Rachael's Story - Mother and Son Chat

Rachael finally confronts Greg only to find a very different reaction than she expected.


“So, do you think that’s the first time Greg has fucked your tits?” Eva crassly asked with a smile.



“Eva!”

“What Rachael? That is what he did and despite what you say, you allowed him to do it!”

“I hardly had a choice now did I?”

“Rachael, you had all the choice in the world! You said yourself that once you moved he ran like a little kid out of your room!”

“God, don’t say that!”

“What?”

“Little kid.”

“I said he ran LIKE a little kid, and plus you are just going to have to accept that your boy has grown up and has urges now. I think his urges have gone beyond simple masturbation and that it’s safe to assume he is trying to figure out his sexuality.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that Greg came into your room and perhaps he has come into your room many nights in the past and he had sex with your breasts thinking that you were asleep! Rachael, I sleep naked every night and I take sleeping pills as well but I feel pretty safe saying that my children have never molested me in the middle of the night!”

“God Eva! Whose side are you on? ”

“I’m not on anyone’s side. Rachael, my love, there aren’t any sides because it’s just you and Greg. He is your son and now he is turned on by you Rachael. It’s not that hard to imagine, you are a beautiful woman and you have the body of a Venus!”

“I do not! I’m old and fat and out of shape. You have the body men go crazy for. I may have at one time but…”

Eva cut me off laughing and said, “Rachael, you have to be kidding me! Look at your body, you have the kind of curves that women would kill for, trust me I have enough friends who have spent a fortune trying to look like you. It’s impossible for you to look bad in any outfit! You are the woman that all the designers style clothes to fit! Rachael honey, you are ‘tha bomb’ as my boys say.”

“Eva! Stop it. You are just trying to make me feel better, you know I don’t have that kind of body.”

“Rachael, you stop! You are a knock-out and if you weren’t my best friend I would rape you myself! I’ve seen you naked many times and even after having Greg, your breasts have barely moved. Most tits your size flop down to their knees with big old stretched out nipples! You, on the other hand, should be in playboy or something. It is no surprise that Greg went straight for your breasts.


registration adultfinder portugal

I think you are going to have to come to terms with this and confront Greg. Wait, hey don’t give me that look! Greg is in need of his mother right now and you are in need of the comfort and love of your son. I think that you both need each other right now. You are at an interesting fork in the road, to the right you can go back to drugging yourself silly every night and allow your son to become distant and eventually move away leaving you truly alone. The other road you can try to talk to Greg and come to an agreement and perhaps become closer and stay close as he moves on with his life.”

Emotion swelled inside me. I was confused and afraid. I couldn’t imagine Greg moving away from home and leaving me alone! I also couldn’t imagine finding another man and starting over. There was only one man in my life now, my son Greg and I didn’t want another. If my son had sexual urges that were out of control because of his age and our situation, then maybe Eva was right. Maybe I needed to just be honest with Greg and see what would happen?

“Oh, Eva. Oh Eva my friend, I’m so confused. I don’t know what to do.”

Eva put her arms around me and I pressed my head against her shoulder and cried. I cried for Nick, I cried for Greg and I cried for myself and my family. What had once been wasn’t there anymore. Now there was only Greg and I and our love for each other as Mother and Son. Would Greg leave me, would he resent me if I didn’t do anything with him or would he resent me if I did?


Eva pulled my chin up and kissed me on the lips. We have kissed many times in the past and even made love while our husband’s filmed it, but most of all we have remained friends, not lovers. At this moment I needed her love. Our tongues danced. Eva is so passionate and so wonderful, I couldn’t resist making love to her at that moment. We unbuttoned each other’s tops, our eyes only unlocking from each other to glance down. Eva slipped my top off my shoulders, letting it fall behind me. I slipped hers over her head and threw it behind the couch. We removed our bras and Eva’s firm breasts were in stark contrast from my heavy full breasts. We kissed as we fondled each other, teasing and pinching each other’s nipples. Slowly we became more excited. I felt Eva’s hand slide up my thigh and I welcomed her fingers on my moist little crotch but suddenly, “Hey Mom.”


“Oh, Scott, you are home early.” Eva said casually. I, on the other had, covered my breasts and attempted to dig a hole in the couch to hide. Scott smiled and stared at my breasts.

“Scott, go on and leave us alone. Go watch TV or something. Geeshhh!” Eva said with a casual laugh.

“Eva!”

“Rachael, they know we are more than just friends. Do you really think all those evenings in the hot tub the boys were all asleep?”

“Oh my God!” I was more than shocked, more than barrassed, I had no idea how to react. “Well…why didn’t you tell me? Does Greg know about those nights as well?”

“I’m sure if Scott knows, Greg knows.”

“Then no wonder he is…God! Oh God!” Once again I was at a loss.

“Rachael just calm down, Scott knows and like I said he is ok. Even if Greg knows, the boys all say that’s its totally righteous or something like that. Boys live to see two girls together.”

“Even if it’s their Moms!”

