United Kingdom, Part 5

Continuation of the Hawaii series



Tim and I looked at each other with puzzled expressions on our faces. Carla took command again. Isn't it amazing how a small, sexy woman can control grown men so easily? She said, "Len, honey, get on your back on the carpet."

When I did, she straddled me and lowered her hot, steaming pussy down onto my cock as I held it upwards. She moaned in lust and pleasure as her slick cunt slid all the way down my cock until she was sitting on my balls. She laid forward on top of me and tongue kissed me hotly. I never tire of the exciting feel of her small, firm tits and very hard nipples drilling into my chest.

Breaking the steamy kiss, Carla looked up at the handsome young Brit. "Tim, will you kneel between our legs and get ready to fuck me too. No, don't put your cock in my ass. I want you to put your beautiful cock into my pussy too!"

"Damn," Tim said. "Sexy, American lady, are you sure you want to try this? That beautiful pussy of yours looks like its totally filled by your delightful husband's cock. There is no room for my cock."

Carla growled, "Bull shit! I've had Len's cock and a vibrator in my pussy at the same time! I admit your cock is thicker than the vibrator, but I know I can take both of your cocks into my pussy at the same time. Hell, I've had four kids, rber? If a seven pound baby can stretch my cunt enough to crawl out, I know fucking well I can take both of your slender cocks into my pussy! Now, do it!"

"Yes, ma'am," Tim said meekly. Then I felt his spongy, warm, slick cockhead touch the base of my cock. I moaned and shivered in delight. The feel of his hot, wet cockhead sliding up the length of the shaft of my cock excited me tremendously. Carla moaned in delight too when she felt his warm cockhead touch her juicy pussy lips that held my cock already.

Carla groaned in some pain when Tim's cockhead began to push into her cunt alongside my cock. He pushed a little harder and his thick cockhead popped inside. Her pussy was stretched wider than it had been in years. It had been 14 years since she had given birth.

"Tim," she groaned, "hold still! Let me get use to having so much cock in my pussy! He ceased his penetration and my wife's tense body relaxed. After a few minutes, we felt her push her stretched pussy back onto our cocks as a signal for Tim to continue. He pushed forward and I moaned in delight myself as I felt his hard cock join my cock in my wife's cunt. Carla's moan of sexual pleasure was much louder than mine as Tim pushed more of his cock into her pussy on top of mine. She sort of howled as she experienced a quick, but very hard cum.

Tim pushed his cock a little farther into her stretched out pussy, and both of us moaned loudly again. It was so exciting to feel his hard cock pressed so tightly against my cock. My wife had another hard cum, and it was all I could do to keep from blowing a load of my hot cum up her pussy from the excitement of feeling Tim's cock slip into my wife's pussy right on top of my cock. "Oh, damn, damn, damn," Carla moaned. "I can't believe how good this feels! My pussy is stuffed so full of very hard cock, and I love it! Oh, damn, damn, I'm going to cum again!" My wife began cumming over and over, having multiple orgasms. And, Tim's cock was only half way in her.

Then Tim gave a very hard lunge with his hips. I felt his big balls smack hard into my hairy sac as his cock plowed all the way into her pussy on top of my cock. This time Carla screamed in hot passion and lust, as well as a little pain. As his balls were crushed against mine and our dickheads were squeezed so tightly together by my wife's very stretched pussy, there was no way I could control my orgasm now, My cock blasted a huge load of my cum juices into Carla's steadily cumming, gaping pussy.

Being part of such a wild and exciting fuck kept my cock rock hard. Tim began working his cock in and out of my wife's cunt, his dick rubing so excitingly on my cock. I couldn't move much, so I just held still and enjoyed the feel of his cock and my wife's very tight, very wet pussy. Just about every time Tim drove his cock all the way into my wife's pussy, Carla would have a quick, but very hard orgasm. I could feel my hot cum juices building up quickly again in my balls.

Suddenly, Tim drove his cock balls-deep in Carla and let out a long, loud groan. I could feel his cock and balls twitch and jerk and spasm as his hot, thick cum juices exploded into my wife's pussy. My coc also erupted. Carla howled again and she loat contol of her body completely as she felt two hot, thick loads of male cum squirting into her pussy at the same time. Her own orgasmic juices flooded her cunt like a dam bursting. I could feel all three of these very warm juices mixing together around my cock.

My cock stayed hard as did Tim's dick. He began fucking her again, this time even faster and harder. His big balls slapped my balls so hard at times that there was some pain, but I payed it no mind. I was enjoying this wild, crazy fuck to much to let that bother me. Carla began having multiple orgasms again. Her cunt was filled with so much cum juice, Tim's cock made wet sloshing sounds as he pounded in and out. My cock and lower belly and balls and thighs were soaked by our three different cum juices.

Our balls exploded again, sending two more thick loads of cum into her already flooded pussy. Another massive orgasm shook my wife's sexy body like a leaf in a hurricane. Then she went completely limp and she actually passed out for a few moments. Our cocks slowly softened and slipped out of Carla's cunt.

As our cocks left her pussy, it was as if a dam had burst. The massive amount of the mixed juices flowed out of her cunt like a minature water fall, flowing thickly over her upper thighs and lovely asscheeks and onto the carpet. Her pussy still gaped widely as Tim and I watched all that sex juice pour from her gorgeous pussy.

Tim and I had the same idea at the same time. We dived for her delicious looking pussy at the same time, butting heads. We grinned at each other as we rubed our bumps. Seeing as how it was my wife, Tim motioned for me to go first. Carla's cunt hairs were matted together by all the cum juices flowing from her, so I cleaned her pubic hair with my tongue, enjoying the taste of the mixing of three different cum juices.

I moved aside so Tim could get a taste. He cleaned the mixture from her thighs. He moved aside and I spread my wife's legs very wide and cleaned her gorgeous asscheeks. It was his turn again and Tim went straight for her still gaping pussy. He drove his tongue deep and I heard him sucking really hard. Then I heard him swallowing. He was sucking out and drinking the mixture of our juices. Slowly, Carla began to come out of her orgasmic-induced stupor.

I had to pull Tim away from my wife's cum-filled pussy so I could have my turn. I also jammed my tongue deep into her gooey pussy and sucked really hard. Carla stirred a little more. Soon I was sucking up and swallowing the very delicious mixture of the different cum juices. I felt my limp cock being engulfed by Tim's warm, wet mouth.

Carla was fully cognizant again and she began pushing her delicious pussy up against my mouth and tongue. She moved so that she could get Tim's cock in her mouth and licked and sucked his cock and balls clean as he did the same ti me. We changed positions again so that Tim was sucking the juices from her pussy and I was sucking his cock as Carla sucked my dick. Soon our cocks were very hard again and Carla's pussy was bubling.

Tim spoke up and said he wanted to fuck my wife as I fucked his ass. That was fine with me. I'd been want his great looking ass all night. Carla rolled onto her back and held out her arms

and legs to Tim. He moved quickly and jammed his cock deep into her pussy and she moaned in delight and lust. All of us were so sexually charged that I didn't bother with any lube. I just knelt behind his ass, placed my cockhead against his beautiful puckered asshole and slammed my hips forward cruelly. My cock drilled into Tim's ass like a well-drilling rig. He yelped in some pain and for a second he tried to pull away from me.

When my balls slapped against his balls, Tim yelped again. But this time it was in raw lust and sexual pleasure. My wife yelled out that she could feel Tim's cock get even longer and thicker and harder in her cunt. Then my cockhead rolled over his prostate gland and his cock exploded in my wife's pussy, stowing another thick load of his cum in her boiling cunt.

I grabed Tim's hips and began slamming my cock in and out of his ass like a runaway freight train. After a few minutes, my wife yelled out that she could feel a quick, thick spurt of his cum shoot into her cunt each time I slammed my cock all the way into him. Damn, how it excites me to fuck a guy as he fucks my wife!

Much to soon, Tim's cock exploded in Carla's cunt, and as his hot cum juices filled her pussy again, his asshole squeezed my cock so tightly that my cock exploded in his ass, feeding him a thin, weakening stream of my cum juices. My cock went limp quickly and slipped out of our new British friend's delightful asshole.

We had another strong drink with Tim as we regained our senses. Carla thought that we should get back to our own apartment to check on the kids. Carla and I dressed, but Tim remained naked. At the door, my wife tongue kissed Tim long and deeply as she stroked his beautiful, but limp cock and felt of his beautiful asscheeks. I also tongue kissed him long and hard as I caressed his cock and ass as he did the same to my limp cock. TO BE CONTINUED.






hottest adultfinder portugal




Continue reading United Kingdom, Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment