Master In Training - Chapter 2 of 4

A submissive woman looking to turn her next door neighbor into her new master.


Master In Training by Murry Davis


adultfinder portugal


Chapter Two



The rest of that first morning with Jennifer is still a blur to me. I know we fucked ourselves silly. I had never known a woman that loved to be fucked as much as she did. I came three more times that morning. My cock was starting to feel sore from all the use it was getting. Jennifer never seemed to get enough though. She would only need a short rest before she was ready to go again.



Finally as she began to suck on my limp cock one more time, trying to bring some life into it, I tell her, "Hold on a minute, I think it's wore out."



"Not yet," she says, "you've only cum five times so far."



"Only five times!" I exclaim. "You're trying to kill me."



"I told you no man could keep up with me," she says. "I guess I've

drained you."



"I guess you have," I reply.



"Then maybe it's time to find someone else that's a little fresher

than you are at the moment," she tells me. "I'm not done yet. I need

more hard cock."



I'm still a little surprised when she tells me that. I had almost

forgotten why she had come to me in the first place. How can I share

such a beautiful piece of ass with others?



"Do you have any friends that would want to fuck me?" she asks.



I think about my coworkers at the factory and know that just about any

of them would love an opportunity like this. "Well, maybe I can come

up with some. Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask.



"Of course, I'm sure, didn't you hear anything I told you? I've got to

get fucked. The more the merrier. What's their numbers? I'll give them

a call and invite them over," she says as she reaches for the phone.



"Hold on a minute, I don't want them over here," I tell her. "If we're

going to do this, we need to find a better location."



"Sure, do you have anyplace in mind?" she asks.



"Yes I do," I answer. "Give me the phone, and get dressed, were going

out," I tell her.



She hands me the phone and hops out of the bed looking for her

clothing. I can tell that she is very excited about the evenings

possibilities.



I dial up Bob and tell him what's going on. At first he doesn't

believe me, but I manage to convince him. He asks if he can bring his

brother and I tell him yes, after all, she said the more the merrier.

I soon call up two other coworkers and after some convincing, they

agree to meet us as well.



By this time, Jennifer is dressed and waiting by the door. I realize,

except for a brief glance when I saw her moving in, this is the first

time I have seen her with her clothes on. She's wearing a cream

colored dress that hangs to her knees. Of course, she's not wearing

any panties underneath. The perfect shape of her ass is displayed like

a work of art. Her top ends at the middle of her stomach. She's also

not wearing a bra. She's wearing white sandals that strap across her

ankles. I realize her outfit provides easy access to all of her

charms.



Still nude myself, I walk over to her and bring my lips down hard

against hers and probe my tongue deeply into her mouth. She happily

welcomes the intrusion. Pulling away slightly and looking down at my

newly revived cock, she whispers, "I thought you was drained?"



"I thought I was too," I say as she grabs my cock in her hands and

slowly begins to stroke it. I was beginning to like this sex slave

stuff. "Turn around," I order her. She quickly turns around and leans

forward thrusting her ass toward me. Wondering just how far she will

go I determined right then that I was going to fuck her ass. Pulling

her skirt up to her waist, I exposed her ass to my eyes.



"Reach around and pull your ass apart, I want to fuck it," My cock is

rock hard by this point. She quickly complies with my demand and I see

her asshole winking up at me. Aiming my cock at the opening I slowly

begin to insert it. It feels tight and warm and soon my entire cock is

up her guts. It's obvious that this is not the first time she's had a

cock up her ass. She didn't even cry out as I entered.



Slowly I pull out and begin to fuck her ass. She pushes back at me,

urging me to go faster and harder. I comply with her unspoken request.

Soon I'm fucking her ass as hard as I can. My balls are bouncing off

her cunt. She begins to fondle herself as I fuck her and I can tell

that she's getting ready to cum again. I feel the jism rising in my

cock and know that I'm going to cum soon myself.



My god, I think to myself, what kind of woman is this. Is there

anything she won't do? My thoughts are interrupted when I begin

cumming furiously up into her bowels. I feel Jennifer's ass milking my

cock and I know she's cumming again. She moans while she remains

impaled on my cock. I pull out of her with a very audible pop. My cock

is sore as hell now and I know it's going to be awhile before I'll be

ready for another round. My cum begins to leak out her asshole and run

down her legs. She pulls her skirt back down and faces me.



"That was nice," she says as she thrusts her tongue between my lips.

"Six times now. I knew there was still some life left in that

beautiful tool of yours."



I grab her ass and squeeze hard. "I guess you still haven't had

enough?" I question her.



"Are you kidding? I'm only just getting started. Where are we meeting

your friends?" she asks.



"My uncle has a little cottage out on the reservoir. He let's me use

it

this time of year for fishing. It's secluded so we won't have to worry

about prying eyes," I tell her.



"Oh, I don't mind prying eyes. In fact I love it when people watch me

fucking. It turns me on even more," she says.



By this time, I've gotten dressed and were both ready to go. "Well,

let's go," I tell her.



We leave my apartment and begin walking toward the stairway. I notice

the janitor standing near the hall window. I've seen this guy nearly

ever day since I moved into this place. He's a nice older gentleman.

