The Man of My Dreams - Part 1


It was another long day at work. We were busy and short handed as was now the norm for my store. I wanted nothing more than go home and take a swim or even just a long hot shower. I am in the office finishing my afternoon paperwork when Cole walks in. Man he can get me all flustered with even the smallest grin. He is the guy I have been dreaming of and lusting after for months now. We’ve worked together for over a year and I am technically his boss, but none of that matters to me. I’ve never told him how I have felt, but he makes my whole body tingle. His tall, slender, muscular body; His short wavy, curly blonde hair; His deep beautiful green eyes that I can get lost in. The fact that he makes me laugh all day every day. Everything about this guy is what I crave and desire. "You heading home soon Emma? I’m getting ready to leave unless there’s something you need me to do before I go." My head is screaming "Yes, I want you here and now or wherever you want babe! There’s plenty I want and need you to do… to me." But I rber the fifteen plus employees just outside the office door with its rather large window and then I also recall the three hidden cameras in the office. What a show that would be for my boss, who just so happens to be Cole's mother. That move might cost me my raise this year. Ha!

My mind quickly jumps back to reality and I tell him that he’s good to go. He asks me my plans for the evening and I tell him that I am heading home to take a swim maybe and just relax. "Ok, that’s cool. I'll see you later then,” he says as I take in every inch of his gorgeous face as he flashes that smile at me. He gives me one last flirtatious look and turns to leave. I sadly bid him farewell and he turns and heads out the door to his car. I quickly finish my work and head home for the evening. I am on my way home and notice what I think to be a familiar car behind me. My heart skips a beat when I think it could possibly be Cole's car. "Nah", I tell myself. "You got it bad for the boy, Emma. Let it go, it's just your imagination." I pull in to my house and park in the garage. The garage door closes as I sit and listen to see if a car pulls in behind me. I waited for a few minutes and nothing. I was all worked up over a figment of my imagination. Now I really needed that swim to get my mind off him.