Eva just shrugged and stood beside the couch and yawned.

“Listen, I’m going to go get something to drink, do you want something?”

“Topless?”

“Rachael, have you not heard anything I’ve told you? The boys have seen me naked before, it’s not a big deal.”

“I think I’m going home Eva, I really need to just…just think.”



At home Greg and I silently went about our business of preparing for bed but it was bothering me the distance between us. Eva’s words played over and over in my mind and I found it difficult to imagine our house without my son or my husband in it. I gathered my courage and went into my son’s room.


“Greg, I need to talk to you.”

“Yeah, I kinda thought this would be coming.”

“What?” I was shocked. What did he think I was going to say to him?

“This is about what happened, right?”

“Well, yes.”

“It’s ok Mom, I already know.”

I was very confused and gave him a puzzled look that must have betrayed the disconnect between us.


“Wait, are we talking about the same thing?”

“I don’t know, what do you already know?”

“About you and Scott’s mom.”

“What? What about me and Scott’s mom?”

“God Mom, everyone knows that you guys are like, more than friends.” Greg must have seen the look of shock on my face because he immediately jumped in and continued, “It’s ok Mom, everyone thinks it’s pretty hot. I mean you and her are like the hottest Moms ever!”

“Well…” I couldn’t help but laugh a little, “I’m flattered that you would say so but I’m your Mother, don’t you think that you shouldn’t say things about your mother like that?”

“What? That you are hot?” and with this Greg looked at my breasts again.

“Well…yes. As nice as it may be to think that you and your friends find me hot…”

“Mom, everyone thinks you are hot. I mean I’ve been in so many fights because guys were talking about you.”

“You have?” I was flattered and stunned. My Greg fighting to protect his mother’s honor! I could have kissed him. He seemed to notice my change in character and his chest swelled as he continued.

“Yeah, I’ve kicked lots of guy’s asses who were talking about you. But at the same time I couldn’t help thinking that in some cases they were right. I mean Mom, you are better looking than women in magazines. You’re a sweet piece of ass.”

“Greg!”

“Hey, it’s the truth.”

“Well, I don’t like the idea that you…you…”

“What? Mom, come on, please.”

“Greg, I don’t like the idea that you are coming into my room and…well…doing what you do.”

I expected Greg to jump back in shock or get angry or anything but laugh. However he did laugh and then he turned on me.

“Mom! Please!”

“Please what? I…you shouldn’t do that!”

“What? You are saying that after all this time it’s just now started to bother you?”

“I…I only knew…last night was the first…just how long have you been doing this?”

“Come on Mom, you have to have known, how could you actually be asleep through all of that?”

“Greg, I…well if you didn’t think I was asleep then why did you run last night?”

“I don’t know, I guess because you never moved before so I just kinda freaked. I thought about coming back. I mean you never got naked before so I figured you wanted it.”

“But Greg! You are my son! You are my baby boy, I used to clean you and dress you and take you to school…we can’t…”

“You keep saying that Mom but we already have, so what is the big deal?”

I noticed that Greg was erect, his cock pressed against the sweat pants he usually wore before bed but worse I noticed him noticing me noticing.

“What do you mean we already have? Greg I was taking sleeping pills all this time because of your father. I can’t stand sleeping in bed alone and so I have to take them. They knock me out and I don’t rber anything. Last night was the first time I haven’t taken them.”

“Really? So you also suddenly decided to sleep nude?”

“Well…yes.”

“God Mom, you are such a slut!”

“What! Don’t you talk to me like that!”


Then Greg did something I never expected, he grabed me and started kissing me! At first I resisted, I pushed against him and struggled but he held me. He was strong like his father, big like his father. He held me and his tongue attempted to press into my mouth. Then Greg pulled at my top and buttons went flying! With one swift motion he had my top off and was clawing at my bra!


“Wait! Wait!” I tried to protest, this wasn’t how it was supposed to go. I was supposed to sit down with him and talk about sex, explain everything the way Eva had explained it. I was supposed to make him understand that if I touched him it was because I was helping him out, being a good mother. But now, he was throwing my bra across the room and his mouth was on my nipple, sucking deep.

“Mom, oh god Mom, you taste so good. God I love these big fucking tits!”


“Greg please…”

“Mom you know you want it, just stop fighting. You know you want my cock mom, just say it, say I want your cock Greg!”

“No…I’m your mom!” I resisted, I turned my head and he took my face in his strong hands and forced me to look at him.

“Say it you slut. Greg, I…want….your….cock.”


He slipped his hand down and hooked his fingers under my skirt. His fingers unbuttoned them with a flick and suddenly they were gone, flying across the room. I was left standing almost nude in front of my son. Just my silk panties that he could easily see through.

“Mom, just let it happen. I’ve heard you calling out my name at night and I know you want me.”

