Engagement to Kathy




Engagement to Kathy By Otkfme@comcast.net

I met this very wonderful woman called Kathy. We have been dating for about nine months and it seems like we agree on a lot of things and we like to do the same activities. I met Kathy through a friend at work, and she has changed my life.

Recently, when I took Kathy out on a date to a restaurant, I got down on my knee and asked her to marry me. To my surprise, she didn't say "Yes", but she said that she would think about it.

A few days later she called me on the telephone and she said, "I have some real concerns about marrying you."

"Tell me your concerns. I can change." I replied.

"When we are on dates, you really notice other women as they walk by. Also, I am left alone on many weekends while you are with your friends on fishing trips and other outdoor activities."

"I really care about you." I said. "I can pay more attention to you."

"But it also seems like you don't give me the respect that I deserve." Kathy said. "You always walk far ahead of me and you also don't open doors for me."

"I can do those things for you and show you more respect!" I pleaded.

"Well, I have been talking to my other girlfriends about your behavior, and they suggested that we meet this behavior modification counselor." Kathy said. "I guess she has helped other couples both before and after they are married. Would you be interested in meeting her?"

"If this would make you happy and you would marry me, I would see her." I said.

"I need to tell you that her methods involve spanking, and you would need to pay for her time." Kathy said.

"I haven't been spanked since elementary school, but if this would make you happy, I guess I would meet with her." I said.

"I was hoping that you would agree to meet with her." She said. "I have already invited her to my house on Friday evening at 7 PM. Her name is Elizabeth, and she suggested that you take a shower before you come over to my house. Be sure to wear clean underwear and be at my house by 6:45 PM. Any questions?"

"I guess not." I said. "I'll do just about anything to make sure you will marry me. So I will see you on Friday."

I wasn't looking forward to a spanking, but if this would allow me to marry Kathy, it would be worth it. On Friday, I left work early to have plenty of time to eat, shower, and clean myself up before I drove to Kathy's house. I arrived right at 6:45 PM, and Kathy quickly let me into her house and we sat down and talked on her sofa. She told be that she was so happy that I had agreed to meet with Elizabeth, and I had agreed to be spanked. Also, after my spanking, she would let me know if she would accept an engagement ring from me.

Then the doorbell rang. Both of us went to the front door to meet Elizabeth. She was about our age, and she wore a white blouse, a short black skirt, and a black jacket. Elizabeth looked like a businesswoman. She also had two paddles and a riding crop in her hands. We introduced ourselves and Kathy invited her into the living room. Elizabeth sat the paddles on an end table and had me help her take off her jacket so that clothing did not restrict her arms. She sat down on the sofa next to Kathy, and had me knell down in front of her.

"You can call me Liz, and I expect you to follow everything I tell you to do." Liz told me.

"Yes I will, Liz."

"When was the last time you were spanked?" She asked me.

"I think it was when I was in the sixth grade."

"If your parents had kept spanking you as you were older, you probably wouldn't be in this position right now. Keep knelling and don't say a word while I talk to Kathy." Liz said. Then Kathy talked to Liz about my bad behavior. Kathy made it sound like I was a real jerk, and that I had little respect towards her and other women. Liz also talked to Kathy about our physical relationship. It was hard to just keep knelling in front of Liz while they talked about me in a most intimate manner.

"Clyde, I now want you to stand up with your hands over your head so that I may prepare you for your spanking. For the rest of the evening, refer to me only as 'ma'am', and don't say anything unless spoken to or if you are asked to speak. Also, you can walk away from this spanking at any time, but if you do, you will no longer be able to see Kathy again. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Liz." I replied.

Liz quickly grabed a paddle and gave me a swat. "How are you suppose to address me?"

"Ma'am. Sorry ma'am." I said.

"Now stand still while I prepare you for your spanking." Then Liz unbuckled my belt, unzipped me, and soon my slacks were at my ankles. Then she grabed the waistline of my briefs.

