My insatiable Asian secretary

Office encounter ends up with a messy blowjob



Most of the daytime, I spent driving around the town for

work and sometimes, I had to return to office late in the

evening to catch up some paper work. I had rung in earlier

to Madeline, my part time secretary (Mabel was on leave),

to leave some of the files I might need on my desk before she

went off. About 8pm, I returned to my office, it was empty,

I had checked. I made myself a coffee, and prepared a long

night ahead. At around 10 pm, I was pissed when I realized

that one of the important files was not to be found when I

heard that the office main door was opened. Some sales chap

coming back for a last minute prep, I supposed. I did not

bother to see who was that and just carried on with my search

in my own private office. "Hi, " a familiar

sweet voice startled me … "oops! Sorry to scare you

… but I thought you might need a hand with all the paper works

before the Christmas." My perky 22 yo secretary,

Madeline, was wearing a flowery green T and a tight denim

skirt that showed off her young, beautiful long legs.

"Ya, you got me there alright … I do need some help here … but I am

not paying you the OT …" I teased, always feel good

to see Madeline … she is so … hhmmmmnn … so … sunshine … young,

lively and energetic … not exactly the glamorous type of

look but she does have her own charm to attract me … and her

sweet voice … always a Christmas chime to my ears among the

usual office noises …

sometimes I wondered if she is the reason that makes me feel

like coming into the office during the day. "Well,

I think I have forgotten the SoSo Accounts file and I thought

I better come back to get it for you before you JUMP on me tomorrow

…" she smiled, I was sure there was something else

she tried to tell me in that statement. Then she swayed out

of my sight liked a butterfly and I realized that I was drooling

over the tight young ass clad in the tight denim skirt. Joey

was rising … in a while, she was back with the file I needed.

"Is this the fax and order you are looking for earlier?"

she came over and flipped opened the binder … she leaned

over my desk, her left leg bending at the knee and slowly

raising into the air … her T was stuck between her hot young

body, tummy to be specific, and my old desk … the T stretched

as she leaned further over, hugging tightly to her firm

breasts … over the pile of binders and papers on my desk,

I could easily make up the shape of her lovely breasts, tightly

clad in a sports bra, I guessed. I sat down on my comfy working

chair … trying to peep down her blouse through her collar … the

T was stretched so tight that the collar was tight around

her base of the neck … nothing to see … but the jutting shape

of her lovely breasts emphasized by the stretched flowery

green T was enough to arouse Joey … good thing that I was sitting

down. Then she flung her smooth long hair … the momentarily

let go of her tummy on the desk edge allowed the T to be slightly

loose fit … and when she bent down again … mambo jumbo !!!

I could see the top of her fair breasts tightly squeezed

into a white sports bra …

I swallowed … and I knew both of us heard that … I looked up

and our eyes met … "Need anything else … Joe?"

her sweet voice became more seductive. "I don't

think you just came back to pass me the file, right … Madeline?"

She smiled … then she closed her eyes seductively, leaned

closer into my face and kissed me on the cheek …

lightly patting and slowly moving towards my lips … we kissed

… and the kiss soon evolved into a passionate blend of saliva

of two persons in heat … I slid my hand behind her head … feeling

her long black hair … our tongues explored the far reaches

of our throats and the corners in our cavities. At least

ten minutes had passed, she leaned back, licking her lips

… and sat down on the chair across my desk … she lifted her

two legs up and rested their ankles on my desk … widely spread

apart … I could not help myself but to gaze at the

junctions of her long sexy legs … oh hell … she came prepared!

I could see all the way up her bare thighs to her naked crotch

… she wore absolutely nothing under that damn tight denim

skirt … her pubic hair was nicely trimmed into a narrow patch

… must be for wearing those high cut bikini swimwear … her

cunt lips … pink and full … succulent and swollen … sticking

up among the seemingly smooth bush of her turf … my eyes spitted

fire and my throat went dry … more to come … she lifted her

ass slightly and hiked higher her skirt … she had her left

hand swept down along her opening … combing her pubic hair

… stroking it … her fingers brushing through her cunt lips

… up there, she had her middle finger of the right hand between

her full lips … sucking and wetting it … all the time, her

eyes were on me … watching with flares my every expression

… I was totally numbed by this gal … sweet 22yo … I always thought

that was innocent … how terribly wrong I was !!!!!

And now I was about to PAY the price for my MISUNDERSTANDING

… slowly … slowly … but unstoppably … she lowered her wet

glistering middle finger to her sex hole … “Tell me, Joe

…” her sweet voice was a total hypnotism to my ears … if she

asked for a raise now, I would pass her the blank check … “tell

me … how did you fuck June …” I was

momentarily taken back by her question … “what … what do

you … “ I squeezed some words out but my heart was racing with

her middle finger reaching her sex spot – come on … just a

bit more – “don’t pretend … June is my housemate and she said

that you are gooooood …” her middle finger finally reached

the destination and she slide it in with the word “gooooood”…

her face twitched a little and a small droplet of sweat formed

on the tip of her nose … the finger slide in all the way to the

knuckle … “hhhmmmmnnnnn …” I was at a lost of words … “QUICK!!!

