Annie and Michelle's Adventures 2

The Continuing Advenures of Annie and Michelle



Michelle and I look through the take-out menu and decide we will get the sesame chicken and 2 spring rolls. As she calls in the order I think back on the amazing day we have had.


adultfriendfinder mauritius membership


This morning Richard , Michelle and I had a threesome at work. I must say having sex at work is so much fun. The thought of getting caught turns me on. And the thought that it is just wrong adds to my desire . Then when you add a hot guy like Richard to the mix as well as my beautiful friend Michelle sex at work is damn near irresistible. Damn the consequences and have great sex is my new motto.



After a great day at work Michelle and I went back to her place so we could enjoy each other and we certainly did it was amazing. I enjoyed her more than I have ever enjoyed a woman before. She is a wonderful lover. I am getting wet just thinking about how good she is. And now we are going to try and seduce the delivery guy. I shouldn’t say try she just did it last week and I cant imagine any man turning down the chance to have a threesome with two more than willing women.



She comes back into the living room and tells me with have about 45 minutes until the delivery guy Jeff gets here. Just looking at her turns me on. She has long hair that I love running my fingers through. I have a weakness for blue eyes and she has beautiful pale blue eyes. She walks towards me and I cant help but stare at her breasts, licking my lips wanted to feel them in my hands again. Damn if she doesn’t have beautiful big breasts.



“Save it for when Jeff gets here.” she tells me with a laugh as she notices me staring at her.



“I can’t help it Michelle I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.” I tell her.



“I bet you tell that to all the girls you’ve just fucked.” she says.



“Well yeah, but I swear I mean it this time.” I tell her laughingly.



We spend the time chatting away like the good friends that we are. I remind her that we have to get to work early tomorrow and finish the reports before the boss gets there or they will be hell to pay. Lately Michelle and I haven’t been able to get anything done in a timely fashion. And our boss Stuart is getting sick of it I fear. We spend most of our day talking about sex and of late we have been having sex at work. While I wouldn’t trade the fun we have been having lately I know we are on thin ice with Stuart.



In no time at all the delivery guy Jeff rings the door bell.



“Wow talk about quick service it has only been about 15 minutes.” I comment to Michelle.



“Well when you get the kind of tip I give, you get very fast service.” she say with a smile.



When she opens the door there is not one but two guys standing there with our order. I am unsure which one is Jeff they look so much alike. They are both tall well build guys with short jet black hair and brown eyes. Also very young they both look to be in their early 20’s. I know Michelle likes them young but damn I think to myself. They look some much alike I wonder if they are related.



‘Hey, this is Mike he’s the new guy I am training.” Jeff says as he hands Michelle the food.



“Hello Mike this is my friend Annie, hope you boys can come in for a few minutes so we can give you guys a proper tip.” she says.



“Yes we can.’ they both say at the exact same time.



We cant help but all laugh at that. As they both walk in, I wonder if he is really training the guy or if he just brought his brother along in the hopes of them both getting laid tonight. Either way I don’t care the more the merrier.



We all head into the living room where michelle pours shots of tequila for everyone. We sit around talking for a couple of minutes. I think the guys are afraid to make the first move, so I lean over towards Mike and start kissing him. His tongue slides in my mouth ever so gently. His hands reaches up towards my tits and starts caressing them. I look out the corner of my eye and see Michelle and Jeff doing the same thing.



My hand reaches down towards his already hardening cock. I rub his cock through his jeans causing a slight moan to escape his lips as we continue kissing. His hands are pulling my shirt out of my shorts. Then I feel his hands on my tits rubing and pulling on my nipples. He takes my shirt off and starts sucking my left nipple as his right hand continues caressing my other breast. My nipples harden quickly from his attentions.



I look over at Michelle and Jeff and she is on her knees in front of him. Licking his balls and stroking his cock. Before long Jeff has his hands in her hair guiding her mouth towards his cock. She starts sucking him with slow motions as he tilts his head back on the couch.



After seeing Michelle sucking on Jeff I want to do the same for Mike so I get on my knees as he quickly undoes his pants, lifting his hard cock out of his pants. I lick his cock up and down as my hands fondle his balls. When Mike’s hands grab my head I eagerly open my mouth to taste his cock. He doesn’t have the longest cock I had ever seen but perhaps the widest. Once I get accustomed to the width I have no trouble sucking him to the root. Up and down I bob my head on his cock I hear his breathing getting more and more ragged.



“Oh god stop Michelle, I am going to cum.” I hear Jeff tell Michelle.



I know Mike is close too, I suck on him harder and harder wanting to feel his cum in my mouth.



“Oh yes Annie, suck my cock, suck it…….. I’m cumming.” mike calls out as I feel his cum spurt into my mouth. I swallow it down as I hear Jeff cry out his orgasm as well.



Michelle and I look at each other and smile as we lean towards each other and kiss. I can taste Jeff’s cum mixing with the taste of her as well as Mike’s cum. It is delicious I think to myself.



“That is fucking hot!” I hear Mike tell Jeff as they watch us kissing each other.



Michelle and I continue kissing. I start taking her shirt off her. Then we both take our shorts off. She takes her hand and starts rubing my pussy as I do the same thing to her. For a moment I almost forget we have two guys watching us. I glance over at them and both of them are stroking their cocks watching us, transfixed by what they are seeing.



Michelle and I stand up and lean over the boys and kiss them as we straddle them. We start rubing our pussies against their cocks. There cocks are already hard again. God you gotta love young guys and their stamina. Mike takes his hand and starts rubing my hard clit. With his mouth he is sucking on my nipples going back and forth between the two. I feel his cock getting wet from my pussy juices.



I look over at Jeff and Michelle. She is already riding his hard cock. Just watching her fuck him makes me want to cum. I take Mike’s cock in my hand and guide it into my pussy. The feel of my pussy being spread wide open to accommodate his width is wonderful.



Mike grabs my hips and starts guiding my motions as he thrust his hips against me. I grab his shoulders and ride him for all I am worth.



“Fuck yeah baby, ride me, ride me.” Mike says as I feel my orgasm growing.



I ride his cock up and down thinking of nothing but pleasing myself and when I feel his cum shooting deep in my pussy I explode with my own orgasm, my whole body shaking with pleasure.



As I lean against him I look over just in time to see Michelle throw her head back,



“Oh god, oh yes!’ she cries out as her body quivers with her orgasm. Jeff thrusts inside her a few more times and then he cums as well.



We all lay there together for a few minutes catching our breath. But before long the guys get up saying they have to get back to work.



Brother I told you, you wouldn’t be disappointed if you came to work with me tonight.” Jeff says as they head out the door.



The door shuts behind them and I turn to Michelle, “ I knew they had to be related they looked too much alike he isn’t training him for anything.”



“Yeah well who cares it was great sex was it not.” she says with a grin.



“ You got that right.’ I tell her.



“Well how do you feel about cold sesame chicken.” she asks me.



I tell her it sounds great as we head into the kitchen. We sit at the table naked eating our food in silence for a few minutes. I think both of us starving after our very busy day.



I notice some soy sauce has dripped on onto my breast. Before I can wipe it off Michelle is leaning over the table licking the sauce off of me. Just her tongue on my tit sends shivers coursing through my body. We finish eating and Michelle looks over at me and grabs my hand leading me towards the bedroom.



“It’s late why don’t you stay the night with me.” she asks.



I quickly agree loving the idea of falling asleep next to her. I follow her towards the bedroom. We lay in bed together her head resting on my stomach. I am falling asleep when I feel her start kissing my stomach her hands gently caressing my tits. My body responses immediately I feel my pussy getting wet at her touch.



“Michelle you’ve got to stop. ” I tell her.



Her hand reaches between my legs rubing my pussy lips I know she can feel the wetness there.



“Your body doesn’t think I should stop.” she responds smirking at me as she leans up and kisses me.



“ You are insatiable.” I tell her as my hand finds her pussy already wet.



She crawls on top of me as our fingers are thrusting inside each other. I grab her hair and pull her down and kiss her. My tongue pushing inside her mouth with the same rhythm as my fingers sliding in an out of her wet pussy. I feel her breath getting uneven and faster. I know she is going to cum soon. When a rub my thumb against her clit she cries out and I feel her pussy juices pour out all over my hand. I thrust my hips against her hand as my orgasm flows through me seconds later. We lay there with our arms and legs intertwined together drifting to sleep.



“ I can’t wait for work tomorrow.” is the last thing I hear as I fall asleep smiling.




No comments:

Post a Comment