I quickly reached down to stop her from pulling down my briefs. "What are you doing?"

"A spanking should always be given on the bare skin." Liz said. "Now put your hands over your head again. You have just earned yourself five extra swats of the paddle." Soon my briefs were down to my ankles. Then she rolled up my shirttails so that I was completely naked from the waist down. I felt so barrassed being exposed like this, in front of a woman who I had just met. I also had a big erection that I wanted to cover up.

"Turn around so that I can examine your butt." Liz said. Soon I felt her hands kneading and caressing my bottom cheeks. "You have a very spankable butt. Turn around and lay over our laps so that I can start your spanking."

Since Liz was seated to the right of Kathy on the sofa, I had to lie over both of their laps. This put my head and shoulders on Kathy's lap, and my unprotected bare bottom on Liz's lap. "I'm going to warm you up with a hand spanking." Then my spanking started. Liz spanked me first on one cheek than the other. I was also aware that my erect penis was dangling between Liz's thighs. It seemed like I was experiencing both pain and pleasure at the same time.

While Liz spanked me, Liz talked to Kathy on how to spank me. "This puts him in a very vulnerable position. It's a good time to talk to him about behavioral issues when you are spanking him. You always have his undivided attention."

Liz kept talking to Kathy, then she stopped spanking me and said, "Now we will move on to the paddles. Clyde, stand up and don't rub you butt." After they also stood up, Liz said, "Now I want you to knell on the sofa and bend over it." After I assumed the position, I felt Liz flick the insides of my thighs with the riding crop. "Spread your knees for us." I was now aware that my penis and balls were totally exposed and dangling between my legs. To make things worse, Liz used the riding crop to play with my penis and balls.

Then my spanking started again, but this time with the two paddles. Now and then she would stop my spanking, and she would remark, "See how his butt is turning a nice red color." Then I would feel four hands rubing my tender warm bottom.

Liz also had Kathy spank me with the paddles. At first Kathy didn't spank me very hard, but with coaching from Liz, she was spanking me as hard as Liz.

"Will you now give Liz more respect?" Liz asked.

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK!

"Yes, ma'am." I replied.

"And are you willing to be spanked by Kathy at anytime she feels that need a good spanking?" Liz asked.

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK!

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good! Now stay in that position as I talk to Kathy." Liz said. "Kathy, you get to keep the two paddles and the riding crop that we just used to spank Clyde. Are you interested in seeing any more spanking implements?"

"Sure I would." Kathy said.

"I'll run out to my car and bring in some more implements for you to try." Soon Liz returned with a large leather case filled with various spanking implements. Liz showed them to Kathy and demonstrated them on my still bare and upturned bottom. I was also asked how much each one stung my poor naughty bottom.

Then to add to my humiliation, Kathy brought over my wallet and I had to pay Liz for spanking me and also for the spanking implements that she had just bought.

"Thank you, Clyde." Liz said. "Stay in position, since I am sure that Kathy will want to spank you some more. And Kathy, you can always call me if you want to learn more techniques in spanking Clyde in a more severe manner." Then Liz put on her jacket and left the house.

Kathy spanked me for a little bit longer then said, "You took your spanking very well. Now you can get down on one knee and ask me to marry you."

I started to go over to where my clothes were, when Kathy said, "I want you to ask me just as you are, in the nude."

"But….."

"So do you want to marry me?" Kathy asked.

I quickly went over to her and knelt on one knee. "Kathy, I love you and would do anything for you. Will you please marry me?"

"I will marry you if you agree to be spanked at any time that I feel you deserve it." Kathy said.

"You can spank me at any time I deserve it. Please marry me!"

"Yes, I will marry you, Clyde." Kathy said. "Now kneel on the sofa again so that I can spank you for a few more minutes."

As I bent over the sofa, I felt Kathy tap the insides of my thighs and I spread my knees far apart. I now realized that I would be under the total control of Kathy.


friendfinderadult sex

No comments:

Post a Comment