breasts I unbuttoned her dress from top to bottom. I undid her bra to have full access to those wonderful titties of hers.

They weren’t huge but very nice with very little sag for an almost 50 year old woman and had wonderful perky nipples which were very very sensitive. I then removed her lacy bikini panties, got on my knees on the bathroom floor and ate her pussy until she had two very intense climaxes and collapsed on the counter. After she recovered I pulled her to the edge of the counter and tried to put my long hard cock into her wet hot dripping pussy. She freaked out saying she couldn’t do that to her boyfriend, jumped up, hooked up her bra, put her panties back on, buttoned her dress and walked out of the bathroom. With me standing there with my dick hard and sticking out of my pants, her saying that I needed to take her to her mother’s. You can imagine how pissed I was but being the true southern gentleman; I tucked it in, zipped up, and went back to the bedroom to take them home. It turned out that Lynn had gone to sleep on the bed with her dress up almost around her waist, wearing no panties, and with a shaved pussy. What a sight that was for a horny guy like me, who had just been prick teased. We couldn’t wake her up, it turned out she was more passed out than asleep. We left her asleep in my bed and took Mona home. All they way to her mother’s she is explaining that she just had too much to drink and things just got out of hand. I didn’t buy into it but didn’t argue with her, just took her home. Told her I would bring Lynn home the next morning but would see her at the picnic that afternoon. I was cool and distant by then and it bothered her. I think she thought we were still in high school and cock teasing was cool and expected but when she could tell that I was moving on to greener pastures it bothered her. I headed back to my room where my cousin was passed out and not wearing any panties. My cousin Lynn and I are another story another time but you know that we southern boys figured 1st cousins were fair game.

The next afternoon at the picnic, Mona keeping trying to hang out with me but I wouldn’t have anything to do with it. It wasn’t that I was rude but before long I would wonder off and join someone else and not come back to the group she was hanging out with. Over several hours this happen quite a few times and she got the message and didn’t like it. She eventually asked if we could go off somewhere alone and talk for a few minutes. There really wasn’t anywhere to go without looking like quarrelling lovers. So we took one of those boats that you peddle out on the lake to talk. After lots peddling and talking I told her that the fact I didn’t get any pussy was not the problem but for her to act like I had taken advantage of her being drunk had pissed me off. I very vividly described how much she had enjoyed what we did. If she had just admitted how much she enjoyed it and how much she wanted to do it; it would not have been a problem. She changed her tune and started talking about how she had never had her pussy eaten that good and she thought it had scared her and she had over reacted. She then started telling me what she was thinking and feeling while I worked her body the night before. It all had to do with my dick, she had wished she had stroked it, sucked it, and let me stick it into her over stimulated pussy. She said that it wouldn’t have been fair to her boyfriend to have let me fuck her but she wished that she had gotten to know my cock better. I told her that could be rectified and pulled my dick out of the loose leg opening of my shorts so that she could see it and think about it. She reached down and started stroking my cock and it grew to its full glory. She kept looking around trying to figure out how visible we were. I told her not to do me like last night and she said she wouldn’t. I unzipped my shorts and pulled out my cock instead of having it stuck out the leg of my shorts and reached over and started rubing her pussy through her shorts. I told her to put her head in my lap and suck my cock, I didn’t care if anyone could see us or not I needed my dick sucked and told her so. She went down on me and started worshiping my cock with her mouth, lips and tongue. After bringing me to the verge of cumming several times, she looked up and me with this pleading look and said that she didn’t swallow! I told her BullShit! I didn’t care if she swallowed or not but I was cumming so just keep sucking. She took commands very well as I was finding out and kept sucking until I exploded. When I started to cum, I pulled it out and jacked it off on her face. My white thick creamy spunk was in her hair, on her eye lids, and all over her face. I loved it and it turns out she did to; it looked and felt so nasty. She sat up, with my sperm all over her face, and had this dazed but satisfied look on her face.

After we recovered, put ourselves back together, and cleaned up, we started to peddle back to shore and our former school mates for a few more hours of conversation and catching up with everyone’s life. It seemed like we got a few strange looks from some of the others but it didn’t faze us at all. About 5:00PM everyone started heading home or wherever they were staying to get ready for the evenings activities.

