Dedra's Fantasy Thrill-Ride Part 2


I woke up the next morning, early as usual. As I got ready for my shower, I thought about the previous day with Coy in the barn, and my pussy began to get all hot, and I felt a throbing sensation down there.


adultfinder portugal


I went to the shower and jumped in. The water felt so good on my skin. I began lathering my body and touching my pussy. It felt so good. All I could think about was Coy' s warm cum all over my body, and the heat of the water with my eyes closed. There was no way I could stop now, I was so excited and hot that I was just about to cum. In the shower, right here, right now.



I took the shower head off and sat down in the tub. I aimed the water right on my clit and before I knew it I was cumming in the shower. I was a lot louder than when I usually masterbate. I hope I didn't wake anyone up with my loud moaning.



I got ready for school that morning with a big smile on my face. When I went downstairs to the kitchen, Coy was sitting there drinking coffee with my father, talking about the days plans. He looked up at me and smiled real big. I was already smiling, and I just knew my father was going to see right through me. I kissed my father on the cheek and sat down with my coffee. My dad told me he would be running late taking me to school or Coy would drive. I told him I couldn't be late for school because I had a test first period. He told me that he and Coy already discussed it, but wanted to make sure it was OK with me. I told them I wouldn't mind but I would need a few more minutes to get ready first.



When we left, I really couldn't believe it was happening. Me in the truck with the man that just fucked me twelve hours before. How could I be so lucky. I leaned over and touched Coy's hard cock through his pants, I think it really shocked him, but he didn't resist my hand. Since he liked that so much, I leaned over more to undo his pants. The next thing I knew we were on some dirt road and I was sucking his cock like I'd done it all my life. It felt so good in my mouth. It didn't take long before he was cumming in my mouth. I loved it. I knew at that moment what I wanted to do when I finished High School. And that's what I did. Which is why I'm sitting here in the park, in San Diego.





Continue reading Dedra's Fantasy Thrill-Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment