My Cheating Wife

Story of a cheating wife caught by husband



This is the story of how I caught my wife cheating. Kate and I have been married for four years and as far as I knew I was the only man who she had been with. Before I get too far I will describe her. She is 5'10 with an athletic build, brown hair, and perfect tits, not too big not too small just perfect.


mega orgasm - be ready


It happened about a month ago when I was out of town on for work. I am in the Air Force so I spend months away at a time. This time I was only supposed to be gone two weeks. After one week the job was done and we were packing up to head home. I decided to call Kate to see what she was doing and hopefully suprise her that night by coming home early. I called her up and she told me she was heading to the local pub for a few drinks with one of her freinds, Laura. i told her that I was still going to be another week and to have a good time.



I eventually got home at about 10 at night expecting to see kate at home already but when I walked ion the lights were still off and no one was around. I put my bag in the spare room and decided to sit on the couch and wait. When I woke up it was after one and still no sign of Kate so i finally decided to go to bed. I got up and turned out all the lights and went on to our balcony outside for a smoke. I was only out there a short time when I hear the door opening and turned around to see kate, clearly drunk coming through the door. I was about to yell out to her when I saw a black man come in behind her. I hid behind a wall where I could see almost into the whole house and watched.



As soon as the front door close Kate and the black guy were all over each other. I could not belive that my beautiful, innocent wife would do this. The black guy was about 6' tall, completly shaved head and was running his hands all over Kate. While they were kissing kate started to unbutton his shirt revealing his muscular body. Kate took a step back and took of her top and her pants, now only standing there in her lingerie. Kate took a step forward and started to undo the black guys belt and finially took off his pants leaving him their in only his boxers. Even from where I was hiding I could see a noticable bulge in his boxers. He reached around and took off kate bra and started to like her nipples. I could hear kate moan as his hands roamed over her tits and his tongue flicked her nipples. Slowly kate sank down to her knees and removed his boxers. I heard her gasp "holy shit".



"Have you never seen a cock that big before baby" I heard the black guy say.



Kate was speechless, and so was I. His cock must have been 10 inches long and about 4 inches thick. It dwarfed my puny 6 incher.



I was in a trance as I watched kate slowly stroke his cock, lickking aroun its massive head. I heard him moan as kate took him in her mouth eagerly, trying to take as much as she could.



"God I love this big black cock" I heard her say



I stood outside stunned, watching my wife sucking this monster cock, listening to him moan with his hands on the back of her head guiding her.



"Slow down baby, I want to fuck you nice and hard before you make me come"



Kate stood up and lead him into our bedroom. He grabed her from behind and pulled her into him, kissing her neck and grabing her tits. Kate moaned again as he slipped of her panties.



They both moved to the bed where the black guy lay on his back while kate took him in her mouth again. Soon he was rock hard. He pulled kate over and lay her on her back with her legs over his shoulders. He slowly pushed his massive cock into kate. I listened to her moan loudly as he slowly began to fuck her.



"Fuck that cock feels so good"



The black guy was pumping in and out of her making her moan with every thrust. Kate was thrashing around wildly, obviously enjoying the best fuck of her life. After a while the black guy pulled out.



"Get on all fours baby, I am going to fuck you hard"



Kate obeyed obidently, rolling over on her knees and puttingher pussy in the air to be fucked. I watched as the black guy grabed her hips and slammed his cock into her. Kate let out a yelp as he continued to fuck her hard, his balls slapping against her with each powerful stroke



"Do you like that baby" I hear him ask



"Fuck it feels so good" was kates reply



Kate had her head in the pillow to muffle her screams but the black guy grabed her hair and pulled her head back so her screams of ecstacy could be heard. The noise of the fucking filling the entire room



I could hear his breathing getting shallower and I knew he was going to come. So did kate as she turned around and sucked his cock again. I hear the black guy grunt as a massive load spurted onto kates face. I watched as she happily knelt there and took a massive load on her face, letting it drip into her mouth before she swallowed.



I stayed outside all night until I hear them fucking again in the early morning. Finally they both left. I went inside to the bedroom and could smell the sex.



When kate got back I told her I had only just got home. I asked her about her night with Laura



"Oh it was pretty boring, I just came home and got some sleep"



No comments:

Post a Comment