That night’s get-together was very nice with lots of drinking and dancing. I danced with Mona several times and sat with her and talked a few times but did not spend my time exclusively with her which bothered her. She finally asked why and I told her I was a grown man with an active and fulfilling sex life and didn’t need a sexual relationship that was limited to oral sex no matter how much I enjoyed eating her pussy and having my cocked sucked. She asked me to be patient with her and she would go home after the reunion and break-up with her boyfriend and then she would be mine to do whatever I wanted. That’s when I told her not to do that because of me. If you want to break-up, break-up but not because of me. I was not getting into an exclusive relationship and didn’t want to be her excuse. I enjoyed my single life style and would not give it up and all I wanted was periodic get togethers for fun and sex, nothing serious. This pissed her off and she stormed off cussing me as an uncaring asshole. I spent the rest of the evening ignoring her and having a good time with others. I didn’t get back to my hotel room until very late and my plans were to sleep in the next morning and then head back to South Florida where I lived that Sunday afternoon. When I walked into my room the message light on the phone was blinking. When I checked, I found that she had left me a message not to go back without seeing her again and please call whenever I got in no matter how late. I called her and she wanted to come over right then but was still being coy and wouldn’t say that she was coming over to fuck me. It was 4:00 in the morning and I very bluntly told her I wanted a sure thing not more foreplay. I told her that if she came over; that I wanted her naked and ready to fuck. I was being very direct, controlling, and demanding which seemed to turn her on which just made me even worse. I demanded that she get naked and drive over with only some type of cover up to keep her from being arrested. When she knocked on my door I wanted to be able to look out my peek hole and see her standing there completely naked. By then, even though I had never had my cock in her pussy, she was mine to do with as I pleased. I told her that when she got there I was going to fuck and eat every hole she has and fill each one with my cum. I told her I was going to send her back to her boyfriend with her pussy rode hard and put away wet. By then she was all for it and said she would be there in 30 minutes.

Shortly thereafter there was a knock and when I looked out the peep hole there she was standing out there completely naked holding a raincoat. I had taken a quick shower and never got dressed, so when I opened the door I was naked and she was naked. I knew she was mine to do with as I wanted and what I wanted was a whore and I proceeded to make her my whore.

I made her drop to her knees right there in the threshold of the doorway to suck my cock which she enthusiastically did like a $50 hooker. Before we fell asleep in exhaustion I had fucked her mouth, asshole and pussy and filled each with my spunk. She went crazy when I filled her pussy full of my cum then dropped between her legs and ate my spunk out of her pussy. She had never been fucked in the ass but once we got it in, she really loved it and I couldn’t fuck her hard enough or slap her ass hard enough while slamming my dick into her asshole. I made her hold her titties together while I fucked them and came all over her face. She loved acting the slut, she loved it when I made her tell me she was my slut, she creamed when I told her that I was gong to share her with my buddies in Florida, and we made plans to get together as often as possible to fuck and suck.

For almost three years Mona and I would get together about every two or three months. She would either fly into South Florida for a weekend or I would fly into New Orleans, rent a car, and drive over to the Gulf Coast for a long weekend. If I thought I had made Mona my slut, I sold myself short because I took her to levels of slutiness that I never imagined that I could get her too. Shortly after my first time with Mona, she broke up with her and started dating. This was not at my request because it added a level of nastiness to know that she was my whore and someone else’s girlfriend. During this period she found that she loved dating young men in their late 20’s or early 30’s. The first time she came down to see me, I broke out my Polaroid which was BD (before digital) camera to take a few naked pictures of her and she freaked out and wouldn’t let me. By the next trip she was eagerly posing and asking if I wanted to take pictures which of course I did. In the two or three years we were seeing each other I must have taken over a 1, 000 pictures and made several videos of us fucking. I took pictures holding the camera of her fucking herself with a huge black dildo, of her bent over the end of my sofa and my dick stuck in her pussy and then her ass, of her after I had cum on her face or tits or ass, her sucking my dick and looking at the camera. Then I would set the camera up on its timer and take pictures of her sitting on my cock, on her knees sucking my cock, with her legs up in the air and me eating her pussy, and with her legs bent behind her ears and me fucking her pussy hard. She loved toys and each time she came down we would go to the sex shop and buy new dildos and vibrators. She loved to pose with dildos in her pussy or ass. She loved to put on sexy lingerie and pose in model’s poses for me and the camera. She knew that I shared the pictures and videos with my buddies which turned her on. To know that these horny old men were looking at sexy, slutty, and nasty pictures of her got her very excited. After she would leave, the next time we talked she wanted to know what they had to say. She would play with her pussy on the phone as I would tell her what they said and what they would like to do to her.

