Taboo Escapades

Caught by my sister...



I had gone to visit Mom and Dad. They were both gone when I arrived. One of my brothers was living on his own, the other was away at college. I didn't see my sister around and figured she must have been with Mom and Dad. I went into their bedroom looking for something silky to dress in, leaving the door open so I could hear if a car pulled in the driveway. I managed to find a pair of knee high nylons (I would have preferred gartered stockings, but knew Mom didn't wear them anymore and I didn't want pantyhose) a bra, and a long satin nightgown. I put them on and laid face down on the bed, reveling in the feeling of the satin on my hard cock, oblivious to anything else.



Suddenly I felt someone touch me and I was afraid to move, absolutely mortified that I had been so careless and got caught.


tips for adultfriendfinder registration

"You wearing Mom's clothes! Why?" I heard my 16 year old sister ask.


"Because it feels so good" I mumble, still afraid to move. "You promise not to tell?"


"I won't, but you owe me now"


"Please get out of here" I said. "I'll get up and get dressed."


"Okay" and I heard the bedroom door close


Figuring she was gone, I laid there, still face down, waiting for my hard-on to return. when I rolled over, there was my sister, standing right inside the closed door.


"You have a boner!" she said excitedly, staring at the bulge under the nightgown I was wearing. "I've never seen one before! Let me see it or I will tell."


"Okay, just please don't tell anybody."


As I got up off the bed to take off the nightgown, she said "I have heard that oral sex feels good but I've never had it. If you do it for me, we will be even and you won't owe me anymore."


"Not now" I protested. "What if Mom and Dad get home? Then we will both be in trouble. Besides I don't want to take away your virginity."


"Okay, but you still owe me and by the way my virginity is gone because I use tampons."


I didn't argue the point, partly out of ignorance, and partly because I was still scared half to death she would tell.


When I went to visit them, it was expected that I say overnight. This time was no different. There was a camper in the yard that I usually stayed in. The rest of the day went by without incident and the pre-cum spot in the nightgown went unnoticed since my sister put it in with the rest of the laundry she was doing that day. I don't know if she ever noticed it or not, but she didn't say anything if she did.


Later that night, I heard the door to the camper open and Mary came in. She had a box in her hand as she closed the door.


"What are you doing? I asked in a hoarse whisper.


"You still owe me," she replied. "And everybody is in the house asleep now."


"Okay, hand me my clothes and I will get up."


"I brought you some things" she said, opening the box. She took a bra, a pair of thigh highs and a pair of heels out of the box. "I will fasten the bra for you since it will be tighter than Mom's. Mine is only 34A, hers are 38D. What size shoe do you wear?"


"10 in women's"


"Well forget about the shoes then, mine are only 8."


"The nylons will get stretched out," I complained.


"I don't want them back anyway."


I fumbled around in the sleeping bag and finally got the stockings on as I noticed her rubing herself over her nightgown. I sat up with my back to her, put the bra on and she fastened it with some difficulty - it was the tightest one I had ever worn and I could feel myself starting to get hard again.


"Put this on too if you want," she said taking off her nightgown and handing it to me. "I never did get to see your boner. Do you have one now?"


I was as stunned as I was earlier in the day when she caught me. She wore nothing under her nightie and I was sitting there looking at my sister in her birthday suit wondering how one goes about eating a pussy since I had never done it before and wishing there was a way out of it. But I knew she had me. I could be in a whole lot of trouble if I backed out. While putting on the nightgown I heard a bit of a rip because it was a little tight around my chest. The top of it was lace with no sleeves and the bottom was nylon or some other silky material.


"Yes I do, but please don't get anywhere near it. I don't want my sperm getting anywhere close to your vagina, and you don't either." I told her as I lifted up the nightgown for her to see my cock and laid back down on top of the sleeping bag.


"I won't, but can I touch it?"


"Maybe later - I thought you were more interested in getting oral sex."


"Yes! I want to find out what the big deal is about it."


As she got on the bed I told her "Sit on my mouth so you can find the position that feels best for you." As she straddled my face and lowered herself down to my mouth, I reached up and touched both of her nipples on her small breasts. She gasped and I lightly caressed them as I slowly explored her pussy with my tongue. Her pubic hair was sparse and very fine in texture. She eventually started to moan and grabed my shoulders as if to hang on. Pretty soon she was very wet and it felt like she was dripping into my mouth. Her breathing started becoming heavy. "Hmm - I like this" I thought to myself. "To think I never tried this before." After some time of writhing and moaning she collapsed with her stomach on my forehead. She gasped and her body went rigid, almost convulsing. I gently rolled her over on her back and began licking and sucking on her clit. It felt like she was trying to thrust her pussy upward into my mouth. As her breathing became more and more ragged, I was afraid she was going to hyperventilate or scream so I stopped and slowly caressed her stomach until her breaths became more normal.


"Are you okay?" I asked. "You know you've been in here for over an hour."


"Oh my god, that felt so good" she replied "Now we're even, but I still want to touch your penis."


"Well it isn't hard anymore."


"Can I see?"


I hiked up the nitie again so she could see and she giggled saying "It's shriveled up. I'm glad you didn't try to put it inside me when it was hard. I think it would have hurt."


"Well it makes ME hurt if it gets hard to many times and I don't let it squirt."


"Okay. I won't make you hurt by asking you to make it hard again. I better get back in the house anyway. I'm very tired. If I fall asleep in here we will both be in trouble. You can keep the nightie and the bra. I put this in here while you and Dad were out in the garage earlier," she said as she took a bathrobe out of the closet.


"Why you..." I started


"Yes I planned this. Thank you."


"Well, it was a first for both of us" I commented. "I've never given oral sex before."


"I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did then."


"I like doing it as much as I like wearing nylons and silky things - it feels good"


"Well I promised I wouldn't tell and I won't. We're even now."


"Thank you Mary. Good night. Don't get caught sneaking back in the house."


"I won't - I left the bedroom window open."



Epilogue:


After she went back in the house, I stepped out of the camper in my nylon stockinged feet and her nightie and jerked off until I came, knowing that I was now forever hooked on eating pussy as I was on cross dressing. Little did I know there were more escapades to come between us.



No comments:

Post a Comment