“I…Greg….I…”

“Just say it Mom, just beg for my cock and I’ll give it to you.” Greg had my panties down and I was lifting my feet, helping him! I was drenched from all the excitement and his fingers penetrated easily. I could hear the sticky sounds as he fingered me. Then my son, my little baby, my only boy buried his face between my legs and licked me! I was dripping and hooked a leg over his shoulder as he pressed his eager tongue inside my hot little box. Greg lapped up every drop.

“Oh dear God, Oh Greg!”


I couldn’t believe what was happening, I couldn’t believe my reaction and my excitement. He so looked like his father, so reminded me of our lovemaking, I couldn’t pull myself away from him. Instead I let myself go as I’ve often done with Greg’s father.


“Oh yes! Oh God Greg, my baby boy, my little boy, yes! Fuck me! Oh god fuck me!”

“Fuck yeah, now that’s what I wanted to hear!”

“Oh baby, your momma knows how to please. I made your father happy for years. Now get up here and give me that big cock!”


“Yes Mommy, I’ll give you my big cock but you have to let me cum in you. I’m tired of jacking off, I want to cum in you.”

“And I’m tired of washing it out of your underwear, now give me that cock!”

“Fuck yes!”

And my son Greg pushed his thick cock inside me. I don’t know what it was, the feeling of his cock after so long without or the fact that it was my boy, my son, fucking me but I came almost immediately. I let him have at me and he lifted me up in his strong arms and threw me down on the floor and entered me from behind.

“Oh Mom, I want to fuck your ass. I’ve wanted to fuck your fine ass for so long.”

“Then fuck me in the ass, I’m yours now son, anything you want, just take it.”

With that my son pulled his big cock out of my dripping wet pussy and pressed it against my tight little asshole. I hadn’t had anyone put it there in years and I was tight, very tight. Greg pushed it into me and I screamed with both pleasure and pain.

“Oh yes! Mom, I love it when you rock back and forth. It makes those huge tits of yours sway, I love seeing them move around.”

“Then fuck me harder my baby, fuck me hard and you can see whatever you like.”

“Oh yes, your ass is so tight Mom, it’s so tight and feels so good. God damn it, why did we have to wait so long?”

“I don’t know baby, but Mommy is here now, fuck me with everything you’ve got baby.”

“Oh SHIT, I’m going to cum Mom, I’m going to cum in you.”

“Oh Greg, cum! Cum all inside your Mommy!”

Greg pulled it out of my ass and pushed it deep into my pussy, immediately he unloaded his hot sperm into me. It was a bigger load of cum than he had ever shot into his underwear, I felt it filling me up deep inside. I savored every hot release of his sperm into me, the feeling of his huge cock, so hot inside me.

“Oh god Mom, Oh god.”

“Yes, my baby. Come here.”


Greg and I lay in each other’s arms. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling his softening cock into me. I didn’t want him out of me. I didn’t want his sperm out of me. I wanted to feel him, my boy, my son. I wanted to feel everything about him and I never wanted him to leave. Oh Nick, what would you think of us now? He is so much like you Nick, so forceful, so eager, and so good for me. When he fucks me it feels like you Nick, it feels like your hot cock and spunk inside me. Oh god, I’m his, I’ll do anything he wants just as I did anything you wanted. Forgive me Nick. Forgive me.



I sucked his cock as he slept. When he finally woke, I lay between my son’s legs and he fucked my face with his big cock. I realized I was so complete, so happy. It wasn’t the same as Nick but it felt good, it felt right. I didn’t care what anyone thought and I couldn’t wait to tell Eva what had happened. Greg called me his little whore as he shot stream after stream of hot cum into my throat. I would be his whore if that is what he wanted. I gave myself completely to him the moment he put his cock inside me. His father had owned me before him and now the son had taken over for the father. Anything that Greg wanted, he could have. I was his slut, his whore, his to use and fuck any time he liked. It was as if I had finally figured out what was missing. I needed to belong to someone, to be theirs and after his father had passed away I had no one to belong to. I had been lost. To other’s I seem reserved and perhaps prudish, but Nick had discovered early on when we were dating that once I gave myself to him it was complete submission. The things Nick had made me do would surprise others, would shock perhaps even Eva, but I did this happily because I knew Nick loved me. I know Greg loves me as well and with that love comes my submission. Like a good little girl, I sucked Greg’s cock until he was drained and smiled with content satisfaction. That night I slept like a baby. No bad dreams, no horrible moments of loneliness, just peaceful and blessed sleep.



Greg is proving to be no different than his father. The first request was to see me and Eva together. His father loved to see Eva and I having sex, to film it and he loved fucking Eva while her husband fucked me. I invited Eva over for dinner and told her to leave the rest of the family at home. I didn’t tell her that Greg would be staying, only that I wanted her alone. Greg will pick out what I wear and what he wants to happen. He will direct the course of the evening. I can’t say if Eva will allow him to fuck her as she did Nick, but I will certainly do everything I can to make it happen. After all, I love my son and what mother wouldn’t do anything she can for her only son?





Continue reading Rachael's Story - Nocturnal Emissions

No comments:

Post a Comment