Tell me how you fucked that horny bitch … “ she demanded as

she slide her finger out … I began to tell … of how June masturbated

in nude next to me when we shared the same bed … how I found

out and sucked on her 34” tits till she orgasmed … Madeline

had spread her cunt lips with one hand and busily rubing

her exposed clit with the other … her finger slide into her

opening on and off when my detail got juicer … I carried on

with June while stroking my hard cock through my pants …

at the part of me licking and lapping on June’s breasts,

Madeline grouped her hands on her breasts and started to

squeeze them with all her might … she pulled her T off, over

her hear and exposed her white sports bra … her nipples pressed

so hard against the material and jutted out … her hair fell

back down onto her face and breasts … all messed up, yet sexy.

She ran her hands through her hair, swiping them back behind

her head … then she then unclasped her bra, releasing its

angry restless pair of prisoners … letting me see her bouncy

breasts … and their tight jutting nipples. “Still …” Madeline

was gasping … her finger had returned to fuck herself while

her other hand pinched the breast and nipple … “how you FUCK

her …” Seeing the show that she had put up, Joey was pissed

with no attention given to him … I rolled my high back chair around the desk …

she swivelled around on her chair till she sat facing me …she still had

one leg on my desk and the planted the other one on the floor

… “I did not fuck her just yet …” I tried to gain control of

the situation … I stroked my dick and her gaze dropped to

my obvious bulge in my groin … “she sucked me off … a real pro

…” I teased Madeline with a look to challenge her that June

is a better cock sucker than she is … “hhhhmmmmnnnnn …” she

sighed … her leg came up to my crotch and started stroking

my hardon … liked testing his firmness … her eyes flared

the similar passion I had seen in June’s eyes … “SUCK ME!

YOU BITCH … GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK ME GOOOOOOOD!!!” I

commended. ^There was an explosion in Madeline’s eyes …

she dropped to her knees … right in front of my crotch … and

her hands were immediately running up between my legs,

feeling my hard cock … she unzipped my fly, freeing my bulging

menace … she licked her lips and showered her warm kisses

on my cock through my underwear … she licked and lapped till

my underwear was soaked with her saliva. “Enough … now suck

me !!!” I lifted my ass for her to pull off my pants and underwear

together … she did that … and she looked up passionately

at me as she wrapped her wet lips around my cock … sliding

her head down taking more of me into her sweet warm mouth

… that produces so much sweet voice through my handphone

whenever I called back to the office …

I could not believe that I was being blown by Madeline … the young Asian

babe in the office – I wondered if she had sucked off her own boss

that old slimy fox – yet her talented tongue convinced me

that I was not dreaming … it gave me all kinds of sensations

… she pulled back, leaving my saliva covered cock hanging

there, jerking furiously for more … she looked up and smiled

… I pushed on her head and she began licking … not missing

a cm of him … I watched as her tongue hungrily lapped up and

down the shaft … “yeeessssss … that’s right … June was lapping

like this as well …” I urged her on with detailed description

of how June had licked and lapped my cock … “more saliva …

June got more faster tongue action …” and Madeline lapped

my cock in frenzy … she seemed to be competing with the June

in my description … “she would have sucked my balls by now

…” then she put her hand, with long painted fingernails,

under my balls and tickled them … before sucking one after

the other into her mouth … her hand pressed my cock flat on

my stomach as she sucked hard on each ball … “yyyeeessssss

… now suck my cock … really suck on him …” Madeline obeyed

and wrapped her lips around my cock head … sucking him tight

between her lips, she swirled her tongue fast and wet on

my pee-hole … sending jolts up my spine … I held tight onto

her head … eager to fuck her mouth … but she steadied herself

and remained sucking and tonguing my cock crown … without

warning, she slipped her lips down over my thickness till

her nose hit my cock base and was buried in my cock hair … deepthroat

… I arched … my ass left the seat as her mouthy suction took

me deeper into her … FUCKING FUCK-TASTIC!!!!!!

Before I could react, her head moved back up the shaft and she resumed

sucking and lapping on my cock crown … and she plunged

again … again up … suck and la p … again down … again up … suck

and lap … again down … I was liked riding on a roller coaster

… I had to … I just had to … I stood up from the chair … Madeline

remained kneeling before me with my meaty hard rod fully

in her mouth … I adjusted her to the correct height … with

both hands behind her head, I rammed my cock in and out of

her mouth … sensing that I was about to come, she grouped

her hands behind my ass and pulled me deeper … I was practically

banging my groin in her face … I looked down and saw the cock

blurring his in out in out motion between Madeline’s sweet

lips … I rammed harder … and faster … “Oh....Mad … I’m coming…”

I rammed my entire length deep in to her mouth and shot my load …

she dug her finger into my asshole as I shot my first load straight down her

throat … I looked down and caught her gaze on mine … and I spilled

another load … she sucked hard when I shot my load … the feeling

was amazing when the gal sucked as you shot your jism in her

mouth … and another … she sucked again – her timing was so

fucking zen!!! – and another … and she sucked on … Madeline

simply gulped down every load I could offer … I held on to

her head for support from such powerful orgasm … she continued

sucking on my spent cock … lapping her cum-coated tongue

around my thickness … after a long while, she released my

cock and “did June get you off like this …” she teased … I was too shock to

answer … “now, I will suck you back to life … and I want you

to fuck me here good and hard while telling me how you fucked

that horny bitch …” and Madeline went back to sucking my

cock … hearing her request, I could feel my cock rising again...




sex finders in melbourne here and now

No comments:

Post a Comment