I head into the house and strip down and change into my new tank-ini swimsuit . I go outside and test the water with my toes. Hmm, a perfect temp; not too hot or too cool, just perfect for relaxing from my hard day at work. I dive right in and swim a few laps to unwind and let some of my stress from the day out of me. I swim under the water the length of the pool. I resurface near the end closest to the house when I look up to see that I am no longer alone. Cole is standing in front of me with that melt-me-away-smile he always has. “What are you doing here?” I squeak out in amazement. My heart is pounding through my chest and I fear that he may be able to hear it reverberating off my ribs. He is everything I want and have wanted for so long and he is standing over me while I am in my pool in my very private backyard. “You said you might go for a swim and I thought that could be fun. Mind if I join you?” A million and one things run through my mind and most of them are in every way shape and form naughty! I manage to spurt out a weak yes and he dives in with me. We swim for a bit and the flirting is getting more and more fun. A splash here, a touch there. We decide to get out as the air around us is starting to cool. I even tell him that I will go in and make us some dinner if he’s interested. We walk over to my cabana to grab towels. He must have noticed the goose-bumps on my body because he quickly grabs a towel and wraps me up. He is even more of a gentleman than I thought! I am falling harder and harder for this one! He wraps a towel around his waist and notices that I am still shivering. He leans in and wraps his strong arms around me and snuggles me close to him to warm me up. Boy if he only knew how hot I was really getting. I look up into his eyes and I can see so much in them. Those gorgeous green eyes look into mine as he leans in to kiss me ever so softly on my lips. My entire body except for my mouth is frozen on the spot. We finally unlock our passionate brace. “I’m sorry Emma, are you ok?” “Yes. I am more than ok Cole. I have to be honest; I’ve wanted to experience that for a long time now. And it was worth every minute of the waiting.” “Well, since you’re being honest, so have I. I hate that you’re technically my boss and I know that this could get us into serious trouble, but right now, I don’t care. Right now I only have eyes for you.” That’s all it took. I was his. I thought my heart was already melted, but now my insides were nothing more than a pile of goo. We stare into each others eyes as if seeing what the other one really thinks and in the next moment we are locked in the most passionate brace I have ever felt. His strong arms are holding me so tightly to his near naked body. His is passionately kissing me, exploring my mouth, my neck and even down to my breasts. My hands are gripping his strong back and shoulders and my short nails start to sink into him. Thankfully to one side of my yard is a vacant house and to the other lives an elderly couple who has not yet returned from their home up north. We would be delivering quite the show. We somehow finally make it into my house and then into my living room. The house is very cool from the day and the cooling evening air. We finally break our heated brace as Cole begins to look around the room. He sees my fireplace and heads in that direction. “Um, Cole what are you doing?” He flashes that flirty smile at me and in that look I see his desire firing up behind his wickedly beautiful green eyes. “I’m romantic, just be patient.” He’s even a romantic. I can’t take much more of the teasing. He starts a fire in the fireplace and then reaches for my fur blankets that are in the corner. He lays them out across the floor. I am still soaking from the dip we just took and he hurries over and turns on my sound system. Surprisingly enough my romantic CD is still in the changer from my last date at the house. I decide to leave that tidbit of information out as he looks at me curiously as if to wonder why I would be listening to this music. Perhaps he chalks it up to me just being a girl. Obviously he doesn’t dwell on that thought for more than a second as he walks me over to the blankets he has spread on the floor. “You’re shivering again. Here, maybe this will help.” Once again we are locked in each others arms. Man this guy can kiss. If he kisses this well, what else is he great at? He runs his strong rough hands through my long blonde hair. They slowly cradle my face to his as he begins to work his way from my lips to my ears to my neck and back to my breasts again. My hands are roaming his entire muscular body. I can feel his broad shoulders and then his muscular back. We are entwined on the floor with a fire going in the corner and the music to set the mood, could things be any better? Just as that thought is coursing through my mind, he becomes almost wild. He is kissing me again this time even more intently. His right hand holds my head while his left hand is slowly inching up my thigh. I am almost to the point where I can’t take it any more and I finally decide to tell him. “Cole, if you’re ok, then I am ok with this. Who cares what others think? I don’t and I want you now more than ever. I am yours, take me.” “You are all I care about Emma. I am yours too. Let’s just enjoy each other.” I know what we both want and I know where this is going. Everything within me is screaming to stop or wait or get up. But I can’t make my body stop; my carnal side wins out in the one-sided debate. I give in and he is now on top of me. He sure knows how to get me started. The surprise stop-in, the flirting in the pool, the first kiss, the second kiss, the fire, and then the music to boot. I am so far beyond the point of stopping to listen to reason that I can’t even think straight. I am just anticipating what is coming next. He slowly unties my tank top and I begin to undo his swim shorts. I am so nervous that my hands begin to trble. He notices my quivering fingers and grabs my hands and holds them. “It’s ok, I want his too. Don’t be nervous,” he reassures me. It’s as if he is reading my thoughts now. He places my hands back onto the string of his shorts and stares into my eyes as we both together untie them. He slips them off and at first I can’t even look down at him. He sees the hint of pink rise in my cheeks and smiles at me reminding me that it’s going to be ok. After all, my whole top half is entirely bare now. I rber that he’s already gotten a pretty good look at me and so I decide to get a good look for myself. I look to see his rock hard 8 inches standing at attention. Although he’s thicker than what I am used to. This could be fun… At this point though, I don’t care as long as he knows how to use it and I am about to find out just how well he does. “Now, where were we?” he asks. Oh that’s right…” His hand is on my leg again and moving further and further up my thigh. My hands are all over his body. It’s as if I am trying to memorize how every part of him feels so I can rber this moment forever. My breathing is becoming heavier and heavier. He knows what a woman needs to be started up. From the first kiss to this very moment he has been pressing all the right buttons. I can’t take much more of the teasing. My climax is so near and beginning to quake through my body and we haven’t even gotten that far. He gently lays my now naked body on the fur blankets. He longingly looks deeply into my eyes.. There is so much in this one look: love, lust, passion, reassurance. I raise my head to gently kiss his lips as he finally enters me, slowly at first. I gasp from the hint of pain that I feel. “Are you ok? Am I hurting you?” "No. I just need to get used to you inside of me. It’s wonderful” I whisper in his ear, my breath trailing across his neck. That breathtaking mischievous grin that I first fell in love with comes across his face. “Good. Then lets finish this together” he replies. He kisses me back as he begins to make love to me. He is so young yet so strong and powerful. He is slow and passionate at first but as we both near our climax, he becomes more and more wild. I can feel my orgasm welling up within me. I am so at ease in this moment that I surprise myself. It’s as if we were made to be together. We’re a perfect fit. I can feel my climax coursing through my entire body. We are finally one and I am in complete euphoria. I can’t believe that the man I have longed after for so long is actually here with me in this moment. Finally, we both reach our climax as our bodies are almost in complete unison. “Yes! Oh my god, Cole you are amazing,” I moan out in complete satisfaction. “Oh, Emma, you’re all I’ve ever wanted. Such a tease for so long and now I finally have you. You’re mine and mine alone.” We lock together as he enters me again. This time we are both ravenous, wanting each other for so long and now finally all the waiting is over. The teasing and flirting and innocent touching have all lead us to this moment in time. Those little moments made this magical night the euphoria that it has become. He brings me to climax again and again as he continues to pound his rock hard shaft into me as spurt after spurt of his cum burst into me. This boy is going to wear me out! We finally tear away from each other. We look at each other as if we are famished and the other’s body is the only thing that will bring us back to complete satisfaction. “Emma, I never want this night to end. I never want to leave you. I want you always.” “Cole, I feel the same. Let’s not think about that right now. Let’s just enjoy this night.” His naked body curls up next to mine on the fur blanket. He curls one arm under my head for a pillow and covers us with a blanket with his free hand. Once under the warm blanket he snuggles close to me again. He leans in and kisses me softly on the neck and then the shoulder. “I love you Emma.” “I love you Cole. Thank you for such an amazing night. It was more than I could have ever imagined.” We lay there our bodies entwined in such an intimate brace. Not caring or even wondering what tomorrow held in store for us, we both drifted off into a peaceful slumber. My dreams were filled with instant replays of the marvelous night I just experienced. It was no wonder I was startled when I awoke to the sound of my coffee pot beeping the next morning. To be continued…..




tips for adultfriendfinder registration

No comments:

Post a Comment