At least 60 or so I would say. Rbering what Jennifer told me about

how she got a key to my place. I study him as we walk past. Jennifer

blows him a kiss and bends over to flash her cum stained ass at him.

He looks like he's just about ready to keel over.



"Don't you think that was a little mean?" I ask her as we near the

elevator.



"He loved it," she giggles.



"Maybe so, but I still think it was a little rude of you. I should

make you go back and give him another blow job," I say.



"OK," she says as she turns and begins walking back to him.



I grab her arm and pull her back. "I said I should make you. I didn't

tell you to do it," I say.



"OK, whatever," she replies. "I hope you know that I will fuck anyone

you tell me to," she adds.



"You've made your point," I say. "My friends are waiting."



The elevator arrives and we're soon moving out the door toward my car.

She slips into the front passenger seat and rolls down the window. "I

love having the wind blowing in my face," she says. "You know, I'm

quite an exhibitionist. I hope you don't mind if I flash my tits along

the way," she says as she pulls her top over her head, exposing her

tits to anyone that looked.



Not knowing what else to do, I reach over and grab a nipple giving it

a hard twist. "Sure, you flash anyone you want to," I tell her.

Shaking my head, I pull out of the parking lot and head toward my

uncles cottage.



Along the way she shook her tits out my window whenever she saw a

carload of men. One time she even lifted her skirt and flashed her ass

at someone. I thought he was going to crash. All the while she giggled

and laughed and generally had a heck of a good time.



Soon, we pulled up to the cottage. I notice a couple of cars parked in

the drive and know that the guys are already here. Jennifer also

notices the cars and let's out a whoop. "Alright!" she exclaimed. "I'm

ready to fuck."



"Sit down," I tell her. "Put your top back on."



"Why, I'm just going to be taking it off again," she whines, but she

does as I say.



"These guys are a little skeptical about all of this and I don't want

to scare them off," I tell her. "Let me introduce you and help get the

ball rolling."



"OK Master," she said.



I feel uncomfortable with her calling me Master, but I don't think I

should correct her. "Just do as I tell you in there and everything

will go fine. These are nice guys. I've known some of them for years.

They won't harm you," I explain to her.



"I feel very safe with you here," she quietly tells me.



We get out of the car and walk to the front door. As we enter the

cottage, I notice four men standing around the living room. I

recognize three of them instantly. "Hey Bob, this must be your

brother?" I ask him.



Bob is staring at Jennifer and jumps a little when he realizes I've

just spoken to him. "Huh, what, oh yea. This is my Ted," he

points in Ted's direction.



"Nice to meet you Ted," I say but Ted's face is glued on Jennifer and

doesn't even hear me. "Hey Jack, Fred, glad you could make it. I'm

sorry for the short notice, but its been a surprising day," Jack just

grunts at me and Fred only looks in my direction briefly before

turning his glare back to Jennifer. "I see you guys found the key. How

long have you been here?" I ask.



"We got here about 15 minutes ago," Bob replies. "We were beginning to

think you was pulling a joke on us and was fixing to leave."



"It's no joke guys. Jennifer here is the real thing, I can assure you

of that. Let me introduce you. Jennifer is my new next door neighbor.

She just moved in a couple of days ago. As you can clearly see, she is

knock down gorgeous. She is also a self-described nymphomaniac," I

continue. "She woke me up this morning by breaking into my apartment

and sucking me off. I personally have fucked her cunt three times and

her ass once. She's sucked me off twice. I'm wore out, but she's just

getting started. She practically begged me to find some more cock for

her. That's why I called you guys," with that, I reach over and pull

her top over her head, exposing her to them.



I've never seen four men's eyes bulge out as far as theirs did at that

moment. Jack whistled under his breath and Fred was rapidly whispering

to himself "Man-o-Man-o-Man-o-Man" Bob just said "Sheeeiiitt." and his

brother, Ted, just stared even more intently than before.



I reach up and grab a nipple, giving it a hard twist. Jennifer moans

and pushes her breast against my fingers. "You've never met anyone

like Jennifer before," I tell them.



I was really getting into this. I feel power unlike anything I had

ever experienced and it was intoxicating. Making sure they had a good

view, I say, "Jennifer, pull down your skirt and show these guys your

bare cunt." Quickly she reached for her skirt and let's it fall to her

ankles. Stepping out of it, she spreads her legs slightly to give them

a good view.



"Turn around and bend over. I want them to see your freshly fucked

ass."



She quickly complies. Reaching over I grab her ass cheeks and pull

them apart exposing her asshole to the men. "So far, I haven't

discovered anything she won't do," I tell them. They look like they're

about to cum in their pants from this display.



"I've had my fill of her today. I'm not sure I can get it up again so

for now, I think I'll just watch," I straighten her up and turn her to

face the men. "Jennifer, tell these nice men what you want from them,"

I command her.



With a slight giggle, she looks at them and says, "I want you to fuck

me good. I want a cock in each hole, and I want it to last all night,

so be sure to ration your strength. I'm going to show you guys the

time of your life."


Pushing her toward them I say, "Have fun guys," and I turn to find a

comfortable spot to watch the upcoming show.

Continue reading Master In Training - Chapter 3 of 4

No comments:

Post a Comment