Mary the PROSTITUTE WHORE her side of the story


This is iIn response to my story named How I got my wife to become a PROSTITUTE & A WHORE



Today I received a nice note from a friend. Here is a copy of it.


adultfriendfinder registration tips

fantastic story you wrote, plaese give regards to mary, I hope one day she will tell her side off the story.


Well I thought that was a great idea so I asked Mary herself to let you know what she thought.


First of all before Mary gives you her side of the story I want to make a few comments.


From Ben Dover 2006 I never thought that my wife would ever go thru with my idea of making her have sex for money. When she said YES I was thrilled. She was never that type of woman. We talked about the idea for several days before she went to meet the two guys. #1 We would never let them know were we lived. #2 We decided that she would never go alone to the hotels. I would go with her to protect her. #3 She would never state a price for her services. It was to be understood that if they wanted to leave a so called tip then that would be ok. In this way if it was an undercover cop she wasn’t asking for money but doing it because she wanted too. #4 If at any time she wanted to stop then that would be ok with me. #5 We would be as careful as possible not to get caught. We live in a big city so we used as many different hotels and motels as we could.


NOW FROM MY WIFE MARY


First of all I never thought that I would be having sex with other guys and girls for money either. But when I saw that I may have lost my job and we may have lost our new house then I knew that something had to be done. When Ben came home with the idea of me having sex with other guys I thought it was a horrible idea. How dare Ben of thinking that I would do that kind of thing. First off I was brought up in a very strict household. I went to an all girls private school, so I was never around any boys until I was almost out of high school. I was a virgin until I met my first husband to be and he got me pregnant right away. So I never had time to go out in the real would and learn about sex before I got married. So why did Ben think that I would even give it a thought. I guess when things get tough you do what you have to do.


After I got divorced from my first husband and met Ben I still didn’t know too much about sex. Ben and I had a normal sex life I thought. I sure wouldn’t let him do the things to me that these guys were going to do to me. I was a very shy and bashful girl. I didn’t think other guys would even be interested in me because I was very small and skinny. I found out however guys aren’t to fussy when it comes time to getting laid.


I will tell you that in the next six (6) years I sure did learn a lot about sex. I thing I did every thing imaginable that you could think of. On my first date I get fucked up the ass and in the mouth. I swallowed cum. I got beat with a belt. I got tied up and fucked in the ass and mouth at the same time. I got cum squirted all over my face and they made me rub it all in. I NEVER had done any of these things before in my life. That was just on the first date with John and Tony. So what more would other guys make me do. I found out soon. Man are pigs. There is a lot more to tell.


This is where I will tell you how I felt.


NOW MY STORY BY LITTLE MISS MARY


The very first time that I had sex for money (and became a prostitute and a whore) was in the summer of 1993. I was not a youngster by any means but I wasn’t that old either. I was 37 years old. I was in good health and keep good care of my self. I was very thin only about 100 lbs. And I was about 5 ft. tall. I had long brown hair. The long hair turned out to be bad at times. On many dates the guys would pull me by my hair.


It was a very hot summer day. Ben and I got into the car and drove toward the hotel. Part way there I told him that I was very nervous and I was worried something would go wrong. Ben told me it would be alright because he would be in the room so nothing could happen to me. Just knowing that calmed me down a lot. When we got to the hotel and I saw John and Tony I knew it was too late to change my mind. Also when I saw what they looked like I didn’t want to change my mind either. They looked like two big studs. They were both in their late 20s or early 30s. They were both several years younger than me. I never had a younger man before so this was going to something new also.


After we all talked for awhile I felt much better. I was a lot more relaxed. So when they said to me lets go to the room nothing was bothering me anymore. (Of course several drinks helped me out) I was even getting excited about doing this. I even felt horny. I never gave it much thought what I would be in for that hot summer day.


It all started out just fine. Both Tony and John were gentlemen. They were taking there time with me. When they took off my top and they both started to suck on my tits I was in heaven. I was feeling fantastic. Then when both the guys started to lick my pussy and ass I thought that I would go thru the roof. Wow what a sensation. Ben never did any thing like this to me before.


That’s when things started to change. I never thought these two nice gentlemen could change into two animals so fast like they did. Tony slammed his cock all the way down my throat. I could feel his balls against my face. I thought that I would choke to death. I couldn’t catch my breath. I knew he had his cock real deep into my throat I had never done anything like this before. The most that I did was to lick the end of a cock, but I never put one into my mouth. So I didn’t know what to do. I just hoped he would take his cock out soon. He did take his cock out so I thought it was going to be all right. But little did I know that Tony would keep slamming his cock into my mouth for a long time. Knowing that guys can’t last forever I just didn’t know what was going to happen to me next. But then I found out when he shot his load of cum down my throat. I had no idea he was going to do this to me. I had to swallow all of it because Tony put his had over my mouth and forced me too. Well what a feeling I had. I didn’t know what it tasted like before. It tasted warm of course, kind of bitter and salty. I thought it would have been worst. I made it thru and I didn’t vomit. I guess it could have been worst.


. Next I was dragged over to a coffee table and had my hands and legs tied to it. I was very hard and cold laying on it. The ropes were very tight and they hurt me. I couldn’t see what was going to happen to me next. Not knowing what was coming next scared me after what I just went thru. Then all of a sudden I felt two fingers go up my ass. That hurt also. Then the real pain came. John slammed his cock all the way into my ass. Not a little at a time but all the way at once. It was so painful that I had to scream. I screamed a few more times but then Tony went over and got his sock and stuck it in my mouth. I thought that I had better stop screaming if I would ever get that dirty sock out of my mouth. John kept fucking me in the ass for a long time. You know the more he slammed his cock into my ass it didn’t hurt me as much. Maybe he just made my asshole bigger. I thought John was all done with me after he shot his load of cum up my ass but he wasn’t. By the way the cum felt very wet and warm up my ass. Then the cum started to drip out of my ass onto the floor. After John took his cock out of my ass he then walked over in front of me. Tony then grabed me by the hair and yanked my head up and he opened my mouth up. John then stuck his cock into it. John then told me to get a real good taste of my ass. I didn’t think that I would ever be doing that either, having a cock go from my ass to my mouth. You know at least I took a shower first so I didn’t get that bad of a taste from his cock being in my ass. I’ve tasted worst before I guess. I will get many more times to taste my ass I found out and it doesn’t always taste that nice.


I was also beat with a belt which hurt me. No worst than my father and mother had done to me as a child. They also put a dog collar and a leash on me and dragged me around the room. That was humiliating. I didn’t understand how they could treat me like this. I may have now become a WHORE but I wasn’t an animal. Then they made me lick the cum off the carpet floor that came out of my asshole. All I could think about was how dirty the carpet was from all the people walking on it and spilling things on it never thinking about the cum that I had to lick up.


I felt very humiliated at times from what they did to me but at other times I felt very turned on by what they did to me. I never had anything like this done to me before. I had mixed feelings. Am I a real SLUT and a WHORE if I liked it. Or am I a real old prude if I didn’t like it. But it all became much better when I got to open up the envelope and saw how much money John and Tony paid me for today.


When Ben writes more true stories about my life as a prostitute and a whore then I will try and give you my point of view.


For now this is little miss Mary the whore

Continue reading How I got my wife to become A PROSTITUTE A WHORE

No comments:

Post a Comment