Me and 2 Shemale Lovers

An Encounter with Two Shemales



The ad in the local “underground” paper said “2 hot she-male lovers looking for inexperienced open-minded male for exciting new encounters….” It added brief descriptions etc. I thought to myself “why not, you’re open-minded and adventurous?” so I gave them a call, wondering about the details.



I’m not totally new to the scene and have dabled a little in being in the bottom or receiving side of anal and while I never have travelled the shemale route, it always intrigued me. I have seen many photos of shemales that were stunning....could I get lucky here and hook-up with a pair of hot “gals”?


mega orgasm

We chatted for a while; Julie and Jenny were their names and Jenny gave me descriptions of themselves and what they were looking for. I provided all the “details” about myself which met with their approval. I told them that I’ve never been with a she-male before, much less 2 at one time, but was always very curious and have had a definite interest to explore things. This was exactly what they wanted. We exchanged a few photos via email and an afternoon get-together was planned. Jenny described herself as petite with short dark hair, a tight little body with a killer ass, as she depicted it. Julie was tall with larger breasts and more curvaceous. I decided to take off the afternoon from work as it would be the most convenient time for us all. For obvious reasons I was nervous as hell on the 20 minute drive to their place, I mean, what if the pics were way off and the whole thing would turn out a disaster. Well I’ll know soon enough as I arrived at their high-rise building. Buzzing their entry code a sultry voice welcomed me up to their apartment. My heart was racing during the elevator ride up to the 16 th floor. A short knock and slowly the door opened welcoming me with a smiling petite lithe she-male. “Hi, I’m Jenny and this is Julie” taking me by the hand and quickly closing the door behind me. She had been quite accurate in her description and looked quite hot actually. She was about 5’2 or so, maybe 110 pounds with a short skirt and tank-top showing off her perky smallish breasts, streaked black and auburn hair and kind of cute. She had a cinnamon type complexion. Hard to believe she wasn’t a “real” woman. Julie was far taller, close to 6 foot and voluptuous, long dark hair and a lot more “woman” to be sure. Both were totally passable! We exchanged some small talk but they seemed far more interested in getting “up close and personal”. I had mentioned about taking a quick shower during out phone call so after the introductions and such that is where I headed. “Please hurry though...we are waiting” they said. So off I go and quickly shower off, all the while thinking of what is to come. Standing in the warm water my cock began to stiffen as to what was to come. Drying off and wrapping the small towel around my waist, I stepped out in search of my new friends. “We are in here” a voice called out from the adjoining room, which turned out to be a bedroom. I stepped in to find the two of eagerly waiting for my arrival, they were on me immediately. “So do you like us.....do you think we are sexy and hot?” they ask “Yes, very much so, better than expected” I reply. They waste no time as they encircle me. Their manicured hands roaming all over my freshly showered body, my erection giving away any doubts of my interests in the scenario. This is pleasing them as Jenny, being the more aggressive of the two pulls at my towel to revel my now fully erect cock. Julie peels off her outfit showing me her full breasts while Jenny slips out her little skirt. Pulling me in different direction their eager mouths want mine, I oblige willingly. Jenny climbs onto the bed practically pulling me to join her. Julie, who is behind me, her hands roaming up and down my body, reaches down to glide her red fingernails along my erect jutting cock. I can feel her full breasts against my back...her cock pressing, probing against the cheeks of my ass. She is guiding me towards the waiting bed. We never got into details as to what we would do or get into. They just said we will have a fun hot time. I look over at Jenny who is kneeling on the bed showing off her rather large fully erect cock....I stare at it, while she beckons me to join her. With one hand stroking it she mocks me, telling me how she is going to fuck me with it. It’s big and thick and long....just waiting for me. The next thing I know I’m on all fours with Julie lying back and me being firmly guided towards her waiting hard-on. Everything is happening so fast...I don’t have time to decide what I want or what I’m comfortable with....it’s not my decision to make.....it’s what they want and will do. “Come up here and suck it. Take me into your mouth” I’m told by Julie I move up, perhaps a little reluctantly but obliging her requests and take her into my mouth, at first just concentrating on the head of her cock, letting my tongue swirl around it. She’s not huge but hard and nicely shaped. Holding the base in one hand and soaking her up with saliva, I take her deeper into my mouth, alternating between a firm grip of my hand to sucking and licking the underside of the head. Judging from her moans, she is enjoying me so far. Jenny has other plans and is about to make them know as she moves her way in between my legs and push them wide apart exposing my ass to her. With a liberal squirt of lub into my ass she wastes no time...no time to ease me into this...pressing the fat head of her cock against my tight, but slippery ass she pushes herself in....in one full stroke she is inside me. I gasp out loudly at the suddenness of her entry. “Ohhhh...ohhhh” I let out as she repeats her motion. I try to continue with pleasuring Julie but Jenny’s assault on me has taken me by such surprise I cannot. She withdraws and literally plunges her thick hard slippery cock back into me....by now she is gripping my hips for leverage. Julie moves away to join her as she start urging her on even more, slapping and rubing my ass. “Is he tight? Does he fuck good?” Julie wants to know. Slapping into me Jenny nods and says between breaths “Oh yes he is tight. You will like him too!” “I want to fuck him....it’s my turn” Julie demands. I feel totally used by them. Jenny drives me a couple more times, then she pulls out, leaving me gasping, if only for a second. A shift in behind me and a smaller but firm cock is nicely eased into me....slower and somewhat calmer as she completely buries her tool within my soaked asshole. With long fingernail she traces them down my back as she fucks me slow and steady...but just as her partner Jenny had done, Julie soon picks up her tempo....grunting with each stroke she holds me tight within her grip. Faster and faster she is near cumming as she effortlessly slides in and out...... “I’m going to cummmm inside him” she announces. “Oh fuck...oh fuuuuck” as she unleashes load after load in me, her hips slamming against my ass. For a moment she rests, her cock still inside me...her breathing slows. With some suddenness Jenny moves her aside and gets me to flip over on my back.....she wants to finish up what she started earlier. Pulling up close to me she starts stroking her still thick and hard cock, adding more lub to her glistening shaft. Without warning, she effortlessly slides herself in my well oiled asshole...I gasp at the fullness of her cock, it surprisingly doesn’t hurt, she just takes my breath away with each and every stroke as she fucks me over and over....humping me with ease. Julie has come to my side and squirted lub all over my engorged cock and Jenny quickly seizes the opportunity to start stroking me...with a firm slippery grip she slides up and all over my cock...Julie joins her alternating between massaging my balls and teasing the underside of cock head. I can feel myself begin to build...with the constant working over my ass is getting, the 2, 3 and sometimes 4 hands on my cock I can’t hold back any longer.....I had wanted to fuck one of these two first but.... With a vocal groan and in unison with her deep penetrations I start a huge shuddering climax..... “OOhhhhhhh....fuuuck, that’s it....” I practically cry out in pleasure spraying my hot cum way up and all over me. Julie milks me and continues to squeeze every sensation of pleasure, every drop of cum from me. Jenny has a look of total lust on her face....then announces she is there too and with long fast pumps she pulls out and unleashes spasms of pleasure all over me cumming and cumming.....the look pure pleasure, the look of satisfaction tells all. “Oh Baby that was good, you have a nice ass, nice for fucking” Jenny complements. “Did you have fun with us?” they ask “Yes, it was good, you both were good. I’ve never had my ass done like that before” I explain. “Well then you will come back again?” Julie asks “Maybe you can fuck me or Jenny; she has a nice tight ass. Don’t you think?” Julie says “Yes she does and yes I would like that” “Next time then baby...next time!” The End



No comments:

Post a Comment