Each year in July she would fly into Key West with her brother and his wife for a 4 or 5 day vacation. Her brother and sister-in-law were very nice people but a typical married couple who had been together over 25 years. They weren’t prudes at all but Mona could not be her true slut in front of them. I would drive down and meet up with them to party and to have and be with Mona. When we met in Key West we stayed in a bed & breakfast of about six units. The accommodations were built around the small pool and like most adult B&B’s in Key West are clothing optional. She was very conservative as far as being nude when her brother and sister-in-law were around. About midnight after her brother and wife had gone to bed we would go to the pool to swim, drink, suck and fuck. She would start off topless and after a few drinks we would get in the pool. It wouldn’t be long before she had her hand in my trunks and my dick hard or have me sitting on the edge of the pool with her in-between my legs sucking my cock. While in the pool, I would pull her bottoms to the side and slip my cock out of my shorts into her hot horny pussy. You wouldn’t believe the number of times we would be in the pool fucking and someone else staying at the B&B would come back from partying and have to walk within 5 feet of the pool to get to their room. She loved hugging me around the neck which put her titties flat against my chest and conversing with them about their evening while my hard cock was pulsing in her cunt. She would flex her internal muscles to keep me hard and interested while talking with them. She really got off on this and if she heard someone coming she would make sure it was happening by the time they got to the pool. If she didn’t cum while they were there talking to us, then shortly thereafter.

She had fantasies of being gang banged which I couldn’t arrange but did have her fuck a couple of buddies with me. She loved having more than one cock at a time. It didn’t matter if one was in her pussy and one was in her ass or if one was in her pussy or ass and one was in her mouth. She especially liked both to jack off on her face at the same time while she was on her knees in front of us. After one of my friends and I had fucked her and they left, she became almost insatiable when we were alone and would wear me out until I would have to cry uncle.

Even though she wasn’t into women, I brought a woman into our sex life a couple of times. Mona was also an exhibitionist and love to show off her body and to fuck and suck in front of people. We met a woman friend of mine out for drinks one night and after a couple of drinks I invited her home with us to smoke a joint. We went to my place in separate cars and on the way; I was telling Mona what I was going to make her do with me while she was there. Mona got very excited about being a slut in front of this woman and couldn’t wait to get home and let the party begin. When we first got there and sat down on the sofa, I told Mona to get undressed as I wanted her naked. We would both enjoy looking at her naked body as my friend was bi-sexual. She asked if we were going to get undressed also and I said no. She undressed and we sat around and smoked the joint. My friend and I were talking about Mona like she wasn’t there. Talking about her physical attributes in sexual terms. I would ask if she liked Mona’s ass and then proceed to tell her how much Mona loved being fucked in the ass with my cock or a dildo. I would ask what she thought of Mona’s neatly trimmed bush and pussy. I would then tell her how good it tasted. By then, this was turning Mona on so much she is rubing her clit and finger fucking her pussy. I would pull out my cock and tell her to suck it hard so I can fuck her ass in front of my friend. She went to it and started sucking it right away. After it got hard, I made her bend over the end of the sofa with her head low and her ass high. I got between her legs, applied some lube to my cock and into her ass and then slowly started to push it up her ass. The head popped through the outer ring and I stopped to let her grow accustomed to having a long hard cock up her ass. Shortly after that she started backing up on my cock trying to get it in all the way up her ass. I then started talking to her asking if she liked having are ass fucked? Are you a whore who likes your ass fucked? Do you like being my whore and having your ass fucked in front of my friend? After I got her talking by making her answer my questions, she just keep talking and being the whore. She had her hand under her body, between her legs and was finger fucking her pussy with two fingers as I plowed her ass hard. She was moaning how fucking good it felt. My friend came over and got between my legs behind me and started licking my ass and balls as I was fucking Mona’s ass and then started to help Mona finger fucking her pussy by inserting one of her fingers in with Mona’s. This set her off and Mona started to cum and screams that she was Cumming. This set me off and I filled her ass with my sperm. After I got through Cumming, I staggered away and let my still hard cock pop out of her ass. Mona collapsed forward over the arm of the couch and my friend went between her legs from behind and ate my sperm out of her ass before moving to her pussy. She ate her pussy until she had another strong climax.

During the time we were together she was still dating and fucking when back in her home town. She found out how horny it made me to hear about her sex life in detail. I think this motivated her to whore around more because she knew I loved the stories and the details. During one year she slept with over 20 men and I got the details of each. Knowing her previous chaste lifestyle this number is amazing. She also discovered what an ego boost it was to date younger men and started dating and fucking men in their late 20’s and early 30’s (she was in her early 50’s at this time and looked damn good for her age). She fucked two young guys who were roommates and hid her relationship with one from the other. She started dating and fucking one and thought how hot his roommate was and decided to give him some of her good stuff also. To hear her tell it they weren’t that experienced but both had big dicks that just kept getting hard no matter how many times they came. She taught both of them the joys of anal sex. Some of the time I would visit her and she would have to hide me from someone she was seeing because their relationship had reached a level which would not understand hers and my relationship. She eventually met someone, fell in love, gave up her slutty ways, and got married and quit seeing me (I couldn’t understand why, lol). I don’t expect the marriage to last forever and one of these days she will call me up asking me to meet and fuck her like I used too.


mega orgasm - be ready

No comments:

Post a Comment