Two Against the World Part Two

Young man has his first threesome with mother and grandmother on a Bear rug.


It was 9 o’clock. I was pouring my second cup of coffee, waiting for our guests to start arriving, when Deby walked into the kitchen wearing her Mrs. Claus outfit. It wasn’t much, a tiny, red velvet miniskirt trimmed in white, faux fur that barely covered her crotch and a matching open cropped vest style top. The top was held together by a tiny strip of cloth that barely covered her large areola.



I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her long and hard.


adultfriendfinder mauritius registration


"Jesus, honey, you’re going to turn all our guest on wearing that outfit."



"Boby, about last night…something happened to me that I can’t explain. I had never enjoyed sex as much. The thought that someone might drive by and see me naked made me hotter than I had ever been. Boby, I think I know now what caused the problems between your father and me. I had to suppress my true sexuality. I love you but I need to feel free to have sex with anyone that turns me on, No matter who it is. No mater where or when it happens. I love you and I want you in my bed always but I want to feel free to have intimate friends as well. Do you understand what I’m telling you? I don’t want to hurt you. I don’t want to lose you…but…"



I kissed her tenderly before answering her.



"Deby, what you’re talking about is having an open relationship. I can understand your need for an open relationship. I have no problem with that. But it has to work both ways, I have to feel free to have sex with anyone that I want to too. Open relationships have to be a two-way street. Is that Ok with you, Deby?"



"Oh, sweet Jesus…yessss! Maybe I could even watch sometimes. The thought of watching you fuck another woman is turning me on. Maybe we could even share our bed with another girl or another guy on occasion. God…I love you."



The doorbell rang



Deby’s twin stood there looking up at me. She didn’t have a twin sister. What she had was a fifty-four year old mother that could pass for her twin sister. People that didn’t know them personally were always mistaking them for identical twins. Hell, if they wore the same hairstyle, fixed their make up the same way, and wore identical outfits; I wouldn’t have been able to tell them apart. She definitely didn’t look her age Christmas morning as she stood before me in her Little Elf costume. Barbie, her name was Barbara but everyone called her Barbie because she looked like a sexy Barbie Doll, was wearing a green, satin mini-dress with an Elf hem trimmed out with bells. The plunging neckline made it look more like a Babydoll nightgown then a dress. I had seen Barbie in some skimpy bikinis, but that outfit had to be the most seductive outfit I had ever seen her wearing.



"Merry Christmas, Barbie. Damn. You look good enough to eat." Saying that I suddenly realized that I really meant it.



"Maybe later, Boby. Right now, I need help getting your Christmas present out of my pickup truck. The boys put it in for me yesterday."



Barbie grabed my hand and pulled me towards the back of her truck. Next to her and Deby, I beheld the most beautiful sight in the whole world, a brand new Harley-Davison Motorcycle.



I was speechless. I pulled Barbie into my arms and kissed her full on the mouth. I meant to kiss her cheek but she must have turned her face at the last minute because I ended up kissing her on her lips. When she didn’t pull away, I kissed her again.



"It’s beautiful, Barbie. I love it, You shouldn’t have spent that much money on me."



"Come on, Boby. Who else do I have to spend my money on?"



My grandfather had died a couple of years earlier and left Barbie financially fixed for life. I got a pair of planks from the garage and carefully rolled the big machine out of the trucks bed and rolled it over next to Deby’s little, red sports car.



"Maybe you take me for a run in the desert after dinner. I’ve heard tell that having all that power throbing between a girl’s legs really turns some girls on. The girl at the dealership told me that for her it was like riding a vibrator on wheels. She gave me these things to stuff inside me when I ride it."



Barbie held up a clear plastic box containing Duo-tone Ben-Wa Balls. We never got to take that ride that night. She never got to try those balls that night. The night took another direction.



"Come on honey. Stop staring at me like you’ve never seen me before. Come on. Let’s get the rest of these presents inside."



The day was a huge success. By 7 o’clock, the house had emptied of people except for Barbie, Deby, and me. We decided to do a quick cleanup before we called it a night. Deby tackled the kitchen while Barbie and I tackled the living room that was strewn with gift wrapping paper and boxes. Deby had the easier task because all she had to do was feed the dirty pots, pans, and dishes to out two built-in dishwashers. There wasn’t many leftovers to be stored away. Barbie and me, on the other hand, ended up with fifteen garbage bags full of garbage to haul out to the dumpsters beside the garage.



By the time we had taken the last of the garbage bags out, the desert night had grown cold and Barbie’s nipples were rock hard thimbles of tit flesh trying to poke their way through the top of her dress. The pressure of the fabric pressing against them was starting to become uncomfortable for her and she kept trying to adjust the top of her dress to relieve some of the pressure on her sensitive nipples. As she raised the last bag up, her dress rose high up to expose her green, cotton panties, I reached up and the loosened the knot holding her halter top n place. Barbie moaned in relief. Slipping my arms around her, I slipped my hands inside her top and rubed her hard nipples for a moment or two. Barbie moaned again, as I continued to caress her nipples.



"My god, Barbie. You’re fucking freezing. Let’s go inside and stretch out in front of the fire."



Keeping an arm around her waist, I led her back inside. I thought about what Deby had told me earlier. I wonder what she would think if I fucked her mother in front of the fireplace. She was still in the kitchen. She would hear us. She could watch us from the kitchen.



Tossing another log on the fire, I pulled Barbie against me, kissing her again. Slowly her body folded in against me as her mouth opened under mine. Slowly, tentatively, we explored each other’s mouth with our tongues. Barbie slowly relaxed in my arms. Without breaking our kiss, I reached behind Barbie’s neck, pulling open the knot holding her top in place. As her top fell around her waist, I pushed her dress down, over her hips, to settle around her ankles.



Releasing Barbie for a moment, I stepped back and stripped out of my clothes. As she watched my huge, throbing rod spring free of my Denim Jeans, she stepped out of her panties and sunk down on the Bear rug before me.



Stretching out between her gaping thighs, I started bathing her titties in kisses, slowly working my way up to her hard, erect nipples. As I took them in my mouth, first one, then the other, Barbie’s body started thrashing around under me. Her moans grew to a fever pitch as I kissed my way down over her quivering belly, tonguing her pretty little belly button. Barbie wrapped her long fingers in my hair, digging her long fingernails into my scalp, as she forced my head between her trbling thighs. Barbie screamed and forced her pussy against my mouth as my lips closed over its blood-engorged lips.



My own orgasm was rapidly approaching. Pulling free of Barbie’s grasp, I slid to my knees and rammed my shaft all the way up Barbie’s steamy hot pussy with one powerful thrust. Thrusting furiously, we pushed each other higher upwards.



Through lust glazed eyes, we slowly became aware of Deby standing naked beside us on wobly legs, fingering herself. Slowly Barbie reached up for her daughter, pulling to her down to her Ever so slowly; Debie lowered herself down to us. Straddling her mother’s face, she lowered her sopping wet pussy over Barbie’s seeking mouth. As Barbie’s tongue found Deby’s waiting clit, I lean forward and took Deby into my arms. Deby and I started tongue fucking each other. Pumping our tongues in and out of each other’s mouths in time with my pounding my cock in and out of Barbie is clenching hole.



It was as if we had spent a lifetime in each other’s arm. It was perfect. We came to orgasm together, collapsing into a tangle of arms and legs on the Bear rug. As I lay there basking in the afterglow of our fiery love making, I started wondering what wild adventures awaited us in the future. I didn’t think anything could be more exiting then what we had just done, I couldn’t have been more wrong.



?




No comments:

Post a Comment