My bro's best friend {part 2}

This one's better than the last!



I had just finished my homework when i heard the front door bang shut. I rbered Brett was supposed to come over today. If I was going to do anything with him, I decided, now was my chance. I got up, took a deep breath, and slid down the banister to the living room. I heard my brother and Brett in the kitchen. As I walked in I saw him sitting on the counter eating an apple and laughing at some stupid joke my brother had just told. Thank god I missed it, I thought to myself. I caught his eye and he motioned for me to join him on the counter.



I cautiously walked over not wanting to trip over my own feet and hopped up on the counter. He slipped his arm around me, and my body responded to his heat. My stomach dropped to my feet and my thigh muscles tingled. I smiled over at him and completely forgot about my brother. We started our own conversation when my brother went to work on his car. He loved that thing more than the air he breaths. I laughed and shook my head.


guide for sex finders in melbourne


Brett caught my chin and pulled my face around so that his lips were a breath away from mine. My lips parted ever so slightly so I could taste his scent. He looked at my lips then planted his feather light on mine. Even though the pressure was close to none I wrapped my arms around his neck. He slid a hand up my thigh, and I jumped off the counter to walk to my room. I felt his hands on my shoulders and stopped cold in my tracks. I spun to face him with taunting eyes. I wanted to be toyed with. I wanted him to unleash a little fury on me. That makes it all the more fun. He tilted his head to the side and I gave him a devilish grin.



I hooked a finger in the front of his shorts and pulled his body to mine. I nibled on his lower lip then proceeded to back away. He followed like a good boy and I led him up the stairs. Before I opened my bedroom door he spun me around, pined me against the wall, hooked my legs around his waist and kissed me till I couldn't think. I linked my fingers around his neck to bring him as close as possible. He had me on my back on my bed before I could even noticed he'd opened my door. He stripped me of all my clothes, and himself with blinding speed. I flipped him onto his back and pinned his hands above his head.



He let out an agonized groan as I began to bite, and kiss his chest. He was stronger than me. He could easily get out of this but he continued to let me have my fun. I let one so his hands go so I could let myself roam over his body. His hand tangled in my hair and he brought my lips to his fiercely. I laughed against his mouth when my hand found him and his body went totally still. I slowly guided his rock hard cock into my tight and soaked pussy. My other hand slid down his chest on it's own. Our lips never were farther apart than an inch as I rocked my hips.



He sat up to hook his massive arms around my legs. He picked my body up and slammed me down on his cock. I threw my head back and screamed in pleasure. I dug my nails in his shoulders as he swapped our positions. He drove into me as hard and as fast as he could. I screamed his name wiggled my hips in time to his thrust. My pussy throbed as I climaxed. I begged him not to stop and he didn't. He flipped me over and drove his cock in my ass. I screamed in pain. It had been a while since I had anal sex. I dug my nails in the bed moved back against him to meet him sooner. I felt his hot cum shoot hard inside me.



He slipped out and i turned to lick his cock clean. When I was done he asked if he could eat my ass. I told him I had never had it done but he could try it. He lay me on my stomach and parted my cheeks to begin lightly stroking my sore ass hole with his tong. I jumped a little when he thrust his tong inside me. It felt slick and smooth. He stuck two fingers in my pussy and I moaned in response to his cool fingers. I was about to orgasm when I heard someone knock on my door. We hurried to get out clothed on and look casual. Which was hard after just having your brains fucked out.



My mom walked in as I began to brush my hair. I smiled up at her as Brett escaped out of the closet and to my brother. Mom eventually found out about me and Brett but that's another story for another time.





Continue reading My bro's best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment